The Circle Ch. 11

Story Info
Converting & indoctrinating Kyle into The Circle.
4k words
4.8
25.2k
18

Part 11 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - Converting and indoctrinating Kyle into The Circle

Tracy came through the front door into the living room lugging a backpack containing her laptop, notebook, and three dense textbooks, plus everything else she might otherwise carry in a purse. She slid the pack under a table so it was out of the way, and flopped down next to her brother. As usual, she was dressed in a sexy little outfit that usually brought her a lot of attention when she was at the university: tight jeans, a camisole top held up with spaghetti straps that didn't allow much imagination to see her nipples, and a see through cover. She also wore jeweled flip-flops despite the still chilly spring temperature.

"Guess who I ran into today?"

"Easter bunny?" Jim retorted in an upbeat tone as he looked up from his iPad to devote his full attention to her.

"No. Kyle. We had lunch together at the student union."

"I thought he went away to college?"

"He did, but after one semester he decided he liked it better back here; well, except for living at home again."

"Did you guys patch up whatever your problem was from the end of last summer?" Tracy had been on a date with Kyle and wanted to give herself to him completely. He was not ready so he bolted; she hadn't heard from him since despite a few attempts back at that time.

"Sort of. It turned out he was so nervous back then he just freaked out. He apologized. Of course, he had to leave for college only a few days later, so he wasn't around until a few weeks ago. I didn't realize it, but he was a virgin, and I was coming on like I'm desperate for him and wanting to fuck the night away, which I did. I think that's one of the reasons he left town, but then he came back and sought me out to apologize and be friends again."

"He wants to get in your knickers, as the Brits say."

"Oh, no doubt. So, should I go out with him?"

Jim laughed, "That's up to you. It's not unexpected for either Ellie or you, or Alice for that matter, although any of us are free to date. I assume you like him, and that you'll pick up more or less where you left off six months ago."

Tracy smiled. "Yeah, sex, but it might be more than that. We were getting pretty serious before that whole episode."

Jim raised his eyebrows.

Tracy said, "What I mean is that I had a pretty heavy crush on him, but about the time he split I got swept up in The Circle, which is still a dream come true. Having lunch with him I got all those old tingles back." She paused and asked, "Are we really all free to date?"

Jim nodded, "We've talked about this. We have open relationships. If we were married we might call it an open marriage."

"Sounds like we swing," Tracy said.

"The term 'open marriage' was coined back in the 1960s mostly based on book by that title by George and Nena O'Neill. It was vastly misunderstood then as now. Their object was to redefine marriage as a synergy between two people, instead of the old subservient model where communication was poor and the little wifey was supposed to obey everything the strong macho hubby said. The whole idea of open sex was barely discussed in the book, and only as an example of equality and love without jealousy. That's what our circle is all about - communication, love, equality, role flexibility, companionship, trust, caring, synergy, and, oh yeah, sex." He paused and added, "Did I mention sex?"

Tracy said, "I think I'd like to read that book sometime when I don't have a thousand pages of dense subject matter to go through before semester end. Anyway, on that note, I might just couple up with Kyle if he pursues me a little. He seemed to have leanings in that direction over lunch."

"Might you leave us?"

"Oh, God. NO!" Tracy protested emphatically. "I'm just going to date him and enjoy our romance along with all the others I have in process." She smiled broadly and gestured around the house in general. "We're going out Friday night for dinner and whatever."

Jim laughed, "I assume 'whatever' is a euphemism for fucking someplace."

"Probably."

"You going to bring him back here to do that?"

"Hmmmm. Hadn't thought about that. It'd be the only place with a nice bed."

"Hang a sock on the door knob."

"Huh?"

"It's the universal signal that you're having sex in the room and don't want to be disturbed."

When Jim got home from work on Friday evening he ran into Zoey. She said, "Hey, your sis went out of here an hour ago all nervous and dressed really sexy for a date. Kyle picked her up and he was about as nervous as a tic in a frying pan. Several of us greeted him. He's a nice guy."

"Kyle's back in town. They may come back here after dinner to make out and make love. How'd Kyle react to her living situation."

"I think it blew him away in some ways. Obviously, it was more than living at home or a normal college-housing situation. Nathan, Alex, and I kissed her goodbye and urged her to have fun. The kisses were not platonic, and I even rubbed one of her breasts through her clothing. Kyle about exploded in his pants watching us, but he didn't say anything. Tracy obviously wanted to put on a little show for him as she left."

