The Chronicles of Donna Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman's voyage into depravity.
1.6k words
3.89
8.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would dare! And, I am going to make you cum right here." His index finger found her clit and began to massage it. Her mouth dropped open and he heard a low moan escape her lips. Her legs involuntarily parted slightly to allow better access for his fingers. Her eyes were wide and Rick lowered his lips to hers and kissed her. He looked into her eyes as she neared orgasm. She was squirming in her chair and he could see her face flush as she came.

"Damn you! That was not fair!"

"But you enjoyed it. I have never seen a black lady blush before. Didn't know it was possible."

"Anything is possible when I'm out with an asshole!"

"Why am I an asshole?"

"You just made me cum in a restaurant. I probably have a wet spot on my skirt, thanks to you!"

"Tell me you didn't enjoy it! You have probably never cum that quick in your lifetime!"

"Damn you! I did enjoy it! And I never cum that quick. And now, I just want to feel your big ass cock inside me again. Are you happy?"

"Very! Drink up. I want to make you cum some more." They downed their drinks and walked back to the hotel, arm in arm. He opened the door for her and as she went in, he could see a prominent wet spot in the middle of her ass. He put his hand on it and squeezed her cheeks.

"I am wet! Dammit! You jerk!"

"Is that any way to talk to your master?"

"Sorry. Jerk, SIR!"

"That will require punishment when we get to your room."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Twenty strokes to your ass."

"That doesn't sound too bad!"

"With a belt on your naked ass!" She quickly shut up, but he could see that she was curious. They arrived at the room and unlocked the door. They barely had it locked when he took her by the arm and pulled her to the bed. Rick sat down then pulled her down across his knees. He pulled her skirt up above her hips.

"What? Wait..." SMACK!! His large hand came down on her naked right cheek. "Ow! Shit! That hurts!" SMACK!! Again with his hand on her right cheek. "Owww! Stop!" SMACK, SMACK!! Two sharp slaps on the left cheek. "Owwwww! That hurts! Stop! Please!" He pulled his belt off and folded it in half and gave her three slaps across both cheeks. "Damn! Owww! Shit!" He could see her squirming and could feel Donna pushing her pussy against his leg.

"What's wrong? Don't you like that?"

"Hell no! It fucking hurts!"

"You're lying! Why would your pussy be this wet?" He dipped his index finger in her snatch and pulled it back out. Her juice was dripping off his finger. "Explain why you're so turned on if you don't like it!" She was openly sobbing now.

"Oh, God! What's wrong with me? You're right! I have never felt this turned on and horny before! I can't believe it! I love it!"

"You were put on this earth to be my slut! There is nothing wrong with that."

"But it is so wrong!"

"It's not wrong, just different. Face it! You like it and you want to be my slave. Don't you?"

"But I don't know how!"

"It's easy! Just do what I tell you. Start by calling me master or sir. Sir in public."

"Okay."

"Okay, what?" SMACK!!

"Okay, MASTER!" He slapped her ass again then began softly rubbing both cheeks with his hand. She squirmed more and spread her legs. His fingers dipped down into her crack and stroked her pussy and asshole. She tried to push her ass back onto his finger.

"Not so quick, slut! "

"But I want you inside me!"

"Your wishes no longer count! You will cum when I tell you to! Is that understood?"

"Yes master."

"Good! Now strip!" She stood and started to take off her blouse. "No! Slut! Strip! Like a stripper. Arouse me!" She stopped and thought for a minute. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, while swaying seductively.

"It would be much easier with music, master."

"I will keep that in mind. From now on, you will never just undress, unless we are in a hurry. You will always try to seduce me."

"Yes master. I am looking forward to this." She continued her seductive swaying as she slid her blouse off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. Rick was very attentive to her impromptu strip tease. It made Donna feel so good because for once in her life, someone made her feel sexy and desirable. She decided then and there that she would do absolutely anything that Rick demanded of her. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra and slowly she peeled it away from her breasts. Ricks cock was rock hard and she could see it making a tent in his pants.

