The Circle Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee flowed into Matt's arms and gave him a serious kiss. "Always a pleasure to be in your clutches. Maybe we can orchestrate something later. Right now, I'm here to work on dinner and eat with all of you."

Bob and Matt both gestured grandly towards the kitchen. Renee laughed at their theatrics and followed the pair into the other room. Alice was already there dicing the ingredients for a salad.

Renee said, "You're Alice right? I'm Renee. Let me do that, and you can work on something more fulfilling."

Alice laughed and greeted the guest by turning over the kitchen knife to her. Bob explained about the photo shoot that day, and his wish to have Renee with us at dinner. Unspoken were the plans for after dinner, but everyone always assumed that sex had to be involved.

As Renee started to dice the carrots and peppers, Nathan came into the kitchen. He greeted Renee, remembered her from the parties, and at least one other visit, and then broke out some steaks and chicken he'd prepped earlier to marinate and headed out to the grill on the patio. Derek appeared right behind him, and started to work on some vegetables and check on some baked potatoes that had been baking since earlier in the afternoon.

Renee chatted with everyone, willingly sharing herself with them and about her life as a fashion model. Although she'd never been featured, she had actually appeared in one of theVictoria's Secret catalogs along with the more famous front runners in her field.

Alex came in and kissed everyone, arriving home from work. He loved the custom of greeting and departing kisses with the women and handshakes with the men, and today was no exception. Alex politely skipped over Renee.

Renee stood with her hands on her hips as he started to leave. "Hey, Alex. What am I, chopped liver?"

"Errr, I didn't think you'd ... you're a guest, and I didn't want to impose."

Renee set the large knife down and went up to him, and put her lithe body against his and kissed him long and romantically. Bob and Matt were laughing, because when they parted the hard-on in Alex's pants was undeniable.

Alex said, "Wow. Thank you. That was one really, really good welcome back from work kiss."

A few people were absent for dinner, so there were only twenty at the tables that night, including Renee.

After dinner, Bob and Renee joined the clean up crew, and the job was accomplished in near record time; the kitchen left in spotless condition ready for the breakfast crew.

Renee asked, "Do people come for midnight snacks later?"

Matt said, "Oh, yes, and they're duty bound to keep it neat. Why?"

She admitted, "I often sneak down for a little ice cream or something before bedtime. Not always, but often enough that I was wondering."

"There are usually a few of us wandering around about that time with the same agenda."

As Matt, Bob and Renee left the kitchen, Renee asked, "I got the feeling from talking with you several times that kitchen duty is an onerous chore. Is that right?"

Bob said, "Yes. No one really looks forward to it, but it is a necessity. There are so many of us now, it's taking some real work."

Renee brought both men to a stop, "Why don't you hire a full-time cook?"

Matt looked at Bob, "Yeah, why don't we hire a full-time cook?"

Bob shrugged. "I'm dumb. It never crossed anyone's mind to suggest it, and I never thought about it either."

Renee said, "I'm sure you could find someone tolerant of your home environ willing to work here."

Bob said, "I will explore that. Now, would you like to come up to my room and see some of my pornography ... or we could make some?"

Bob smiled as Renee said, "Yes," but then so did Matt.

Much to Bob's surprise, Renee walked over to him and took Matt's hand, and started to lead the two men to Bob's bedroom. She remembered the way.

As they got in the bedroom, Renee carefully set the door so it was open about a foot. Bob had explained to her about the 'code' in the house. A wide open door invited participation; a half open door voyeurism; and a closed door requested privacy. She winked at Bob.

Renee said, "Now, you might think I am a very sophisticated and very experienced woman, especially being a model and all, and one who has even posed for some tasteful nudes, BUT I have never had a threesome ... yet."

Bob and Matt looked in disbelief at each other. Bob said, "But you swing."

"I do swing, but one at a time. I have seen threesomes; I have wished to be in threesomes; I have even wished to do some of the cruder things that threesomes do such as being DPed, and tonight you two are going to help each other destroy me."

Bob walked up to Renee and kissed her. He whispered to her, but loud enough for Matt to hear, "Starting right now." The next kiss was mind-blowing for both of them, and almost set the room ablaze.

Bob toyed along the edge of Renee's tube top both above and below the thin material. As he did he could watch her nipples harden. As he did that Matt had dropped to the ground, and was kissing up and down her legs, pausing here and there to blow some hot air in strategic locations, for instance, into the rip in her cut-off jeans just off to the side of her pussy.

Renee removed Bob's golf shirt and tossed it aside. Before it landed, Bob hoisted the tube top over Renee's head, allowing her full breasts to shimmy free. They were magnificent with large areolas and pert nipples that were obviously excited.

Bob leaned in and kissed each breast, taking time to suck a few seconds on each nipple. When he pulled away, he noted that Matt was carefully nudging the cut-offs down Renee's sexy legs. Once they'd been kicked aside, he buried his mouth right over the gusset of her thong, blowing more hot air onto her pussy.

