The Chronicles of Him and Her 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday to my sweet baby girl. You have changed my life in so many ways, and I have loved every single way that you have. I hope this is only the first of many birthdays we will celebrate together." Clinking his glass to hers, he noticed her face was almost as red as his wine.

"Thank you, Daddy," she answered, looking admiringly at him, "I hope, no, I know that it will be just the start of a beautiful life together. I have learned and continue to learn so much from you, and I will always be your little kitten."

The rest of the meal was lovely; they spoke about how much they enjoyed the morning and the afternoon. The wine glasses were refilled while they worked together to pack the leftovers away and clean up the dishes. He insisted that, since it was her special day, he would do the dishes while she sat on the high stool, her bare legs teasing him the whole time.

After drying off his hands, he took hers and led her to the bedroom. She sat in the soft chair in the corner. She noticed now that the pile of red glossy presents was stacked neatly on the end table. He saw her eyeing the pile.

"Yes, kitten. There are more. These are for me as much as they are for you." His voice now low and almost a whisper. She squirmed in her seat, remembering the earlier present that had been wrapped in the same paper. The three boxes beckoned her.

"May I, um, open one Daddy?" Her voice was almost as quiet and filled with anxiety. She recognized that look in his eye when he said that. The earlier presents truly were for his little. These were for him to enjoy with and also on her.

Running his hand over the pile, he selected a square box about seven inches tall. As she took it, it felt heavy in her hands. She was wary, but she trusted him. She knew these were important ones for him, so she carefully unwrapped it. Inside was a black-stained wooden box. She carefully lifted the lid, and, in the red silk-lined box, was a thick, high collar. It was red high-gloss leather. The buckles were black chrome as were the three rings that adorned it. She knew the time of giddiness and silliness was over, at least for now. She must become the object. His object. Reverently taking the collar from the box and carefully closing the it, she rested the collar in the palm of her upturned hands. She slid to her knees, holding it high for him, head bowed in total submission.

He nodded in approval, and, taking the collar from her, he slid it around her neck, adjusting it so the leather was behind the metal circlet that she wore every day. He buckled it tightly around her neck, feeling her tense then relax as the leather conformed to her skin. It held her neck stiff but still allowed her to bow her head. It was a perfect fit. He tilted her head up, and he saw her eyes were full of tears.

"Are you okay, little one?" he asked, full of concern.

"Yes, I am...Sir. These aren't tears of pain or fear but of happiness and devotion. Happiness that I am with you. That you chose me to be yours." She spoke, not in a whisper like she wanted, but in a loud clear voice like she knew he expected her to use.

He smiled at her, his own eyes glossy, "Yes, pet, I, too, am happy beyond belief with you. You have given me pleasures everyday and have given me what few can do, a total submission of their body, their mind, and their soul. I know how important that is to give, and I must treat all of them like the treasure that they are." He spoke clearly, looking down at her, her own devotion reflected back. He then selected the second of the three boxes on the table and placed it gently in her hands. This one was about ten inches long and three inches square and much heavier. She looked at him, questioningly.

"Yes, pet. Please open it. It is your birthday present," he said grinning, knowing how much she would enjoy this one.

She was both excited and a little scared by that smile. She slowly unwrapped the wrapping. It was another black-stained box. She opened it; in the red silk-lined box, was a glass dildo. The colors shimmered in the soft light of the room. She picked it up, surprised by the weight of such an object. It could be as much at home in an art museum as in her "special" box by her bed. She carefully slid her fingers over it, sensing the bumps and ridges the colors concealed. She held it up to the light, and colors swirled inside it as well. She cooed, knowing how those ridges would feel inside her, especially when he had control of the use of it.

"It. is. Beautiful Sir. I love it. Will...you use it on me? Now? Please?" she pleaded, offering the new toy to him. She knew how he loved it when she begged to played with, to be used for his pleasure. She shifted her body, so her head now rested on the floor, the leather collar harshly keeping her neck stiff. It was painful, but it was a good pain. She raised her ass up, spreading her legs so he could see how wet she already was, just thinking of how it would feel as it stretched her open.

As he picked up the toy, he answered quickly, "I was planning on doing just that pet." As soon as that last word fell from his lips, he slid the dildo deep into her. She gasped, as much from the force of his entrance to her tight wet hole as from the chill the glass brought. As he began to pump her with it, twisting as he did, he let her enjoy the curves, the ridges, and the bumps crafted into the shaft. She started to moan louder and louder. She grabbed at anything she could reach. She panted, "Oh god, Daddy, oh god!" as he fucked his baby girl with her new birthday toy.

"Ask, pet. Don't forget to ask for release," he reminded her, his voice gruff, and the grasp on the glass object never easing. His own cock glistening with precum, he intended to cum with her as he stroked his own cock. The sight of her riding the glass phallus brought him closer to his own edge.

