The Chronic Legacy Ch. 01

Story Info
The legend begins.
2.7k words
4.03
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is the first chapter of this series and contains no sex. But the next chapter will have plenty of it. The story as you will see revolves around three plots but will eventually merge into one.

Anyway, Thank you and enjoy.

Chapter 1: Bread Crumbs

The hooded figure moves down the cobblestone alley with supernatural speed and grace only a creature of his elk could muster. Following the path, the crystal shows, he turned a left and walked through the marked without giving a shit about anybody. At these dark hours, only the most courageous or the most foolish people roam the streets.

He crossed the market. Most of the vendors were gone and only a few Dwarwan traders kept their places. He moved from shadow to shadow, keeping away from sight as much as possible.

He took the lane left to him and again went into super-speed. The city was like a maze. He was crossing the north-eastern part of the city towards the woods of Pamen where people await his presence. Who are these people he don't know but he was chosen and he must go.

He jumped, hooking his fingers on a window arch and with a push, he was on the roof. The downward slant gave very little footings but that wasn't a problem for him. He jumped from the roof top to another then another, until the cleared ground of the forest entrance was visible.

"No patrol? Humans are getting careless night by night." He muttered to himself before the thick canopy of the trees enveloped him.

*

Rosalie was sitting with the four others whom she knew only by name. They were waiting for the last member of the new formed council to arrive. She leaned over on the back rest making her huge bosom thrust upwards. She registered few quick glances towards her which make her smile. She always liked to tease men back in her town. Her body was crafted for stirring their loins. Her long period training and workouts made her body such that even an Amazon would be jealous.

Her heavy G cup tits were perfectly created, showing no sag even after being so huge. Her heart shaped ass and smooth but well-muscled limbs adding to her charms. She was wearing the ceremonial gown that leave her exposed to imagination. The deep V-cut of the dress showed off much of her deep cleavage, with a single gem, that matches her eye colour, set between the twin gloves.

Her rosy lips makes her look like she is pouting and her emerald glare can will her out of anyone. Her strawberry blond streaks pulled back in a ponytail with a simple silver clasp. Overall she was like a goddess to be loved and cared. But the double edged blade that was pressed against her chair eliminated every thought that says she is weak. She is here is enough to show what she hides behind that glorious body.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes. This was like a dream come true. She still felt tremors of the tremendous excitement that rushed through her four days ago when the green shiny crystal landed on her palms when she was helping her mother feed the bothersome pigs back at their small farm. But her mother wasn't so delighted. She is a Elite guardian, she knew at threat moment and her mother knew it too. Her father was one of them when he was alive.

He fought many battles which the other ran away pissing. It was her dream to be like her father. He was a fierce warrior but an equally kind hearted person who cared about his family and others. His death was a norm of mourning to all the nation that comes under the elite protection.

**

Starlok groaned in anticipation.

"What is taking him so long to come?" He belted. The chair beneath him, which was too small, shook abruptly.

"Who says it's a 'he' and not a 'she'?" Claudia broke out. She literally hate those who mistook women as weak.

"Because missy there's already three of you and only two of us. No hell, the sixth one a wet pant like you." Starlok growled.

"Call a date and see who wets their pants faster, Shitlok." This made the other two girls to giggled out. If Starlok's face wasn't stark black already, he would have been a hot iron rod.

"You bitch! I'll gut you alive!" He busted out drawing out his huge battle axe.

"Starlok! Don't be stupid," Vandor at-last exclaimed, "You will get enough guts to slit later on."

"That bitch is insulting me!" Starlok revolted shaking the weapon towards Claudia. Claudia was getting to her sais.

"Claudia please. If we fight among ourselves then the fates of millions those depends on us will meet the blades."

This brought the two of them back to their position. Claudia gave an apologetic look towards Starlok who supplied the same with a quick nod.

"It is most unlikely to know who the last member will be. Crystals choose by talent rather the gender or species." The elf added.

The little gathering was on the edge of the woods of Pamen. The place all the crystals led them to. And after a little waiting the last member arrives. Everybody turns towards the hooded figure which just landed from a nearby tree. Starlok snorted boastfully towards Claudia, who didn't flinch.

"So it is a man then." Siqura chuckled.

"Anyone have a problem with that?" The attractiveness of the voice was uncanny. It was a statement then a question. The stranger filled the empty seat between Rosalie and Vandor.

