The Circle Ch. 19

Story Info
Realized fantasy and making porn.
4k words
4.8
21.7k
16
0

Part 19 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 – Realized fantasy: making porn

The concept of a 'realized fantasy' really appealed to Jim after Brad had made that statement regarding his fantasy about fucking some hot babe on the picnic table at the town common at night had come true. He wondered what other fantasies people in The Circle had that hadn't been realized. Thus, he set as a short-term goal, the collection of fantasies of his friends and lovers, and the desire to help make them 'realized fantasies.'

As seven of The Circle sat around after dinner one evening, Jim asked, "OK, it's time to give up something about yourself." He paused and said, "What are some of your fantasies, especially those we might help each other realize."

Zoey said, "I want to become a mother. I know it'll happen someday, but I'm starting to dream about it."

Alex laughed, "Living in a house with about a dozen other sex crazed people who like to fuck all the time ... OH! WAIT! I DO live in a house just like that. Fantasy realized."

Ellie said, "I'd like to try some dom-sub stuff. I can be very agreeable, so I might make a great submissive. I wonder what that'd be like."

Nathan laughed, "I think I'd like to try a cuckold fantasy sometime. I don't know how, given this open environment, but still."

Alice looked at Marlene, who sat next to her, and said, "I have always wanted to do a porn film – to be a sex star of some kind."

Marlene smiled, "You might not like the whole scene – or rather what goes on behind the scenes: drugs, STDs, alcohol binges, getting beat up or gang raped. You really are a whore and get treated that way. It can be pretty dark sometimes, but there are a few exceptions. When I came to my senses I got out. Doing the movies was the fun part, and I wouldn't mind doing that again. I guess my fantasy is to do that without all the negative shit."

Jim nudged her. Marlene said, "I have a hard time thinking about things that I haven't done sexually. In the adult film business, I got called on to do just about anything you can think of. I'll have to think about your question."

Tracy was next to talk, sitting next to her brother, "I like the idea of doing a porn video. Maybe we could all star in it, and do one just for fun. How about you big brother?"

"I like the idea of porn to, and I also like the dom-sub thing, although I don't know if I could be a submissive. I could only role play that game." As an afterthought he added, "Remember that Matt is a great photographer, and I bet he'd be a great videographer too. Maybe he could make a movie with all of us, and we could skip the dark side of that profession as Marlene mentioned."

Alice lit up, "Oh, I like that idea. We could do a great gangbang scene too, if a few others agreed to play with those of us interested."

The others in The Circle that hadn't commented on doing a porn video reacted, "Hey, just because we didn't mention it, doesn't mean we're not interested."

Alice hopped up, "I'll get Matt. Let's talk to him."

She appeared a moment later with Matt in tow. He wasn't sure why he was being led before the casual tribunal.

Alice enthusiastically said, "Thanks for coming. We want to do a porn video. Would you do one for us; you know, be the cameraman?"

Matt reacted, "Whoa. Are you sure? What would you do with it?"

Tracy said, "If it's any good, we could put it on the Internet. There's a porn site for amateurs where you can post your videos. Most are only a minute or so. We want to do a full-feature film with lots of sucking and fucking." She looked to the others to see if they agreed with her aggressive recommendation.

Most of the heads nodded.

Zoey said, "I don't want my face to appear if we put it on the web; it could affect my job and my parents would go more ape shit than they already have with this living arrangement. The rest of me is fine, especially my furry friend." She patted her shorts over her pussy.

Matt said, "Are you sure? This is not a trivial exercise, at least for me. We have to plan out the scenes, any plot lines, get better lights, and so on. I was thinking of upgrading my video camera anyway, so I can cover that. When are you thinking? And just so you know, I think it'd be a gas to do."

Alice asked, "How much time does it take to get an hour of video for something like this?"

Matt shook his head. "In this case I have no idea. I'd guess a day to get an hour. How long were you thinking about?"

People looked at each other.

Marlene said, "To get a two hour porn video, I think you should count on one day to get about thirty minutes of film. You might do better, but that's been my experience. Don't forget there's makeup, costumes, lighting, sound, the set, backgrounds, scripts, dialogue, and on and on."

