The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

I shook my mane and clopped my hooves angrily on the stone floor of the stables. What new challenge was this, I wonder?

A girl entered. She was dressed in the attire of a Celtic tribe. I guessed from her demeanour that she must have been a woman of some significance, perhaps even a Celtic princess. Even now that she had been reduced to a Roman servant there was an air of authority and defiance about her that suggested a noble background. She was no mere stable girl and clearly had a skill that the Romans valued. I awaited the new challenge that this girl threatened with trepidation. She came forward to stand in front of me, her pale white face stared out from a frame of long curly red hair.

The Roman leader laughed.

"She has a nickname – the horse masturbator. Come on girl and do your work for me. I have a stallion here that can't get it up and a pure white mare that needs a good fuck. I want you to put your skills to work on him."

The girl held my muzzle gently between her palms. She carefully stroked my nose, sending a tingle of arousal all through my body. Her green eyes fixed on me. I tried to draw her gaze onto me and return it with mine. I lost my powers of speech when I changed shape but I tried to reach out to her with a pleading look. I tried to call out to her, to transfer my thoughts to her, hoping that her Celtic ancestry might provide a connection with me. I tried to transfer my thoughts to her.

The girl Brigantia called out to the waiting centurions, but the words were tossed over her shoulder, her eyes were still fixed on mine.

"For sure," she called back with a gentle lilt, "this one is a fine stallion. He will sire many foals for you. But there is an odd quality about this one. I can't quite put my finger on it. He has strange presence I've rarely seen in a horse. No beast has held my stare so long without flinching."

"Yes, but will you be able to give the animal a hard-on?" asked Queerissimus impatiently.

"Oh my, but yes. I enjoy a challenge. And you know my skill with horses. Have I ever failed you yet?"

Her gaze was still fixed on mine. I sensed a battle of wills taking place. A battle that I had to win if my plans to rescue the Goddess Rhiannon were not to fail.

She gently stroked my neck, running her long fingers through my hair. I felt the stirring of arousal in my loins. But I resisted. She continued, running her hands down my back, pressing her cheek and her red curls against my rump. Still I resisted, but I felt the yearning in my stallion cock. Then she moved back to my head, she kissed the hairs on my nose. Then stroked my ears. She put her lips to them and spoke. Quiet, gentle words in a language that I did not recognise or understand. But the words were of no matter. Whatever was being said, her gentle lilting tone whispering in my ear enchanted me. I felt the blood flowing through me, straight to my cock. Then she was stroking my neck and body again, alternating between long gentle caresses and the whispering of charmed words in my ear. I was under her spell. My resistance was no match for her skills. I felt the swelling in my stallion cock.

And this was an erection like none that I had ever felt before. The adjustment to being in a horse's body was strange enough, but these new sensations were alarming. I had the mind of a man but a cock like no other man possessed, a rampant erect cock with an enormous girth. The flesh was taut against the aroused muscle and blood like a tightened animal skin on a drum about to be played by a skilled performer. I felt an animal lust surge through me, a pure need to fuck, to impregnate and to reproduce. I strained every thought to try and control these urges. I called upon all of the training that I had received from Goddess Nemesis but my strength was no match for the skills of this horse enchantress. I was overpowered.

Goddess Rhiannon in her transformed state as a brown mare stared in horror at the sight that unfolded before her, at the sight of a huge stallion's cock ready to penetrate her magical white steed.

My mission was going to be undone. The folly of trying to use this disguise to penetrate the guarded stables was exposed. My strategies were unravelling. Now, I was faced with a truly terrifying prospect. Not only would I have failed to prevent Rhiannon's white mare from being penetrated, but that it would be my seed, Slave Nano's seed, the come of Goddess Nemesis's own slave that would impregnate her. The horrible outcome that it would be me, in the guise of a white stallion, who would sire the foals that will overturn the power of the Goddess and bring about a reign of male dominated debauchery. Goddess Nemesis had warned me that this mission would be dangerous.

"Well done, girl, you do your job well. Take the reins centurion and lead the stallion to the white mare. Now we will see some sport."