The mystical fragrance of rosewood hit him hard and something deep inside his admantis self-control growled out in his mind. He looked to the busy blonde sitting to his left. He frowned when he saw the pointed ears then looked to his right and saw another set of long, clearly defined ears.

'Two Elves at the same time, Ugh!' He was happy that the hood hide his contorted expression pretty well.

"So what's your name?" She sensed the were wolf that acknowledged him earlier inquiring.

"Daniell Adam Hoverstone."

At this moment some of them goes all that wide eyed.

"Daniell Hoverstone, from Hoverstone house."

"Precisely. Late Michael Brianel Hoverstone were my grandfather and Adam Michael Hoverstone my respected father." He added before pulling the hood back and bringing his overly handsome face for the others to see.

'Shit,' Was the thought that came to Rosalie's mind as he saw the razor sharp canines. 'A fucking Vampire!'

"Fuck, you are Adam's son?!" Starlok was grinning wide from tusk to tusk.

"You tend to know my dad up close?" Dan asked keeping his face serene.

"Do I know him? He was my fucking best friend at the Legion Army."

"You worked in the legion army? Huh,so there is an enemy among us." Claudia smirked nastily.

Starlok scoffed at her and said, "That was over three centuries ago. Orgs and vampires used to work for Legion then but now we are loyal to the Light and all of you know it pretty well."

"Lord Adam... was not like the other typical vampires." He pointed towards Dan, "Not after he met his mother, what was her name again?"

"Samantha Hoverstone."

"Aye, Samantha."

Then all the members introduced themselves to him. Vandor Victor, a higher elf from Solquin. Starlok Fur'grumm, lord of the orgs of Bri'tle. The two humans, Claudia Steelstone, a barbarian warrioress and Siqura Fortress, a mage from Serine priestess-hood.

The most enticing one was the forest elf. Her voice was bitter then a Brusk fruit. Rosalie Arkwood, daughter of Arkhum Arkwood. He sighed at the memory. Arkhum was murdered by his people years ago. Well nobody actually accused them but it wasn't too hard to put the bits together. That girl surely held a grudge on the vampire kin, it was natural. Her disdainful look proved his assumptions.

But all in all, he found her quite attractive. The sore and cold glares just added to her beauty. 'Attracted to an elf! I'll rather bed an orc.' He thought sarcastically.

***

The small wagon was moving through the dense forest. Inside a middle aged human women and her daughter were sitting.

"You should not have done that Cheloi, he is not a man to cross." The mother said clenching her purple silk gown more firmly. She knew what he can do.

"Mother please, I won't marry a cocky bastard like him even if it meant a bad influence on him." The beautiful raven haired girl said sternly.

"But..."

"He is not a man any more, mother. And please don't push me," Her voice was a little pleading, "He is not worth it."

Her mother sighed.

The wagon suddenly shook, like something landed on it from above. Then they heard a shriek, ahead from the riders place.

"It's him." Her mother freaked out making her uneasy.

"Calm down mother." She assured her, then moved towards the small curtain that to the wagon rider. She pulled the curtains to one side and gasped as two hands pulled her out of the sleek hole.

She heard the wooden threshold bursting followed by her mother scream. A rough cloth was plastered to her mouth to muffle her curses. Unfortunately, it was more than just a gag. It was dipped in a trance potion, and she felt the effects right away. Her head seemed to float and her breathing slowed to below average. Her eyelids suddenly felt the heaviest thing of the world. Her senses blanked as she dazed out.

****

Anton Brickle, a.k.a 'Cyrus', gulped down the ale in one go, dropping it with enough force to draw the blonde bartender's attention. He pointed for the fifth fill of the night. He was furious, with him, with everyone. Never in his three and twenty summers of age, had he felt this much anguish. He had always considered himself as one-life-one-love kind of man. He courted Melissa his neighbours daughter for two years, planning to wed her and leave a happy life. Just like the tales of the storyteller. But reality hit him hard on the face when he caught Melissa red handed with one of the richer guy of their place. She was shocked as was he. Without saying a word he left her, deciding never to see her again. That was two months ago. He left his town that night. He is the orphan you hear about every day. Nobody will miss him. Nobody except Farthal, his master and few of his friends.

