The Chronicles of J Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A sexual reawakening between two young adults.
4.8k words
4.36
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

chapter 1

I lay face down on the bed. I had the remote in one hand absent mindedly flipping through the channels on the TV set on the dresser sitting across from me as is typical in all hotel rooms. Although I tried to focus on what was playing, my head was slightly spinning from the two drinks I had at lunch and the beer I was currently drinking. Closing my eyes tightly, I tried to clear my head but the spinning sensation sunk deeper, vibrating seemingly into my soul.

I closed my eyes and my thoughts quickly slipped to him as they often did since I first met him. As my mind formed the image of his face behind my closed eyes I felt a spiral of tightness grow intensely inside my center. How just the thought of him brought on a physical reaction within me surprised me. Allowing myself to drift for the moment I replayed the last few days in my head.

The day I met j I hadn't expected any of this, I had a busy week planned with clients and three other dates planned. I had been separated for four months and was thoroughly enjoying my first delve into the dating world. It was so exciting and I was drunk off all the attention I was getting. That day it was early, a coffee date. I'd seen his photos on the dating app and thought he looked interesting and maybe a little different than the 25-year-old marines I had been dating till then. The boys who ate out of my hand like little puppies mesmerized by the successful older woman who didn't want a boyfriend. I texted j when I arrived and searched around to see if I could recognize him in the flurry of cars pulling in and out. When the strikingly handsome man walking towards me waved and said hello I felt that tightening feeling in my belly for the first time. He'd taken me by surprise and trying to keep my cool I smiled brightly and pulled him into a short hug to say hello.

As our conversation progressed there was something about his laidback persona that somehow didn't match the vibration of intensity of felt from his eyes. Normally the one to be asking all the questions I felt paralyzed, drawn like a moth to whatever lay right beneath his surface. I found myself resisting the urge to reach across the table and touch him, to see if I could pick up on some nonverbal energy passing between us.

When we left the café and drove to a nearby parking lot to smoke a cigarette I found myself growing warm and could hear my heart beating in my ears. Sitting across from him in the front seat of his pick up, I was so close to this man I could feel a tingling sensation between my legs. I tried to reason with myself, struggling to find that calm confidence that I'd always kept around men and I was interested in. His golden-brown hair had strands of light gold sprinkled through. Eyelashes dark against the varied shades of blue in his eyes. A prominent nose that lead to a strong chin that was gloriously covered in a thick beard. He looked like he walked straight out of a fantasy I wrote for myself. But it was something more than just his physical looks. It was like he gave off some invisible que to my body. As if I'd known him before or maybe as though I'd been waiting for him.

As we continued our conversation all I could think about was how his mouth would feel on mine. It took all my strength not to pull him in midsentence, to see if he tasted as good as he looked. I'd almost given up hope of a kiss as he leaned in to me. His hand placed firmly behind my neck I immediately melted into the kiss. The bristles of his mustache tickling my mouth, yet I could feel the control he had with how his tongue parted my lips and met my own. The spiral of tightness deepened in my belly as our tongues touched and danced against one another. I could feel his intensity pulse through my body straight down between my legs. Shifting slightly I could feel how wet I was, just from the kiss. After what felt like an eternity he pulled away and I felt myself panting and struggling to catch my breath.

I like to think of myself as a master of my sex, I've been highly in touch with my sexual wants and have experienced many of the pleasures it brings. But here I sat disheveled and panting in the front of a truck from just a kiss from a man I just met and barely knew. I closed my eyes to compose myself and steady myself. When I opened my eyes, and looked over at him I bit my lip and looked quickly away, I had to. The way my body responded to his, the way I could still taste him on my mouth, combined with the way the sunlight hit his eyes just so left me breathless. He had slight smile on his lips that didn't quite reach his eyes. The intensity behind his stare burning brighter still. We both had to go he reminded me and I quickly snapped back and laughed and said of course though all I wanted to do was stay right there and have him kiss me again.

