The Church Elder

Story Info
The first encounter in The New World.
7.8k words
3.59
23.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years between her first (that I knew of) affair, I had a lot of "gut" feelings that something was out of kilter somewhere in the things she did. Odd familiarities with various males in our circle of acquaintances. Nothing ever presented itself as proof, but it just made me wonder. This is one of those. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. I truly don't know. Did she stop, or did she just learn to cover her tracks better. This story also presents a little nuance that deviates from the previous stories. Another lie by Sandi?

Keep in mind that all the names have been changed to protect something, or someone. Even me.

*****

The Church Elder

Sandi's newly-acquired sexual freedom was just beginning to sink in the following morning. Her husband had made the decision to allow her to indulge her admitted addiction to strange, previously forbidden cock. She was still in a state of shock at the turn of events and was still exploring in her mind the new world of possibilities. She could now fuck anyone she wanted, anytime she wanted, for any reason. He had resigned himself to the fact that he couldn't fulfill her sexual needs like she needed and he gave her this gift rather than losing her. He loved her too much for that. He wanted her to be happy. He believed, incorrectly perhaps that this would keep them together. She just had to follow a couple of guidelines which didn't crowd her too much, or crimp her style. It was worth it to her. She was very happy with her life now. She had everything. She could appear to the outside world as the devoted wife, and also feed her fuck lust without guilt, shame, or fear of discovery. Her husband would see to that.

Their agreement brought pleasure to both. It was a logical compromise. She loved him more right now than she had in years. She felt very close to him, lucky to have this incredible gift. She wanted it to stay just like it was - perfect. She kept the security of her marriage, and she glowed when she thought about the possibilities of this new world.

Her phone rang.

"Sandi?"

It was her "other," secret phone, the "Bat" phone. Her husband knew nothing about this phone. It was how she stayed in touch with her stable of "dicks" without her husband's discovery. It was a vestige of her old life, where secrecy was demanded if she wanted to get satisfaction from her other cocks and not get caught.

Since her new life had only begun last night, she hadn't had time to get rid of the "Bat" phone and cancel the contract. She recognized the number by sight.

"Hey, lover. Who else has this phone number? You got your cock in your hand thinking about me?"

It was Robert. He was more than a friend. They went to church together. Their kids had grown up together, ridden horses, played games, celebrated birthdays - grew up together. His son had married her daughter.

Sandi made a mental note to tell Robert that they wouldn't need to sneak around anymore. She hadn't worked out exactly how she would tell her current cocks about the new arrangement. She realized she would probably lose some because of the rules, but she would replace them. That could be exciting in itself - new regular cocks. She would savor that later.

Robert was the first of many men over the years that she hid from her husband. And the first after her husband caught her cheating, forcing her under cover. That made him special to Sandi. He represented her declaration of her freedom. She was determined to have her sexual liaisons and keep them hidden from her husband. I was a matter of her will - she would fuck as she pleased and he would never discover it again. It became a challenge she was determined not to lose.

She became involved with Robert by accident. Sandi was an RN. As their families grew closer, Sandi offered to help with his wife's (Susan) chronic back problems where she could. Susan's problems prevented her from sleeping in her bed. She could get at least minimal sleep, but only when sitting upright in an easy chair. During their initial conversations, Robert confided in her that this had some negative consequences in their marriage.

Perhaps it was inappropriate when he shared with Sandi that, because of her back problems, they had not engaged in sexual intercourse in several years. He and Sandi both knew they shouldn't be discussing this while they were alone together, but Robert had a plan of his own that he wanted to try on Sandi, in hopes he could nudge her into fulfilling his fantasy of fucking her. This was a first step toward his goal.

With this heart-felt, yet ill-advised confession, he activated her "RN gene." She immediately decided she needed to find some way to help. She knew in her heart that it was approaching a line by discussing this with Robert alone, and she knew her husband would not approve, but like before, her desire to help in such a similar situation led her to hide it from him. This time she trusted that she could maintain a "professional" distance. She had more experience with that now. And, truthfully, when she agreed to talk to him, she really didn't know what Robert was going to say. Robert has initiated his plan by introducing the subject of sex, or lack of, with his wife, and a sense of pity for himself that he hoped would awaken Sandi's demonstrated tendency to want to help in any medical situation.