Jim said, "I feel like eating out. Any interest?"

"A date."

"Absolutely, my love."

"Oh, boy. Let me get a sweater."

Later, Jim, Zoey, and Sheila were curled up together watching TV when Tracy came in the front door with Kyle right behind her. She looked content, and he looked nervous. She brought him over to us to say hello.

"Kyle, you met Zoey earlier. This is my brother Jim and Sheila."

"Nice to meet you, sir. And your girlfriend and Sheila." Kyle was deferential.

Zoey decided to tease the young man, "Oh, I'm just one of his girlfriends. He has quite a few."

Kyle looked confused, and his brow crinkled. He wanted clarification but held back , lest he embarrass someone.

Tracy explained, "Let's see, besides Zoey, there's Sheila of course, Monica, Alice, Ellie - who you know, and sometimes Michelle - Monica's mother."

Kyle blanched, "Monica's mother?" There was a tone of utter disbelief in his voice.

She said in a matter of fact way, "Yes. They date once in a while."

"But ... he also dates Monica, doesn't he?"

"Oh, yes. She lives with us, and often they sleep together. They're lovers too. Michelle lives about ten miles away with her husband."

"She's married?" Kyle gulped. He was obviously trapped in a highly conventional way of thinking, and he was having those boundaries challenged by everything that went on in Tracy's home.

"Yes, but they have an agreement. Don, her husband, likes to take Zoey out, but he's taken all of us out at least once." There was a subtle hint about sex being part of the deal.

Zoey nodded to confirm the statement. Kyle was slowly being blown away.

"Do you ... do you ... you know ...?" he stammered.

Tracy glanced around the room. Alice had strolled in with Nathan. Tracy said, "Have sex? Yes, well, usually. And speaking of having sex, come on; let's go to my room. I'm horny, and what's about to happen is seriously overdue."

Kyle's eyes got really large as she pulled him towards the stairs. He looked back at the others in the room, as though he wanted someone to throw him a life preserver.

Ninety minutes later, Tracy led Kyle back through the living room. She only wore a small robe, and was obviously naked underneath. Tracy looked satisfied, and Kyle looked pretty mellow too - at least until he saw what was happening in the living room.

On the living room sofa, Jim and Zoey had been making love. Their clothing lay scattered about and the pair was nude.

As they came in, Zoey slid a throw cushion in front of her nude body as Jim pulled a t-shirt off the floor and across his lap. The cushion was small enough that it could only hide one breast at a time, so for all intents, Zoey was quite naked and obviously had a cock buried in her pussy.

Jim said to Kyle, "Hope you had fun. Come again." He wondered if Kyle would pick up on the pun.

Kyle made some gargling sounds and Tracy pushed him on through the room and out the front door. She left the door open and we could see her kissing him goodbye, with a lot of passion. Over Tracy's shoulder Kyle kept staring at Zoey's generous chest, particularly when she tossed the pillow aside and then flashed him her pussy with a teasing smile. Zoey started to rise up and down on Jim's cock again.

Tracy shut the door after he left and came back into the room. "You guys were terrible." She laughed indicating total approval.

"We wanted to inspire him," Zoey teased.

"He'll probably go home and masturbate. We fucked twice, but seeing you he no doubt got all horny again. I know I am."

"How old is he?"

"Coming up on twenty. His birthday is in July."

Zoey had shifted to slowly stroking Jim's cock with one hand. He had hardened into a splendid lovemaking tool.

Zoey looked at Tracy, "Why don't you sit on this for a while. I love to watch, and if you do reverse cowgirl I can eat you and suck on him too." As Tracy shed her robe, Zoey asked, "Do you have drips for me?"

Tracy shook her head, "No. He used condoms. Sorry."

"Maybe the next time."

Jim asked, "Do you think you'd like to introduce him to Zoey or someone?"

Tracy sank down on her brother's cock, a long sigh coming from deep inside her. "Oh, fuck. Yeah, that'd be fun to see if we could convert him. He's nervous until you get to know him. He overthinks things, like sex when it occurs to him."

"Well, we can break him of that habit. We only think of sex all the time, so we'll remove that stigma of thinking about anythingbut sex."

"Oh, fuck. Jim - what a great fucking cock inside me. Zoey - that feels so good. Oh, yes, lick my clit just like ... OH FUCKING WOW!"