The centurion took the reins and the spell of Brigantia was briefly broken. Finally I had a moment of opportunity. As I was led into the paddock where Rhiannon's white mare was standing in trepidation I shook my head and reared up on my hind legs. I kicked out with my forelegs and sent one of the centurions hurtling into a bale of straw. Another centurion tried to take hold of my bridle and restrain me but I was too strong for him and drew myself up to my full height, snorting and neighing excitedly as I kicked out with my feet.

"Bugger this, you idiots. Brigantia, get that horse under control," Queerissimus ordered.

She glanced at him with simmering resentment.

"For sure now, sir. It's easy to lead a horse to water, but harder to make him drink. There's no problem. If the stallion refuses to enter the mare, then there are other ways. I'm not known by the name horse masturbator for nothing you know."

She gently called words out to me in that ancient forgotten language. I could not resist. I stopped kicking out and stood still. She stroked my neck, she ran her fingers through my mane and then over my sleek white body. My cock was still in a state of raging erection. I could feel its huge length throbbing, aching for release.

She whispered in my ear in that gentle mystical language, and then in English.

"Now then, my lovely, I know what you need, just stand there and relax and I you will soon give you your release." Then she cocked her head and called to one of the centurions, "you there, pass me that metal bowl."

Brigantia's words restored calm. I was back in her spell, unable to resist. She put the bowl on the floor between my rear legs. She knelt down underneath me. I could feel the warmth of her presence under my raging loins. And then I felt it, the first the gentle touch of her fingers running down my stallion cock, arousing me further. Her touch made it fiercely hard, the skin taut over the throbbing flesh. I knew already that I would find it impossible to resist. The skilful movement of her fingers sped up. Both hands were wrapped around my enormous girth, working up and down with a rigorous force.

I felt the orgasm build up. The rhythmic movement of Brigantia's skilled hands manipulated my rampant cock to the point of no return. And then I felt the release. This was an orgasm like no other I had experienced. My mental state and comprehension of orgasm was a man's, yet the physical sensation was that of a huge stallion's cock. It throbbed with the final ecstatic release and then forced out a stream of hot come into the waiting bowl with a dramatic force. I was nodding my head and neighing excitedly. There was a pause before another spasm released a stream of white come. Brigantia continued to work at my cock until a further spasm produced more come and her skilful fingers had milked every drop of hot sticky fluid into the bowl.

I had failed. What kind of report could I take back to Goddess Nemesis now? What kind of punishment would I face for showing such mental weakness?

I was humiliated. The Roman centurions were laughing at the spectacle.

"That's my girl, "said Queerissimus. "I hope you know what to do with that disgusting mess now."

"Oh yes. I have the tools and skill to impregnate your white mare now. She is in heat, I can tell. She will sire you many pure bred white foals with this stallion's sperm."

I had stepped away from the bowl full of horse's spunk that had been forced out of me. I felt sick with despair and humiliation. I had one last desperate strategy to redress my abject failure to control my sexual urges.

"Eughh! Oh my god that's disgusting." I heard one of the centurion's call out.

"What the hell's going on? Stop that depraved animal now," shouted Queerissimus.

Brigantia looked on appalled and amazed.

"Oh my, oh my. Well, I've worked with horses all my life since I was a bairn, and I never saw the likes of that ever before."

My muzzle was deep in the bowl licking up every drop of the stallion's come that had been extracted from me. My human sensibilities found the task disgusting and the taste and texture were nauseating but it was the only option left to me to prevent the imminent impregnation of Goddess Rhiannon's mystical white mare. This sickening task might at least help me atone for my errors and buy me some more time.

His plans thwarted, Queerissimus had left the stables in a rage with his centurions and the girl, Brigantia. Finally, I was left on my own with Goddess Rhiannon and her white mare. My mission had come perilously close to disaster. I knew that I would have to face the fact that I had succumbed to the ministrations of the Celtic girl when I returned to Goddess Nemesis's dungeons. But for now I had bought myself time and an opportunity to turn things around.

My musings were broken by the sound of the stable door being unlocked. Brigantia had returned.

She approached me, her green eyes flickering with curiosity.

"What kind of beast are you?" she asked. "You are like no other horse that I have trained."

I knew this was the right moment to transform myself back into human form. I had to put my trust in Brigantia and seek her aid in my task. The position of respect and influence she held with the Romans meant she was entrusted with the keys to the stables and a means of escape. I focused my mind. The walnut juice was still in my blood and aided my transformation as my shape gradually morphed back into human form.