From childhood Farthal looked after him, for he was the son of his late friend. He would tell him stories of the adventures Farthel accompanied his father, a famous adventurer. Farthel taught him everything, how to fight, how to survive in the extremities of nature, hoe to make the best tea, all in all a killing machine. Ha, everything, but how to get yourself a damsel. It was not the thing that he was not attractive. The problem was, he was too shy, till now. Even with Melissa, he never got above just few kisses. Maybe it was the reason of her betrayal. Now, he is a changed man. He left to find a meaning, a meaning that belong to him. To find adventure!

He looked at the blond bartender, who was filling his mug with ale. She was quite attractive, with clear blue eyes and curly hair sprayed around her. Her bartenders dress clung to her curves, uplifting them to sooth a man's eyes. Well it certainly was doing the thing. Her breasts were normal, neither too big, nor too small. He caught her retreating hands. She shook in surprise but didn't make a commotion.

"What's 'our name?" He asked smugly.

"Elain. Now unhand me, mister."

"They call me Cyrus. How long is your shift?"

She gaped at his face, trying to get the meaning for this. It didn't took her long though.

She blushed heavily. A man called for a drink. She looked towards him then returned her gaze on Cyrus.

"I'm not that kinda girl. You should go to the Blessed Minx for that." She tried to pull her arm free. But he didn't bulge. A few glances were already visiting them.

"Mister Cyrus please unhand me before something bad happens." She pleaded watching the bar owner moving towards them.

"Answer me and I will."

Watching that he won't take back, she sighed and said, "It will be until midnight at-least."

"Now that wasn't hard was it?" He left his arm at once and smiled. She felt compelled to smile as well. This man was really handsome and not like the common up-to-no-good dwellers. Elain returned to her services. The fat bar owner came next to him and placed his hand on his shoulder, making him look at his heavily bearded face.

"Behave yourself mister, this kinda things are intolerable." His voice was hoarse and blunt.

"Not intolerable, if she approves? Hey Elain!" He called out.

Elain was just going to serve the costumer when she heard Cyrus calling her. With a glance she noticed the owner beside him.

"Not again." She muttered under her breath. After serving the man and getting a look for taking so long, she turned towards them.

"What now?" She nearly whispered.

"This gentleman here, boast that you approves of his action. Is that so?" The owner asked sending a nervous chill down her spine. What is up with this man? Why can't he just leave well enough alone? She wanted to tell him that he is wrong.

"He is an old friend, Marlowe. He is no harm." Was what came out instead. She was herself stunned by her own words. Cyrus smirked, his dark maroon eyes gleaming. She gulped down a lump tha formed in her throat.

Who is this man?

"Well keep your friendly activities outta my bar from n'xt time, 'kay." Marlowe barked.

She nodded.

It was nearly midnight, when Elain got herself free. She wished for a good bath. Working all day round this stupid people and hearing filthy comments makes her feel dirty. She pulled out her leather coat, a gift from her late aunt, and clasped it around her plump curves. Outside, the weather was chilling. She gritted her teeth as she watched a shadow moving towards her. The figure stopped just a foot before her.

"Hi, Elain."

A shudder coursed through her as she recognised the voice. It was Cyrus, from earler. The last she saw of him was about four hours ago. But his confident demeanor never slipped her mind. He was a strange person but what didn't eluded her was that she felt no fear from him. She felt completely at ease.

"What do you want? I have already told you I'm not that kind of girl." She forced a stern voice, oblivious to his ideas.

He sighed and a faint smile glimmered across his face, which made her skip a heartbeat. Suddenly she reminded herself that this wild and rugged man quite handsome indeed.

Cyrus was having a had time keeping up with this act. Every time he looked at her, he felt his real self-chinking out. This was getting harder and harder with each one. He just wanted bed for a night. To seduce her and delve with her in a night of passion and loving, however she likes it. Like she had done quite a few times in last two months. But every time he face the same problem, to keep his heart in reins. Every face, whether innocent or sly, makes his heart flutter. Only his hard determination keeps him going. He don't want to get indulged in a relationship, not yet at-least. He wanted to like a carefree life, to live the life of an adventurer.

He took her hand softly but firmly. She flinched at his sudden advancement and tugged back. She was about to scream when a finger touched her lips followed by a set of lips. From that point she lost control.

***********************

So here is the first one, hope you like it enough to comment. Please let me know of any mistakes, 'cause as I mentioned first, it is unedited.

Votes and comments will be appreciated.