The Circle Ch. 24

Story Info
A special incentive program for the work crew.
4.8k words
4.72
20.2k
12

Part 24 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 – A special incentive program for the house crew

Monica was laughing as she came into the kitchen to fix herself breakfast. Zoey gave her a questioning look. Monica said, "Well, I guess you could hear; they started the house addition this morning. I gave the guy on the backhoe a real thrill a couple of minutes ago."

"What'd you do?"

I heard all this noise so I went to the glass door to the bedroom porch in Kyle's room. I was nude, of course. Anyway, I found myself eyeball-to-eyeball with the cute guy running the backhoe machine. I watched his mouth drop open, and then I gave him a cute little wave. I didn't hurry to walk away either."

"You she-devil."

Monica snickered, "I think one of us should flash them every morning. It'll brighten their day considerably, and maybe they'll work harder and faster, and finish the addition faster."

Nathan had been eating his cereal at the counter. He chortled, "And if the guy's gay, he'll be revolted by the sight of a female body, go into woods to barf his breakfast up, and then work unbelievably slow the rest of the day."

Monica said, "No, this guy was pure, lusty, heterosexual. His eyes got big, he started to drool, his tongue came out, and by the time I moved away he had a hard-on that promised to last another hour."

"Wait," Zoey said, "how long did you flash him?"

"Oh, about two minutes."

"MINUTES. My God, he probably thinks you want to fuck him."

"I do. I wonder what he does for his lunch hour. I even rubbed my breasts for him until the nips were erect, and then I made one swipe through my little pubic forest for him. I think he liked it when I licked my finger, and then lifted a breast to my mouth so I could suck on my own nipple."

Nathan tucked his bowl in the dishwasher. Over his shoulder he said, "You're making me horny just thinking about what you did. I have to go; have fun. Be sure he takes his shoes off when he comes in the house." He headed out to the garage.

Zoey said to her friend, "You have a great idea. We should give the work crews special incentives to speed up the job."

Monica said, "Do we have a schedule, so we'd know whether something was ahead of schedule?"

"I'll ask Bob, and run the idea by him. Since he's been in construction and land development, he's in charge of the contractors and is our bridge to the crew doing the house addition."

That evening, Zoey and Monica pulled Bob into a discussion about the work schedule and their idea to motivate the workers.

Bob said, "Whoa. Am I understanding you correctly, you want to use sex to speed up the work process?"

Zoey and Monica smiled, "Exactly. We think we can create a really aggressive work crew that wants to make certain milestones in order to see a little bit of additional female skin, and maybe even get a little personal attention."

"Give me an example."

"OK," Monica said. "The guy I tantalized this morning was digging the trench for the foundation footing. Tomorrow he'll be back with a couple of other guys and put up the boards for it, and the next day they'll pour the concrete. As I looked at your schedule, the crew then puts up the forms for the foundation for two or three days, a weekend goes by, the concrete is poured early the following week on one day, and then a day or two later the forms are removed over a couple of days, and they're ready to start on the carpentry."

Bob said, "Sounds about right."

Monica continued, "What if I put up a sign that said, 'Two girl striptease on this Friday afternoon IF the house foundation is complete. Special bonus if done by Thursday.'"

Bob said, "I'd be amazed if they made either of those dates, but you can try it. That'd move everything up by over a week, maybe even two weeks. This is slated to be a six-month project at best. Eight thousand square foot house additions don't appear overnight. Construction just doesn't move that fast around here."

Zoey said, "We'd figure out some other end-of-week milestone the next week – maybe external framing and roofing complete."

"That'd be friggin' amazing if you got that kind of response. What would your 'bonus' be?"

Zoey laughed, "Maybe a little hands on, or a lap dance on the backhoe, or if they were really good a handjob or blowjob. We'll have to think about how to pace things through the construction, maybe ending in a big fuck fest when the house is done."

Bob laughed, "Knock yourself out. Are you going to enlist any of the others?"

"Oh, of course. Tracy and Steph heard about our idea and they're ready to run out there and start fucking the guys for no reason at all."

"That's Tracy. Let me know how you want to communicate this to the work crew."