"Come here, slave. I wish to examine your breasts!" Donna danced over until her breasts were at the same level as his face and brought them closer to him. Her nipples were swollen and almost painfully hard. Rick extended his tongue and licked the right nipple. Donna gasped as a spark jumped directly from her nipple to her pussy. She could feel herself get even wetter. He moved his mouth to her left nipple and bit on it sharply. "Oh! God! Master!" She screamed as her knees got weak and she fell forward onto his lap. Quickly, she got back to her feet and continued her dancing. She lowered the zipper on her skirt and allowed it to fall off her hips and slide to the floor. She stepped out of her skirt and kicked it to the side. She was dancing in front of him, wearing only her necklace, earrings, and heels. Rick stood up. "Undress me, slut! Now!!" She unbuttoned his shirt has slowly pushed it off of his shoulders. She laid it neatly over a chair. She untied his shoes and removed them. Then unbuckled the belt and slid his pants down his legs. When he stepped out, she took them and folded them neatly on the chair as well. She tugged his boxers down, over his hard cock.

"Master, may I suck your cock, please?"

"By all means, slut! I want to see you with my entire cock in your throat!" She dropped to her knees and gently licked the head. Opening her mouth wide, she took the head into her mouth. Slowly, Donna took his cock into her mouth. She had never taken such a big cock in her mouth. The tip of his cock reached the back of her tongue and she could see there was at least three inches left. Gagging, Donna forced her mouth down further until her nose was buried in his short, curly pubic hair.

Rick looked down at his slave with admiration. Not every woman he knew could take his entire cock in their mouth. And Donna was doing a fantastic job. The feeling of her throat around his head was exquisite. "Such a good job, slave. I should reward you. I will! I will give you my load of cum! And you better not waste any of it!!" Grabbing the sides of her head, he pulled her face away and made her give him a slow deep throat. It didn't take long before he could feel his orgasm on the way. He rammed his cock deep into her throat. "Suck it, bitch! Take it all!" Rick shot his load down her throat. Gagging, she struggled to swallow it all. Fortunately, when the cock is already in the throat, it's hard to have cum leak out. "Keep sucking. Don't let me get soft!" She redoubled her efforts and was rewarded when Rick's cock stayed hard. "Now, I want to see you ride me. I think you will look sexy on top." Rick laid back down on the bed and she climbed on the bed. Putting one leg on each side of his hips, Donna slowly lowered her pussy over his erect tool.

"Thank you, Master. This feels wonderful!" She worked down on it slowly until she bottomed out against his hips. "I have never felt this full. It is amazing." Donna went to her knees and using her thigh muscles, rode his cock slowly.

"Play with your breasts!" Obediently, Donna took a breast in each hand and began to squeeze them, rubbing her thumbs over the nipples. She tipped her head back and groaned. Rick touched her swollen clit with his thumb, causing her to jump. Her riding accelerated, as did her moaning. Rick could see that it wasn't going to take long for her to cum. He took his other hand and viciously pinched Donna's left nipple. She shrieked as she started to cum. He began to thrust up into her violently and continued to pinch and twist her nipple.

"Oh my God!! I'm cumming so hard! Oh! Fuck!" She couldn't stop her convulsing on his cock. Rick could feel her juice soaking his chest, stomach and legs. And still she squirted. He pulled her down on top of him and quickly flopped them over. Putting her legs over his shoulders, he began to pound into her. "Oh, shit! Fuck me! Oh, God!!" In this position, Rick could feel his own orgasm boiling up. Feeling her pussy doing spasms on his cock was just too much.

"Oh, Fuck! Donna! I'm cumming too!" Feeling his hot load shot into her pussy caused Donna to have another small orgasm. He collapsed on top of her as they tried to catch their breath. "Donna, you gotta believe me-I have never cum so hard in my life!!"