The Chronicles of Him and Her 02

Story Info
Day In, Day Out - A morning with baby girl, a mistake and the consequences.
5.5k words
4.5
12.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a series of stories (The Chronicles of Him and Her) based on the relationship of Charlotte and Evan that started with "Finally."

All of the participants of this are of legal age. This is a story from a particular segment of the BDSM community depicting a DaddyDom/babygirl (DD/bg) relationship. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*********

[Buzz...Buzz...Buzz]

She quickly reached over to silence the alarm before it woke Daddy. The clock glowed 5:30 AM. She quietly slipped out of bed, padded down the hall, and clicked on the coffee maker. She knew she had two hours before he had to be ready to leave for work, and she wanted everything perfect for him when he did.

The smell of coffee filled the kitchen as she took a juice box off "her" shelf. It strained under the weight of fruit punch juice boxes, pretzel goldfish crackers, and easy to open microwaveable bowls of ravioli. Those were her favorites. Things she could make herself while her Daddy was away. She grabbed a juice box, smiling as slurped the sweet liquid of the Hi-C into her mouth. Her mind raced to something else she wanted her mouth filled with, but those thoughts were banished quickly.

"Daddy first!" she quietly reminded herself, breaking the morning silence.

A quick shower warmed her body and revived her mind, readying herself for the day. The vanilla-scented body wash filled the shower with the scent of cookies as she lathered her firm breasts and smooth bare mound. She could feel her pussy ache and start to dampen as she washed herself, but she couldn't be distracted by her own needs. It was him she served,

Drying off with a fluffy white towel, she brushed her hair and tied it up in two pigtails high on her head. She slipped into a pair of My Little Pony panties and a simple white lace bra, then donned the pink flowered frock dress over top. The edge was just two inches below the bottom of her ass.

Looking in the mirror, and smoothing down her dress, she whispered "Perfect!"

Glancing at the clock, she saw it was 6:00 AM already; she popped a cinnamon raisin bagel into the toaster and, grabbing Daddy's favorite mug, she poured him his coffee with just the right amount of milk in it. Taking the tray down from the cabinet, she arranged the perfectly toasted bagel, his coffee, and a napkin.

"Now to go wake my Daddy up!" she said with a smile.

He rolled over in the bed when he smelled the coffee, followed by her scent. Peeking through half closed eyes, he pretended to be asleep. He loved playing this game with her in the morning. The alarm always woke him u,p but he would never tell her that. He loved hearing her quietly tip toe around, making him coffee and getting everything just right.

He quickly closed his eyes tight as he heard her gently place the tray on the bedside table. Her soft warm hands, slid along the bed, then she touched his face. This was his favorite best part. She leaned in and softly and gently kissed his lips.

"Time to wake up Daddy...it's morning." she giggled. That giggle. It turned him to mush every time, and she knew it.

He slowly opened his eyes, staring into her soft green grey eyes. Ever since that night, six months ago in the cafe, when he first laid eyes on them, they always caused him to stop and stare into them.

"Good morning, Kitten. Did you sleep well?" he asked as he stretched, reaching out to find him being handed his coffee. Sitting up, letting the covers fall so just his crotch was covered, he took a long sip. He loved seeing her standing there in the sunlight, the light causing her dress to become transparent. He felt his cock stir watching her. This was the other part of the morning he loved, too, watching her serve him.

"Yes, Daddy, I did very well. It helped you tucking me in and telling me the bedtime story about the little lost kitten," she answered softly and dreamily as she watched his body move under the thin sheet. She watched the outline of his thick cock flex and firm. She slid her hand down and began to massage his cock through the material, feeling it swell under her delicate hands. Looking up at him, her eyes filled with want.

His eyes closed again, the nodding in approval focusing on her attention. Her service of him. Leaning back against the headboard, he pushed her hand away, then slid the sheet off, exposing his rigid shaft. Her eyes looked down at his cock, head bowed in reverence and worship. Licking her lips, she leaned in and after kissing the very tip and let the head slip into her warm mouth. She moaned, thinking back to the shower and how much she needed to have him, to feel him in her, as she slurped him down. She felt his hands find her head then her pigtails, acting as handles, for him to guide and direct her mouth on him.