"Oh, we've thought of everything. Don't worry, but if they ask you, you can tell them we're serious about their incentives, and that there'll be more. Also, tell them they have to behave like gentlemen, and not get too handsy unless we invite it."

The next morning three hunky men started to assemble the frame for the footing of the foundation for the new addition first thing in the morning.

Monica and Zoey carefully opened the door to the porch from Kyle's bedroom right near where the men were working. Several others were in the room to watch the show. Both girls had on see-through baby doll pajamas that hid little except the desire the two women displayed.

Tracy was working at home that week and watching from the hallway, but she stopped Zoey and Monica before they stepped out the door onto the porch, "Wait, there are three of them. They should each have some private eye candy to consider as bait. Let me join you. Wait just a minute and I'll strip."

Tracy was down to a thong in thirty seconds. She waltzed up between the pair, and the three of them moved out onto the porch as a single unit. They held a large sign done on cardboard in bold magic marker so that it covered most of Tracy, and hinted at the charms Zoey and Monica had.

The sign said,

Announcing Our Special Incentive Program

Finish complete foundation by Friday and

your reward is special striptease by two three of us

on the patio, just for your eyes only that Friday evening.

Do it by Thursday night, and get special bonus.

As they stood there, Monica called out, "Hi Boys. Pay attention up here."

Three heads jerked up and took in the shapely legs, bare shoulders, pretty faces, and the sign. The fact that the three women were scantily clad was obvious.

Everyone watched the men read the sign. The slightly older man who appeared to be the foreman, shouted up, "Are you serious?"

Monica said, "Very. We want to move into our addition early. We'll keep incenting you every week to finish each major step early. Oh, there are more of us too, and we're all eligible for the 'hot' or 'babe' rating."

The man turned and talked in a low voice to his crew. There appeared to be a lot of head nodding.

Tracy stepped out from behind the cardboard. She yelled down to them, "Yesterday, you got a free sample. Here's today's free sample." She spread her arms and shimmied her bare breasts in the chilly morning air, and then rubbed her nipples until they were erect.

The foreman yelled up at them, "If you don't deliver, this will be slowest job on the planet." He grinned, obviously happy with the direction of things.

"We can hardly wait to show you that we mean what we say. Work hard, men. See you Friday ... or maybe Thursday evening."

Tracy went back in the door first, but not without shaking her sweet little ass at the men. Zoey was next, obviously showing her shapely backside to the crew, and then Monica did a little dance on the porch, displaying most of her charms, and then she went inside too.

Bob was laughing his head off in the bedroom. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun to watch. Look, Bill Jenkins, the foreman, is already on the phone. I bet he's calling for concrete today, and probably the fast setting stuff too."

Bob walked through the site, looked over the footing frames, did a few measurements, and then headed off to work. He did notice that the crew seemed to be rushing around more than usual, paying attention to the forms for the foundation walls as they waited for the concrete truck to arrive to do the footings.

When he got home about six p.m., he was amazed to see not only the poured footing, but also the crew still working at assembling the forms for the foundation walls. It was slow work, but they kept at it until night fully descended on the work site and they couldn't see what they were doing.

Bill rang the doorbell about nine o'clock as they were leaving. He asked, "Is it all right if we start work a little earlier than we normally do. We want to participate in that incentive plan." He grinned at Bob.

"You can start whenever you want, and don't worry about the noise. We'll cope."

When Bob looked out his window the next morning, he was surprised to see that Bill had added a fourth crew member, and they were all present and eagerly trying to finish the set up of the forms for the deep foundation. He estimated that it would take them the rest of the day.

When he got home from his land development job on Wednesday evening, Bob found the work crew still on the job, and just finishing part of the forms. He noted that the dirt floor of the new foundation had also been prepped for concrete.

He went out and Bill hailed him. "Hi Bob, we're trying to complete this by Thursday night. I have four of the large concrete trucks scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning. We're pouring the floor and the walls Thursday morning. The concrete should firm up by noon; it's the fast set stuff. We can remove the forms starting around three o'clock, I think. Everything will continue to cure for a couple of days, and the walls will even be warm during the curing process, but we think we'll be done by sundown."

