The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
96 Followers

"We and the neighbours were trying to get our valuables together so we could flee, but he told us all to just stay where we were for the moment. It was too dangerous to be out on the streets when there was fighting everywhere," Pella continued quietly. "To make a very long story short, he and other Kingdom soldiers who showed up a bit later stayed with us and we took in other people from parts of the city that were burning. Another group of Autarch soldiers came and they fought with the Kingdom soldiers, who killed them all. Harold healed anyone who needed it. We were eventually allowed to the harbour where we were able to get on a ship that took us to your Capital after about a week's travel."

"I don't remember very much except that I was very scared, and he was very kind," said Sylvia. "We didn't see him again after we'd left for the harbour, and were very surprised to see him when he showed up twelve years ago. Ever since then, he's always made a point of stopping by just before he leaves to check in on us. You could not have made a better choice for a husband." Leila's eyes had filled with tears as they had told the story, and Ramon had to quickly give her his handkerchief.

"I did not know this," she replied, wiping her eyes. "He is a man of many secrets, and I will have a lifetime to ferret them out." That got some smiles from them. "Thank you all so much for everything! If I don't get out of here, I'll be late for my appointment!" After another round of embraces, she left the shop, turning right to head homewards. She made it just as the first drops of rain began to fall. Marcie hadn't returned yet, so she had to unlock the door before going inside. After removing her boots and leaving them on the mat at the right, she went into the small living room on the right and closed its window, then to the exam room on the left and closed that window, leaving it open just enough to keep the rain out. The breeze was from the south and she figured that the other windows in her house could be left open for ventilation.

Aside from one very eye-opening post-graduate year in a clinic in the Docklands area of the Capital, which had ended abruptly when the meth lab on the floor above had exploded and burned, Leila's professional life had been spent here in her home town. There was no question that she had done good work here and helped lots of people and probably could continue to do so for another 35 to 40 years, she mused as she Cleaned the antique leather exam couch with its stirrups. Before and after his stint in the Army, Harold had traveled widely throughout the Kingdom, or "drifted" as he liked to say, and he had told both her and Marcie many stories about his experiences. It was clear that they were lucky to live here in the Westlands where the soil was good, the farms were productive, and life was relatively quiet and easygoing. There were lots of parts of the Kingdom where it was just the opposite.

She went into the guest bedroom and retrieved two substantial books from his pack, which were the latest edition of the Addenda to the Medical Encyclopedia and Addenda to the Veterinary Encyclopedia (Mage Editions), both of which occupied significant shelf space in her front room, along with the General Encyclopedia. On increasingly frequent occasions, she had found Marcie reading from a volume of the latter for "school projects". Leila smiled as Marcie had confessed that she'd already read the project stuff and had been looking at "more interesting" things as she'd guiltily reshelved the volume and scooted to her room to do the work. This reminded her that she needed to make her a sandwich for lunch, as her appointment time was drawing near, and that reminded her that Harold hadn't had a chance to look at the appointments that he was supposed to attend to, so she took that book back into the kitchen, made up a sandwich with the last of the beef and cheese (drat, are we out already?), and finally changed into her "professional clothes", just in time for her visitors.

The door knocker banged and Leila jumped despite expecting it. She opened it to reveal Brenda Jaggers, her belly and breasts swollen in the very late stages of pregnancy, and her husband Fred. She had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, an average-sized nose and normally had a wide smile, but today she had a grimace of discomfort. Fred, who was Tom's brother, had a strong resemblance to him, with dark brown hair, brown eyes, broad shoulders and the large hands and feet of a farmer. He was clearly nervous because Brenda was very close to her due date and he didn't know what to do.

"Here is your marriage license," said Brenda, handing Leila a large brown envelope. "We got the news and I'm so happy for you!" She managed an awkward hug there in the doorway. Leila then stepped back to allow them both in, and then into the exam room, where, assisted by Fred, Brenda settled on the couch with a groan. "Dear Goddess, please get this baby out of me soon! I don't know how much longer I can stand this!"

"Thank you very much for the license," Leila replied, placing it on the table that was against the back wall. "The last month is definitely the most trying. I still remember lumbering around like an oversized bear, with a temper to match. Poor Harold was as nervous as a chipmunk and was walking around on eggshells, desperately trying to not piss me off, and usually not succeeding." Fred nodded bleakly, getting a frown from Brenda. "Let's get a look at you and make sure everything is OK. You could pop at any time, but please wait until after I'm married!" That got a couple of weak laughs from both of them as she created the Window to have a look inside.

"Let me see!" Brenda demanded as Fred peered over Leila's shoulder. With a grin, Leila created a reflective surface for her to shift around so that she could see the baby too. "Don't worry, John Martin the Town Clerk has the authority to marry you in case I'm indisposed."

