The Church Secretary

Story Info
Maintenance man discovers he is being watched.
2.3k words
4.45
52.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers

All this happened a few years ago. I live in a decent sized of town of 5000 to 6000 souls. It's mainly a farm town but it is also the county seat so there is some business to be had. I am an HVAC contractor and general handyman, at 30 years old I had my own house not much debt and very little competition unless they called in a contractor from out of town. Only thing I didn't have was a lady to call upon.

I left town when I was 19 and spent six years in the Navy. By the time I got back where I could be anything more than a long distance lost cause, all my High School crushes and dates were gone or married. I had a few hook ups and short term flings in the last five years but never anything serious.

Now emergency calls and the nature of the HVAC world means that I couldn't just take off on Friday to the next town over while I was getting the business running. After five years I had two young bucks working for me and I was mainly working the bread and butter of week day service calls and contracts.

One of these was the biggest church in town. I was there for scheduled maintenance on all the HVAC and mechanical equipment and once a week for general handyman work, anything from fixing a leak in the irrigation to repairing a desk drawer.

The Pastor was out every Tuesday so that was service day as it was only me and the church secretary on site. I could be anywhere in the building and not disturb any of the real work of the church. Now the secretary was a 48 year old widow named Sharon. She had been widowed when she was 35 when her husband tried to clear a blockage in a hay bailer. Once he pulled the pecan branch free of the works there was still enough tension for it to spin and pull him right in.

I remember the Funeral. Half the school was out for the service. The rest of us they just gave up and dismissed at 10 AM. All of this seemed strange when I drove past the cemetery and there were only 14 or 15 cars in the procession.

By all report she hadn't so much as looked at another man since the accident. Most single guys in town considered that in itself a tragedy as she was a hot smoke show if there was ever one that walked down the street.

Burnished copper hair that was now mixed with some silver crowned a beautiful face and emerald eyes. At 5'5" she had a body like Raquel Welch in her prime. Curves in all the right places, and a swagger that could drive a man insane.

Now irrigation leaks and desk drawers are examples I picked for a reason. These were the two tasks that I was looking at on a spectacular sunny April day. I spent the morning digging up the riser on a broken head just to find it was the 2 inch main line that was broke. So after clearing out more mud and making clean cuts I tied in a new piece and reset the riser. Before I reburied the line I tested the system and rinsed off a bit in the spray, as I was covered in mud from head to toe.

Grabbing my spare duffel from the truck I headed to the storage shed and maintenance shop I had helped build about 3 years earlier. I was able to put in a few features out of my own pocket and write them off as a donation, so I always had a shower as well as a washer and dryer here on site.

As I approached I saw the door was open. Stepping in I was greeted with the sight of Sharon's fabulous ass while she was bent over unloading a dryer. She was wearing a knee length blue skirt and nylons and when she stood I saw it was a white linen blouse on top. Even doing laundry she looked like a beauty queen.

She stood as she heard the door and looked over at me, "My goodness Mike! You are half soaked and half mud! Just let me finish throwing in another load and I will skedaddle and let you have the shower. My washer is broke and Brother Thompson is letting me use these."

I tried not to smile or leer to much as she kept moving. Her ass and legs were one sight but as she stood and bent changing over her laundry I was mesmerized by the bounce and swing of her tits in that blouse. "No worries ma'am I'll toss these muddies in a bag and run them at the house. I'll be up to look at your desk in a bit."

She stood and stretched a bit from the exertion, "Nonsense Mike. Just leave them over on the bench and I will run them when I am finished this afternoon." and with her dazzling smile she swept out the door and up the hill. Leaving me thankful she had not noticed my raging hard on.

I stripped of the sodden clothes and sluiced off in the hot shower. Not once did my cock begin to deflate as I kept playing the pictures of her bent over in my mind and imagining them without the skirt and blouse. Stepping out and drying off I was considering that I would need to stroke one out before I headed to her office.

It was then I noticed her last remaining load of laundry. Her delicate load. Cock leading the way like a compass I walked over and right on top was gold. A lacey pair of turquoise satin panties. I lifted the crotch to my nose and inhaled deeply. I was in heaven. I could smell her pussy and it made me drunk with lust. One hand holding her dainties to my face the other slowly stroking my dick.

I took the garment from my face and wrapped it around my throbbing member. The satin felt exquisite. Slowly I pumped and stroked imagining this silky feeling was her mouth swallowing me and begging for my seed. "God Sharon I want to cum in your mouth, keep going. Keep going!" before I could stop myself I began to blow my load. It was spectacular.

As I began to come down from my high I realized that my spunk was now soaking this pair of panties. More, I had sprayed the entire top of the load of other panties, bras, and socks and such. My mind began to race. I began to think about the fact I was living in a small town and this was the church secretary. If I got caught it could ruin me!

