The Christmas Gift Ch. 2

Story Info
Brad awakens his Slave to a whole new experience.
1.1k words
3.85
23.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 12/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon before I awoke to Brad stirring in the bed beside me.

"Good Morning Slave!"

"Good morning Master"

"Are you ready to get up Slave?"

"Your desires are my desires Master"

"I just want to be sure you are recovered from last night. I have never seen dad punish you like that before and I was worried about you."

"Thank you Master, I am well. I am ready to get up and serve you."

We started our day. Since I didn't have to be hidden from anyone in the house, I was to be naked unless company came. Brad asked his father if he could put his own collar on me, to which his dad said yes but that he must leave his on me also. Brad settled on a nice gold choker chain and a delicate chain leash.

We sat around the tree, drinking mocha and opening our presents. Master allowed me an allowance to buy gifts with. I sat under the tree passing out the gifts. Everyone seemed happy with what they got. Master had gotten me a new house dress. I was anxious to see how it looked on me.

Master had put the turkey in before we all laid down and so I got busy with the finishing touches to our dinner. By late evening I was serving our Christmas dinner and I was allowed to join them at the table.

Brad announced that he had some friends coming over to play pool and drink some beer. I was immediately happy because I would be able to wear my new house dress. Then my heart fell....

"Slave, you are to remain naked and you will bring the snacks and drinks to us." My eyes shot up at Master, pleading with him. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't look to my dad for help! You are mine exclusively for a week and I will fulfill all of my fantasies in this week!"

His father tried to hide the smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. His face just beamed with the pride he felt for his son and the way he was taking control!

As the guests began to arrive, my heart fell even further. I was not interested in being exposed like that to Brad's friends. He ordered me to answer the door and tears of humiliation filled my eyes.

The next group that arrived at the door was a mixed group of his fellow teammates and their girlfriends and some of the cheerleaders. My face burnt red as I opened the door and saw their shocked looks and heard the snickers.

When everyone was there, Brad brought me into the rec room and introduced me and told everyone that I was his slave girl solely until New Year's Day. They all congratulated him and commented on what a great dad he had. He explained that I would serve the drinks and food and so if they needed anything they were to order me to get it.

Everything went as well as could be expected until just about midnight. They had been drinking quite heavily and Brad and Master had arranged for them to sleep there that night so no one had to drive drunk. I was ordered to get blankets and pillows and sleeping bags for everyone and make up beds on the floor.

I was setting up the last make shift bed and one of Brad's teammates grabbed my hips as I was bent over and pushed his jean clad crotch into my ass and began to gyrate.

"Master?!"

Both Brad and his dad turned to see what I was upset about. Master started to move towards me, but stopped with his objection in his throat as he remembered that I was Brad's this week and he had no say in what I was told to do.

Brad at first looked worried and then was more afraid of what his friend would say and he recovered with "Slave! You are not to whine or refuse anything or I will have to punish you. Now apologize to Steve!"

My voice cracking, " I beg your forgiveness Steve Sir."

Steve got into the role very quickly, "You will beg for my cock in your ass Bitch!"

Everyone was cheering and clapping and as the tears ran down my cheeks I did as I was told.

"Please Steve Sir, I beg of you to fuck my ass. Ohh I need your big, hard cock rammed into my ass, fucking me hard and fast!"

Master couldn't watch any more. He excused himself and went upstairs. As the show began, Brad was bragging about the way his dad had given me to him. Telling them all about my punishment. They became like sharks in a feeding frenzy!

Soon Steve was hollering for someone to fuck my mouth as he drilled my ass. One of the guys came over and shoved his cock in my mouth. He held my head tight to his body so that he could fuck my throat. As Steve came loudly, there was a ruckus as some of the guys argued over who was next and then someone said "Both of you take her! Cool! Fill all of her holes!"

The guy in my mouth came copious amounts down my throat, gagging me. They jerked me up and Bob got on the floor on his back and they had me straddle him. His 9" cock sticking straight up and Calvin behind me rubbing his cock against the opening to my ass. Bob lined his cock up with the entrance to my pussy and pulled my hips hard, forcing me down on his huge cock. Calvin pushed me forward and entered my ass in one thrust! As if that wasn't enough, Brad came and jerked my head up by my hair and started fucking my mouth. All three of them were grunting and moaning. Their hands were all over me, Calvin was biting my back, Bob was sucking and biting on my nipples, Brad was running his fingers through my hair and pulling my head up and down on his cock.

My mind said no to all of this but my body betrayed me to add to my humiliation. My body began to shudder and convulse, my pussy and ass gripping and releasing the cocks in them to massage them to orgasm. I was sucking Brad's cock like a baby nursing her mother! Gasping for air around Brad's cock and letting out loud tortured moans and grunts. My body finally collapsing on top of Bob.

To finish off my humiliation, as his dad watched with pride, one of the cheerleaders was drug over in front of me and my face was pushed into her pussy and I licked and sucked like my life depended on it while a dildo was worked into my ass and one in my pussy until I had made her cum several times and I had orgasmed over and over.

The week Brad owned me held many new experiences but I was glad when I was handed back over to my Master.