Back at my office I felt like I was walking on air, I needed to see him again. I canceled my other dates for the week making excuses I don't even remember. The next days were a flurry of texts and dates with j. I found myself with growing a strong fondness for this complicated man. The way he spoke and the way he laughed. His story and recklessness that connected to a certain recklessness I've always had but never found anyone to indulge. He was a contradiction, both completely vulnerable and inaccessible at once. The two other times I saw him I'd feel that intake of breath that tightness in my belly grow. With every kiss, deeper than the next I'd find myself spending my nights with my vibrator pressed against my sex imagining his mouth on every inch of me. I was intoxicated by this man.

Now it was the day, I had asked him to join me for the day in the hotel finally. I'd run it through in my head a million times about how the night would go. What I'd ask him to do, what I would do. I've always known I enjoyed being the submissive and had enjoyed a light dominance from my ex. A knock to the door let me know he was here. He'd been at work all day and he walked in his hoodie pulled over his head and I could smell the manly scent of his sweat clinging to him. Somehow I found the scent more appealing than any cologne I'd smelled before. When I stood I felt my head swim slightly from the alcohol and the anticipation that had built from me letting myself sink into the thoughts of him. His eyes had deep shadows from his long week. I ran my fingers over his face, which felt familiar yet still took me by surprise and pulled him onto the bed to come and watch whatever was playing on the TV.

We had some small talk I cannot recall before he sank into a deep silent kiss with me pressed beneath him on the bed. Closer still, his scent, which I can only describe as pure desire filled my entire space. Our tongues danced deeply against each other. Twirling and twisting against one another. It was the deepest I had ever been kissed. His hands moved up to my neck pushing my head back and kissing me down my neck. My body trembling beneath his touch and head swimming from my panting breath. His placed his fingers into my mouth and I could taste the briny saltiness of him. I licked and sucked on his fingers as he let out a small gasp. His other hand moving up my shirt to free my breasts from my bra. With a swift movement his mouth was now near my exposed breast and nipples. As his tongue licked the underside of my breast and an agony want filling my body I wanted nothing more than for him to take my nipples into his mouth. Before I could say a word his warm mouth closed around my nipple. I felt the pressure building in my clit immediately. He moved from one to the other and I felt that might be enough to push me over the edge before he moved his mouth and began moving down between my legs.

He moved so I could look at him as he unbuttoned my jeans. I sat up slightly to pull off my shirt and bra. I reached down and helped him remove his shirt and hoodie. As he leaned in I could feel his huge erection through his pants pressed between my legs. A current of shock ran through my clit all the way to my head and I could feel my self begin to throb at the anticipation of him. He pulled down my pants but left my panties on. First he began by kissing the inside of my thighs, down to the joint that meets between my pussy and the inside of my thigh. I felt my entire body shake with pleasure. His mouth moved slowly, agonizing me with every lick and kiss. Then he moved to the top of my panties. Licking and sucking my clit with the fabric of my panties separating my sex from his mouth. He let his tongue slip under the fabric to taste me for the first time. I immediately responded with a shudder than ran the length of my body and almost helplessly pulled him up to my mouth to kiss him again. Tasting myself on this man drove me almost completely over the edge. Feeling his slightly hairy chest rub against my nipples and the throbbing bulge in his pants pressed against my drenched pussy might have been all it took to put me over the edge but before I could make sense of what was happening he was pulling down my panties and put his mouth completely on my exposed pussy.

His mouth was soft at first, lightly rolling his tongue over my clit gently, but as I rose by lifting my hips and pulling his hair to bring him even closer he began to suck and twirl his tongue around my clit. In what felt like it could have been centuries but was mere moments I found my body shaking with an intense wave of pleasure. It rippled and rose from my sex making me feel as I was ripped in two. I pulled him up to my mouth once again and if it was possible he kissed me even deeper than before. Sucking on my tongue and taking it deep into his mouth. After I caught my breath I rolled him over to his back and sat atop him kissing him and rubbing my breasts in his face.