Her mouth was sucking not so much for his pleasure, but as a comfort for her, a reassurance that she was his. She enjoyed the security of his cock in her mouth; it made her feel loved and protected. He could feel the comfort, too, in her suckling, a confirmation that he was what she needed. That he was her Daddy. The more she sucked, the harder it got to delineate between the comfort and the passion. Her suction grew stronger and his cock went further down her throat. Sir was whispering in Daddy's ear now, wanting to reward his baby girl, his pet, with her own breakfast.

His hips began to thrust in and out of her soft mouth, her hands fondling his swollen balls under him. Her moans matched his, stroke for stroke. He could smell the mixture of the fresh smelling soap on her skin mixing with the scent of arousal emanating from between her legs. The smell was better, and more awakening, than the best coffee. He closed his eyes and relaxed his grip on her hair, just enjoyed the feel of her attending to his needs. The feel of her mouth, the sound of her moans and gentle slurping, made him thicken and engorge. He needed her now.

She felt his cock tremble and knew he was close. She closed her mouth tight around him, and sucked harder, needing to have his load fill her mouth. She craved the salty, heady taste of him. One last flick of her skilled tongue did it; she felt his balls in her hands tense, and his cry as his seed exploded. Sucking hard to ensure she captured it all, she felt it hit the back of her throat. She couldn't help but moan and slightly gag as she drank him down.

She began to lap the length of him, cleaning him up. Sliding up, she kissed him deeply, letting him taste not only her mouth but himself as well. Pulling back slightly, and wiping the corners of her mouth, she slowly and delicately sucked her fingers clean,

Giggling again and smiling at her now fully awaken Daddy, she cooed "Good morning, Daddy," and played with her pigtails.

"I have your breaky and coffee ready. I hope it's just how you like it." Knowing full well it was exactly as she knew it was. Her collar glinted in the sun as she stood to lay out his outfit for the day, his black pants perfectly ironed, a starched white shirt, and a pitch black tie. Hanging the outfit on the door hook, she left to get his lunch ready. She slipped out as he munched on the bagel and got ready for a shower.

She packed him his lunch: a ham sandwich, apple and his small bag of cookies. She also folded up a coloring page that she finished the previous night, adding a pink heart and 'love you Daddy' at the bottom of the page. She heard the shower turn on. Glancing at the clock, 6:35 AM, a naughty idea entered her mind. She quickly packed his sack lunch in his backpack along with his laptop and tiptoed into the bedroom.

Quickly undressing, she laid her dress over the chair, unhooked her bra, then peeled off her soaked cotton panties. As she snuck into the bathroom, the warm steam hit her. She slowly opened the glass shower door, startling him. "Hello again, Daddy," she purred. "I just wanted to make sure your back got all sparkly clean this morning."

"I'm sure you will do a fantastic job, little one," he said as he leaned forward, feeling the soaped up sponge start to massage his back. Her firm breasts rubbed against him, and he felt the nipples harden against his skin, the friction driving her wild, he knew. As she hooked the sponge on the rack, she began to rub his sides, then reaching to his front from behind. Her hands manipulating his already firming cock, she could hear him over the water, growling with the deep hunger she knew he had for her, and that excited her.

Those soft caressing hands pushed him again, reminding him that he was as much hers as she was his. He spun around and, looking deep in her eyes, barked "I need you NOW!"

The volume startled her, making her jump. That voice again she could feel as it shot through her whole body, making her blush and trickle from her pussy. She spun around quickly...bending at her waist and placing her hands on the cool stone wall behind her. She was offering her sex, as she had knew she needed to. She was his and of that she had no doubt.

He chuckled at how quickly his baby girl spun at such a simple phrase and how swiftly she presented herself to him. Lining his cock up to her entrance, he slid home. The place he belonged, the place he claimed as his own, every time. The sharp cry as he entered her with the force that he did made him bolder, wanting to go harder into her.

He needed to take her hard and deep. As he pumped in and out of her, feeling the hot water on his back and the hotter juices running down his cock, he grunted and moaned with each thrust. Hands wrapped in her hair, pulling it back, he saw the contorted face of passion on her face.

Her eyes begged for her own release, but she knew he must cum first. She loved the feel of him pounding into her, the force driving her to that space her mind occupied when she was at this level of ecstasy. The sudden flood of his orgasm deep inside her yanked her back. As her name was screamed as he came, she felt him empty into her, filling her with his hot cum.