Matt said, "I'd prefer to do it over a few weekends. We could do a trial run, review it, see what we liked and didn't like, and then start and do your feature film." He thought and added, "I'll order my new lights now and they should come within a week so why don't you guys think about what you want to do, and we could do a trial shoot weekend after next."

In the intervening days, Alice was beside herself with happiness and glee that one of her fantasies was going to happen. One night while making love with Matt, he challenged her about why.

Matt started as they lay there panting, "You know I love you, so don't take this the wrong way, but why on earth would you ever want to make a porn flick, especially one that might go public and even go viral if we do a good job."

Alice said, "You know the pieces of that puzzle. I was raised a 'good girl.' I didn't get to act up or out or anything that didn't pass muster with my parents. By the time I was fourteen, I was like a pent up tiger. I went and lost my virginity to an older classmate, and became a bit of a slut, but even trying to be one my parents kept the lid on really tight. Later, when I actually fell in love with someone, I got badly burned and became an ice princess just like Sheila, Zoey, and Monica were when you first started to date them.

"After a couple of years of being celibate, I realized I wasn't having any fun. A little more cautious, I started to let myself go, little by little. It took a year for me to get back on the circuit, and by then I was only slightly less of slut until I met you three. I'd had sex with a few guys at the same time before we did, but you guys turned me on like no one else had. I was in lust with you all, and then I was deeply in love, as I still am."

Alice added, "For me, doing a porn video is the ultimate middle finger to my parents without actually rubbing their nose in it. I realize how horrid they were to me now that I'm older and have some perspective. Personally, I don't care if they see me, although they probably won't. I love sex – more than the rest of the house combined. It's rare that I miss a day ever since we started to really get it on, and usually it's three or four times a day. The movie would be just the culmination of all these crazy feelings and cravings I've had. I want something to remember these days when I'm in a rocking chair with a dried out old cunt."

Matt laughed, "Good enough. I wish I could run the camera and be part of the film too. I'll figure out a way to be in at least a few of the scenes. When I'm at that stage where even Viagra doesn't work, I'll want a copy of this DVD too."

Saturday morning of the shoot, Matt was up early. Alice had explained that she wanted to start shooting in the family room. The outdoor lighting would be good because the sun wouldn't have hit the windows until late afternoon. Matt set up his new lights, and took a whole bunch of light meter readings around the room, including against his own skin.

At ten o'clock, after many in The Circle had shown up for breakfast, the entire circle and all the associates and guests showed up for the filming. Matt did a headcount: eight men and ten women stood around.

Tracy came up to Matt and kissed him. When you start filming, I want you to get some really good shots of someone's cock cumming in my pussy. I want to remember this weekend for a long time."

"I'll try. I think lots of people may want the same thing."

Alice addressed the group. "Today we are going to shoot scenes with two guys along with me and Tracy. Tracy I want you to put your schoolgirl costume on with your white undies. I'm going to play the role of your mother. Kyle and Derek will play some of your classmates. They're going to come home from school with you, and you all seduce each other. Just as one of them starts to fuck you as you suck off the other, I'm going to arrive and catch you; except I won't be mad, I'll be horny. We all suck and fuck, and then we do money shots, catching their cum in our mouths and swap it back and forth until the movie fades out. The rest of you are behind the camera as spectators for this one. You may also suck and fuck, but be quiet about it. IF this works out we'll do more videos. Any questions?"

There were no questions, so Tracy raced off to her room to change clothes and get sexy. Some of the others drifted off, but not before asking Alice to include them in a longer and more significant film that they seemed certain would follow this trial.

Jim adjusted the lights and some wireless microphones that he had working through a small soundboard sitting on a card table just outside the family room. As he worked, Alice spent some time with Kyle and Derek explaining to them how she wanted them to behave with Tracy and her.

Tracy came racing back looking exactly like a fourteen-year-old teen from a catholic parochial school excited about the prospect of making out with her boyfriend. The makeup and pigtails capped off the rest of her usual outfit.

Alice gathered Matt and the rest of the actors, gave everybody a pep talk, and then set up the scene. Matt started to move around with the camera to get a little more comfortable with how the scenes might be captured.

Matt finally said, "OK, I think I'm ready. I'll catch them as they come in the patio door and you guys can go from there."

