The Circle Ch. 16

Story Info
Party aftermath. Expansion of Circle. The Experience expands.
4.4k words
4.81
23.1k
12

Part 16 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 – Party aftermath, expansion of The Circle

A week later, everyone in The Circle sat in the living room enjoying a cocktail before we had a dinner based on some of the leftovers from the prior week's Graduation Party that had been frozen to preserve them.

Bob said, "So what was the fallout from the party? Anyone want to start?"

Tracy said, "I got so loved, I could barely stand up for two days. I did my first train – about a dozen guys. It was fabulous, and I think I'll do it again, but no time soon."

Ellie laughed, "I was the caboose. I was next to her and also got some nice servicing, and I'd do it again too – no waiting. I love cock, plus it was so decadent."

Bob laughed, "OK, we know how the younger females felt about things."

Alice said in a matter fact tone, "Amy would like to belong to our circle. She can't be here all the time because of her job, but she wants to be able to come back and pick up where she left off. I told her she could be an honored guest."

Matt said, "I thought she was a real sweetheart."

Jim smiled and nodded in agreement. Everyone knew what he'd done to her; that had been mostly what they talked about for two days after that night.

Alex said, "One of Sandy's friends, Stephanie Fayette, would like to be part of our group too. She couldn't believe how good she felt with everyone – and I don't mean that in an entirely sexual way. She got a crush especially on Matt and Bob. I'm all for bringing her in on a temporary basis to see how she does in our normal lifestyle."

Jim nodded. "I think that's a great idea. I liked Steph, and think she'd be a nice addition to our family." He knew the group would come back to her specifically after another get together with her that was more social and less sexual.

Jim said, "I had a very unusual discussion yesterday with my boss. I've held off until tonight to tell you, but here goes."

Everyone shifted forward in their seats to hear what Jim said.

"Brad Ross, my boss, was the one that admonished me when it was learned about our lifestyle when that article appeared inThe Courier. He'd hinted at that time that it would be a cold day in hell when I got any kind of promotion or advancement. Well, yesterday I got a promotion, a huge bump in pay, and took over another group of engineers working at Evans Electronics. I'm now on a level with Brad, in fact."

The room became a buzz with congratulations. Each woman got up and hugged him, and each guy gave him a warm handshake or a manly hug.

Jim said, "But there's more. Jim said he had watched me closely on several counts before and during the party, plus remember he was getting reports about all of us for the past two or three months from Sandy as she prepared for the party."

"The bottom line is that Brad and Sandy would like to be members of our Circle. The particulars are that many of you women apparently met Brad in an intimate way last week, right?"

Most of the heads nodded. "He was nice." "I liked him; he'd be great to have around." "I worried about his marriage, but we made love anyway; Sandy said it was OK." A few other similar comments graced the room.

Jim continued, "Sandy, met all of us in preparing for the party, and apparently got to know a few of the men after she went 'off duty' as the party planner. She wanted to participate more fully, but was being a conscientious person ensuring that everyone had a good experience." Jim amplified, "Just so you know, Sandy and Brad have two almost grown kids. They're soon to head off the college."

Alex said, "Sandy was fabulous and thought of everything. Do you know she brought condoms and lube and things like that so that when the sexy part of the evening started everyone would be safe and comfortable? She went around to some of the couples during the one-thirty a.m. lull to see if anyone needed anything like that."

Nathan said, "She brought a dozen friends too – Steph was one, and they were our waitresses until they went off duty. About half of them stayed around and fucked the rest of the night. I went around twice with a cutie named Darlene, who I said I'd keep in touch with. She liked the whole idea of The Circle, but would be more thoughtful about joining if I read her correctly. All those women have professional jobs except when they help out Sandy with a gig like we had as a lark."

Sheila said, "I have a little post-party news to share, if I may." She gave a theatrical pause to be sure she had everyone's attention, and said, "I'm pregnant."

The room was silent for ten seconds but then everyone broke into smiles and proud grins. Someone said, "Hallelujah." Everyone gathered around Sheila to hug and kiss her, and to hear the meager details that she knew about the pregnancy. Again, there were seven possible fathers. She was about seven or eight weeks along.

