The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 06

Story Info
Love and Consequences.
4.8k words
4.78
18.5k
11

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica's story: Thursday evening

I was trying to stay awake and finish reading this incredibly boring chapter on Reconstruction after the Civil War, when the phone rang. Maybe it was Jennifer, I thought, since I was wondering why she was out so late. But it wasn't Jennifer; it was Jennifer's mother!

"Hello, Monica, may I speak to Jennifer."

"Uhhh, Mrs Matthews, Jennifer isn't here right now."

"Oh." There was a moment's silence while Mrs Matthews processed the fact that her good Christian daughter wasn't in her dorm room after nine o'clock at night. "Is she out with that Mark Stewart fellow?"

"I don't know, ma'am. She did have a lot of homework to get done, and she sometimes goes to the King Library when stuff gets really piled up, to avoid all of the distractions in the dorm." I was lying through my teeth; I knew that she was going to do a home cooked meal for Mark at his place tonight.

"Alright, then, when she gets back, tell her that I'll be picking her up tomorrow, not her father. I was wanting to ask her if she was going to bring Mr Stewart home with her this weekend, so I could prepare my husband for the shock, but since she's not there, I'll pick her up tomorrow instead of her father."

"OK, I'll tell her that you called. Goodbye, Mrs Matthews."

"Bye, now."

I ran over to Rachel's room, and burst in: "Jennifer's busted! Her mom just called, and guessed that she was out with Mark."

"Oh, don't worry, Jennifer will be back soon enough, and can call her mom back and have her story straight."

"Uhhh, I'm not so sure that she's going to be back that soon. Remember how she messed up when Mark told her that he loved her, and she couldn't say it back? She had told me that she was planning on telling him tonight."

"Monica, that doesn't mean she's going to screw him tonight. I know that she hasn't been able to start those birth control pills yet; I think she said that she'll get her period this weekend."

"Oh, crap, I know where to find the answer," and I ran back to my room. I opened up Jennifer's desk drawer, rummaged around, and didn't find what I expected not to find. I ran back to Rachel's room. "Rache, the rubbers that Planned Parenthood gave her, in case they get going before her pills can take effect, they're gone."

Alice had to jump in at that one. "Looks like my $50 for her new clothes was money well spent!" She had a huge grin on her face.

Mark's story: Thursday evening

Jen and I had had a wonderful, southern dinner that she had cooked for me in my apartment, and we'd just been cuddling and kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other, when she said it: "Make love to me, Mark."

Oh, my God, I was so stunned, and so elated, but so concerned. "Jen, are you sure?"

Jennifer was actually crying. "Oh, Mark, I was so flustered after you told me that you loved me, and I was too scared to say it back to you. I've been planning on this moment, when I was going to tell you that I love you, I knew I was going to tell you tonight, and I was getting ready to tell you, and, when I did, I guess that my heart changed the words from what I was planning to say to what I really wanted to say. Oh, yes, please, please, please, make love to me. Make love to me. Make love to me."

Jen, my beautiful Jen, was kissing me with abandon, and she was crying, tears of absolute joy, and no man could ever have resisted her, a gay guy couldn't have resisted her, a freaking statue couldn't have resisted her. I certainly couldn't, and didn't want to. All of my fantasies about sex-crazed women wanting to screw me ragged were just blown away into the dust, shattered, destroyed, by this one soft, loving, tender woman who wanted to make love with me.

A million thoughts went through my head, in just a second. Jennifer Matthews, the girl I had only slightly known a week ago, but still the woman of my dreams, the good Christian girl who always seemed so dowdy a week ago, was the beautiful, passionate, love-filled woman who wanted to be with me! I was worried, wishing that I had the kind of experience to make this great for her, but ever so glad that she would be my first. I'd talked with other guys, sure, but I really didn't know what to do.

But my love, my lover, and I, we'd figure it out together.

"Oh, yes, Jen, yes!" I wanted to rip off her clothes, but I didn't. I was so unsure of myself, but I unbuttoned just one more button on her blouse, and she kept smiling, and kept kissing me, and started pulling up on my t-shirt. I undid another button, and then just plain fumbled on a third.

"You don't know what you're doing any more than I do, do you, Mark?" Jen pulled back a little ways.