Moving down his neck he gasped and I licked and nibbled on his ears. He tasted of earthy saltiness in a way that was leaving me begging to taste him everywhere. I moved down his chest to his enormous erection. Stroking his cock with my hand I felt the largest length and girth that I ever had. I needed to see it, to feel it in my mouth. I pulled down his pants and as his cock sprung loose I gasped again. It was the largest and hardest erection I had seen in my experience. I took the tip of my tongue and licked the length of his cock bringing the tip into my mouth and sucking. He gasped and looked down at me as I looked into his eyes as I licked and sucked on his throbbing erection.

Slowly I made my way back up straddling him and kissing him deeply. I could feel his cock sliding against my wetness begging to be let inside of me. I shifted slightly and used my hand to glide him to enter me. With his mouth suckling my nipples pleasure crashed over me immediately as he filled me with his cock. I felt my pussy throbbing and contracting on him while he sat completely still. One wave ended as another wave built and sent me over the edge again. I felt insane, like a mad woman who had no control over my body or mind. After he felt my last contraction he moved so he was over me and lifted my legs to my shoulders to enter me even deeper. I felt him hit the very end of my pussy and gasped out in pain and pleasure. Never had I felt so helpless, so completely aroused by a man. After a few thrusts he pushed down and slipped his fingers inside of me as he sucked on my clit once again.

The combination of his mouth and fingers sent me into a state of frenzied passion and pleasure. I felt a huge amount of pressure and I almost would have begged him to stop if I could formulate words in my mouth. Instead I lay completely under his will and control. The pressure built up more and he pressed higher and deeper with his fingers. Without any sense of what was happened I felt a huge crash break apart my body from the inside out and I burst forward with a gush a fluid that squirted all over him.

Before I even had a moment to understand what had happened, as I had never squirted before he was deep inside me thrusting and pushing and bringing me yet another wave of pleasure. My reality shifted I could no longer be anything but recipient of such unabashed pleasure by losing any semblance of control that I had. As I came down from what felt like an eternity he slowly withdrew his still erect cock and laid next to me bringing me to my senses with soft kisses and caressing my skin with his hands. I opened my eyes to look into his face which sent me into that feeling of deep tightness in my belly once again. I laughed and covered my face and told him how that never happened to me before. Again he had the smile on his face that couldn't quite reach the intensity of his eyes.

Little did I know. We were only getting started.

Chapter 2

He pulled me to the side of the bed, as he stood on the ground. My body grew warm with the anticipation of feeling him fill me again. He leaned down to kiss me, letting his tongue fill my mouth deeper still. I found myself allowing him to bend me to this will. I felt helpless to the anticipation of pleasure more intense than I'd felt before. As he rose from our kiss he pushed his hard erection against the opening of my pussy. My thighs still moist from my last orgasm. I arched my back to let him know I was anxious to feel him inside of me.

I felt the length of him slide up to my clit and I closed my eyes, when suddenly I felt a stinging slap across my breast. My eyes flashed open to see him leaning down to suckle my smarting nipple. A wave of pleasure ran through my body before I could register the pain. His thick eyelashes fluttered up to look at me, to see my reaction, to get my permission. I moaned softly and let my chest rise to meet his mouth once again. Giving him permission to repeat. He slapped my other breast forcibly and as his mouth met my stinging nipple he entered me pushing himself into me almost completely.

The feeling of him inside of me in that position felt like it would break me in two, and following my body's ques he shifted so that I could flip over on to my belly with my legs straight and feet on the floor. My face was deeply into the mattress and I grasped the sheets tightly as he slowly pushed all the way in. I could feel him hit the end of my pussy, and still press harder to fit more of himself into me. A dull pain of being stretched to my limit began to transform to a smoldering pleasure that began to rise from my sex. He reached around and wrapped his fingers tightly around my throat and squeezed. It didn't seem possible to increase the intensity of pleasure I felt from being filled completely by his hard cock, but the pressure of his hand choking me slightly I could feel myself coming to point of climax. As if he could feel my pressure building he began to thrust deep and hard. Hand still closed around my throat and pressure from his thrusting threw me over the edge. As if I'd be caught in a riptide of convulsions that shook me to my very core. Wave after wave of pleasure tore through my body as he continued to push me to the edge.