"Excuse me, that's a little personal, Robert." She said, trying not to sound shocked, or judgmental.

"I'm sorry I said that, Sandi. I shouldn't have," He apologized.

"No, It's OK. I understand your frustration. We just have to be careful, especially with just the two of us here without our spouses."

"So far so good," he thought, "She's not running away, or stopping me."

"We can do this some other time when our spouses can be here as well," he said, apologetically.

She knew that would not happen with her husband, and she did want to help. It appealed to the side of her personality that liked to know "little secrets." It gave her a sense of power to know things that no one would want anybody else to know.

"No, it's OK. We'll just be careful."

"It worked! She would keep it secret. Now, what else would she keep secret? How far can I push her to go? All the way, I hope."

She would not mention any of this to her husband. She reasoned, "Robert shared this with me in confidence. It would be wrong to share it with David." Convenient, and soothing to the conscience. The sheer fact was that she WANTED to do this. If for no other reason it would give her a chance to practice hiding something from her husband. She had been working out the details on keeping things hidden from him in her head for some time. So she would hide her "counseling" once again. It had gotten her in trouble before because she let it get away from her. This time she knew she could remain professional and offer help and advice without crossing the line. But it also excited her sexually. She wouldn't admit that, even to herself. But she had to know what kind of "help" Robert needed.

So she continued, "Does your wife help you with that...um...issue?"

"Well, she did for a while, but she stopped after a few weeks. I know she cares, but she doesn't help anymore at all. Are you sure you're OK with talking about this without our spouses here? We can wait." He was testing her further.

"No, no. It's OK. We are grown ups and I'm a professional. We can do this. Please continue."

"Well, OK. Anyway, she never was enthused 'in that area' to begin with."

"Wow. That must be tough on you. As a man, I mean." She had to make a conscious effort to suppress the self-incriminating voices screaming in her head. Her situation was different, she reasoned. "Maybe I can talk to her, woman to woman. Wife to wife. That might help."

"It might, but we've been to counseling. Even talked to the Pastor about it. It gets better for a while then reverts back. It helped me a lot when she did, but she really feels it's not her problem. She says she has enough trying to deal with her back, while maintaining some functionality for the things she must do. She feels I should take care of my own problem."

"Well, maybe I can show her some things that are non-stressful."

He just sat there looking sadly in her eyes, saying nothing. He could see her struggling in her mind. She still had not said "no." He was herding her to the decision he wanted her to make. He seemed to be saying something more. At that moment another gene activated, as the implications of this conversation occurred to her.

"Something appropriate..." Her voice trailed off. This was wrong. "I wish...we, maybe..." her hands were trembling. "I can't," she thought. "But he needs help. 'Several years' is a long time for a man." (RN gene). Maybe I...no one would know..." ('other' gene).

One part of her mind knew what she should do, but there were powerful feelings, born in the passion of an ancient illicit encounter, the ghosts of forbidden pleasures past, coursing through her most sensitive places, confusing her, jamming her system. Those feelings she remembered so well began to sway the argument. The "other" gene was gaining prominence.

"How long did you say it had been, again?" she asked him.

He let her founder on her own for a few moments. He felt she was right at the cusp of giving in. He knew he must say nothing further; the decision must be hers alone. But he must force her decision now. She was ripe. She was willing. He couldn't let her get away and possibly lose the momentum he had worked so hard for.

Without a word he took a chance. He moved to the chair adjacent to the couch Sandi was sitting on. He reached across the corner of the coffee table and placed the palm of his hand softly on the inside of her jean-covered thigh just above her knee. His hand burned on her leg. He was not being presumptuous, but it was more than innocent.