Bob smiled, "And then?"

Bill snickered, "Friday, we'll then be able get the sill plates in, set the main beams, and probably get a few of the first floor joists in place. Now, assuming we finish as I just mentioned, what time on Friday does that floor show start?"

Bob laughed, "Awfully eager, are you?"

"Those three gals that came out were pure magic. I can't wait to see a lot more of them, and I hope it's a long show."

Bob said, "I'll pass the word along. How about seven o'clock for the show? We'll have some beer, wine, or cocktails for you guys too."

Indeed, the schedule went exactly as Bill said it would, and the entire foundation had been completed by Thursday evening, a phenomena almost unheard of in the annals of construction within a hundred miles. Bob went and verified the quality of the construction so far, and was pleased at what he found. He started to think, maybe doing the job faster actually improved the quality of the work.

Friday, about six-thirty, Sheila and Alice in hot pants and near nonexistent tube tops, carried four comfortable chairs around the house, covered them with throws to protect the fabric, and set them up on the patio next to part of the work area. The workmen came to a complete stop as they appraised the two women, and what they'd done. They could tell they'd have a show pretty soon.

Bob watched the crew close up things the last half-hour they were there, covering up part of the job and tools to protect from rain, and storing some of the tools in a work trailer they'd towed to the site at the start of the week.

Alice and Sheila appeared again. Alice asked one man, "Are you finished?"

He nodded. She took his arm and gently pulled him over to one of the chairs, and got him seated. Alice did another member of the crew, and they both got the other two men, one of whom included Bill, the head man of the contracting company.

As they stood to the side as eye candy for the men, Ellie appeared in a micro-bikini. She shimmied her way over to the men with a tray of drinks that included craft beer or a choice of wine. As she bent over to serve each man, her boobs nearly fell out of her intentionally lose top, and in one case they did.

The men moaned as she stuffed her breast back inside the top of the bikini. The hard-ons in the men's pants were unmistakable.

Steph appeared next, with four plates of beautiful cold cuts, homemade potato salad, and utensils for dining. She too was barely tucked into her bikini, and as she leaned over to each man to put a napkin in his lap – running her hand across his crotch – one of her tits would fall out of the top. She'd adjust and repeat the little act with the next man.

Kyle appeared on his porch overlooking the patio, and set up a pair of speakers, and then some low music started to drift across the back yard where the project was now significantly underway.

At five minutes of six, the music started to increase in volume, and increase in tempo. A complete piece of music by Avicii ripped through the area, and then suddenly all was quiet for a minute. Each man leaned forward.

A male voice said over the speakers, "The Circle of Dillonville is pleased to present this special and unusual incentive rewarding performance to our beloved work crew. You are several days ahead of schedule, and if you keep it up, there will be other rewards. As promised here are Monica ... and Tracy ... and ZOE ... IEeeee."

The music started again with a strong beat. Zoey danced her way out of the house on the patio in front of the men. She wore sexy high heels, was fully clothed, but as each minute went by, and with each time she circled the men's chairs, another item of clothing was lost and set on a chair near the house or handed to Alice or Steph.

Just as Zoey reached her thong she moved to the side of the patio; Tracy pranced out onto the patio looking exactly like one of the best strippers in the state, but fully clothed. She carried a second light chair that she set up and danced around, as each piece of clothing got draped over it. She'd also lean over the chair and shake her ass at the men.

When Tracy got down to her thong, she strolled over to Zoey and gave her a glacier-melting kiss right in front of the men. The pair rubbed each other's tits. Suddenly the pace of the music changed and Monica came dancing out in a sexy red sequined dress with a little matching vest. She danced around, and then pretended that she couldn't reach the zipper at the back of the dress.

Monica sashayed over to the guy she'd shown herself to on the backhoe on Monday morning. She said to him, "you've already had a sample of this body, so why don't you unzip me. What's your name?"

"I'm Steve – Steve Wallace," he babbled as he fumbled with the zipper, obviously all thumbs and obviously nervous. He was very careful not to touch Monica's skin. As the zipper reached the bottom, Monica turned back to him, holding the dress up against her body with one hand, and she kissed Steve in a way that might have started several major forest fires were it not for the distance from them to dry timber.

