The Cigarslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, give it to me, baby! Fuck me, daddy! Gimme your big dick! Cum in me, honey! Shoot your hot, creamy load deep into me while inhale this cigar! I want your sperm, daddy! I'm your whore, your own blonde fuck-bitch, a cigar-smokin' slutty shemale and I want your hot, wet load in my cunt-ass! Screw me deep and hard, honey! Fuck my tight ass-pussy while I smoke a cigar, daddy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder! Fuck me hard and cum in me, baby! Fuck my cunt and cum in me while I'm smoking a cigar and make me shoot my girl-cum all over you! I'm your cigar-whore, darling! Fuck me!"

With a sound that was half-roar and half-groan, he ejaculated into me. I could feel his climax as a warm slippery flood that spewed deep into me, a veritable Niagra of male juices that drove me over the edge and into the Void. It filled me so much that Time seemed to stop for one breathless, smoky second as my she-cock quivered and twitched and shot a warm, silky stream of she-cum into the air and across his broad, sweat-shiny chest in a silvery river. His giant prick continued to pump semen into my cunt-ass and there was so much of it that I could feel it slip out past the puckered ring of my entrance, exciting me unbelievably. I puffed deeply on my cigar while I milked his dick with my ass muscles as I milked my own she-cock, squirting big globs of my girl-sperm onto his belly. I took the cigar out of my mouth and rubbed the lipsticked-stained butt in the creamy flood, then put it back in my mouth and puffed on it, savoring the taste of expensive tobacco and salty she-sperm. I scooped some of it up on the tips of my long nails and offered him some and he eagerly licked them clean. I scooped some more and rubbed cum on my big tits, smearing my cream across my erect nipples as I pumped my last shots onto him, his cock spurting the final remnants of his load within my pulsing cunt-ass.

Eventually we slowed, our breathing the only sound in the bedroom, and I took a lung-filling, soul-satisfying drag on my cigar, exhaling the delicious, fragrant smoke into the hazy, blue air of the bedroom. It was done, yet it had only begun and I knew that I wanted this moment to last forever. But there would be other moments as rich and satisfying and, deep within me, I felt a twitch of anticipation.

"Next time," I said. "I want you to fuck my tits."

THE END

12