As my orgasm slowed my body began to tremble uncontrollably, shaking from within. He pulled himself out of me and as he did I felt my legs give way as I fell to a heap unto the floor. He then grabbed by my hair and kissed my face as I tried to gather my breath. Pulling me up he laid me back on the bed with his body hovering over mine in the sixty nine positon. My clit still throbbing from orgasm I felt his hot mouth close down over it. I reached for his cock and gently led it into my mouth.

I could taste the saltiness of my own fluids covering him. The scent of me on him and the taste led me to take him even deeper into my mouth.

Slowly I could feel him press his weight into me, forcing himself deeper making me gag. He then pulled himself out to give me a chance to breathe and just as suddenly pushed himself even deeper. I could barely feel his mouth working on my pussy as he pushed himself into my throat. With what felt like an eternity he pulled himself out of my mouth and then thrust himself even deeper. I felt my body give way to such an intense orgasm as I had not felt as I could taste him climax inside of me. My pussy throbbed and gushed spraying him in the face as my entire body shook and trembled.

He pulled himself out of my mouth as I gasped for air and he grabbed my head from the back of my hair and spit my own cum into my face.

"Do you like the way you taste?" he said as he rubbed it all over me. I couldn't even respond before I felt him slap me across the face. My shock, my pleasure, my complete submission were all taking turns surprising me.

Had I ever been told that such an action would make me feel completely sexy I wouldn't have believed it. Yet, here I lay covered in both of our fluids at the mercy of this man who somehow owned my body more than I did.

Suddenly all I could feel were gentle kisses and touches all along my body. All the harshness, all the domination had passed and now he was sweet and soft and gentle. He spoke words that I cannot pretend to remember. All I could think or feel was how intensely pleasurable it was to give myself to him completely.

Complete submission. And I wanted more.

Chapter 3

Taking another sip of my drink, I tried to focus on what my date was saying. He was impeccably dressed and classically handsome with his dark eyes, full head of dark hair, and dirty shave on his dimpled chin. He towered over me at 6'2" and spoke eloquently which nodded to his high-level degree and well-paying job. Everything about him was perfect and yet I found myself drifting off to thoughts of j.

"Ayesha?" he said. I snapped to attention.

"I'm sorry, do you mind if I take a moment to visit the ladies room?"

He nodded his head and rose to pull out my chair. I made my way to the from table and realized my head was spinning. I had downed a number of fancy cocktails and could feel the alcohol pulsing through my veins. I wet a paper towel to cool my forehead. I looked myself in the eye and walked back out with a wide smile.

It had been a few days since I heard from j. I began to feel him distance himself shortly after our night in the hotel. We'd been out to a movie and he surprised me by telling me he was too tired to go any further after a kiss. After slowly limiting his replies to me I knew things were over. Though I had no expectations I still felt a pang of disappointment that I wouldn't see him again. I walked back to the table thinking of that night, the way his lips felt on mine. How he sang his favorite song driving down a back road in his pick-up truck while we smoked with the windows down. I locked eyes with my date and knew he couldn't compare to that wild undercurrent of power that lurked behind j's blue eyes.

My date walked me to my car and leaned in for a kiss. I kept my lips pursed and hoped my body language was evidence that our date wasn't leading to anything else. I stepped into my car and sped away with the windows down despite the cold.

That night I looked at my phone and sent a last message to j. I knew I had to let go, but I knew if I didn't make one last attempt I'd always think "what if". To my surprise the next day I saw j's name flash across my screen in a notification of reply. We decided to meet a few days later and I felt nervous as I waited at the smoke shop for him. Would it be different now with the week between us? Would I over analyze all his words and my own? The doorbell chimed and I waited a moment before looking up.

Immediately I felt that tightening coil deep in my belly, its warmth spreading outward and flushing my face. A simple "Hey" from both of us and I averted my eyes. We talked casually in the store then moved on to grab pizza. I felt no awkwardness but a weighted silence. The air between us heavy with unsaid words. He spoke of his struggle with rushing into things and I spoke of my struggle not to. We laughed over our beers and I felt the current of energies begin to pulse between us again. We picked up and I had invited him back to my house for the night.

12