The Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, that's incredible. Where did you learn that?"

I involuntarily pulled back and replied, "I didn't learn it. It's her."

"Her?" Chris looked confused. "Who?"

"I told you already! It's not me, it's Carley! She is doing all of this! She even made me shave my pussy!"

That frown quickly disappeared from Chris's face as he began to chuckle. "Oh, I remember now... Your imaginary friend. Well, tell her to continue. I love it." He winked.

I was miffed. I wanted this to be a secret, but now that Gina had spilled the beans, I was going to fuck this boy's brains out.

Gina resisted me as I took complete control. I knew no matter what, he was not going to last, so I decided to get him off. He would recover quickly. He was young, after all. I sucked him with my greatest expertise, and Chris responded by dumping a load that would clog a drain. I swallowed his offering eagerly, while remaining spurts of cum trickled down my chin.

"Holy shit!" He panted. "That was unbelievable!"

I climbed on the bed while Chris pulled off his PJ's. This was his first view of her womanhood.

"My turn now. Get over here and kiss me," I beckoned him.

He crawled on the bed and practically jumped on me as he kissed my lips and tasted his own cum in my mouth.

"Slow down, big boy," I said when he roughly gripped my breast. "Be gentle. Kiss my nipples softly. That's it... Now gently nibble on them. Ow! I said, softly. That's it... Now, swirl your tongue in little circles... Perfect! Use your finger to part my pussy lips... Ever so softly like it might break. Ohhhh, yeeesss... that's it. Now, feel that little hard piece of skin? Pretend your finger is a feather... Tickle it."

I could feel Gina shuddering in pleasure. She was experiencing an orgasm. Her body went ridged. Chris was starting to recover, but his task still had to wait. There was more to be done.

"Chris, I'm going to ask you to do something new."

"Anything." He panted.

"Do you like my bare pussy?"

"Oh, yes. It's beautiful."

"Good, I want you to kiss it."

"You mean like you did for me?"

"Kind of—but different. I want you to run your tongue the length of my slit... Ohhh, perfect. Now use the tip of your tongue to tickle that little button... Hmmmm, a little higher. Yes! That's it. Tweak it side to side and insert your finger in my wetness. Oh, yes! That's it, don't stop!"

"Oh my God, Chris. That is wonderful!" Gina moaned and stiffened up, rocked by her second orgasm.

"Now it is time to claim your prize, stud." I pulled my knees up and Chris followed his natural inclination. He positioned himself between my legs.

"Just remember," I said, "this is new territory. Wipe the head in the natural lubricant. When you enter, do it slowly but steadily. When you're in, rest and allow her to recover. Then just do what comes naturally."

My job was done as I drifted into the background. Chris was special. I could see why she loved him so. He performed perfectly and they took what they learned and explored the rest of the night. I was still bothered by what I was brought here for. It must have been for more than just coaching them through their wedding night.

I also discovered that when Gina slept... I didn't.

-oOo-

It was about four in the morning when I smelled smoke. Chris and Gina were both asleep, and I couldn't wake Gina up. I could move my arms and legs, but I didn't think I could walk with her asleep. I raised and lowered her arm and managed to scream loud enough to wake Chris. The room was filling with fumes. He picked us up but couldn't carry us; he was depleted by the fumes. Chris dragged us out of the room and down the hallway. I could feel the heat. Finally, he managed to get us out the front door into the cold snow. As soon as we cleared the porch of the motel, I felt myself being torn from Gina's body as if I was tossed down a hole.

-oOo-

"Wake up, Carley. Wake up... You must have fallen asleep working on the bills." Dave shook my shoulder.

I looked around me. I was back at my desk.

It was all a weird dream... A weird twisted dream.

I immediately went to the window and looked down the street. Sure enough, there was no motel. It was a little hardware store. But the dream had felt so real.

"Come on downstairs, sweetheart, I made breakfast, and the kids want to open their presents."

We had a pleasant Christmas. But I couldn't shake that dream.

Just past noon there was a knocking at the door. Dave answered it.

"Carley, there is a lady that would like to talk with you."

I walked to the door, feeling puzzled by who was visiting on Christmas Day, when suddenly, I froze in place. Standing in front of me was an older version of Gina. Much, much older. I was speechless.

"Carley?" she said in a raspy voice. "

"Yes, it is me." I was a bit shocked.

"Can we please take a walk?"

I grabbed my coat off the rack and told Dave I'd be right back.

"Is it really you?" I gasped.

"Yes, it's really me, dear... Forty years later. There is so much that has happened and there is so much to share. What happened to me forty years ago, happened to you about twelve hours ago. I want you to know you saved thirty people that night including Chris and myself."

"No way. I walked into that motel last night at midnight, and it's not there today."

"Carley, I've been trying to figure this out for forty years. Chris and I wanted to contact you sooner, but we knew that we couldn't do anything to disturb the timeline until today, or you might not have gone to the motel on that fateful night."

"No one would believe me if I told them," I replied.

"That is precisely why I didn't tell your husband. I want you to know I've been watching you since you were born. Watching you grow into the wonderful woman you are today."

"Where is Chris?"

"Sadly he died four years ago from cancer."

"I'm so sorry." I frowned. "He was a wonderful man."

"Yes, he was, and a wonderful lover—thanks to you." She grinned with a still beautiful smile. "Carley, I have something for you." She handed me an envelope.

I tore it open. It was a beautiful embossed Christmas card with a sweet greeting. I hugged Gina and said, "Thank you!"

"Open it again. There is a gift for you inside."

I opened the card again and noticed there was a string of numbers and letters. "What's this?" I asked in confusion.

"You might want to sit here on this bench." She wiped off some snow and we sat. "These numbers represent a bank account in your name. Because I had your memories as you did mine, I knew what the future would bring, and I invested accordingly. Chris and I became rich—very, very rich. We placed half of our earned assets in that account."

I was dumbfounded and all I could ask was, "How much are we talking about?"

"Well, since the taxes were paid on it, roughly a billion and a half—give or take a hundred million."

We would become great friends. Gina and I shared more than her body one night forty years ago. We shared a fervent belief that miracles exist... If you just believe.

12