The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Sam recognized the look that his wife was giving him and wondered whether she would be riding him, if he would be thrusting in as far as he could with her under him, and if there would be time to get entirely undressed before they were going at it. Marjorie saw that he had noticed and could almost feel him undressing her with his eyes, and shifted a bit uncomfortably as she felt her pussy heating up. Mark and Stella were engrossed with each other and understandably oblivious, but Caroline was picking up the all-too-familiar vibe from her parents and mentally rolled her eyes. Mind you, she hoped that she and Ted could be horny old goats when they were her parents' age.

They were interrupted by the clopping of hooves, the rattle of a cart, and Ted's familiar voice telling Benny to whoa already. Caroline perked up, but looked puzzled.

"He doesn't sound right," she said. They exchanged glances and quickly finished their coffee before getting up and going outside to see what was going on.

"Mark, my rather unusual passengers want to see you," he said from the driver's seat. In the back of the cart, which had been stopped in the shade, they could see eight ghosts in various clothing styles. All were quite faint, but had hopeful expressions.

"Good afternoon, sir," one of the men addressed him. "We're all exhausted from our trips here and the Jessops said that you were able to give them a boost."

"Oh, boy," said Sam, shaking his head.

1...345678