Like any young man presented with a near unlimited supply of sex by his girlfriend, Kyle was back again the next day after Tracy called him and invited him over after dinner.

What was different the next day was that Ellie had enthusiastically agreed with Tracy that a threesome with Kyle would be in order.

Thus, after Kyle was balls deep in Tracy, and starting to fuck like a rabbit, Ellie's nude body came up behind Kyle and gave him a hug, her beautiful and erect breasts etching into his back. A couple of the others watched from the darkened doorway.

"Hi, Kyle. I hope you don't mind that I join you and Tracy. I remember when I gave you a blowjob months ago just how nice your cock was, so I thought maybe Tracy might share with me. My tight little pussy has been so lonely for a cock like yours. Would you mind Tracy? Just until I have a dozen orgasms or so."

Kyle was speechless, but he wasn't limp. In fact, he probably grew another inch in the few seconds between pulling out of Tracy's sweet pussy, and digging into Ellie's hot cunt. Of course, with this sexual stimulation, he didn't last long. That was OK, however, because Tracy went down on Ellie, sucked the cum out of her quim, and by then Kyle was harder than granite and ready to go again. This time Ellie sat on his face while Tracy rode him to her own orgasm. Somehow, they coached Kyle over the hurdle of eating a pussy still wet with his own cum.

Not surprisingly, Kyle was back the next day ... and the next.

Surprisingly, Ellie wasn't around on Kyle's fourth evening with The Circle. An absence planned by Tracy and a few others. In her place, when she appeared mid-fuck between Kyle and Tracy, came Zoey. This time it was her generous tits that dug into Kyle's back as she kissed his shoulders and urged him on. This time it was dirty talk from Zoey that gave him that extra horsepower to fill a new pussy that Tracy put his cock in. This time it was Zoey's hot twat that Kyle filled to the brim with his beautiful hot semen.

Tracy had Kyle eating her pussy towards the end of their session as she straddled his face. This way she could also make out with Zoey who rode his cock cowgirl style.

As the threesome unfurled, Kyle glanced over at the doorway to the bedroom they were in. Jim and Sheila were there - both naked and both fucking as Sheila leaned over slightly so Jim could take her from the rear. They were obviously putting on a show for Kyle's benefit.

Sheila broke away from Jim, and in her blond splendor came over to the bed that Kyle, Zoey, and Tracy were on. She leaned over and sucked Kyle's cock into her mouth, restoring it to a suitable state of hardness for a follow-on fuck. The others watched as Sheila lay back on the bed and maneuvered Kyle between her legs, and then pulled the cock she'd hardened into her freshly fucked vagina.

Sheila said, "Hi Kyle. I hope you remember me; I'm Sheila. I think you're cute, and I think you've got a really nice cock that I wanted to try. I hope you don't mind fucking me."

Kyle was slowly shaking his head. Not only didn't he mind, he couldn't believe the situation that was unfolding. In the span of five minutes, he'd fucked three beautiful women. This far exceeded any fantasy he'd ever had, and was better than any porn he'd ever watched. The scene was almost surreal for him.

Jim thought back almost two years to when Bob, Matt, and he had decided to date the ice princesses. Sheila had more ice piled up than anyone, and it took a lot of effort then to ease her into an open relationship, along with Zoey and Monica. Gradually, she became a sex fiend like the guys, her cronies, and all the others who had joined The Circle. Her willingness to tease Kyle with such a physical encounter was testament to her complete recovery from ice princess status.

It was at this point that Ellie came into the bedroom. She was nude, beautiful, and was soon on the other bed in the room with Jim plowing into her cunt with his cock. The spike heels she wore added to the visual sexiness of the moment. The couple carefully positioned themselves, their legs, and the cock-pussy interaction so that Kyle could see each withdrawal and penetration when he looked over from where he was fucking Sheila.

Kyle moaned and filled another pussy with cum. Watching apparently was too much for Ellie and Jim, because they both climaxed only seconds later.

Tracy cleaned up the mess from Sheila's pussy, and this time she snowballed the result with Kyle, who willingly complied with her wishes despite some initial thoughts about how gross the whole situation was. After doing it for a moment just to please her, he realized it was sexy and not at all as bad as the description made it sound.

Just as everyone sat back to relax, even Kyle who'd been the focus of the others, Monica and Alice came into the room. Both were barely dressed. Alice wore a thong and her favorite shirt with the tails knotted under her breasts; her hair was in a ponytail. Monica also wore a thong, plus a thin sleeveless shirt though which anyone could see her areolas and nipples.