About that time I was roused from my thoughts by a loud buzzer. The washer was done. I heaved a sigh of relief and opened it, looking down I smiled. I had recommended having two dryers to handle the volume when the church had to clean service linens. Today that second machine would serve me well. I took her darks and jeans and threw them in the unused dryer and dumped the last load in.

Thankfully I had two sisters and knew how to wash this delicate stuff! Loading it in the washer I set it and pressed start. I grabbed my duffel and got dressed and headed up the hill believing I had dodged the bullet.

I walked into the back door of the church and past the sunday school rooms to the office. As I looked through the glass of the office door Sharron was leaned into close to her laptop nearly bent over to it. She jumped and squeaked when I opened the door and nearly shouter "Mike! I didn't.. Oh." Calming down she closed the lid.

Taking a deep breath she looked at me and around at the office. "The drawer. Yes, the Drawer. It's the middle one here it keeps getting stuck. If you could see if you could smooth it out some. I keep the receipt books there"

She seemed nervous but I decided that was my own nerves, "Sure probably just need to wax the runners. These old wood desks need a firm but gentle hand." She sighed heavily as I said this and I continued, "Oh by the way I put your jeans in the second dryer and put your last load in the wash."

She smiled and began to step out from behind the desk, "I know, um I mean, um I know that was very thoughtful of you." She whisked past me and as she stepped out of the door she leaned back in, "I'll be in the sanctuary if you need me, we have a speaker tomorrow night." As she passed I thought I smelled a familiar perfume. I sniffed again but it was gone.

She had left the desk unlocked and as I had expected the runner was dry. I cleaned the track and rubbed both down with wax. The entire time I kept thinking I could hear something. Like someone left a radio on in the next room. I finished with the drawer and spotted the source. It was Sharon's earphones plugged into her lap top.

I put one in my ear and froze. It was my own voice I heard begging sharron to let me cum in her mouth. I looked and the laptop wasn't quite closed. When I opened it there was a video loop running. It started from me picking up her panties and ended with me shooting. I clicked stop and looked at the play list.

There were about 7 more looped videos in the que. Each was of me using the shower and changing clothes. In my mind I knew I should be pissed as hell. Instead I was absolutely turned on. The hottest woman in town was voyeuring me! Suddenly I recognized the fragrance, it was the same as I had been sniffing. It was Sharon and she was as lit up and horny as I was. I shut the laptop and walked out the office door. Instead of marching in the main entrance I used the hall way and the deacons door to the side of the dais where the Altar sat before a lectern. There facing the rear of the sanctuary Sharon was dusting and adjusting the cushions on the pews.

I walked silently and stood behind her and placed my hands on her hips. She stood, not moving to remove my hands. Her head she held low, "You saw it". It was not a question. She began to weep and whisper softly, " I am so sorry. I know I know it is wrong.. I .. I just." she stopped speaking.

I held her tight to me. Wrapping my arms around her upper arms in a fierce hug.she held onto my arms for a few moments. Finally she spoke "Today in the shed, with my undies. Did you mean it? Would you really .. want me?"

I was astonished. How could this divine creature question that? "Of course I want you Sharon, no straight man would not want you! You are not just beautiful you are caring and giving. You are .. You are beyond desireable. Yes. Yes I did and do want you!"

She sobbed hard twice and stood in my arms. Turning to me she took my head in her hands and kissed me. I had never felt a kiss like this it was beyond passion. In time she broke our embrace and had a strange smile. She dropped her hand and felt my engorged rod. "We are in church. I believe I should be on my knees."

She kissed me again and then sank before me opening my fly and drawing out my dick. She wasted no time she plunged down the length of my cock and held me deep in her mouth pushing down and down slowly until the head of my dick was in her throat. She withdrew and pushed herself down again and as she did she began to hum.

I don't remember any tune or melody, just the insane sensation I found myself echoing my earlier statement, "God Sharon I want to cum in your mouth, keep going. Keep going!". As I said this she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper in her mouth as I began to fire what seemed like a firehose of cum down her throat.

She disengaged herself and stood. She nuzzled her head beneath my chin and said, "No more." I stood and held her for a while she alternated between small laughs and tears. Finally I broke our embrace and tucked my dick back into my pants.

I stepped back to her and took her into my arms. I kissed her on the cheek, "I understand 'No More'"

She began to giggle, which made me wonder what I had said. She took a step back and wiped tears from her face. She then took my face in her hands, "You are the dear, sweet, man I hoped and dreamed you were. I mean no more, here. Not in the church. In the shed, in our cars, or I hope in my bed. I want you, but no more here. Now if you are willing to keep going let's lock up and go to my place, but first tell me again , do you really want me?"

Her question was so sincere. The only truthful answer I could give was to draw her to me and kiss her fiercely.

She drew back with a smile and a sparkle, "I am leaving, you lock up and you have 45 minutes to be on my front porch with flowers and a bottle of white wine."

She left me there slack jawed but not unmotivated. I was on her porch with flowers, wine, and a box of chocolates inside 35.

ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers