The Circle Ch. 26

Story Info
Invitation to join; helping another 'circle'.
4.5k words
4.7
18.7k
9

Part 26 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26 – Invitation to join. Helping another 'circle'

Bob strolled through the new addition first thing on Saturday morning. As he passed by each of the larger bedrooms he could hear some serious fucking going on. He even peeked into a couple of the rooms where the doors were open or ajar.

In one, Steve was plowing into Zoey as Stephanie sat on her face being eaten. From the condition of Steph's pussy, Bob guessed that she'd already had a load that morning from Steve or someone.

In another room, Bill had Michelle riding his cock as she bounced on him like she was trying to win the Kentucky Derby. Bill was moaning and trying to keep up with the hot older woman.

In the lounge, Bob found Mike and Kurt nursing cups of coffee and talking with Sheila, Tina, Willow – recovered from her group sex adventure with all the men the night before, and Alice. The men wore towels around their waists, and the women had on long t-shirts and obviously little else. Bob poured himself a cup and joined them.

Alice turned to Bob, "I was just about to make an invitation. I'm glad you're here to help answer questions."

Bob nodded to everyone. He said to Alice, "Make your invitation. I support you, and so does everyone else."

Alice took a deep breath, "Well, we'd like the four of you – you two plus Bill and Steve – to join our Circle, and hopefully to live with us. We like you. We love you."

Mike and Kurt looked at each other. "You're serious? You mean move in here with all of you?"

Alice and Bob nodded, and so did the other girls.

Mike said, "Costs and benefits? Are you really all that free and open about sex?"

Bob said, "Current costs are about a thousand a month per person. That covers an equity share in the house based on a complex formula about when you start or end, and operating costs. That amount also puts some money in a reserve fund for maintenance and improvements, and another fund for taxes which are due in April and October."

Alice picked up, "We have an outside maintenance and landscape service that handles everything outside the front door year around. They also do inside stuff when we ask them. With the addition, you'll see some of that reserve money go for landscaping, but that's been budgeted."

Bob said, "As for the sex, the answer is 'Yes.'"

"Yes?" Mike said.

Alice laughed, "Yes. We're free and open about sex, as you've sort of seen in our Friday performances, although that was done with both humor and passion. We openly share ourselves with each other. Men and women initiate sex as they wish, and that's frequently – for most a couple of times a day. The rule is consenting adults can do what they want about sex. That's a powerful statement that deserves some deep discussion."

Mike and Kurt both nodded to encourage her to keep going.

Alice said, "Consenting means there is mutual agreement about what will happen between the involved parties. Mutual expectations are aligned. If something kinky is going to happen it gets discussed ahead of time to be sure all parties understand what will happen and are in agreement with it. Around here this means we are proactive about our sex. We can still give surprises, but these happen after we know someone likes them and how far we can push their boundaries."

Bob jumped in, "Doing what you want has those mutually set limits to it, as you see, but with as many people in the house as we have, this usually means just about anything goes."

Kurt said cautiously, "Anything?"

Alice said, "We don't have many fans of BDSM, but once in a while games that verge on that get played out. Unlike Jonathan Grey inFifty Shades, we don't have a hidden room with whips and chains. There are a few interesting toys around, but they're mainly for the females and the voyeurs among the men."

As they talked, Bill strolled out with a towel around his waist, obviously fresh from a shower. Michelle was right behind him wearing a towel that just about covered her from breasts to pussy. She sat tightly beside Bill, and the pair started to listen in.

Kurt asked, "Anal?"

Alice laughed, "Monica, me, and a couple of others. We enjoy it as a steady diet. For others it's occasionally, and for a few not at all."

Mike said, "You have babies here."

Bob laughed, "Very observant. We have three and will have more. All three mothers are sitting here: Willow, Sheila, and Alice."

Mike asked, "Where are the babies?"

Alice said, "In the other kitchen with one of our grandmothers, who I believe you fucked to near death last night."

"Lynn?"

Heads nodded.

Mike kept questioning, "Will there be more babies?"

"For sure," Bob said. "Maybe lots more. The three were the first wave."

"Who are the fathers?"

All The Circle members laughed. Alice said, "All the men."

"Huh?"

"When I knew I was fertile, I made a point to fuck each of the men in The Circle. The father might be any of them. We don't care, and don't want to care. We love all the children equally. I did have to pick a father to list on the birth certificate. I picked Nathan, Sheila picked Jim, and Willow picked Alex, but in reality that more satisfies a legal requirement than reflects what actually happened."

Sheila added, "I did the same thing Alice did when I wanted a donor. I fucked everybody as often as I could."

Alice teased, "But Sheila, didn't you know the women couldn't make you preggers?"

Sheila rolled her eyes. She acted like a ditzy blond and said, "But I wanted a bisexual baby."

Everyone sitting around laughed.

In all innocence, Michelle said, "Fucking makes babies?"

Bill pulled Michelle to him and kissed the married woman, "I'll explain it to you later, honey, complete with hands-on demonstrations."

Michelle feigned a really happy look, "Oh, goody. I love hands-on teaching." She reached under his towel and fondled Bill's equipment; only everyone could guess that it was suffering from overuse at the moment because when she stopped there was no resultant bulge.

Bill said, "Wait, I'm just catching up on this. So, if I wanted to father a baby, I would find a willing mother and I'd be just one of all the other guys in the house who'd be trying to make her pregnant?"

Alice nodded.

Willow said in a serious tone, "It makes it much more fun for the mothers-to-be, especially those of us that love a lot of cock."

Bill was the one who now rolled his eyes.

Mike said to Bill, "They're asking us if we want to join their circle – this intentional family, as Alice called it."

Bill stated flatly, "Yes, I do. Tell me what I have to do."

Alice said, "That was easy."

Steve came in hugging Steph and Zoey. All three of them only wore towels around their waists, so the two women's breasts were tantalizingly on display. They pulled up one of the new leather chairs, and the three wedged into it.

Alice said to Steve, "Do you want to do this everyday?"

Steve looked puzzled, "You mean the sex?"

Sheila jumped in, "No, the love and affection you've felt for the past twelve hours, plus the feeling of belonging to a large family who has your back."

Mike said, "This is fantastic. I'm in. I don't need to think about it anymore."

Kurt nodded, "Me too. I'm in."

Steve shrugged, "I'm not being left behind. I think I know what's been said, and I want in too."

Bob said to the new Circle members, "I'll have a more serious talk with you four later today. Right now, let's go into the new kitchen and see what we can wrestle up for breakfast."

* * * * *

Bob and Tracy stood on Kyle's porch looking down at the patio. The weather had finally moderated to a beautiful spring day. Bob continued to run his hands over her nude body, cupping her breasts, and lightly pinching her nipples between his fingers. His flaccid cock nestled into Tracy's sweet ass cheeks.

"I love you," he whispered to her.

She turned to him and they kissed, 'I'm glad, because I love you too. This is a great life."

"Look. Here comes Lynn and Mike."

Mike was carrying a massage table, and had it set up in a minute on the patio below. Lynn waved up at her friends as she hopped up on the table and lay back. She was nude, but then so was Mike.

Mike worked her over, giving a beautiful massage. Bob tried to duplicate some of the moves on Tracy, although they were standing and watching and not lying down.

After a while, Lynn turned over. She reached over and took Mike's long cock in her mouth, and started a blowjob that was obviously making him very happy. Before long, he moved her around, and impaled Lynn on his cock and started to pump at a steady pace into her body.

Lynn made little sounds of joy and passion with each stroke. Tracy was doing the same thing at this stage, as Bob again pumped into her from behind as she held the porch railing. They both watched Mike and Lynn, coming only a few seconds after they did.

Jim and Sheila stepped out on one of the porches of the new addition, and looked across at Bob and Tracy, and down on Lynn and Mike just as he extracted from her pussy.

Jim paraphrased a line fromApocalypse Now in a loud voice, "Ah, I love the smell of pussy in the morning." He spread his arms wide and looked up, "It smells like ... victory."

Something about the moment was lost for Jim because Sheila started to tickle him, and made him jerk his whole body around to protect his sides from her. Everyone else was laughing, even Lynn who had looked up from her supine position at him.

Tracy said to Bob, "This is almost too good to be true – I mean our lifestyle. I bet you lots of other people want to live this way."