Kyle laughed and said, "We need a larger house."

Bob and a couple of people said, "You're probably right. I wonder how we should deal with this."

A couple of people said, "Let's get an architect."

Matt said, "We've got to check with the state about how large we can expand this place. The living space is already over seven-thousand square feet. Is there an upper limit?"

Alex said, "There's a sixteen thousand square foot home on Academy Hill Road. It sits way back off the road."

Bob said, "I know several architects. Let me ask around and I'll report back. In the meanwhile think about what you'd want in the extra space."

Matt said, "Great do it."

Zoey said, "We have five acres. We could do a great deal in that space. I'd also like to nominate Derek Dawkins as a guy we should watch. He was one of the younger men at the party, a classmate, and a friend of Kyle's."

Monica interrupted, "Oh, he was good. He understands women like these guys, plus he was so polite."

Zoey laughed, "Yes, he was polite. May I put my cock in your cunt,Ma'am?" The room burst out laughing. "Seriously, I think he might be a nice addition to our growing Circle."

Kyle spoke up, "Derek is a good guy, and more mature than anybody I know outside of this room. I agree with what Zoey said."

Matt said, "In the meantime, we haven't heard from you, Bob. What do you have to say given the party or any other news."

Bob grinned, "Well, I was quite taken with a friend of Tracy and Ellie's named Lolly Fallon – her name is short for Louise, but she doesn't like that name. She's vibrant, sexy, outgoing and even forward, but she was so nice to talk with."

Jim said, "I met her and agree. Nice package, plus I was involved in a little swapping around with her early in the evening. She was an eager bunny."

Nathan added, "Agree. I think she'd be nice to have around too."

Bob said, "It's sounding as though we need another seven-thousand square feet. What should we do about the people we like? Somehow, it seems premature to invite them in as full Circle members."

Jim said, "I'd just invite them to hang around with us in whatever capacity they'd like. If we want to engage in sex with them, we could treat them as we do each other, and let's see how they react."

Alex spoke up too, "I agree. This is not a rush to decide anything. Let's see how the next three to six months go, and then see who fits in with us, who we're loving as new partners, and so on. We have a careful chemistry that we each work to maintain. I'd hate to see anything come along and start to upset that."

Alice patted her baby bump, "Besides in about four months we'll start seeing babies around this place, plus diapers and nursing mothers. I think whoever comes into The Circle in the next wave has to not only tolerate our new circle, but love it otherwise it'll be a thorn in their side."

Zoey confirmed, "Alice is right. Anyone joining us now sees a bunch of single people living together and enjoying a sexy lifestyle. All that's about to change, so they might end up very disillusioned about what they signed up for."

* * * * *

Jim had lunch with his old boss Brad a few days after The Circle meeting where they decided to enjoy Brad and his wife Sandy as guests for a few months, especially until everyone saw how The Circle might change as the new babies started to interrupt the ebb and flow of life in the large house. He explained the decision to Brad and asked that he pass it on to Sandy.

Brad said, "You really liked Sandy didn't you?"

Jim went cautiously because he didn't understand the tack Brad was taking, "Yes. She's sweet and so vivacious. Her enthusiasm for life is contagious. She's also pretty easy on the eyes."

Brad nodded, "I always thought so too. Anyway, she's very taken with you and the others. I gave her carte blanche to come by your house any time she wanted. I might stop by too, given what you just told me. I want to get to know people better. Because of the party planning she had a jump on me in terms of knowing people there."

"No problem; you're always welcome."

Brad chuckled, "Sandy met a lot of people at the house and got some new business because of it – about a half-dozen new parties; a few of them are weddings. There's a whole new tilt to her business because of your party, however."

"Tilt?"

"Every single person that has engaged her services that was at your party wants one that ends up as yours did."

Jim ventured with a tone of disbelief, "You mean the sex part of things?"

"Exactly," he chortled. "They loved the sexy waitresses and the open and free range sex that went on. All have mentioned the swapping and how they loved it – both the married couples and the singles."

"What's she going to do?"

"Well, she talked to all of her friends who she's used as waitresses, and they're all for it – I think all but two actually. The few that left after they went off duty at your party had regrets later about not staying when they learned how the evening turned."