"Oh god...PLEASE...May I PLEASE cum, Daddy? Sir? Master? I don't care who, just let me cum!" her thoughts scattered as he pounded her dripping pussy, her juices slickening the smooth glass surface.

"YES! Cum with Daddy!" Both of his hands were a blur as his own cock erupted, spurting over her back and his own hands. That was the command she wished so desperately for. Her face contorted as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her own pussy contracted hard on the unrelenting glass. Her vision blurred as wave after wave of pleasure was released. Her head crashed to the floor as she recovered. He leaned back against the chair, letting the slick dripping toy rest on his lap.

Several quiet moments went by before she rose her head up. She had a job to do now, and, taking his hands in hers, she sucked his cum off them. His salty taste mingled with the coppery taste of adrenaline in hers. She ground against his leg as she slurped and cleaned his hands. He watched intensely, feeling the love and affection she had for him. She then picked the toy up. She held it up and, with deft hand, slipped it between her own lips, cleaning her juices off it. She loved how she tasted when she came, the sweet and salty taste of her juices coating the glass.

Clearing his throat, standing up then sitting on the blanket chest at the foot of the bed, he said, "You know what comes now?" A devious look on his face. Her mind raced: oh god what now. What did he have in mind for her?

"Um, no, Daddy. Should I be scared?" Even after the orgasm she just had, she was worried again.

"Oh, not at all, kitten. Nothing to be scared of. It's what every little girl gets on her birthday." His voice soothed her.

Her eyes brightened as she realized what it was. "Really, Daddy? Even at my age? A birthday spanking? Yay!" she exclaimed, hopping up and pouncing on his lap. Laying across him, her pussy still dripping from earlier, she positioned her ass high. "Okay, Daddy, ready!" She beamed.

He laughed and rubbed his hands together. "I see that, little one, but are we doing your real age or the age you feel?" he asked, while casually rubbing her bottom, curious to hear her answer.

"Oh...I didn't think of that, Daddy," she frowned thinking of it. Twenty-eight was a lot of spankings. "I guess I will go with my little age. Eight."

"Aww, I was hoping to tan this ass good," he joked and smacked her bare ass hard, leaving a red outline of his hand. "Okay, then, eight it is...and a pinch to grow on."

"Wait...a pinch to grow on?" she asked, but then steeled herself, "Yes, Daddy. I'm ready"

"Don't forget to count along, kitten," he reminded her, and he brought his hand down hard on her bare ass. The clap was loud in her ears. She felt the sting, and it made her wet all over again.

"One, Daddy." She spoke, the pain still shooting. She loved it; it wasn't like the spankings she got when she was bad. These were sensual, the pain turning her on. The next one stung just as bad, "Two, Daddy." She thanked herself quietly that she had him to give her birthday spankings. The next one came down on her thighs, "Three..Daddy." This one hurt much more, but it turned her on more and made her more thankful. The fourth returned to her ass cheeks. She could feel how red they were already, and she could feel how hard Daddy was. "Four, Daddy. Halfway, Daddy."

"Yes, kitten. Halfway. You are doing so good, too. Not squirming much at all." He could feel his erect cock press into her stomach. The red outlines of his hand on her ass and the sting of his hands made him want more. Down came the next swat. He heard her small voice eek out, "Five, Daddy, thank you."

"God, that voice," he whispered to himself as he brought the next two down in quick succession, one on either cheek.

"Oh, god, Daddy! Six, fuck that hurt, Seven. Daddy." She slightly sobbed. He felt bad, he didn't want these to hurt. For the last, he held his hand high and brought it down, pulling it at the last minute, gently tapping her red ass.

Giggling now, "Eight, Daddy. Thank you...and Daddy? I love you." Her voice was full of love and trust.

"Your welcome, kitten. And Kitten? I love you too. Eternally. Now, for the pinch to grow on." He took his fingers between her legs, and, slipping his fingers between her folds, he found her throbbing clit. She was dripping wet as he gently rubbed his thumb and forefingers together, pinching her clit between the two. She came almost instantly, her cry of "oh, god, yes" reverberating in his ears. Withdrawing his hand, he sucked his fingers clean again. He stood her up and then sat her on his lap again.

"One last present, and this one truly is for you," he offered, kissing her forehead. He selected the last box, a three by three flat-ish box. She giggled as she opened it carefully. Inside was a shimmering white cardboard box, lined with white tissue paper. Concealed was a red paper mache heart. It was hand made, she could tell, and, looking between him and the heart, she saw it was Daddy who had made it. His name was written in black marker along the edge and in the center was a simple E and C with a arrow.

She looked at him, "Daddy?" Tears flowed from her eyes. "This is the best present you could have given me," she stammered.

"Happy birthday, Kitten." He whispered to her. She hugged him tight as they lay on the bed together and, with the heart between their chests, fell asleep together. Dreaming of one another.

12