"They probably do, but they're so locked into the old paradigms about relationships and marriage and monogamy, that they don't know how to break out and start something like this."

Tracy said, "Maybe instead of doing another porn movie, we should do a movie or book about how to create a plural family – an intentional family."

Bob said, "If the group that wanted to start one wasn't too far away, I'd be willing to mentor them and help them problem solve."

"Me too," Tracy said. "That'd be fun. How would we find them?"

Bob thought, "Maybe advertise? We could keep our identities safe behind a box ad until we've checked them out, or checked each other out."

"Let's do it," Tracy said. "It'd be exciting in so many ways."

The next day, Tracy and Bob agreed on a brief ad to post on Craigslist and to put in the local paper that covered the eastern part of the state.

Polyamorous Family Offers Mentoring. If you're trying to establish an intentional poly family and want some help or suggestions, we're ready to help you for free. We've been there and done that. No strings. Write us. Box 08674.

Three weeks later on a Saturday, Tracy jumped around in front of Bob at breakfast waving two pages she'd printed out from the website's mailbox where they'd placed one of the ads. "We got two replies to our ad. Maybe we can meet some people just like us."

Bob read each long email. He called them Group 1 and Group 2 for no particular reason other than the order in which he read their replies.

From Group 1:

We are a newly formed poly group of 8 people – 4 couples. We want to live together but are not sure how to make that happen. One woman in the group is pregnant, and we're not sure how that will change things. Another person has a romance outside the group as well as with us. We live in or near Eatonville, but apart right now; we want to be together and wonder about the dynamics once we do that. Just to meet and talk with one or two people from your group would be helpful as we get off the ground.

From Group 2:

We are a group of swingers together for over five years on the edge of the city. Over time some romances have developed, that are openly condoned outside of our monthly get-togethers. We are wondering what direction to take things now that we're maturing and feeling romantic about most of our friends.

He turned to Tracy, "What do you think? Help one over the other, or both?"

Tracy said, "I'd help both, but you can see they're having different problems and are coming from different places about wanting to set something up like we have."

Bob thought, "Let's start with the first one, and see how that goes. I'll reply and maybe you and I could meet them next weekend at a neutral location to see if they're legit. If they are, we'll bring them back here."

Bob worked out a reply and suggested they meet at the local Pizza Hut on Saturday. He explained that he'd bring one of the women with him to balance things, and that there might be a short trip to our home if the house wasn't too messed up. He also alerted the other members of The Circle what was happening.

Saturday, Tracy and Bob were enjoying a small pizza when four people walked into the restaurant – two good-looking couples in their early forties. Bob nodded, and one man walked over; "You Bob, by any chance?"

Bob stood, "I am. You must be Adam?"

Smiles broke out, and introductions were started. Besides Adam, he introduced Meghan, Troy, and Pam. Adam and Pam were married and had two children in college. Troy and Meghan each came to the group as part of other couples: Troy had one child he was raising with Rachel, and Meghan hoped to start a baby in the near future with one of the men. Adam, their spokesman, explained that many of the distinctions about specific couples were disappearing as the group intermixed.

Another large pizza and some drinks were arranged, and everyone sat in the booth. Bob laughed at how stilted the conversation became after they got through the pleasantries of introductions and a little chatter about their jobs.

Bob said, "I suggest we table the real questions for the time being." He motioned around the restaurant. "After we finish, follow us back to our home. It's only five minutes from here, and you can get a first-hand look at how we live, and we can spend all afternoon talking."

Troy and Adam both went, "Whew!" Troy added, "We were wondering how we could talk in a public place about all the stuff we have questions about. Some of our questions are about s-e-x." We laughed at his refusal to say the word in public.

As they left the restaurant, Meghan suggested, "Hey, I'll ride with Bob, and Tracy why don't you go with Adam and the others; that way if we get separated someone will know the way."

As they pulled out of the parking lot onto the main road, Bob asked Meghan, "Anything I should know about you or the group before we're all together again?"

Meghan smiled, "Just that we're all warm and loving people. As we've come together through introductions and social functions, we've felt really strong attraction to each other – and I mean sexual attraction as well as in other dimensions. I suspect given your large group you've seen various levels of attraction and desire, and we're no different, although we're smaller."

They were quiet for a moment and Meghan added, "Oh, there may be two more couples who want to join us too. I'm sure that'll come up in a question about how big is too big."

Bob chortled, "We haven't confronted that issue, yet. We've just kept adding new people as we've found we liked them."

At the house, Adam and the others were speechless about what The Circle had done. They got a complete walkthrough of the original house and the new addition. Of course, as they strolled through, they found one open door they passed. Inside Lynn was getting happily pummeled by Derek; they didn't even notice the hesitation by each person outside their door.

After passing their room, Bob explained, "We have developed a protocol about door position and making love: door open, as that was, invites others in; door open a few inches invites voyeurs; and door closed means privacy is desired."

Adam chuckled, "So we could have all trooped in and joined that couple?"

Tracy smirked, "They would have loved it, particularly that there were some new cocks and pussies to play with."

Meghan said, "Well that sure puts it on the line. We'll come back to that."

After the tour, the group commandeered the new lounge, looking out over the pool. The weather was too cool to swim, but the view remained impressive. As they watched, Steve and Steph sauntered out one of the other doors completely naked. They ran to the spa, pulled the top off the hot tub, and plunged in with laugher. Steph immediately was on Steve kissing and hugging her new friend.

Troy said, "What just happened speaks volumes about how you live? Are they always together?"

Tracy said, "No, but they obviously like each other a great deal. We're very public about sex in our circle."

Bob said, "You should know that two of our members were porn stars in their time, and since then many of us have made several adult videos and sold them to a distributor."

Pam said, "I'd love to do something like that. How sexy and erotic."

Tracy said, "It was. It is. We'll probably do more, especially when the weather gets a little better. One of us is working on plots and scenes for our next few movies. We do it for fun, but some of payouts have amazed us."

Adam said, "I feel as though I'm amongst movie stars."

Troy said, "How do you manage the sex and all the relationships?"

Bob said, "We come at the world with love as our basis for all interactions, unlike many who feel they have to fight their way though each day. We are obviously not monogamous or exclusive, and jealousy is something that rarely raises its head around here. Lastly, we intentionally go out of our way to share ourselves with each other. I mean we each have pledged to spread our charms around our circle."

Pam went deeper, "So, the fifteen women try to sleep with all the men on a rotating basis?"

Bob said, "That puts too much structure on it. We're more spontaneous. We're also kind of kinky in that we like group sex sessions with each other."

Tracy added, "We might put on one of Tina or Marlene's porn videos in our TV room. The result might be a dozen people fucking away and changing partners while the video plays. In one session like that, each person might interact sexually with a half-dozen or more other lovers."

The four all looked at each other and smiled. Apparently, they liked what they'd just heard.

Adam asked, "How do you deal with jealousy?"

Tracy pointed at Bob to indicate that he should answer. He began, "The jealousies that arise around here come in two varieties: someone has something or someone that I want, or I have something and I'm afraid someone will take it away from me. Once you acknowledge those you can deal with the root causes."

Bob went on, "We are so open about sharing ourselves that we now experience little of the first kind. If you want to make love to someone who someone else is loving, you can either join in, or ask to be next in line, so to speak. If you know you have that privilege, you don't get too out of joint."

Tracy said, "This was more a problem for the women. We'd want a particular guy to make love to us, but he'd be with another girl. More often than not, we'd enter in as part of a threesome, or we'd get fucked next and that solved that problem."

Bob picked up, "As for the second kind, we reinforce with each other the point that no one 'owns' anybody here. We pride ourselves on our mutual independence. If I don't own you, I can't lose you. The logic is there, one just needs to internalize it to get past that hurdle."

Pam asked, "But don't you get jealous when you see someone you love hooking up with someone else?"

Bob said, "Compersion is the opposite of jealousy. When I feel that I say to myself, 'I hope she has a really good experience with him. I hope she comes away sated and feeling loved, and that he does too. I want my friends to feel good, to have great sex, and to feel loved by everybody. And, to your question, yes, I feel that negative emotion sometimes, and I turn it away as an emotion I'm not going to let control my thoughts or actions."

12