The Christmas Party

Story Info
She's mounted at her husband's party.
811 words
3.29
199.8k
28
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexyguard
Sexyguard
25 Followers

You know when some animals mate the male just walks up and mounts the female no foreplay just pure fucking well this is a story about a party we went to my Husband Steve and I Barbara.

We went to a Christmas party from Steve's work last week. Steve works for City Rail in Sydney and at this party there were at least 2000 people some who Steve knew others not. I wore a knee length cocktail dress that was sheer lowish cut showing cleavage in a lift up bra with a nice g string and higher than normal gladiator shoes. I must say I scrubbed up well for an old girl. Steve had on black slacks and a nice shirt.

We mingled and talked to many of Steve's friends, drank a few nice cocktails and danced a bit. After 10 I noticed a really handsome guy about 35 yr old wearing a white shirt with blue trousers and nice black shoes. He was tall around 6' solid but muscular and had a great smile. His head was shaved and he was tanned. He walked with confidence but seemed to be alone.

I must have watched handsome guy for around 30 minutes until finally our eyes met. Something was exchanged between us at that moment a silent knowing. I excused myself from Steve and went outside into a courtyard to get some air. I must have been there for ten minutes or more till I sensed someone else near me. I turned and saw handsome guy.

Not a word was spoken between us we just looked into each others eyes until I broke the trance and looked around to see if anyone else was around. No one was out here and I noticed a dark corner of the courtyard that had a low wall between it and the main ballroom door. I reached out and took handsome guys hand and led him to the corner.

When I reached the wall I turned to face him and he just kissed me no questions asked our lips seeking each others and our tongues entwined. His hands were all over me and lust filled my senses. I could feel his lust rising between us as his hands roughly kneaded my breasts as we kissed.

My breathing was laboured and I am sure he could smell my musk as my pussy leaked wetness for him. He pulled my dress up and his fingers found my lips between my parting thighs and he pushed my g string aside and pushed one then two fingers into my waiting cunt.

I struggled with his belt as my first orgasm hit me and I squirted on his hand as he worked my clit. He had lowered my top with his other hand and was biting my nipples as he worked a third finger into me. Meanwhile I had his pants down and his thick cock in my hand. It felt nice about 6" but fat and hard. The pre cum leaked from the spongy head and then he lifted me higher and reached between us and grabbed his cock and guided it to my opening. He slid in in one stroke and I came again on his entry. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him so he had me in the front carry position and he drove me hard. With each savage thrust I met him with a thrust of my own.

I could feel his arse tense each time he thrust forward and I tightened my pussy around his fat cock trying to suck the cum from him. After about 5 mins he put me down still in me with his knees bent he lent me up on the wall and rammed into me like a wild animal. He fucked me good for about 10 more minutes and then he stiffened and squirted a thick load into my fiery cunt.

We kissed tenderly and when I looked up my Husband was standing in the shadows having witnessed my debauchery. Handsome guy said the only words I heard from him then when he wished me a merry christmas I said the same and he turned and went inside and I never saw him again.

My husband Steve walked over to me and took me in his arms and from the hardness I felt I knew what had happened had really turned him on. Without a word he led me to our car and opening the rear door lay me on the back seat and then he sucked and licked handsome guys cum from my soaked pussy. I orgasmed and then he pulled out his hot hard cock and slid into me with one long stroke. He frantically fucked me until he unloaded into my box. Steve then put himself away and walked away back to the party.

Sexyguard
Sexyguard
25 Followers