The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie knew that Angela liked her swollen body and tits "Angela, you see how big my body and breasts are now. Imagine how big I'm going to be in my 9th month. I'll bet I'll be able to cover your entire head with just one tit. And my belly will be so stretched out. It will swell to enormous proportions. What do you think? Would you like to suck on my huge milk filled tits?"

That did it, both Angela and Bobby were ready to orgasm, again. Bobby started thrusting his dick harder and deeper into Angela. She felt her orgasm coming on. She let go of Susie's breasts and grabbed the sheets as Bobby was ramming his dick in and out of her. Without warning he exploded in her. While he was spraying his seed she started to cum. She screamed with pleasure and pain while Bobby drove his dick deep into her. He came so hard and much that his balls were hurting. After cumming he collapsed on top of her.

"Shit that felt good" she said.

"Yeah it did."

Susie was watching, one hand held her tit in her mouth while the other played with her pussy. She was turned on by what she just witnessed.

"You really filled me with your cum. I mean three creampies in one afternoon. But it felt amazing."

He pulled his flaccid cock out of her and she rolled out of bed. His cum was running down her legs. She went into the bathroom and cleaned up. She put her dress on, walked over to Bobby and gave him a long French kiss. She then pulled Susie into her, wanting to feel her naked breasts on her. She slid her hand under one, lifted it to her mouth and kissed it.

"I'm going to miss these" she said.

Susie just smiled.

Angela walked (as best she could) out of Bobby's bedroom and headed to the kitchen with Bobbie and Susie right behind her. Bonnie and Anna were sitting at the table.

"Crap Angela, it sounded like Bobby had his way with you. And based on how you're walking, I'd say he did a really good job."

"Oh yeah, he fucked me really good, three times, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But there's still this matter of my home visit. I still have to file a report and perform a revisit 3 or 4 months from now. But, I can assure you that you won't have any issues so far as I'm concerned. You guys have a great family here."

"Thank you" Bonnie and Anna said at the same time.

"Ok then, I'll be seeing you in 3 or 4 months from now. Take care."

"See you then, take care Angela."

Everyone watched as Angela walked in pain to the door and climbed into her car. She drove off.

Bonnie and Anna were relieved. All they needed to do was pass the next visit in a few months and they'd be home free.

Epilogue

Four months later Bonnies phone rang, she answered "Hello Bonnie, this is Angela. I just want to let you know that I'm on my way to check on you folks. Is that okay?"

"Well sure Angela, we're all here, that won't be a problem at all."

About 20 minutes later Angela was knocking on their door. Anna opened the door and let her in. "We're all in the kitchen finishing up breakfast, come on in."

Angela asked if she could use the bathroom and Anna pointed the way. Anna walked into the kitchen, let out a low whistle "Wait until you see this."

They heard the toilet flush and then footsteps as Angela walked into the kitchen. Bobby turned around to say hello and his jaw dropped.

Standing profile in the doorway was a very pregnant Angela. She was rubbing her large 4 month swollen pregnant belly "Well hello Bobby, look at what your potent semen did to me. Do you see how big I am? Do you know why I'm this big? It's because you fucked three of your babies into me. That's right, I'm going to have triplets, your triplets."

"Ah, well, umm, ok" was all he could get out.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad or upset. Susie is right, being pregnant is fantastic. And, with that said, I have an offer for you guys. After I give birth, I want Bobby to fuck another baby or babies into me. And, if you agree, I can assure you that you'll never have a problem with Social Services."

Anna and Bonnie looked at each other and then Bobby "Bobby, what do you say? Would you like to fuck and impregnate Angela again?"

"Shit yeah, I'd like to fuck her right now."

Bonnie answered "It's a deal."

"Hey Angela" Susie said.

Angela almost didn't recognize Susie "Damn girl, last time I saw you 4 months ago, you were already big. And now, it looks like you do take after the women on your dad's side of the family. But you look absolutely amazing."

Susie was right, she had turned into her paternal great grandmother. Her swollen 9-month pregnant belly was enormous and her engorged breasts sat on top of her belly. It took some effort, but Susie got up to go give Angela a hug. Angela saw that not only had her belly and breast grown larger but the rest of her had too. She had definitely become her great grandmother.

Susie wrapped her arms around Angela pressing her soft pregnant belly and enormous breasts into Angela "thanks for the kind words. I needed that."

Angela became instantly wet. She had to figure out how to get into this family.

12