"And his wife Nancy is your midwife, so both may be called into action at short notice."

"Fascinating," Fred rumbled, apprehension temporarily suspended as he looked at the image on the screen. "All the parts are there. His head is down, umbilical cord is not around his neck..."

"Good!" said Brenda with relief, shifting in vain to try to be more comfortable. "I can't thank you enough for catching that earlier. This little monster has been very active!"

"We can't thank you enough," Fred corrected gently, but firmly. "Wait, did he just give us the finger?" he demanded. Sure enough, though the baby's eyes were closed and a peaceful smile was on his face, there was an extended middle finger on his right hand moving in what little space was left to move.

"After I've birthed you, I will smack your bottom myself!" Brenda exclaimed, slapping her belly. The baby kicked in response. "Ow! Is there anything you can do to get the process started? Anything?"

"Well," said Leila hesitantly, "there is some evidence to support the theory that there is a component of a man's sperm that, when applied to the cervix, can induce labour, especially when combined with a strong orgasm from the woman."

"What? Why isn't this general knowledge?" demanded Brenda, sitting up as much as she could and glaring at Leila. "I'd have had him fucking my brains out long ago if I'd known that!"

"You haven't exactly been in the mood for sex," Fred replied evenly, holding her hand.

"Who wants to fuck a beached whale?" she replied, eyes tearing up. "I'm so fat and ugly..." He stilled her next words by pressing a large forefinger on her lips.

"Brenda, you are more beautiful now than the day I married you," he said in his deep, warm voice, stroking her hair and staring into her eyes, almost nose-to-nose. "It's been two months since we last made love, and seeing you naked never, ever, fails to arouse me," he whispered, his lips just brushing hers, the nearby Leila totally forgotten. "I would never force myself on you, and you have no idea how many loads from my hot, hard cock that I've had to frantically pump into the privy after I've seen you in all your glory," he continued between gentle kisses.

"You really mean it," she said softly, her eyes locked on his. He nodded, brushing away a tear. "Fred Jaggers, make love to me. Flood me with your cum. Give me the biggest orgasm ever. You put him in there, now you can get him out! Doctor's orders," she added with a crooked smile.

"Let me help you get started," said the Healer. She elevated and locked the stirrups in place, and she and Fred each placed a foot on one. Brenda had gone commando because her underwear no longer fit, and she had to pee so often because of pregnancy-induced micro-bladder that it just wasn't worth it. Leila pushed over a footstool for Fred to stand on, removed two towels from the cupboard that was under the window, which she closed to keep the expected noise in, and placed them on a small pull-out shelf on the right side of the couch. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," she concluded, opening and stepping through the door. "It's reasonably soundproofed," she added with a wink, closing it behind her.

"So, I have my beautiful wife lying here, helpless to resist my wicked ways," he chuckled, adding an evil grin for extra effect while moving to be between her legs.

"You've been waiting for something like this, haven't you?" Her glower had no effect.

"I think that I shall start with my favourite snack," he continued, kneeling on the padded footstool so that his face was level with her pussy, which was untrimmed because she couldn't reach it well enough and wouldn't let him do it. He gently brushed her dark brown curls, then slowly licked it from bottom to top, ending with a swirl on her rapidly swelling clitoris. A ragged moan escaped from her as she tried to buck into his face.

"Stop that! I want that wonderful cock of yours in there!"

"There is a saying that I heard," he continued after sticking his tongue inside her and dragging its tip across the top of her vagina, searching for her sweet spot, then continuing outside to gently suck some more on her clitoris, getting more moans and thrusting, "that there are two kinds of women. Those who say they like oral sex, and liars. Which are you?" A thick middle finger was now probing her needy depths as he continued his soft assault on her nub.

"What ... are ... you ... doing?" Brenda's mind was rapidly failing under his loving actions, as her entire lower half seemed to be sending bolts of pleasure with every movement he made. Her body was stampeding towards an orgasm and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She clamped down hard on his finger and moaned loudly as three strong waves of pleasure roared through her, leaving her panting and gasping as he stood up and unbuttoned his pants. "Wipe that smirk off your face, mister! I will get you for this, and you will never see it coming!"

"But now I will get to see you coming," he replied cheekily, the area around his mouth glistening from her juices. "First I will tease you a bit," he continued, rubbing the hot, hard tip of that wonderful cock around her swollen labia, which was somehow both soothing and stoking her fire even more. Her clitoris was sending a constant stream of pleasure to her addled brain, and she reflexively bucked, trying to get him inside. "I see that you have a need," he added, inserting his tip and gently thrusting in and out. "Will this be enough to satisfy it?"

"You know it isn't, you bastard! When did you learn how to play with me like this? Oh!" He had allowed another inch to work its way in. She was already squeezing him, and it was seriously impairing his attempts at self-control.