"No, sweetheart, I don't. You'll be my first." Jennifer responded with a wonderful smile, and started unbuttoning her shirt for me, and then threw it on the couch. She reached around her back, unhooked her bra, and dropped it on the floor, while I pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it off to the side. She stepped closer, and pressed her breasts against my chest, her arms up over and around my neck, kissing me again. Then she reached down, and pulled something out of her purse; she had brought a pack of condoms! My sweet Jennifer had known that this was going to happen, all along. She kicked off her sandals, and unbuttoned those button-fly Levi's 501 jeans that looked so good on her, took my hand, and led me into my own (tiny) bedroom.

We were in bed, kissing and hugging, when I had to stop to open up and roll on the condom. The last barrier fell then, when Jennifer pulled off a cute pair of cotton bikini panties, the kind I had never expected to see her wear. She got up on her knees and pushed me down on the bed, and said, "Let me." Jennifer got on top of me, took my manhood in her hand, and lowered herself down slowly onto me. I could feel the resistance for a moment, and then she pushed herself down on me harder; a wince of pain crossed her face for a moment, but a second later it was replaced by her wonderful, sweet, and still innocent smile.

Oh, Lord, I was in heaven! The condom helped, slightly insulating the feeling. I wished that it hadn't been there, so that I could be feeling all of Jennifer, but it was just enough help to keep me from shooting off too soon. It seemed like the pain passed away quickly, as Jen was slowly rocking away, slowly making love to me. I knew that a lot of women couldn't have an orgasm the first time they made love, due to the pain of the torn hymen, but with her smile and soft coos of pleasure, I knew that my sweet Jennifer was feeling wonderful, was loving this feeling and she made love to me. I was doing everything I could to hold off, when her cry of pleasure sent me over the edge. I had never seen a girl, no, seen a woman, have an orgasm, but I knew that Jen just did, and that was it, I could hold back no longer, and had my own fantastic release.

Mark's story: 2:10 AM

I'm usually a very sound sleeper, but I woke up in the middle of the night, with Jennifer asleep beside me, with her head on my right shoulder, and her hand on my chest. A sudden rush of emotion ran through me. I've heard of it once before, the sense of elation that a man feels the first time he wakes up with a woman in his arms. I remember the first time Jen and I made love, but almost as remembering a dream, but I will never, ever forget that first time I woke up with her in my arms. I was able to lightly kiss her forehead without awakening her. I wanted to go to the bathroom, but I wasn't willing to move, wasn't willing to leave Jennifer's side for even a moment. I just laid there, loving the feeling of my wonderful girlfriend, laying in my arms. I guess that I must have shifted a little bit, because she then whispered, "I love you, Mark," looked up at me in the slight light coming through the transom, and kissed me.

It's not very romantic, but when a man's got to go, a man's got to go. I got out of bed, walked into the bathroom and took a long, hard piss. Then, just as I was finishing, Jen walked in. "Women have to pee, too, you know!" She took care of her business, and then we climbed back in bed together.

Jennifer's story: 6:14 AM

I felt Mark stirring again. His waking up awakened me, and the sunlight in the next room illuminated Mark's tiny bedroom. I could see his chest rising and falling, I could feel his breathing, and I could hear his heart beating in his chest. My right hand was on his chest, and my hair was spread out everywhere, on the pillow, over my body and onto his chest. Mark's left hand was idly playing with my hair, when he detected that I was awake, too, and he took my hand. "I love you, Jen," he whispered to me. "I love you, Mark," I answered back. "Would you make love to me again?"

We knew more what we were doing this time, as Mark got another condom and put it on; he was already ready to go! I could feel myself getting wetter, as the heat within me grew. Somehow, this was different from last night, more intense, not as soft, more urgent. Mark got on top of me this time, and entered me with a firm, steady motion. Good Lord, I was in heaven the first second! I could feel the heat building up inside me quickly, and there was no pain in the background, like there was last night. I was getting hotter and hotter by the second, and quickly erupted in a tremendous climax. I expected Mark to go off soon, but he didn't. Instead, he started making love to me harder, and I could feel a second wave building up in me. When that washed over me, Mark gave a roar, and had his own climax.

It was almost as though we were long time lovers. There was a casualness as I watched Mark get up and head back to the bathroom, while I laid in his bed, naked, not even thinking of covering up. I heard him start his bathwater, and then step into the tub, and I just had to go look at my boyfriend, at my lover.

