The Chronicles of Harold the Healer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to ruin you like you've never been ruined before," her husband whispered as Leila bent over to lie on his chest and Dana got on the bed and positioned herself.

"We'll see about that," Leila replied a little nervously before Harold pulled her mouth down to his and kissed her. With a wicked grin for his benefit, Dana pressed the stud to start the head rotating, rubbed her hand between her legs, rubbed the extra natural lubricant on Leila's beckoning rosebud, placed the toy on the spot and gently pushed, allowing it to start drilling its way in. "Oh!" Leila exclaimed as the buzzing feeling worked deeper into her and Harold started gently tickling her clitoris with some Magic sparks. "Nyurgh!" she added as an unexpected orgasm seized her, leaving her nearly breathless. Harold groaned as her vagina squeezed him hard, she sent sparks into his cock and the vibrations from the Buzzer stimulated it as well. He didn't know how long he would last, but vowed to try to hold it as long as he could. The in-and-out thrusting of the Buzzer into Leila's ass gave Dana's already sensitized clitoris alternating pressure and less pressure that was quickly driving her over the edge.

"I am the luckiest man alive," Harold groaned. Leila's hair was framing her face and its ends were on his chest as her body was moving up and down in response to his and Dana's thrusting, "but you will not get one drop of my sperm." Her response to this blatant lie was to drop from her position where she was holding herself over his body on her extended arms onto him, seize his head in her hands, and gently lick his lips. That was all that was needed to cause his tightly-squeezed cock to hose her cervix with high-pressure squirts, which in turn caused her entire lower half to clench and her brain to short out as her orgasm overwhelmed her. With the Joy Buzzer firmly trapped in her ass in mid-thrust, its full vibratory effect hit Dana, making her whole body shake as an orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh, what a mess we made," said Dana blearily after about a minute of basking in the afterglow. She extracted the now silent buzzer from Leila's ass, Cleaned it, and removed the belt. Harold rolled Leila off so that he could breathe again as Dana managed to get through their legs to stand shakily on the floor.

"Are you going to tell your husband about this?" Leila asked, a dreamy smile on her face and Harold's cum drooling from her abused pussy.

"The first thing that I'll do when I get home is to order Stan to double-stuff me as hard as he can, and while he's doing it, I will tell him everything. The next day, I will invite a couple of very close friends over. She will lie on her back with my Joy Buzzer up her ass while Stan and her husband take turns reaming out her pussy and mouth with their cocks until she has to be taken home in a wheelbarrow." Leila was too far gone to summon her Magic, but Harold and Dana were able to Clean everything that needed it.

"Awww," he complained as Dana started dressing herself. He tried to sit up, saw the room spin around, and flopped back on the pillow with a groan. He had to be content with ogling her and waggling his deflating cock invitingly.

"Don't tempt me, Mister Moser," she said, her blue eyes twinkling as she finished her dressing. "If you get me going again, I will have to stay over so that I can give Marcie her breakfast in the morning, because there will be nothing left of you after I ruin your asshole with the Joy Buzzer and your cock with my pussy." Even in his addled state, he could feel that she wasn't kidding, and shivered.

"I will escort you to the door," he said, getting out of the bed with a great deal of effort and some assistance from Dana. "I would go with you to the hotel, but I don't think I'd make it much farther than the bottom of the steps." He managed to fulfill his duty, standing by the open door as she turned.

"It was great to see you again, Harold," she said after a lingering kiss. "I look forward to seeing you again in the Capital sometime this summer."

"I never stopped loving you, Dana," he said quietly.

"I never stopped loving you. You have a son as proof of that. Keep an eye on him for me."

"I think that Stella Webber will do that for us," he replied with an exhausted grin. "It will be from a very, very close distance, and frequently. If she doesn't get knocked up, it'll be a testament to the effectiveness of the contraceptive tea." They snickered, exchanged another quick peck, and she turned and walked down the steps and the pathway to the street, and Harold waved, closed and locked the door. He made it to the bedroom, got into bed, and gave his sleeping wife a kiss on the cheek. She murmured something and snuggled up to him, and he fell asleep almost immediately. Dana half-floated her way down the very quiet street, past dark storefronts, some with lit windows from apartments above.