Renee was nudging each man to encourage them to strip and yet simultaneously pay attention to her. Bob solved that by turning her to his friend, stripping and then turning her back as Matt stripped. She was constantly pawed and sucked on.

Together, Bob and Matt pushed Renee's thong down her legs. Matt held the material up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He mused, "My God, this is the sexiest aroma in the world."

Renee stood between the two men with a cock in each hand, slowly fondling and masturbating. One man was all over her face, neck, ears, and French kissing with his tongue deep in her mouth; the other was caressing smoothing and making love to her breasts as a hand stroked all over her body. Then the men switched.

After switching duties a few times, Matt and Bob nodded to each other. They both ran their hands down Renee's sweet body, passing over the curves that made her one of the sexiest women in the world, and as they reached her wet pussy, they simultaneously drove a finger into her.

Renee groaned, "Oh, God. Now I can understand why women love having two men at the same time. Do me."

Bob nudged the trio to his bed, allowing Renee to flop back into the comfort of the middle while the two men surrounded her. Bob started to make out with her, and Matt slid down her body, ending with his head between her legs and his tongue as deep as he could make it go into her vagina. A couple of fingers, and Renee soared with lust almost eating Bob as they kissed.

"Give me your cock to suck," she said to Bob.

Quickly, he adjusted his position and dropped his prong into her open mouth. After a minute Renee said, "You taste so good, and ... Matt is going to make me cum, then I want you two to switch." And that's what happened.

Bob discovered he liked eating Renee and watching as she tried to swallow and eat Matt's cock and balls. She was daring and crude and beautiful all at once. She tasted divine, and the orgasm he gave her was satisfying and set her up for intercourse.

As she continued to suck on Matt, Bob rose and sank his cock into her pussy. She moaned, but kept the cock of another man in her mouth as Bob sank to full depth. After a short time, the men swapped positions. Renee started to taunt the men with her sexy French accent: did they like the way she tasted? Would they eat her cunt after they'd fucked her? (Little did she know.) Did they realize they were turning her into a pile of mush? Would one of them like to fuck her ass while the other was in her cunt? Would they both mind squeezing their cocks together into her vagina so she could love two men at once?

Suddenly, Matt was the one fucking her, and Bob was the one thrusting his cock into her mouth, this time with some force trying to get all of it in there. Renee was trying too.

The men glanced at the door. Two couples stood in the doorway: Nathan and Zoey, and Kyle and Ellie. They were all naked, and fucking as the women leaned over – Ellie holding to the doorframe, and Zoey holding onto a chair just inside the door. There were moans from that side of the room as well.

Bob and Matt made some changes in position. Renee was reverse cowgirl, bouncing on Matt's cock as she worked on Bob with her mouth. She was blatantly displaying herself to the others at the door.

Minutes later, Bob was balls deep in her cunt fucking her doggie style as she ate Matt.

Jim appeared at the door, naked but solo. He was stroking his cock as he watched the trio on the bed.

Renee gestured for Jim to come to the bed. She inhaled his cock, and switched between Jim and Matt, as Bob continued to pile drive in her cunt from the back.

Suddenly, she was flipped over. Bob continued to pummel her cunt with his cock, and then he froze as the paroxysm of his orgasm triggered Renee's. A moment later, it was Matt fucking her, and then leaving his cum in her cunt.

But then, Jim was there too, fucking madly away until he too blasted a full load of cum inside the pretty model.

Renee gestured to Nathan and Zoey. Zoey sat on Renee's face to be eaten as Nathan picked up the race to orgasm in Renee's pussy. Ten minutes later, Kyle had his long cock in Renee's pussy as Ellie got eaten.

Renee went down the line, cleaning each man's cock, then she smiled at Bob. Oh, you were going to eat me weren't you – post coitus cunnilingus." She turned to Matt, "And you too."

To her surprise, Bob pushed her back and nestled between her legs with a grin. Renee's cunt was truly squishy with five loads of cum leaking out of it. Evidence in the surrounding area revealed that some of it had been pounded out of her and splattered around the area.

Beside them on the bed, Jim had started to fuck Zoey in a slow session as they watched Bob 'perform' for Renee. He lapped up a significant amount of the cum around, as Renee looked on in wonder. Eventually, he stopped and gestured to Matt. He dove into Renee's cunt, suctioning a load from her interior, and then the two men made a show of snowballing the cum by dribbling it from one mouth to the other.

Bob then moved up Renee's body and French kissed her, depositing the snowball into her mouth – a wadge of cum from five men plus her own juices.

Renee made sounds of joy, contentment, and of eating a satisfying meal, and then swallowed.

She said, "Now, that was the best. I want more threesomes from now on."

Bob chortled, "Three? You had seven people working you over."

Renee mumbled, "OK. OK. I want more gangbangs from now on. What just happened was fabulous. I'm ready to do some more."

12