It's not like he was in any great position when I walked in: there's no shower in his bathroom, so he was laid all the way down in the tub, getting his hair wet for shampooing, and it looked kind of awkward, but I still had to smile. I wasn't a girl anymore, I was a woman, and it was all due to this wonderful, wonderful man with his knees up in the air and his head down in the bathwater. He came back up with a splash, and opened his eyes and saw me. "Good morning, sweetheart," he said to me, as I sat down, still glowingly naked, on the edge of the bathtub. We talked about nothing at all for a bit, just sweet endearments until he was done. He stood up in the draining bathtub, and was drying himself off with a coarse-looking plain blue towel, and I marveled at the sight of this glorious man who was now my lover. He was trim, not heavily muscled but still very fit looking, like an almost nineteen year old man should look. He had dark hair, on his arms and legs, around his manhood, and some on his chest. I remembered playing with his chest hair a bit ago, and that was fun. It was like I was a completely different person from who I was two weeks ago.

And I really was. Two weeks ago, I was a severely plainly dressed Christian good girl, whom nobody would have expected to see in this situation. Today? Well, my dorm mates had pushed me into getting rid of the dowdy clothing, but I am still a Christian, and, I think, still a good girl. Two weeks ago, if I could have seen myself like this, I'd have thought I had turned into a slut. Today, I don't see myself as some sort of 'fallen woman,' as our pastor - and my father - might have put it, but a woman in love, a woman with her . . . husband?

Oh, my God, am I really thinking of Mark as a husband? This is too soon, too soon, too soon! I'm not thinking straight, I'm fantasizing. I have to get my head on straight.

"Mark, I need a bath, too, but you don't have anything here I can use for cream rinse. Is there anything I can put my hair into where it won't get all wet?"

He thought a bit, and then said, "All that I have for that would be a knit winter cap." I drew my bathwater, and I know that I must've looked ridiculous, sitting naked in a bath tub wearing a man's toboggan! Then I heard the phone ring.

Mark's story

I walked away from the bathroom, still naked, when the phone ran. Who can that be? No one ever calls me at this hour.

"Hello?"

"Mark, this is Monica. Is Jennifer there?"

Uh, oh! "She's in the tub right now."

"Well, tell her that her mom called last night, and I put her off with a story about how Jennifer might have been in the library doing homework and studying, but her mom guessed that she might be with you."

"OK, I'll tell her, but this won't be fun."

"So, how was last night?" I could almost see Monica's grin through the phone.

"Monica, it was the greatest time in my life. I love her, I really do."

"That's great. Just you make sure that her father doesn't cut you into small pieces!"

I hung up the phone, and headed back to the bathroom. I had already heard the toilet flush, so I knew Jen was done with any business I shouldn't see, when I walked in. It just seemed so natural now, so normal to see her naked, so much like every morning should be this way. Jennifer was just standing up, and getting ready to dry off, and I handed her a clean towel from the closet. "Uh, Jen, that was Monica, and we're busted. Your mother called last night."

Edna's story: Friday morning

My little girl just spent the night with her boyfriend. I know that her roommate was lying to me, I just know it. My Lord, she doesn't know what she's doing, she can't know what she's doing.

Ring There goes the telephone; that will be Jennifer. "Hello?"

"Hello, this is the AT&T Operator. Will you accept a collect call from Jennifer Matthews?"

"Yes, I accept."

"Hi, mom! Monica told me that you called. I just got back too late to call last night."

"As in you got back this morning?" Silence. "Don't lie to me, Jennifer."

"Yes, mom, as in I got back this morning." I could hear from my little girl's voice that she knew she had disappointed me.

"Do you love him, Jennifer?"

"Oh, yes, mom, I love him so much. He's just the most wonderful man I've ever met."

"You haven't met that many men, Jennifer. The big question is, does he love you? And what are his intentions?"

"He said that he does, and he said that before I told him that I loved him. Mom, I cooked dinner for him at his apartment, and that was where I was going to tell him that I loved him, and I guess that my heart kind of took over, because when I was going to tell him that I love him, instead I asked him to make love to me. I asked him, he didn't push it on me."

"Well, wow, just wow. OK, I'll come to get you this afternoon, instead of your father, because we really have to talk. Are you ready to bring your boyfriend home to meet the family?"

"Just a sec."

Then I could hear them, in the background, my innocent little girl asking this man if he wanted to go home with her this weekend and meet her family. Men aren't allowed up in he girls' dorms, so that meant she was calling me from his apartment.

"Yeah, mom, Mark is coming. He asked if you want him to drive me home?"

"No, no, I want to meet him before your father does, I want to talk to him on the drive back home. You should remind him not to talk the way so many young men talk these days around your family."