"Maybe he'll stop there," she hoped to herself. She didn't really know if she wanted him to or not.

"She made no move with her body or her eyes to stop me. She wants it, just as I knew she did!"

Then his hand slowly moved up her leg on the inside of her thigh. She did not stop him! Her eyes had followed his hand on its journey up her thigh. Her knees parted ever so slightly. He felt it.

"I knew it. She is a bitch in heat."

She looked up into his eyes. He looked back at her, pleading. She searched her mind for anything to slow this down.

"Why me?" She blurted out.

He jumped, then collected himself and calmly continued.

"I have wanted this since the first time I saw you at church. I was glad when our kids hit it off and started hanging out together, asking to come over to our house. It meant I'd get to see you a lot more. And when you were here I wanted to be close to you - to touch you. But I had to be very discreet. There's just something about your body that makes me want to do nasty things. It's so different than my wife's. And everything works. Dave is a lucky man to have a body like yours whenever he wants."

She did not miss the irony of his statement. She was using a strategy similar to his wife's to withhold sex from her husband. But Robert didn't know that. And she didn't want him to. Too many questions to answer.

"Well, he does seem to appreciate it."

There was a long pause, as neither wanted to be the one to confirm the direction of the conversation.

"How long, again..." the last foothold was crumbling.

"You're the only one who can help me, Sandi," He said, appealing to the RN gene.

"What are you asking, Robert?" He was saying what she wanted to hear. He needed her.

"Will you help me? It's not her fault; she would help me if she could. It's nobody's fault, really. She knows I'm doing this. She feels bad enough. She said if I need a little help and needed to look outside and be discreet, she would understand." "Give her the last permission she's looking for to justify continuing to completion."

"I don't think she had me in mind."

"I told her it had been very difficult to remain pure in mind. I'm in an excited state most of the time. Then she asked me if I had anyone in mind. I thought about lying to her, but I decided to tell the truth. I felt she deserved that. I told her I had been fantasizing about someone..."

"Who?" Sandi asked, on the edge of her seat. The secret nugget she was looking for.

"You."

"Me? And what did she say?" His words shocked and excited her. He could see that he had appealed to her vanity.

"She said she had seen me checking you out when your family came over. She also noticed that when your husband didn't come with you that I always seemed to be sitting by you at the table. She said I would move anyone who might be there already. She thought we touched a lot."

"Wives notice things like that. I didn't notice it, but I always felt comfortable around you.

"Me, too. About you, I mean. "The conversation rested for a minute. "I have another confession to make." He wanted to lead her to the next step.

"What?"

"All those times I sat next to you...I had an ulterior motive."

"Uh-oh. What?"

He leaned into her and in a conspiratorial tone and whispered, "I wanted to look down your shirt."

"Robert! My shirt? You wanted to see my breasts." He was pleased. She had said the first overtly sexual utterance, as he had hoped.

"I confess. I couldn't help myself. They're so full and heavy." He continued on this sexual path, becoming more explicit in hopes of getting her excited enough to do what he needed. "After you left I would fantasize about filling my hands with them, squeezing them. They're so irresistible."

"I don't know what to say, Robert. I had no idea I was having that kind of effect on you. I'm flattered. Honestly. Thank you, I guess. I mean, thank you. I'm glad you like them." She lowered her hands and hefted them up and down.

His strategy was having the desired effect; she was being swept up in the sexual tornado. Robert's eyes followed her hands, lingering. His hand began crawling up her inner thing, then left her thigh on its way to her left breast.

She intercepted his hand, looking in his eyes, she asked, "Do you know what you're doing? Are you sure you're ready to take this step?" She was asking herself as much as him.

"What's stopping us? You know, I know, my wife knows - we're not hiding anything. She's given her blessing." His logic seemed sound.

"But my husband doesn't know. What about him? What's fair to him?"

"You'll have to make that call. I talked to my wife and she's OK with it. You'll have to talk to him. Try to convince him it's some sort of therapy and you think it would help. You can give him whatever reason you think best." He had divested himself of any responsibility. "If you can't help me, I'll understand. I don't want to destroy your marriage."