Steve just breathed, "Wow!"

Monica danced back to the chair that Tracy had left, and stepped out of her cocktail dress. Her bra followed as well, leaving her in only a flowery thong that must have done Victoria's Secret proud. She stepped back to stand beside Zoey and Tracy.

The three girls moved forward together, flowing in and around the four men. A few hands reached out and got lightly slapped, but not too seriously. The girls backed up and simultaneously, they pushed each of their thongs down their long legs as they bent over away from the men. The act put their asses and pussy lips on display. They then turned back to the men, and again strolled by each of them, giving them an up-close and personal look at every inch of their bodies.

Monica went and sat in Steve's lap, even grinding her bare ass into the hard-on in his pants. Zoey was doing Bill, and Tracy one of the other men named Kurt Thadani. To augment the dancers for the fourth man named Mike Licata, Sheila came over and sat, casting off her tube top and hot pants as she sat, and forcing a full breast into the man's mouth.

After getting felt up for a couple of minutes, the girls rose in unison, collected their clothes, and moved inside the house.

Ellie came up in front of the men, and read from a 3x5 card in her hand. "Gentlemen, we thank you sincerely for your hard work and speed in bringing our project to this level. The next challenge is to complete the framing and sheathing of the entire addition, including the roof, by next Friday at six o'clock. If you achieve that goal, an even more intimate performance will occur. Thank you again for your patience and perseverance. The show is now over."

Ellie bent over in a zealous bow that resulted in both of her boobs popping out of her top. She intentionally dropped the little card she'd read from, and made a small show out of picking it up. She was also trying to get her breasts tucked back into her micro-bikini bra. She'd get one in and the other would pop out. When she was through, she gave a smile to each man, and headed inside the house.

The four men applauded and cheered.

As they rose, Bill walked over to Bob. "Hey, is there any restriction to working on the weekend? We'd like to ensure we make next week's show on Friday. We'd already talked about it as a crew, and we're up for it, especially since we're getting paid by the job and not by the hour."

Bob shrugged, "You may work 24/7 on this project if you want."

The hammering on the house started on Saturday about eight a.m. Everyone was surprised to see the four-man crew eagerly working off the pile of lumber that had been delivered mid-week to the site. A drizzle started about ten a.m., but the crew kept right on working, not even bothering with any rain gear, even after several light showers moved through the area. The heavy rain started about six that evening, and the men did stop them. They were each drenched.

Bob had offered them slickers and shelter several times, ending by suggesting they get out of their wet clothes in the garage when they were ready to leave. Although no one checked, the wet footprints in the garage suggested that they did follow that suggestion.

The crew worked six hours on Sunday, and then enthusiastically every daylight hour the rest of the week.

* * * * *

Friday, at three o'clock Bill knocked on the side door of the house. Lynn answered the door with one of the grandchildren in her arms.

"Ma'am, I'm just letting you know that we have finished the framing and sheathing, and the interior studding besides. I hope this is acceptable per the incentives the women of the house have been using."

Lynn smiled, and stepped out so she could be on the same level as Bill. Still holding the baby, she pulled his face to hers with her other arm, and gave him one of her hallmark kisses that included a little tongue.

Bill was surprised and startled by the kiss from the older woman, but got right into it with her. She was definitely a looker in any case, and someone he wouldn't have minded getting into the sack. What was with the women in this house? He knew they were all in some kind of strange relationship with all the men, but ... the rest of this just didn't jive with anything he'd ever seen anywhere.

Lynn whispered to him, "The show will start at seven-thirty this evening on the back patio just like last week. I should warm you that the challenge for next week is a large one." As she said the words 'large one' she intentionally glanced down at the tightness in Bill's work jeans. She reached forward and touched the area on his jeans; she added, "A really large one."

As Lynn went back into the house, Bill floated back to the job with a hard-on. He and the crew spent an hour reviewing the house plans and the order of work on the huge addition, and then they did some smaller jobs before cleaning up for the day.

12