"This is one thing that we don't see much of in the Capital," she said to herself, dividing her attention between the sidewalk and the star-strewn sky above. "If I ever retire, I want to come here." To her surprise, a late coach had pulled up in front of the Dewdrop Inn and a half-dozen people were milling around in the lobby, where an attractive young woman with a nametag that read 'Emma' was assigning them to rooms. "I'm Dana Magnussen," she introduced herself after the others had been dealt with. "Are there any messages for me?" Emma Green pulled a small note-sized piece of paper from a cubbyhole and handed it to her. "Thank you."

"Your son Mark checked out a couple of hours ago and left with Stella," she said with a friendly smile. "Stella's a good person, and they both looked so happy together." The note said pretty much the same thing, that he would be taking up residence with the Webbers for the summer and for the Fall term that he expected to be spending here under his father's tutelage. Dana nodded.

"Love really is a magic of its own," she replied with a smile of her own. "I'll be returning to the Capital in the coach that I rode in on. There will be some space on it, so if there happens to be anyone needing a ride back, please let me know."

"There were two women with foreign accents asking about transport to the Capital, and they are staying here overnight. Would it be OK if they join you?"

"I know them. I'll be glad for their company." After a visit to the privy, she made her way up to her room, got her clothes off and herself into the comfortable bed, and was asleep shortly after.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Benny had been ready to pull the cart now that the driveway wasn't full of strange, spooky things, and Mark and Stella had driven to the Dewdrop Inn after their dinner so that he could get his things and check out. Emma was on the night shift this time and said that she was waiting for the late coach so that she could check them in and then go home to bed.

"I'm glad that the ghosts all got picked up by the Wild Hunt," Emma had said as Mark was signing the forms and writing the note. "But somehow I was expecting more from the Wild Hunt, like maybe they'd make a low pass over us or stop by and say hello or something."

"It did seem like an anticlimax, after all the craziness that was happening during the day," Stella had replied. "Meeting the ghosts was far more interesting." Emma had nodded.

"Thank you very much," Mark had said with a polite bow. "This is a nice place." He and Stella each had picked up what were clearly heavy suitcases with little effort and left.

"Yes, he is definitely Off Limits," Emma had sighed. "It's probably just as well. You never know what's going to happen when there's a Mage around." She resumed reading her book by lamplight.

"I sincerely hope that the next few days are quiet and uneventful," Mark said as the buggy rattled and clattered down the road with Stella driving it.

"That's how life usually is around here," she replied. "I'm sure that it was just a coincidence that Healer Leila decided to marry Healer Harold just at the same time that you, your mother, and the others rolled into town. But why would the Magic School have picked Magwitch of all places to set up a Veterinarian Healing School? There must be lots of places closer to the Capital that would be suitable."

"I honestly don't know. Believe me, we were wondering the same thing as we were traveling. It seemed so close on the map. I don't think that it's too late to change our minds. Mom apparently already bought a place today, but we could sell it and Dad would probably be OK as the new owner of the Veterinary Clinic without the hassle of trying to push knowledge into the unwilling brains of students." They rumbled across the bridge of the river that marked the southern boundary of the town.

"I wonder if the Goddess had anything to do with it," Stella mused. "She doesn't show herself very often, but it's generally accepted that she keeps an eye on things around here and who knows how many other places in the area."

"We know little more," said Mark as they slowed and made the turn into her driveway. "One of the first year, first semester classes is on 'Deities and How to Handle Them', and we get regular 'reminders' throughout the time we are there. We are carefully instructed on the Very Respectful Bow that we are to deliver if we realize that we are in the presence of one, or in the presence of Royalty or anyone high enough up in the echelons who can squash us like a bug, like the Headmaster," he added dryly. "They operate from the shadows, pulling strings and guiding events to match some sort of long-range plan. If this Veterinary School is one of their plans, then I suspect that efforts to alter it will be opposed." Stella maneuvered the cart into its usual parking place, they removed his suitcases from it, unharnessed the horse and allowed him to lead the way back to the pasture. They brought along a bag of oats that they partially emptied into a trough that first had to be emptied of rainwater, and the two adult horses began munching them contentedly as the colt gamboled clumsily around them.