"They were all hot."

"They're also old classmates of Sandy – mostly cheerleaders too. Two work at Morgan Savings, a couple have their own retail businesses, one is a photographer, a couple are management consultants, one is a minister in an offbeat sect, and several work for the government; there was a police officer, an author, a radio DJ, several secretaries, and, well, you get the idea. When they weren't waitressing, they have other more serious jobs they leave behind for the fun of doing a party and getting to be involved in the aftermath."

"Is she going to do the parties – the sexy ones?"

"She wants to, but she wants to talk to you and some of the others in The Circle because she needs what she calls 'starters.'"

"Define starters."

"The way Sandy told me, it'd be a guy or gal or both who would initiate public sex to get the ball rolling for the rest of the people there."

Jim laughed, "Sounds like an ideal job for you."

"Oh, I've already been enlisted, but she wants a few more – men especially, because she has the waitresses who will want to play too. She figures that she needs a couple to lead the way for each twenty-five people at the party."

"Are you asking me?"

"Yeah, plus we hope some of the others in The Circle might be interested too."

"If my partner is going to be Sandy or Steph sign me up right now ... but I can be persuaded about any others too."

Brad smiled, "Oh, I liked Steph too. We got together at your party for a little lovemaking. I'll have Sandy call you about her plans and needs."

Sandy called that night.

"Jim, I need you and another male for a party this Saturday night. Brad said he talked to you about being a starter."

"Did he tell you my requirements?"

Sandy was quiet for longer than need be. "He did, and I am flattered. I will be privileged to be your partner."

"Where's the party and what's my excuse for being there?"

"About two miles from where you live, and it's a party after the end of a couples golf tournament. Initially, there'll be about three-hundred people there for the awards dinner, but by nine o'clock we figure it'll only be the hard core partiers – maybe fifty to seventy-five according to the hostess. The host and hostess are letting it be known that only those that want to play sexually should stick around then, so that'll make it a little easier and less embarrassing. Brad will be one of the starters, by the way."

"I'll get Matt or Bob to come with me. Do we know who our starting partners will be, besides you and me?"

"Steph wanted to be with one of you, and our hostess, Marlene Mason, volunteered to help get the ball rolling too. Your excuses for being at the party are as one of the closing bartenders, but don't worry you won't have to do anything but show up. Our regular guys will close up the service and leave the bars as self-service just as you start."

Jim showed up at the address Sandy gave him about eight-thirty. The house was even larger and more august than the one The Circle had bought and planned to enlarge. There were still many cars parked on the grass in an orderly fashion, but people who had already left the party had opened up many parking slots.

Jim and Matt wandered into the house, and as Sandy had suggested, wearing black pants and a white shirt. Jim saw Sandy talking to one of the catering staff, and waved. She broke off and came over to them.

"Good evening, gentlemen," she said in mock formality. She grinned and then winked at them. "I think things will get started a little after nine. Dinner and awards ended a half-hour ago, and we're into cleanup with the staff, and the non-participants, so to speak, have pretty well left. I got two more requests for parties already, and we haven't even gotten to the good part."

Jim said, "Matt and I will find a bar and try to be helpful. Come and get us when you're ready."

The two men helped out at one bar that wasn't too busy until the bartender explained about how to set up the unit as self-serve for beer and wine. The hard booze got locked up.

When they were left alone, the two looked at each other. "What now?" Matt asked.

"I think our services will be called upon very soon."

Just then a very pretty woman in a sexy little golfing outfit came up to the two men. She wore a short pink skirt and a matching top that stretched tight across her braless boobs. Her nipples were trying to poke through the fabric. She also had a pink ribbon in her long blond hair. Embroidered on the pocket of her golf shirt were the Freudian words, 'Hole in One.' She exuded sex appeal, and had obviously dressed to entice the males at the party.

"Is one of you Matt?"

Matt identified himself, and gave the cute thirty-year-old a broad smile.

"I'm Marlene, the hostess. I'm also the trophy wife of the guy who ran the tournament, although I think I've got about a hundred IQ points on the fucking idiot. He wants to fuck some floozy that's someone else's wife, and the best way he could figure to do it was to have a little sex party tacked onto the tournament party. I guess you and I are going to fuck."

