The Circle Ch. 34

Story Info
Return of the runaway lover: Steph.
3.8k words
4.79
13.7k
8
0

Part 34 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 34 – Return of the runaway lover: Steph

The weather was ideal for a spring Saturday morning, sunny and chilly with the promise of warm temperatures as the day progressed. The weekend looked fabulous from a weather point of view.

Jim returned from his run. No one else in the house seemed to be up when he left and a glance around inside on his return confirmed that was still the case. He prepared his cereal, and carried it outside to a patio table. As he started to sit he heard someone crying; he turned and there was Stephanie sitting in a corner of the patio almost hidden by a large bush. He'd found her in the same place a year earlier, almost to the day, only then she'd left The Circle.

"Steph, what's wrong?" Jim raced to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Why are you here? Are you OK?"

Stephanie had been gone from The Circle for a year, with almost no communications other than through Sandy to let her and thus the others know that she was all right, and that she'd moved to the east coast. She'd vanished so suddenly that everyone felt a shock and a great loss.

She sobbed, "Nothing and everything. I'm OK, but ..." Her voice gave way into a gale of tears.

She cried into his sweaty t-shirt as he sat on the bench beside her, but thankfully ignored his manly odor. She clung to him like a life preserver in a stormy sea. She wore shorts and a t-shirt, and looked cute as a button – ten or more years younger than her actual age of early forties.

After a few minutes, Steph pulled away and red-eyed said, "I'm so sorry – I should have never left."

"Why? What happened? Are you all right?"

She gasped out, "I'm fine physically, but mentally I'm a high-speed train wreck. I ... I am so full of regrets about leaving. I was wondering whether there is a shred of hope that you and the others might let me back in The Circle. I promise I'll never leave again. If you don't want me, I'll understand. I can just ..."

Jim hugged her, kissed her forehead, and interrupted; "It'll be awkward for a few days, but welcome back. You know the premise of how The Circle interacts with people. Will that do it for you? We will love and care for you, regardless of your circumstances."

Steph sobbed, "Oh, God, I hope so. I love everyone ... I never stopped loving you, and I missed everyone so much my heart just ached and ached. The longer I was away the worse it got. I felt so bad ... and so stupid for leaving the way I did."

"What happened to Nick, if I may ask? Where have you been?"

In a halting voice she said, "We went to Boston just after I left; he's still there. He didn't want me to do anything but leave and go with him a year ago, and I was so swept up in him I listened to him. I wanted to come back, but he said I shouldn't, that it would just stir up bad feelings. I believed him, and now I know he wasn't right. I've been so homesick." Another crying jag took over.

"Well, you're home right now. Have you eaten anything? Can you stay? What's the plan?"

Steph shook her head, "I don't know. I drove most of the night. I cried the whole way from Boston to here. Everything I own is in my car. I got here at six o'clock this morning, but didn't want to wake anybody. If you don't want me, I'll go away somewhere else."

"Oh, Baby, it's all right. We want you. It's going to be just fine."

Another pair of arms wrapped around Stephanie from behind her, turned her, and hugged her. Sandy kissed her friend and hugged her. The welcome caused Steph to break into wild uncontrollable sobbing that echoed around the patio courtyard. She clung to Sandy as though she were another life raft.

Another pair of feminine arms soon took over from Sandy, as Zoey hugged her old friend, and then Nathan was there, and Alex, and Kyle, and Sheila. Steph just continued to cry and kept repeating, "I'm so sorry. I love you all."

Lynn eventually got Stephanie to stand, and walked her inside to the kitchen with an arm around her. She got her seated at the counter, washed her face with a hand towel, put a cup of coffee in front of her, and then a bagel slathered with cream cheese. Next to her, of course, was a box of Kleenex and a growing pile of damp tissues. Steph gradually quieted down.

No one in The Circle insisted that she say anything. Those that hadn't already came by and kissed her to signal their acceptance that she was welcome back with love. Every kiss seemed to precipitate another round of bawling. Those who had already hugged her would just reach out and stroke her back or an arm as they walked by to show their love and acceptance.

Jim hovered nearby, ready to assist. Steph quietly drank the coffee and nibbled at the bagel, something most could remember was her favorite breakfast.

Steph finally started her story to those standing around, "I was just swept away by Nick. I've never had such an urge to merge in my life as what happened that night of the party a year ago. I still can't believe I felt what I did or reacted that way. I just wanted to crawl inside of him and let him do anything to me."