Brigantia stood before me astonished.

"Oh my word, I have heard of such shape shifting powers in tales passed down from my ancestors, but to witness such a thing is remarkable. What kind of powers do you have? What kind of magi are you?"

"I am nothing. What powers I have come from the Goddesses that I serve. My name is Slave Nano. You will not have heard of this word in your time, but in mine, it is the tiniest fragment of matter smaller than an atom impossible to see without a powerful microscope." I explained.

"Nano, atom, microscope. To be sure, I don't know what you are talking about. There are no such words in my language."

"That doesn't matter now", I replied. "I need your help Brigantia. The brown mare is the Goddess Rhiannon and the pure white mare is her magical steed. She has been captured by the Roman occupiers. Queerissimus plans to take away the powers of Rhiannon and all the British Goddesses by impregnating the mare with the seed of a white stallion and using the powers of the male foals born to her. I have been entrusted with the mission to rescue her from this fate."

"Oh, now I know you are making fun of me. I have heard of the Goddess Rhiannon and her powers from tales, but surely this is mythology."

The brown mare, who had been listening intently to our conversation, whinnied, snorted and stamped her feet to attract Brigantia's attention, as if to confirm the truth of what I had said.

"Listen, Brigantia. There is no time to lose. You have already witnessed the shape shifting powers given to me by the Goddesses. You have seen how angry Queerissimus was that his plan to impregnate the white mare failed. Doesn't the evidence of your own eyes tell you that I am speaking the truth," I pleaded.

Brigantia stepped over to the brown mare. She stroked the horse's neck. Her green eyes and the mare's blue eyes met. She whispered into the mare's ears in the language that had so entranced me earlier.

"Oh my, I can't believe this. This is truly a goddess stepped out of mythology from my ancestor's past." She turned to the white mare. "And this beautiful beast is really her mystical steed. I am truly honoured to be in the presence of such a magnificent horse."

"Yes, it is true Brigantia," I replied. "I need you to get us out of the stables and find a place of refuge and hiding for Rhiannon and her horse to escape from."

"Follow me. I know a place deep in the tunnels where you can hide. I don't know how you entered these chambers, but all the entrances out of the underground labyrinth are heavily guarded. Believe me, I have searched every corner. I am a prisoner here. Do you think I have not tried to escape from this place? I should not be trapped in this airless cave. I long to feel the wind on my face and the grass under my naked feet again."

"I believe I can get you out. I have been offered the aid of Goddess Bodeuwedd, who can help us escape. Come with us Brigantia. With your powers with horses I am sure you will be welcomed in the world of Goddesses."

Brigantia did not hesitate.

"Quick, let's go. Summon what spells you need to get me out of this place."

"No, I can't escape yet. I still haven't completed my mission. I need to find Queerissimus's chambers and rescue Rhiannon's three birds. They are a vital part of her life force and I cannot leave without them. Take us to your secret place. As soon as the birds are reunited with Rhiannon her powers will be restored. If the birds return before me then you must summon Goddess Blodeuwedd using the chant I can give you and escape. You should not wait for me. I am dispensable, my life is given up in service to Goddess Nemesis and fulfilling the mission she has set. All that matters is that you get Rhiannon out of here with her horse and birds.

"You don't want to go to Queerissimus's chambers. It is a foul and debauched place. Rumour has it that he collects virgins and has his way with them. It is only because he did not want to damage my skill with horses that I was not treated in this way."

"I have no choice Brigantia. Rhiannon's magical birds are encaged there and her powers will not be fully restored until she is united with them."

Brigantia had explained how to negotiate the labyrinth of corridors in the underground chamber. As I followed the path up a winding staircase I hesitated. Up ahead I could see three swifts darting through the air over the heads of two maidens. They both had shoulder length hair, one dark, the other fair, both were freshly bathed and perfumed. They were dressed in Roman attire in light loose fitting cotton dresses that exposed the milky white flesh of their breast and thighs. It was as if they were in a trance. It was as Goddess Nemesis had described. Separated from Goddess's Rhiannon's presence her magical birds were being used to lure virgins to be debauched by Queerissimus and the Roman centurions. I followed the three birds and the two scantily clad maidens to Queerissimus's private chambers.