She had attitude, and it looked fairly obvious to Jim and Matt that the reason she wanted to have sex was out of pure revenge.

Matt reached out and slowly stroked the woman's face and neck, running a finger down her cleavage. "Marlene, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but you have to know that I don't fuck."

Marlene looked at him strangely, "Huh?"

"I make love, and by the end of our time together, you will feel so loved that you may change your whole life in some direction you least expect." Matt was then quiet and stared deeply into her beautiful blue eyes.

Marlene studied him. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"I am. I feel an instantaneous resonance with you, and I think you feel it too. I want the best in me to find the best in you, and together we will make each other even better."

"That's the best line I think I've ever heard." Marlene smiled warmly at him.

"It's not a line. If you think it is, please walk away."

Marlene came up close to Matt, and he put his arms around her. She was barefoot so the top of her head just made it past his shoulders. She looked up at him, and he brought his lips down to hers in a slow and tender kiss. That kiss begot another and another.

Soon, Marlene and Matt were both breathing heavily in anticipation of the greater union of their bodies.

She said in a low tone, "I'm sorry I took out my frustrations on you when I walked up to you a few moments ago."

Matt kissed her, "All is forgiven. I do think you should turn around."

Matt gently rotated her shoulders and turned her into Jim's arms. Jim leaned down and kissed her in just as hot a kiss as she'd ever experienced. She gave herself over to the moment and to both men.

"Oh, wow. You two are good. I do feel something nice from both of you."

Sandy, Brad, and Steph came up to the threesome. She said, "I think it's time to get started." Marlene nodded in agreement, but held onto Matt in a surprisingly intimate way, as though they'd known each other and been lovers for ages.

Brad said, "Why don't Steph and I start on one of the patio recliners? We could take the one in the shadows near the deep end of the pool. People could still see us, but we'd be more of a side show and not an embarrassing main feature if things don't start rolling along right away."

Sandy said, "Good idea; you go get started. Jim and I will be at this end of the patio, and Matt and Marlene, why don't you use that sofa in the family room. It's just public enough that people will see, but off the main flow of people through the house that they won't think you're trying to instigate anything. Oh, leave that light on because people outside can see into the room that way."

Matt kissed Marlene again, "I remind you that you don't have to do anything at all. We could sit and talk, or just make out a little."

She shook her head, "If you kiss me one more time like you do, I'll be yours forever."

Matt leaned in and kissed her. Marlene smiled at the others and pulled Matt to her assigned location in her television lounge.

Jim and Sandy stood there and kissed, and then they moved to a chaise in a darkened corner of the patio near a small gazebo. The chaise was doublewide and had a comfortable mattress on it.

The two started to make out, and gradually they both lost piece after piece of clothing until they were nude. By then there were several nude swimmers in the pool. Sandy wanted to stimulate sex throughout the crowd, not skinny-dipping.

"You are an exciting woman," Jim whispered to his lover.

Sandy kissed back with zeal, "And you are an exciting man – very exciting. I'm in love with you, you know."

"I do know, and the feeling is mutual." As Jim talked he started to finger her slit. He also lowered his mouth to her breasts and sucked on her tits, bringing them to a rigid state.

Sandy said, "Will you do to me what you did to Amy at your party?"

Jim just smiled, and slid a second finger into her vagina. Sandy exuded a flow of smooth female juice to lubricate whatever was happening to her. He just took advantage of the fluid to add a third and then a fourth finger, and then his thumb tucked into his palm, and his hand squirmed inside her sexy body.

"Oh, God." Sandy twisted her body down onto his hand.

"Just relax and know that you will recover and that you will feel loved more than you can imagine."

Jim dropped his head and started to lap at the juices around her opening, and at the hard nubbin of her clitoris. Each time he touched it, she jerked and loudly moaned. He subtly rotated his hand inside her, being sure to rub her G-spot.

Sandy writhed and moaned under Jim's mouth and hand, and then she came hard, practically rolling into a ball as Jim administered the final laps and sucks that brought her off. He left his hand inside her, but slowly moved to a different position. A few dozen people turned to them as Sandy moaned.

12