It seemed so sincere, but it carried its load of guilt, by design. He just wanted to push her a little further. He had given her a way out. But he also left her with a difficult decision. He didn't know how difficult it was for her, he knew nothing of her history. She knew for certain that her husband would NOT approve of this in any way, shape, or form. But she also knew that he wasn't the only one to consider here. Robert knew nothing of her infidelity years ago. Nothing of the feelings that had been unleashed back then. Or how, with great difficulty she had suppressed them, and the best she would ever be able to do was manage them. The genie could not be put back in the bottle. They would forever be there, lurking, waiting. Always. This is what she struggled with at this moment.

She had mentioned her husband as an excuse, but she knew it was a cover for the real reason. She really did not care what he wanted. No, she was struggling with her own feelings that were now at a slow boil. She really wanted this. She felt she deserved it. That no one should be able to keep her from something she wanted. It was her decision alone.

It was also a chance for her to stand up to what she considered was unfair. She felt her husband would like nothing better than for her to be chained at home. She was tired of this control that she felt was oppressive and unfair after her infidelity. She would get what she wanted, and make sure he would not discover it this time. She would get what she wanted all those years ago, but she would be more careful. He would not find out. The decision was not about Robert, but about her.

She calmly made her decision. With Robert's hand still clasped in mid-air, their eyes locked, the storm was building. She brought it to her left breast, surrounding it. She drew in a quick, shallow breath and closed her eyes. This innocent caress set off tiny explosions in the lower parts of her body. The exhilaration from years ago came rushing back as strong as she remembered. Her body was bathed in endorphins. He kneaded her perfect breast for a few seconds, his left hand circling her right breast. She covered his hands with hers, pressing them to her chest. His touch promised only delight and indescribable pleasure. Her back straightened, her breathing quickened.

She removed his hands. He looked into her eyes, questioning, disappointed. But she was the nurse here. She loved the feeling of power over him she felt right now. He would give her everything she needed - for a long time, and no one would ever know. He had as much to lose as she did. It was just too perfect. He deserved a reward.

She reached down and pulled the bottom of her shirt up and over her head, exposing herself to his lustful, wanting gaze. He reached out for her breasts again and was blocked again, confusing him further. She reached around her back and released the hooks which kept her breasts encased in silk and lace. She pulled the straps off her shoulders, holding the cups to her chest. She sat up straight, removing her hands, the bra clinging only to her engorged nipples. A sensuous jiggle of her shoulders sent the bra to her lap, teasing Robert. She turned to face him. He stared for several long seconds, almost afraid to touch her, fearful he would be blocked again. She clasped her hands behind her head, pushing her exposed tits toward him. She rotated side to side from the waist, putting her perfect tits on display. She knew the effect this was having on him, being celibate for so long.

Finally, she took his trembling hand and placed it on her bare breast. He sprang to life and his other hand quickly joined it. He touched her, his hands moving tenderly over her chest in an aura of reverence, but too carnal to be religious. She filled his hands so completely and wonderfully, and under his swirling thumbs, her nipples tightened into beads of arousal.

"Robert..."

"Sweet. So sweet..." he whispered. His fingers closed around her nipples.

"You make them so itchy and tingling..."

He squeezed, pushed, mashed, palmed, pinched and handled her. It seemed time stood still for them. It had been so long for him. His hands were remembering something he had never experienced before. He was so grateful to Sandi.

Finally, she removed his hands and lay back with her shoulders resting in the corner of the couch. Her body lay at a 45° angle from the corner, her butt on the edge of the couch with her legs draped off. He thought she wanted him to resume his adoration of her tits, but she stopped him again. She had another idea. She thought he would like better. He would not be the only one to get what he needed today. She needed to feel that feeling of adoration from another man again.

Her hands went to her belt and unfastened it, then the snap to her jeans. She directed him around to her feet, his excitement building in anticipation of more than he could have ever hoped for.