"Ooh, uhh," he grunted as she bucked again and grabbed another inch. The urge to slam his cock home and pound them both into oblivion was almost irresistible. She was so hot, and so wet, that her pussy was like a vacuum sucking him in yet another inch. "Last time he was here, I asked Healer Harold for some advice on how to pleasure a woman. He seems to have a bit of a reputation in these parts. His advice seems to have been ... accurate ... ungh!" He was now fully engulfed and, despite the rapidly increasing pressure, was thrusting in and out in long, hard strokes.

"I can feel you coming," Brenda crooned between gasps and moans as her breasts were moving up and down in response to their movements. "You are so hard! I have never felt you this hard in me! Your sperm-filled balls are smacking me harder than I've ever felt! I love you!"

"I love you, Brenda," he managed to gasp out, all self-control lost as he was now going at her as fast as he could. "Always, and ... all ways!" The entire lower half of Brenda's body spasmed and she groaned as she clamped down hard on Fred's rock-hard cock. With a groan to match hers, Fred filled her to overflowing with high-pressure squirts that sprayed off her battered cervix, as he was more than long enough to be knocking on her door. Once every last drop had been squeezed out, he slumped forward to rest on his arms just over her belly, with both of them breathing hard.

"Fred, my darling husband, that was the biggest orgasm I've ever had," said Brenda, stroking his brown hair as his eyes tried to focus on hers. "If that doesn't get me started, well, we'll just have to go home and try again." They grinned weakly.

"I don't know how," he groaned. "You've totally ruined me." She got an odd expression on her face. "What's wrong, honey?" She shifted a bit and grunted and Fred, with his softening cock still inside her, suddenly felt a flood of hot fluid run down both of his legs.

"What's going on?" he asked, going pale, getting off the stool and nearly slipping on the floor because his pants were around his ankles.

"I think that my water just broke!" Brenda said, eyes wide. "What do we do now?"

"I will pull up my pants and get Healer Leila," he replied, getting them up and buttoned in record time. "Will you have to give birth here, or can we get you home to do it there?" He carefully backed away from the nasty puddle as Brenda sat up groggily.

"Ooh, I think that's a contraction!" Fred ripped open the door and both he and Leila, who was just about to open it to check on them, screamed a bit in shock. "Healer Leila! It worked! But we made a mess! What do we do?"

"I will take care of the mess," Leila replied briskly, hitting the floor and then Fred with the Clean spell. "Now I'll have a look and see how far along you are, Brenda," she continued, creating a Window and looking at her cervix. "A bit dilated, but..." she was interrupted by another contraction and a loud cry from Brenda. After it had passed, her cervix was noticeably more dilated.

"Mama, what's wrong with Mrs. Jaggers?" asked Marcie, sticking her head in the doorway. She had come home a few minutes ago and eaten her lunch in the kitchen.

"Mrs. Jaggers is in labour, dear," Leila replied, elevating the top part of the bench with Fred's assistance. "It looks like it's going to be a fast delivery, less than an hour. Would you mind if Marcie helped out?" she asked Brenda, who wordlessly shook her head as another contraction started. "Fred, go get Nancy. She should be at home today. I hope that you can get back here before she delivers! Marcie, it looks like you'll be a trainee midwife for a while." Fred, who was normally a calm, level-headed and practical man, was clearly in distress. After she quickly wove a Ward for him to keep him dry, he needed no further urging to hustle out of the house, untie the horse from its hitching rail, back out the buggy from the driveway into the street, and charge off with a clatter in the direction away from the main street.

"What can I do to help you, Mama?" asked a wide-eyed Marcie. "Will Mrs. Jaggers be OK?" Brenda was trying to breathe evenly, as she'd been coached by both Nancy and Leila, but was finding it difficult. Leila held Brenda's hand and stroked her hair comfortingly. Then her eyes lost focus for a few moments, and Marcie suddenly felt it too.

"Your Papa is near. He must have just come back from the Russell's place. I left the appointment book in the kitchen. He will want to see his appointments, and I don't want him in here. No Men Allowed in the birthing room!"

"OK Mama. I'll keep him out!" she said, eyes sparkling. She ran to the kitchen, grabbed the heavy book, and then went out the door. Both women were able to watch her interact with her father, showing him the book and clearly fending off his attempts to wheedle his way in. He then walked away in the same direction as Fred had gone, and Marcie returned inside.

"Please put the book on the desk," said Leila. "You did a great job with Papa, Marcie. Now you can help Mrs. Jaggers and me deliver her baby until Nancy comes. Can you get a wet cloth for her forehead?" Marcie moved towards the door, then turned back.

"You picked an exciting day to get married, Mama," she said with a grin. Leila and Brenda exchanged a look as another contraction got underway.

"And it's only just begun," she replied, shaking her head ruefully.

PunMagic
PunMagic
96 Followers