"Ugh, you don't travel light," Stella commented, hefting a navy blue suitcase that had the Magic School's crest on it.

"I didn't know what to expect when we got here," he replied, hefting his own identical suitcase, "so I brought a lot of my books as well as most of my clothes. It looks like that was a smart move."

"So, you won't have to go back this summer?"

"Not unless the Veterinary School idea flops. I won't have to go back until January to take some courses that won't be available here. I'll ask Mom to inquire about Magical Metallurgy and to send me a book on it to see if I've got the talent for it."

"We can study my books together and you can get all the practical experience you need in the smithy," she said with a heart-melting smile.

"My darling Stella, your eyes shine like the stars you are named for." He said this just as the kitchen door suddenly opened to reveal Marjorie.

"Hmm, you seem to have caught a silver-tongued rascal," she said with a friendly smile. "Welcome to the Webber Hotel, with the friendliest room service in town." Stella turned a little pink and her grandmother snickered. "Take your stuff up to your room and come back down. We like to sit around and talk after dinner, in the yard when the weather is nice."

"Sure thing, Marjorie. They taught us a spell called Mosquito Attractor just before the end of term that I can try out." They went upstairs and down the hallway to its end, where there was a door that was slightly ajar. "Mom and Dad's room is the first one on the left, Grandma and Grandpa's is the second on the left, mine is here at the end, and the fourth one that we just passed is used as a studio for painting and other things."

"Oh, well I guess that will be my room then," he replied innocently.

"Hmm, no," she replied firmly, pushing him through the doorway, then using a foot to close the door. "Here at the Hotel Webber, we believe in friendly room service. Our welcome of our guests to their room cannot be beaten by the competition." After carefully placing the suitcases on the floor to avoid heavy thumps, they were in each other's arms, kissing passionately, yet tenderly.

"I have experienced no warmer a welcome than this," he replied, nose-to-nose with her. "Stella Webber, do you want to share the rest of your life with me? To face what the world throws at us together? To build and love a family together until the last of our days?" To her surprise, a tear welled up in his right eye and trickled down his face.

"Mark Magnussen, I want to share my life with you. I want to bear our children and curse your name as I give birth to them." They smiled as she kissed away his tear. "I want to marry you and spend as little time as possible apart. Our two will become one." He tenderly kissed away her tears as she said this, and then their questing lips found each other's, and then their tongues found each other's, and then somehow, they were naked on her bed with him sliding his hard, glowing cock into her hot, wet pussy as far in as it would go and holding it there as they wrapped their strong arms around each other and continued to eat each other up.

"Our two seem to have become one," he murmured when they finally broke for air. She gasped as he made a quick in-out thrust. "Joined at the hip and the lip."

"Mind to mind, heart to heart," she replied, bucking under him and gasping again. "Oh, you feel so good in me and on me, like we were made for each other."

"As far as I can tell, we were," he replied as the tempo of bucking and thrusting quickly increased. "I feel you coming. You're squeezing my cock as hard as you're squeezing my body."

"And you are about to pump a load of your hot cum into me," she whispered back. "The first of many, many loads that I will receive from your wonderful cock. Unnghh!" His cock was locked in place as it squirted his load at her cervix, which was closed up tight thanks to the tea she had consumed. They continued to trade tender smooches as they basked in the afterglow until she finally had to roll him off.

"I hope that we aren't keeping your folks waiting," he said as they lay side by side.

"They know damn well what we're doing," she replied with a saucy grin, then got a worried look when he suddenly sat up, then hastily had to flop down again.

"Um, I forgot that when Mages come, they send out a wave of orgasm energy that makes people who are close enough rather horny. I hope that your folks were out of range in the back yard." They managed to get up and out of bed and he had to quickly Clean them and the bedding. As they were dressing, they heard the sounds of four pairs of feet coming up the stairs with some urgency, then two doors closing rather hard.

"I don't think that they were," Stella giggled. By the time that her parents and grandparents had descended rather unsteadily into the kitchen, looking disheveled and unfocused, she and Mark had lined up seven wine glasses ("one for the Goddess") and a bottle of red wine from the cellar, that he had chilled further by carefully drawing out some heat from it, on the kitchen table.

"I apologize for what just happened," said Mark uncomfortably. "In the, uh, heat of the moment, I forgot that when Mages, um, come, they send out a wave of orgasm energy that has some unfortunate side effects for anyone within range and who isn't asleep."

"Oh, I think that the side effects were not unfortunate," said Caroline with a very contented smile.

"Twice in one day is a little more than we've become used to over the years," added Marjorie, giving her husband's hand a squeeze. "But if you don't mind, please hold it at that." The young couple looked at each other and blushed. "Out we go to enjoy the end of this truly remarkable day." They trooped out the door, placed the wine bottle and the Goddess' portion on the table, and seated themselves in pairs, looking out into the backyard. Mark was able to cast Mosquito Attractor on his second try, after the first produced a rubbery, flatulent noise and a flash of green light, making them all laugh and him shake his head with irritation.

"It's funny when we do it in class, but not so much when it's for real," he muttered. He moved the small ball of green light slowly to the centre of the yard and elevated it about ten feet. It only took a couple of minutes for the bats that were starting to fly around in the waning light to notice and start swooping through it. "At least it's working now." The evening was clear and mild, with occasional breezes rustling the leaves in the trees and crickets starting to cheep quietly. Peanut made an appearance, requesting attention from the humans, who were only too happy to provide pets and ear scratches, before he wandered off to hunt. Conversation was light, focusing mainly on how Mark's time would be divided between the Webber Transportation compound, the Turner Veterinary Clinic, and the smithy, with everyone hoping that events would actually permit that.

"Ah, there's the first firefly of the night," said Sam as dusk was falling. It was soon joined by several others, each flashing its greenish-white blink-blink pattern as they flew around the yard. Mark had only seen them occasionally on trips out of the Capital with his mother, and they could see how fascinated he was. One drifted by where they were sitting, and he extended his right hand and called gently. It landed on his index finger and rested briefly, flashing a few times, before continuing its search for a mate.

"We have three varieties that show up at different times of the season," said Stella, "each with a different colour and blink pattern. They make the nights magical."

"Restless spirits of the night, burning quickly, burning bright," recited Caroline. "Dance with me, the old man said. Come and lead my soul to bed."

"This is so very different from the Capital," said Mark quietly. "Even at night there is plenty of noise and activity. Poles have been enchanted with Mage Lights to keep things lit, especially on the main roads where there are even some shops and stores that are open all night for the people who work odd hours. We only get to see the brightest of the stars and planets, and the air is never this fresh and clean. If anyone were ever to try to sell me on moving here, my response would be 'shut up and take my money'." That got some chuckles from the others. With the Goddess not showing up for her share, as usual, the last glass of wine was split between them, the Goddess toasted as per tradition in the light of the rising moon, and they got up, took turns making the last trip to the privy, and went inside.

"Here's hoping for a return to peace and quiet," said Caroline as they all went upstairs and went to their respective rooms, getting agreement from all.

"We'll have to find room for my stuff," said Mark once the door to their room was closed. "I can't live out of suitcases for the next few months." There was plenty of space in the room for another dresser and some room could be made for his things in the closet and his books on the bookshelf. "I can make a little bed for myself on the floor," he added mischievously.

"This is our bed," Stella replied firmly as they undressed each other, with no shortage of gropes and feels. "For as long as you are here in Magwitch, I will not sleep in an empty bed." They got in, with her on the left side and him on the right, pulled up the covers and snuggled in. After the day's events, they were both spent, and fell asleep in each other's arms in mid-smooch, lulled by the songs of the country night and the warmth and comfort of each other's presence.

Love never dies; so long as one of the beloveds still lives and remembers, it remains with them. A lot of love was released today in Magwitch, freed to find its way into the hearts of others. Memories must be replayed to be retained, and tonight's dreams were of parents and children, of husbands and wives, brothers and sisters and cousins, friends and family, who were no longer walking on this earth, but who were still alive in the hearts and minds of those they had left behind. Magwitch slept, and dreamed, and loved.

1...456789