Alice led Tracy, Derek, and Kyle went outside. Matt started his camera, and then the three 'teens' came through the door as though they were coming home from school. They maintained a chatter about classes, teachers, and tests. Tracy tossed a couple of books on a side table.

Tracy turned suddenly and bumped into Derek. He was a good foot taller than Tracy, so she looked up into his eyes and he kissed her with a heck of lot of passion. Matt could feel himself getting a stiffie just watching the couple. Kyle stood off to one side and looked interested.

Tracy said, "Oh, Hank [Derek's name for the film], you kiss so nice. I hope you can spend a lot of time this afternoon doing that. My mom won't be home until late because she said she had meetings."

'Hank' got an evil look on his face. "OK Courtney. Let's make out."

Kyle stepped forward, "Hey, what about me?"

Tracy smiled, "Oh, I like you too Danny." She went and kissed him, and they got into a huge lip lock. As they parted Tracy was panting. She said, "Maybe the two of you can stay and we can all make out. I heard from Molly that threesomes are really fun."

The trio went and sat on the sofa, and Tracy went back and forth between the two men with fantastic kisses and hugs. The more they kissed the more 'familiar' the boys got in terms of running their hands over 'Courtney's' body. She obviously liked the attention."

Gradually, the guys teased 'Courtney's' blouse open and off, as they started to suck on her nipples and breasts. She was writhing all over the sofa, and her antics clearly indicated she was turned on and needed more, more, more of what they guys were doing.

Courtney started to fondle the guys dicks through their pants, and they started to run their hands under her skirt, even boldly rubbing her pussy through her white undies.

Bingo! Courtney lost her undies, fingers of both teens start to penetrate her pussy as the guys took turns, and then they coordinated and have their fingers in her at the same time. Cocks got extracted from pants and then pants disappeared, and then Courtney is alternately sucking down two really handsome and very stiff male cocks.

Danny eventually moved behind Courtney and skewered her pussy with his cock as she knelt on the sofa inhaling 'Hank's' cock, even deep throating the beast in a wet-sex kind of way.

Matt moved around capturing the action from all sorts of intriguing points of view that the spectators were sure would provide some interesting hours of viewing enjoyment.

About that time Alice, or 'Mom' in this case, came in the door and caught the fucking and blowjob in process. She came over and the 'teens' scrambled to cover up and hope they wouldn't get their heads knocked in.

Instead Alice commented on the poor quality of the blowjob being given. She grabbed hold of Hank's cock, inhaled it and started to use her hands in a sexy way. As she did, she looked at Danny and told him to start fucking her. Courtney watched, and soon everyone was fucking somebody, or blowing somebody, and the camera kept moving around and filming.

The guys eventually came as Mom and daughter knelt in front of the teen boys, and then Mom and Courtney started to snowball the two loads of cum back and forth. Matt kept filming until he built up a reservoir of video to fade to black over.

Alice looked up, showed the room her mouth full of cum, and then made a production of swallowing the wadge of cum she'd ended up with in her mouth.

Alex said, "I am so fucking horny right now I could fuck a snake, but I do have a snake to offer up if any female is interested."

Zoey grabbed his hand, "Me too. Come on, let's go fuck."

The room rapidly emptied out after that, leaving Matt, along with Alice, Tracy, Kyle, and Derek. Matt smiled at Alice, "I would love a shot at you this morning."

Alice smiled coyly, and spread her legs. Matt was naked and eating her cunt in seconds.

* * * * *

The four actors and Matt sat in front of his large iMac watching at he edited the first porn film based on the hour's worth of videoing he'd done that morning. Alice and Tracy each wore thongs, and thin t-shirts that revealed the exact contours and excitement their breasts displayed. Derek, Kyle, and Matt all wore exercise shorts.

Matt said, "OK, I've edited out the bad transitions were I jerked the camera around, and also cut out the sound when somebody from our audience got too loud and it didn't go with what was happening on screen. I shortened a couple of sequences too, and split them up. They're still there, but other positions you guys were in break up that one long fucking sequence."

Tracy asked, "What's the length now?"

Matt glanced at his computer screen, "Forty minutes and twelve seconds."

