The Christmas Party

Story Info
Best friends do more then dance at the party
752 words
3.9
44.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DivineL
DivineL
3 Followers

Vivian and I have been friends for the past seventeen years. We go shopping, out to eat, share our live stories. But for the past few months I’ve been thinking of her in a way I have never thought of another woman before. And the strange thing is I truly enjoy it. Why am I having these feelings now after all these years? My husband and I had been married for the past eleven years. We created a beautiful son, and have a wonderful sex life, so why Vivian?

Well I thought I share my feelings with my husband, one night while lying in bed I ask my husband what do you think of sex between two women With a smile from ear to ear he replied there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s a beautiful thing. I then ask what about Vivian and I? He seemed shocked but quickly replied oh yes! I’d love that. My husband then guided my hand into his underpants, his cock was already hard. He told me his biggest fantasy was seeing me with another woman. And he started jerking off. From that night on we often talk about Vivian in hoping one night she would join us.

The party was at 7:00pm, I had been waiting for this night all week. Just the thought of Vivian sitting next to me made me very excited Thinking of what she would wear and how she would smell made me very wet. Everyone started to arrive at the restaurant dressed in there holiday attire, I knew it would be a fun night. Then the moment I had waited for all week, Vivian walked in wearing a black low cut dress that showed every curve of her body, her entrance turned many heads including mine. We greeted each other with a hug, our breast pressed tightly together I could feel my nipples getting hard, I wondered if she could feel it, and did she like it. When we let go of each other she gave me a look that I had never seen before, does this mean she enjoyed it I could only hope. Dinner was almost over, knowing Vivian’s husband wasn’t a big fan of dancing was great, she would be all mine.

The music had started Vivian had asked if I wanted to dance, within minutes we were on the dance floor. I could not keep my eyes off of her, how I had imagined myself licking her nipples , the thoughts racing through my head were driving me crazy. Vivian had realized that I had been staring, she softly whispered in my ear. Would you like to escort me to the ladies room? Without say a word I followed her.

By the time we headed down to the last stall she was kissing the back of my neck, could this be a dream? I hope not. The next thing I knew my hands had wondered up her dress only to find she had not been wearing any panties. I could feel her pussy in my hands it was just as wet as mine. Slowly I stuck my fingers deep inside her, she moaned and said harder. She enjoyed me fucking her with my fingers. Vivian began to run her fingers through my hair, this only made me want her even more. To have her pussy in my mouth was only seconds away. Getting down on my knees I put my head under her dress, she had opened her legs wider so my tongue would have no problem finding her shaved pussy. I then began to suck her click which was getting bigger. She held my head very tight against her pussy, she was begging for me to make her cum. I sucked her so hard I could feel her warm cum dripping in my mouth. Vivian started kissing me she told her husband has never ate her like that. She now wanted to please me. She asked me what I wanted I told her I wanted her to fuck me with her tongue. Pulling down my skirt and panties Vivian then stuck her tongue in my pussy. I began moving my body up and down on her tongue. Looking down at her I could see her lips all wet. With her tongue fucking me and myself playing with my clit I started cumming all over her face. Vivian and I once again hugged each other, and smiled it had been the best Christmas Party ever.

DivineL
DivineL
3 Followers