"Mom, I've never heard him utter a single foul word, so he won't have to change a thing. I just know that you'll like him. He even went to church last Sunday, and said that he asked God to help us get together."

"Then I guess that his prayers have been answered, haven't they?" I said, kind of coldly. I wasn't too pleased with the way Jennifer had put that. "I'll let you go, now, and I ought to be at your dorm around four. Goodbye, Jennifer, and take care of yourself."

Now all that I have to do is tell Fred that I'll be driving to Lexington to pick up Jennifer instead of him. I could say that I wanted to stop at my sister's house in Winchester, but that would be a lie, and I don't lie to my husband.

I fixed a bigger-than-normal lunch for Fred, and for the hired hands. We don't have full-time help on the farm, but Fred hires a couple of day laborers during planting season, to get the corn and tobacco in. I fixed a big picnic basket to take out to the fields for them, and got out there right at noon.

"Edna! Why, thanks, I appreciate this, and I'm sure that Robert and Ernie do, too."

"You men have been working hard, especially with that ancient tractor, and you deserved it. You men just have a good day, and I'll go to get Jennifer."

"You don't have to do that, Edna. Driving in Lexington is a real pain, and I know that you don't like it."

"I'll take care of it, Fred."

"You don't have to do that for me."

"OK, Fred, I'm going to pick up Jennifer and her boyfriend for the weekend, and that's that. I'm going to size him up before you start trying to bully him, and that's final."

Fred looked stunned, but I had won my point.

Jennifer's story

"Well, that's it," I told Mark. "I'm going to have to face the music for this."

"No, we're going to have to face the music. I'll be at your side, and I'll always be by your side.. Don't worry, your parents will like me."

"Yeah, I suppose that they will, if daddy doesn't shoot you the second you get out of the car." I tried to smile a bit at that one, to let Mark know that I was joking. Of course, I was joking because I know that my father doesn't have a gun. "At any rate, I've got to get back to the dorm, to get my stuff before class."

"Think that we ought to get dressed first?" Oops, Mark was right: we were still both standing there naked, just as casually as if that was how we always were, and always were meant to be. A day ago, I'd have blushed, but not today. Instead I just went over and hugged him and kissed him and told him that I loved him again.

We got dressed fairly quickly. Mark was able to pull clean clothes out of his chest of drawers, but all that I had were the clothes I wore over here last night. I pulled on my panties, and picked my bra up off the floor, when I decided to tease my boyfriend a bit more: I threw it on the couch and left it there, putting my shirt on without it. Mark was smiling, and appreciated it, but he was also a bit stunned. "Am I corrupting you too much?" he asked me with a smile.

"If we survive this weekend, you can corrupt me all you want, you can corrupt me every night."

On went the 501s and my sandals, and I was ready to head out the door. It's not even a ten minute walk back to my dorm, and it was one of my best times ever, walking back, hand-in-hand with Mark. I mean, everything I did with Mark was wonderful, and just holding hands with him was as special as making love.

OK, maybe not that special, but it still thrilled me.

None of my friends were in the lobby when we got to Blazer Hall, so there was no particular commotion, but there sure was when I got upstairs. Monica threw her arms around me and squealed like a teenager, and as soon as Rachel and Alice heard me coming in, they ran down from their room. "How was it? How was he?" they were all asking, peppering me with questions. "Hey, I've got to go. I'll tell you all about it this afternoon," and I grabbed my backpack to head on out.

"Must've been pretty special if you are going without a bra!" Rachel noted, and I blushed at that one, but I didn't have time to put one on.

Monica headed down the steps with me, and walked straight up to Mark: "If you hurt her, we'll all kill you."

"You don't have to worry about that. I think that Mr Matthews would beat you to it,' he replied.

We headed over to get a quick breakfast, and then it was over to the Classroom Building for class. As always, Mark walked me to my class first, and I kissed him as we parted. Just like the last two classes, there was some hushed commotion in the background, and then one of the guys who normally sits in the back came up and took the empty seat beside me. "Hey, Matthews, I was wondering, there's going to be a party at the ΔΣΦ house tonight, and I'd like for you to come with me." It was a bit of a thrill to have another guy ask me out; it's not like I have no vanity at all. But it was even more thrilling to be able to say, "Sorry, I can't, I already have a boyfriend." Stacey, sitting on the other side of me, whispered in my ear, "You're killing them, girl!"

12