Alice said, "Let's take it downstairs and show it to everyone that's interested."

Everyone downstairs was extremely interested.

The word went out that the premiere showing of the video would start in a special matinee performance at four o'clock. The family room filled, and suddenly Monica appeared with popcorn in several large tubs for everyone.

Matt started the video playing from his iPhone coupled to the TV through The Circle's Apple TV. The scene of Tracy arriving home leading Kyle and Derek started. Everyone in the family room leaned forward, and the popcorn eating pretty much stopped.

Midway through the movie there were four couples fucking in the room: Jim and Sandy, Nathan and Michelle, Bob and Lolly, and Alex and Monica. Their performances were even hotter than what unfolded on the video, and that was pretty hot.

As the movie faded to black, everyone broke into applause. Monica and Lolly had cum dripping from their pussies, so someone was thoughtful and brought in a box of tissues for them to use.

Matt said, "That's a quick and dirty version of what Alice wants to do with more of a feature film. Any comments."

Alice got up and stood by Matt. She could still feel the sensations from fucking three men that morning, Matt being one of them.

The comments started, and all were kind and some even inspiring: 'Too short,' 'More juice,' 'More orgasms,' 'Need close-ups of kissing, tits, and the penetration, not just the whole scene – get in there,' 'Groaning was overdone by Tracy – sorry, Babe,' 'Loved the dirty talk,' and a few others.

Alice said, "OK, thank you. I'm going to work up a plot of some kind and tap some of you for roles in our next production that'll be in two weeks. I'll make it longer and address your other comments. If you think of something else, please let me or Matt know. Now, one more question." She paused for theatrical effect, "What should we do with this video?"

Sandy giggled and said, "I think you should post it on one of those web sites that hosts amateur videos. It does appear to be amateur, but with a professional touch. People will love it and I bet you win an award for that alone."

Alex said, "I agree with Sandy. For the longer video, I think you should start thinking about how to sell it to a distributor. I bet there's some good money to be made if you can get something like this out to the public. If there's interest I'll take that on as a project."

Some of the others in the room encouraged him to at least do some groundwork to find out what was involved.

Tracy teased, "Maybe I'll give a copy to my brother for Christmas."

Jim gave her a humorous look. The pair was so horny by dinner that the brother-sister pair went off by themselves to make love for an hour before coming down from their room for a late meal.

Over dinner, Jim asked, "What if Mom or Dad sees your video? I know you must have thought about it."

Tracy put her fork down and looked at her brother, "They already think I'm a slut and living in the ultimate sin. All the video would do is confirm their opinions. I was tired of their browbeating and sanctimonious psalm singing about how bad sex was when I was twelve, and that was a few years before I became sexually active. You can only imagine what I think of it all now."

"They'll disown you – disinherit you, and me for that matter for allowing you to do that."

Tracy asked, "Do you really care?" She thought for a moment and asked, "What did you really see in the video?"

"Besides the obvious sex acts, I guess I saw two women who really loved the men they were with. The love and passion were all there. You weren't fucking, you were making love."

"Thank you, that's what I hoped you'd seen. When we do this again, if I get to be in the video with anybody else in The Circle, that's what you'll see – love making. Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a good hard fuck now and then, even with someone we don't know all that well, but with our chosen cast, I'll be making love."

Jim nodded, "I support you, Sis." He reached across the table and squeezed her hand in an affectionate manner.

Over the next week Alice made a point to be available in the evenings to get ideas from people about the content and plot for the next video. Predictably, Bob had the best suggestions, and the one Matt and Alice chose because of the cast and options for photography; it was a romance between seven people – Jim, Bob, Matt, Zoey, Monica, Sheila, and Alice. Of course, this was a true story about how The Circle actually started.

Matt, Sheila, and Alice were so enthused about the idea that they barely slept. Sheila wandered downstairs after failing to fall asleep after a sexy evening with Bob. She found Matt and Alice in the family room cuddled under a blanket and talking softly.

Sheila said, "Do you have room for one more under there?"

Matt raised the blanket on the opposite side from Alice in invitation. Sheila could see that both of them were nude, so she doffed her t-shirt and curled up beside another of her lovers. Matt kissed her.

12