I watched from a safe distance as they entered an ante chamber carved out of the rock. I watched as the birds flew into the opened the door of a silver cage hanging from the roof and Queerissimus closed the door behind them.

"You have done your job well my pretties, seeking out virgins from the villages in this godforsaken backwater and luring them into my clutches. Here are two more, ripe for a good fucking. Soon there will not be a maiden in these lands that has not been fucked by me."

What I saw when I sneaked a look inside was indeed a scene of debauchery. Queerissimus and the guests in his chamber had just completed a rich feast. Flagons of wine and bones from devoured meats were strewn across the floor. The guest were reclining on couches scantily dressed in loose fitting and revealing togas. There were already three maidens in the chamber, naked save for their laurel leaf headdresses, reclining with their guests their pert breast being stroked and sucked. There were also naked young men.

Queerissimus had returned to his couch. I noticed as he moved to one side, that a rampant erection was revealed. He turned to the young man lying next to him.

"Suck my cock and make me hard so I can fuck these young virgins."

Without questioning the young man leant over and took Queerissimus's cock in his mouth sucking it with long even strokes as the two virgin girls unhitched their dresses and let them slip sensuously to the floor revealing their voluptuous bodies to Queerissimus. He motioned them forward and gestured for them to kneel before him as he lay spread-eagled on the couch. Whilst his cock was still being sucked he cupped the firm breasts of the dark haired virgin in his hand and pulled them towards his lips so that he could suck on her upright nipples. The girl moaned with pleasure. The second virgin knelt behind him and ran his hands under his toga and across his chest. All this whilst the head of the young man was bobbing up and down at his groin.

The scene was just as Goddess Nemesis had warned me I would see. Young women lured away into debauchery. Disgusted at the scene before me and knowing that I daren't linger any longer gazing at the orgy for fear of it arousing me. I turned back and focused on the ante chamber and the task at hand.

Whilst Queerissimus's was absorbed with the attentions of the virgins and the young man sucking on his cock I had an opportunity. If I was quick and careful I could release the catch of the cage and release the three birds without attracting attention. The position of the cage in the ante chamber meant that it was not in his view. I tiptoed towards the cage.

"Now, what might you be doing here now?"

It was Brigantia's voice. I could hardly believe my ears. And then I recalled a warning that Goddess Nemesis had given me to beware Welsh slaves who might betray me. Had I been tricked? Yet, I had felt so convinced that Brigantia could be trusted. My heart sank.

Brigantia had Queerissimus's full attention now.

"I think you have an intruder here. I have just come from the stables. I have discovered a trap there. I've removed the white and brown mares to a safer place so they don't get injured. And I've just watched him put a booby trap on the door of this cage."

"What's going on?" Queerisimus called out. "How was he able to penetrate my underground fortress? Are my guards so lax? Thank you, Brigantia. It is good to have some loyal and observant servants around here. I see your skills go beyond handling horses. You will be rewarded handsomely for making this discovery."

"I believe he is in league with the Goddesses, how else could he have got so far," Brigantia replied. "But now, if you would just let me take this cage. I know the kind of trap he has set. It is an old Celtic trick. But, I think I've got the skill to unset it without causing the birds any harm. I'll just take the cage away for a wee bit."

Brigantia reached up and unhooked the cage from the ceiling. I tried to catch her eye, but was unsuccessful as by now I was being held by two centurions. I could not understand what was going on. Why was Brigantia so anxious to take the cage away?

The enraged Queerissimus confronted me. He recognized me.

"I know you as a slave of Goddess Nemesis. Well, it looks as though your plans have been thwarted. Now, you can face some slow torture and imprisonment in a pit in the labyrinth."

"Now my advice to you sir," it was Brigantia again, "would be to be more clever. What I know of the Goddesses of the Celtic peoples is that they can be mighty angry and cruel. What I guess he fears most is seduction. I suggest you take a long time now with these virgins and young men to seduce him and then return him to his mistress. Believe me, she will be much crueller than any of your guards when she finds his mission has failed and he's given in to seduction. That's what he'll fear most. Now, I'll just go off now and make sure the horses are fine sir."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers