The Chronicles of Shelby Ch. 01

Story Info
Shelby and Dante become secret lovers.
2.7k words
4.01
23.2k
5
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that I didn't love my husband; quite the contrary. Steven was the most wonderful man in the world. He was sweet, gentle, and the most loving man I had ever met. Unfortunately, when it came to sex….well, let's just say it was a little too vanilla for me. There was no challenge, nothing new and exciting to keep things revved up in the bedroom.

I glanced across the yard and pinpointed my sights on my friend Jenny. Sometimes I think that Jenny and Steven should have walked down the aisle together, they had so much in common. Both liked their lives completely planned out, and neither liked dirt under their nails. Jenny had mentioned to me more than once that Dante was a bit too much for her in the bedroom. The look of horror that spread across Jenny's face the day after Dante attempted a little anal penetration….she was crying and I was praying for Dante to lay it on me. Yes, we definitely had a mix-up at the alterI caught myself looking at Dante and memorizing his physique. He was a beautiful Italian man, dark black hair that was perfectly slicked back. He always had on a classy looking outfit, even if it was only chinos and a dress shirt. One small diamond stud in his left ear sparkled in the darkness, and very few knew of the Celtic tattoo that covered his upper right shoulder. I was blessed with the knowledge since we had a huge in-ground swimming pool; some of the best evenings I spent watching him use the high dive. I'd watch as his perfect body resurfaced from the water, showing glistening water on his washboard abs. Jenny was a lucky woman.

My hand automatically rested on my chest as I attempted to control the beating of my heart. It took me more than a second to realize that I was staring….and had been caught. Snapping out of the trance I tried to look around and pretend that I was just crowd surfing. It was too late; he smiled at me and started walking my way. Looks like you have a pretty good turn out." He smiled at me, one hand in the pocket in his dress pants, the other clutching a crystal glass with ice and vodka. I watched as he sipped and then shook the ice to make it tinkle in the glass. "And I must say, you look ravishing in that dress. Brings out the color of your eyes, Shelby." He looked back towards his wife and noticed that she was involved in an in depth discussion with Dr.Billingsworth, which meant she would be occupied all night. He had no need or interest to discuss the pros and cons of stem cell research. He found talking to this beautiful woman must more challenging, and doing more than talking with her would be even better.

"Really, Dante?" I said and closed my eyes, throwing back my neck. "And what color are my eyes?"

Dante chuckled and admitted, "Okay, you got me. So it isn't your eyes the dress shows off."

My eyes snapped open, surprised at his bluntness. We'd flirted a bit, maybe hugged a little too long….but never made comments this obvious.

"Well," I said, "I'm glad that you approve." I looked down at my plump breasts that popped out of my plunging neckline. To think that there was only a tiny string holding it up behind my neck.

"Mmmmmm….yes, I do. Very nice choice." He smiled at me again and motioned to one of the servers to refill our drinks.

The tone of his voice melted me, and I could instantly tell that my panties were beginning to get wet. I slowly slid my hand down my chest to my stomach, before realizing what I was doing and snatched my hand away.

Dante laughed again, but held eye contact. Thankfully we were interrupted by the server, bringing us two fresh drinks.

"And why is Steven not at your side tonight? I don't think I would want you alone, around all of these rich men. Who knows, with all the power at this party….someone might make you an offer you couldn't refuse."

I took a sip of my champagne and let the bubbly float to my head. I felt a little more forward then I did ten minutes ago, so I drank more.

"Well, you never know. I take all propositions very seriously. I wouldn't want to miss out on a perfectly good opportunity to better any situation." What was I saying? Was I asking him to take me to bed…hinting at it? Jesus, if Steven knew he'd have a heart attack on the spot. Sex wasn't something that was supposed to be hinted at or discussed, according to Mr. Boring.

I slowly licked my lips, running my fingers seductively around the rim of my champagne glass. I dipped my finger into the glass and raised it to my lips, licking and sucking on my finger.

I heard a slight growl escape from Dante's lips and a low chuckle.

"Shelby, didn't you just have a guest bedroom redone? You know, Jenny and I were thinking of redoing a few rooms in our home as well and I wouldn't mind taking a look….maybe getting a little advice on what might look good. It might give me some ideas of what to do with the rooms, but only if you'd like." Dante looked away from her, still smiling.