"OH, GOD, Daddy, PLEASE may I cum?!" she begged, her cries echoing off the walls.

In his own afterglow, he moaned, "Yes, baby girl, Cum! Cum for your Daddy!" With that command, her face rigid in a silent scream as she felt her body take over, shivering and convulsing, her pussy milked his cock for every drop. He caught her in his arms as her trembling legs gave way, scooping her up and holding her as he managed to turn the water off.

Wrapping a towel around her, he lead her to the bed, hearing her quiet murmurs as she retreated into subspace. Laying her on the bed, he tucked the warm blankets around her and, seeing the clock was at 7:15, knew he had a few moments to lay with her, and comfort her. As he reclined next to her, he felt her arms find his torso, and they wrapped around his body. He softly spoke to her, listening to her moans and whimpers in reply. Soon she came back to her daddy.

"Daddy? Aren't you going to be late for work?" she asked as she stretched and regained her place in the world.

"I'm alright, kitten. You are the one I needed to make sure was OK first," he softly answered and leaned in to kiss her forehead. His hand pushed a stray hair from her face, before he slipped out of bed, stretching. He watched as she looked his naked body over as he raised his hands to the ceiling. Her eyes hungrily looked at his flaccid cock.

Chuckling out loud, "Baby girl, I really do have to go to work, and you have your volunteer work at the library. Get my cock out of your mind...for now."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry," she mumbled, eyes looking down at the floor, embarrassed, "and you're right. I do have my work at the library. It's story time today. YAY!!" Her eyes lit up remembering that fact. He laughed and clapped his hands; he loved seeing his baby girl happy and content, and now that he was happy and content, he could go to work. She watched him get dressed, her eyes beaming at him. As he stood in the doorway, pulling his jacket on, she bounded over and straightened his tie.

"Such a handsome Daddy!" Standing on her tip toes, still naked from the shower, she pecked his cheek.

"Thank you, kitten; now you have a good day. Be a good girl, and maybe Daddy will bring you a pressie." He crooned at her, smiling a knowing smile. Smacking her bare ass, they laughed, and he started out the door.

Squealing from both the smack and the thought of a new present, "Thank you Daddy, I'll be a good girl," exaggerating a cross over her chest, "I promise I'll try to be good. Bye bye Daddy!"

As the door clicked closed behind him, she let out a sad little sigh. She missed her Daddy already, but she would see him soon enough. She knew she had to get dressed and get ready to go to the library. Skipping down the hall, she put a fresh pair of panties on, these with little kitty cats on them. Slipping her dress back on over her head, she hummed the theme from Powerpuff Girls to herself.

"OK, quick breakfast for me now, Cuddle Rose," she said to the bear on her dresser. She headed to the kitchen and, after another juice box and a toaster waffle, she skipped out the door.

The birds chirped and the sun shined on her as she walked around the corner to the library. She loved reading the books that she loved when she was younger to whoever was there. It let her feel "little" and allowed her be like that in public, and wouldn't be stared at. After reading "The Stinky Cheese Man"," Where The Wild Things Are", and "Olivia" to the assembled, she did her reshelving. The local library gave her so much, so it was the least she could do to give back.

"Now back to the house for lunch, Susan!" she said to the librarian. "I'll see you next week?"

"Oh, of course, sweetie, you are always welcome. Everyone loves when you come to read. Have a great rest of your day."

Her walk home was equally as nice, and she so enjoyed the sun on her face. There was a hopscotch drawn on the sidewalk, and every fiber in her body told her to skip, which she did with a giggle. Entering the house, she headed to the kitchen for a lunch of peanut butter and jelly, with the crust cut off of course, and a nice glass of milk.

Whistling while she washed up the dishes, her mind raced back to this morning and the smell of her Daddy's cum filled her mind. Letting out a long deep groan, she wickedly though about what she was going to do now, so she headed to the bedroom.

He felt his phone in his pocket buzz in his pocket; he pulled it out and saw it was two messages from his little one. One simply said "Pleeeeease?? :)" and the other had no text, just that it was a picture message.

"Hmm," he was very curious now. He headed to his desk to get a little more privacy. Opening the image, he saw his baby girl, dressed pushed up over her hips, her kitten panties pushed to the side, and her new rainbow colored glass dildo slid into place.he could see by the look on her face, she was very close to cumming.