"Aw, hell," Alice bemoaned. "We're too late."

"Oh, damn," Monica agreed. "Oh, well. Maybe we'll catch him when he's recharged." She turned to Tracy, "Has he gone twice or was this is first ejac?"

Tracy shook her head, "Sorry. He's cum twice, and neither time with me. I'll have to find one of the other men to give me some satisfaction."

Kyle shook his head to be sure he was hearing correctly. This was the wildest and wettest dream of any healthy male his age: wandering into a group setting where the women were oversexed and couldn't get enough of his cock.

Tracy flopped down next to Kyle and kissed him. "Are you happy, Babe?"

"God, you know I am. Did you set this up?"

"Yeah. You were so deserving, and you've been so courteous, careful of my feelings - well most of the time, attentive now that you're back in my life, and sexy. I just had to share you with my friends. You didn't mind?"

"Mind? Not at all. Where do I sign up for a long-term membership?" He laughed having put it on a subscription basis. "Seriously though, what's going on?"

Tracy gestured to everyone in the room, "These are all my lovers, plus you, of course. We're a big family of sorts. In case you didn't figure it out, I'm bisexual, at least with these women"

Kyle looked around the room. "You ... errr, sleep with all these people?"

"Yes, I fuck them too."

Ellie jumped in, "So do I."

Zoey added, "So do I."

Sheila reached forward and stroked Kyle's thigh, a move that made his flaccid cock twitch. "Kyle, we and some others who aren't here right now, are a polyamorous family. Do you know what that is?"

"Sounds like a group of people who love each other. How many?"

"Right now there are six men and seven women. All but one couple live here, and we have an open space, if you're interested."

"Wow, that's so cool. Wait! What do you mean, an open space if I'm interested?"

"Would you like to try this lifestyle? You can still go to college, just as you've been doing, only you'd live here in the house and enjoy all the amenities."

"Amenities?"

Tracy jumped in, "You know use of the kitchen, the pool, our little gym, and seven pussies that would love to fuck you senseless each day."

* * * * *

As we'd done when Nathan and Alex joined our circle, Kyle had individual meetings with each member of The Circle to talk about our lifestyle, the need for confidentiality about our goings on, the economics of living in the house, and anything anybody wanted to bring up. The one-on-one meetings with the women each involved considerable sex, as well as a great deal of discussion.

The overriding lifestyle discussion concerned the underlying philosophy of love and caring in what most of the group called 'The Circle,' although Bob kept referring to it as a constellation of friends and lovers. The differentiation from the perception of a swinger's group also was discussed, along with monogamy and polyamory. The subject of jealousy also got dealt with.

The lifestyle conversations also dealt with each person's views about our group sex situation. When was it appropriate to be 'public' when having sex - meaning in the common rooms, versus a bedroom? Who initiated sex? Foreplay? Teasing? What about threesomes or more-somes? And a list of other topics: when to join in; the role of bisexuality in the house; male-male touching; nudity; cleanliness; and, of course, protection from STDs. The whole idea of group living also got covered including all the little things that people did to make ten of us living together harmonious and a great experience.

The confidentiality discussion boiled down to asking that he raise any issues within the household, and not with someone 'outside.' There was also the 'Don't Brag' discussion. Many twenty-year-old males wanted to let others their age know that they had scored this girl or that. Kyle wasn't prone to that anyway, but he still got the lecture.

Since Kyle, Tracy, and Ellie were all in the same class on campus, his male ego got some extra balm by the constant attention of two of the most sexy and desirable females on the nearby campus. They often hung over him together in the student union or the library, and more than once someone had told them 'Get a room.' No one made any big deal about it, but Tracy subtly let it be known that he lived with the two of them. Eat your heart out guys.

The economics of living in the house consisted of a couple of table top discussions with large pads of paper, a spreadsheet, and then a meeting with the lawyer who'd set up the partnership.

Kyle decided to live in the house and pay his way with some money he'd inherited for college. Since it was considered room and board, his trust covered the expenses. He got indoctrinated about why the cost was what it was, how the funds were spent, the reserve fund for emergency repairs, the maintenance of the property - what the owner-partners did and what the maintenance company did, and the legal obligations. The lawyer covered much of the same material with him, and Kyle signed in as an official partner of the house, as the other live-in owner-partners had done.

12