"I'd love to be of help. Why don't I take you on a quick tour?" I walked away, before I chickened out and changed my mind. I silently prayed that Dante followed behind me because I wasn't going to turn around and look. I nodded and smiled, excusing myself from the other guests as I wound through the gardens leading to the house. Luckily there were few people coming and going, we had a pool house with complete facilities so there was no need to trample back and forth to the house.

It was darker here and I felt a hand brush against my ass as I continued to walk. Dante had joined me and walked next to me now. I felt a jolt of electricity as he touched me, my clit jerked as my horniness deepened in anticipation of what was to come. Dante continued to handle my ass and I felt the back of my short skirt rise higher. By the time we hit the back door his hand had found my lacy thong panties. Dante ever so gently took his finger and traced the outline of the lace, making the hair on my arms stand.

Moving through the hallway I knew where I was headed; I hit the stairs running. I could hear Dante behind me, taking them two at a time. I giggled as I hit the top and took off for the west wing of the house….most of the rooms would be occupied later in the evening by couples that obviously wouldn't be able to drive themselves home. I chose one of my favorites and threw open the door. Dante nudged passed me and closed the door quietly.

Before I had a chance to take a deep breath and turn around, Dante took me by the wrist and spun me right into his arms. He lips were seeking mine and I obligingly tipped them up for him. Feeling his hot breath on my face, I closed my eyes and let his tongue wiggle its way in to part my lips. I groaned, feeling his tongue entangling with mine. Dante brought his hands down to my ass and cupped both cheeks, pulling me closer to him so that he could press his hardness into my thigh.

I threw my arms around him; grabbing his hair, I pulled until his neck was exposed and I could run my tongue along his jawbone, kissing his neck and nuzzling his ear. Dante reacted to my touch by grunting and throwing me back against the door.

"Shhh…we have to keep it quiet." I said breathlessly. At this point I didn't care who came in as long as they didn't disturb us. I busied myself with undoing the buttons to his shirt and so I could slide my palms down his chest, stopping at his hardened nipples. They were so attentive and calling to me that I had to pull one into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. With my head lowered, Dante took the opportunity to untie my dress and let it slide off my body….my perky breasts loved the feeling of the silky dress sliding over them. I bit down on his nipple, feeling the beast in me being called to the surface. I suddenly didn't want to let this man make love tome….I wanted to outrightfuckhim.

I stopped what I was doing and eagerly reached for the zipper of his pants. Enough of this foreplay; I wanted to see his cock.

You could basically say that I ripped his pants right off of him, immediately dropping to my knees in front of him. He wasn't just long but thick as hell. Steven didn't even hold a candle to the naked man in front of me.

I watched Dante's expression as I licked the tip of his cock, curling my tongue around him. I licked his shaft like an ice cream cone and his head tipped back as he moaned in pleasure.

"Ooohhh….Shelby you feel so good. It's even better than I imagined." Dante's hands found her silky brown hair and ran his fingers through it. He let is slip between his fingers; every nerve ending in his body seemed to be heightened and his senses were out of control. Shelby had gone from teasing his cock with her tongue to holding him tightly and letting him slip in and out of her mouth. She took him in completely, letting his cock slide down her throat. He was impressed as she didn't even blink or gag. Too bad she couldn't give lessons to his prissy-ass wife.

I sucked at his cock, humming as I felt him body stiffen and push forward towards my face. I had completely soaked through my panties, anticipating his load in my mouth. I wanted to taste him,allof him.

To my surprise, Dante quickly pulled his throbbing cock from my mouth. Grabbing me under the arms, he quickly lifted me to my feet and backed me to the bed. In one motion he had my panties off and my dress wrinkled on the floor. Tossing me to the bed he wasted no time in planting his head between my legs. I blossomed for him like a flower; my morning dew ran down my leg and onto his roving tongue. The first flick of his tongue on my clit brought about a moaning that I couldn't control. I squirmed under him as he slowly invaded every inch of my pussy.

"Mmmmm….ooohhhhh…..Dante…." I couldn't help myself, I was mad with desire. His tongue slipped up and down my wet pussy, spreading the lips far apart so he didn't miss an inch. Flattening his tongue against me, he slid right up into my hole which made me grab his head and wrap my legs around his shoulders. "Fuck, Dante….that feels so good!" I humped his face without any embarrassment. He replaced his tongue with one….two…no, three fingers and slid them way up into me, finding my g spot and rubbing it hard. Grunting and panting now, we were both sweating and Dante moaning in answer to my lust.

"Dante, baby….just fuck me, I can't take it anymore. I want to feel your hard cock inside me. Please…." I wasn't above begging for it at this point.

Dante loved hearing her talk, telling him what she wanted done to her. But she wasn't going to get it the second she snapped her fingers, he was in control here. Dante slithered his body along hers, stopping to bury his face in her tits, rubbing them along his face. Taking one nipple in his mouth he flicked his tongue lazily as if he had all the time in the world. A loud sucking noise was heard above her moans as he took the other nipple in his mouth as he took her breast in his mouth, pulling at the nipple to make it taunt. Dante made his way to her mouth; kissing her passionately he slid his rock hard cock into her pussy….slowly.

The minute I felt his cock in me, I broke the kiss to moan. God, he was so thick I was stretched to the limits. I'd never taken a cock this big or wide before, and what started as pain turned into blissful pleasure. He began rocking slowly, in and out he slid. He removed his cock from me completely, and I frowned in displeasure. As I opened my mouth to complain that we couldn't press our luck away from the party much longer…..Dante rammed his beautiful cock into me, sliding easily in my dripping wet pussy. I called out, loud now…not able to control myself. I wrapped my legs around him, grinding my hips and meeting his thrusts.

Dante grunted at the pleasure of Shelby's tightness, "God, baby….you feels so good. I could fuck you all night long." Sweat dripped from his body to hers as he continued pounding his cock into her. "I wish we had more time so I could really fuck you right. This is nothing, baby."

With that, the speed of his thrusts turned into a jackrabbit and with that a constant, "Ahhhhhhh and uhhhhhhhhhh" came from the both of us.

I could feel myself getting to the edge and within a second I knew my orgasm was here. "I'm going to cum all over your hard cock, Dante. Cum for me, baby. I want you to fill me up."

Dante's facial features twisted and a loud grunted "uhhhh!" escaped his lips. His back arched and his cock shot a load deep in my pussy, which made me cum. We pressed our bodies together closely and continued to grind at each other slowly. I felt like my eyes must have rolled up in my head and I had my toes pointed straight out for so long it almost felt like a Charlie horse was coming on.

Dante was the first to fall forward onto me, and I lightly ran my fingers on is shoulders. We both knew we had been away too long and as it was, we would be lucky if we got back outside without getting caught.

We separated and I went to the attached bathroom and withdrew two wet washcloths. Dante watched me walk, smiling in the darkness. Getting back to the bed I handed him his cloth and propped one of my legs up on the bed by him, giving him a complete access shot to my pussy…I felt a drip down my leg and I couldn't help myself.

I looked at Dante and gave him an evil little grin. Taking one finger, I scooped up a bit of the dripping cum off my leg and touched it to my tongue. Mmmmm.

Dante groaned as he watched me, and I notice his cock start to dance in front of me again.

"Down boy!" I whispered to his cock before smiling and returning to the bathroom. I did the best that I could to freshen up, but to me the tell-tale glow of my face said it all. Luckily I could blame that on too much alcohol.

Dante joined me in the bathroom, fully dressed and looking as ravishing as ever. If it were up to me I'd tie him to the bed and rip his clothes off again.

Dante gently tipped my face towards him and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm going to get back to the party first; take your time and clean up. If anyone asks, you showed me the redecorated room and took a phone call. Join us when you can." Dante smiled at her, his pearly whites flashing. "And next time it will be a bit more exciting. Being restricted on time I just wanted to make sure we both had some quick pleasure; until next time, Shelby." Dante reached for my hand and kissed it before turning away. I heard the soft click of the door and I looked into the mirror in front of me.

Until next time? Was this turning into a full-blown affair?