"Tsk tsk, baby girl. Not asking permission before starting," he grumbled to himself, but also enjoyed the image.

Bizzt! Another image. This one was much closer view, her glistening wet pussy filling the screen. The dildo shining in the sun, a blur as she pounded herself with it. The bed below her drenched from her cum.

His fingers sliding over the keyboard quickly, he typed out, "Pet! We will deal with this when i get home. BE PREPARED!!" With clenched teeth he clicked send. Glancing at the clock he saw it was 4:00 already. She would have a hour and half to worry over what he would do about this transgression.

Licking the cum off her fingers, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, she checked her phone when she heard it ding.

"Daddy!" Reading the message, her smile turned to fear.

"Pet? Fuck!" quickly covering her mouth, her eyes filled with tears. "What did I do? What is he going to do to me?" In the six months they had been together she had never broken both the "don't play" and "don't cum" rules. She was scared now. "Be prepared? Oh god." She was very scared now, and she now she had to prepare for his arrival.

She took the key off the hook next to the "office" door. She knew what the phrase 'Be Prepared' meant, and she knew the heaviness to it. She unlocked the door and felt to door creak open. This was the "office." This was where good girls go when they have broken rules that Daddy laid down. Looking around she wasn't sure what he would want, but she knew she had broken several rules today.

She found the velvet lined tray that Daddy would want his tools arranged on, and began to assemble. Not knowing exactly what he would want, she collected it all. The crop, she was ok with lying on the tray. Then the cane, and finally the thin paddle that made her eyes tear up in fear. She hoped she wouldn't be subjected to it but she was afraid she would. The blindfold, the plug and the coarse hemp rope were laid down next. Lastly, the thing she was probably most scared of. The three point clover clamps, two for each nipple and the last for her pussy lips. The thought of the pain when he pulled on the connect chain, made her wince.

Now the "tools" were assembled, she had to prepare her body. The clock read 4:55, so she knew it would be soon. Quickly picking up the house and making sure everything was spotless, she removed her dress and her panties, then her bra. She placed them all in the hamper. Undoing her pigtails, she let her hair fall down around her shoulders. Kneeling down on the floor, her hands palm up on her thighs. The metal collar felt heavy on her neck, a reminder of her submission and commitment to him.

Looking down at the floor, she waited. She shivered when she heard the car pull up, the engine shut off. The click of the lock made her look up, but then quickly down. She awaited her punishment.

"Daddy's home!" is all her said as he walked in.

He opened the car door and got out. As he walked up the sidewalk to the house,his mind was heavy. He was disappointed most of all. Disappointed in that she KNEW better, and that she went against his rules, and did what she wanted. He also knew he must not be angry. When the anger takes over, then no lessons are taught, and none are learned. He must be stern and demanding. The punishment must be carried out.

Slipping the key in and opening the door, he entered. He looked at the tableau in front of him.

The tray.

The tools.

Her, head down, and in the proper position. Her naked body, except the collar he placed around her neck all those months ago, knelt and waited for him.

He saw the trails of tears on her cheek, knowing she knew how much trouble she was in. He almost broke then, wanting to scoop her up, dry her tears, and kiss her lips. She was just a little one, after all, and he was her Daddy, but he knew better. The rules must be enforced.

He simply said, "Daddy's home!"

The break of the silence in the room made her jump. Head still down, she began to sob quietly, repeating "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm so very sorry." Her voice hitched as the tears ran down her face. He crouched down in front of her. Tilting her face up, he looked into those eyes.

"Now, pet. This isn't going to pleasant, you know this. Not for you, or for me. This isn't for fun. This is for punishment of breaking the rules."

Glancing over the tray that rested on the table. He selected the crop first.

"Stand!" He barked. She scrambled to her feet.

"Hands palm down on the table." restraining himself. "First, we will address your disobedience at playing with MY pussy without permission."

She knew what was going to happen. Early on, she broke this very same rule, and she remembered the bite of the leather crop end on the backs of her hands.

"How...how many? Sir," she squeaked out, afraid of the answer.

"Ten. Five for each hand, and almost double for the last time we had to deal with this...problem." He answered matter of factly. "Now! Hands on the table! Or we will double it again!"

12