"Did he treat you badly?"

"No. Nothing physical I didn't agree to. He was into mental games. He started to play me from the start, getting me to agree to leave with him that day, and then even more after we'd been in Boston a month. I got a job – a good one in a law office. Nick had gone there to work for an ad agency.

"He built up a circle of friends, I guess because he'd lived in the area for a while when he went to college. I asked what he wanted for Christmas, and he wanted me to have a threesome with him and one of his friends. We'd done that a lot here – I even met him at a swingers' party, so it wasn't a big deal for me, at least the physical part.

"Well, there wasn't just one other guy, there were three. We went at it like rabbits on New Year's Eve, and I was the only female bunny around. I was so fucked, but Nick kept telling me he loved me and really appreciated the 'present' I'd given him.

"We did it again ... and again ... and then it became a pretty constant thing, a couple of times a week. Nick was insatiable, and I was too, but then his friends just started to come around when he wasn't there. He'd be playing sports on the weekend, but he'd ask me to 'entertain' his friends while he was out.

"I did, but I started to feel worse and worse. I was a sex toy to the other guys, and then I realized I'd been nothing but a sex toy to Nick too, even from the first night we met. We did have great sex, and chemistry and all, but it was all about the sex and not about love. We fucked; we didn't make love. Twenty-twenty hindsight, I guess." She shook her head in disbelief.

Lynn hugged Stephanie. "It's all right, Honey. You're here now, and we all love you."

Steph said, "I told Nick I didn't want any more group sex sessions with his friends, that I was feeling cheap and too slutty. He laughed and said, 'Youare a slut; so don't stop now. You're on a roll.'

"I cut them off about six weeks ago – except Nick. I went and got tested a few days ago, and I'm clean. Nick got mad and told me I had to make up my mind; either I was having sex with him and his buddies, or I was somewhere else and he'd get a new bimbo – he called me a bimbo. He gave me a week to think about it, nice guy that he was. I left the next day as soon as he left for work, that was yesterday... and here I am."

Lynn said, "No one wants you to do anything you don't want to do around The Circle. You don't have to have sex at all, or threesomes, or group, or anything. We will just love you the way you are and the way you want to be loved."

Steph nodded enthusiastically, "I want all that ... I want the sex, because I know the basis for that here is love, not raw lust and guys just needing me as a cum dumpster. That's what one guy called me, his cum dumpster. I was so bad and so low, I just accepted that role and even thought it was kind of cute and arousing for a while."

Steph paused, "I know you'll all be skittish to have me around, if you even want me around. I can get a room ..."

Jim interrupted her, "We want you around. We want you here with us ... with open arms. You're NOT getting a room somewhere, and dropping by now and then to see us. We want you in the house, and being you again. You can pick up right from where you left off, or change, or ask for whatever you want."

Tears started to roll down Steph's face and she choked up a little, "Oh, thank you." She wrapped her arms around Lynn and buried her face in her shoulder and cried. Lynn patted her back for a while.

Jim swept up Steph and carried her upstairs when the tears stopped. She clung onto him, reminding him of how nice she felt, and how small and light she was. He laid her on his bed, pulled off her shoes, and said, "You've been awake too long. You need a nap to get some perspective back on life. You sleep. I've got to shower and change, then I'll leave you for a while."

Steph nodded. With her head on the pillow, she watched him unabashedly strip away his running clothes, enjoying his buff body with her eyes, and even feeling her body flush with sexual excitement. It had been over a year since she had that privilege, and just his presence and that small intimacy made her feel better.

He was in and out of the shower in five minutes smelling masculine with the scent of his body wash and after-shave. He pulled on some slacks, a golf shirt, and some shoes. He came and kissed her so tenderly that her eyes teared again at the love she felt wash over her. She looked up and kissed him back with some passion, and then he left. Steph was asleep almost as soon as the door closed. The long drive and the past were behind her now; she was home.

* * * * *

A masculine voice whispered, "If you sleep all day, you'll be awake all night. I came home from work to be with you."

Steph slowly awoke, feeling Jim's strong arms around her. Her head rested on a bicep. She rotated and found a pair of lips to kiss. She was in heaven.

Steph whispered back, "I love you."

"And I love you."

"Make love to me."

Jim chuckled, "Hey, I'm naked and you have entirely too many clothes on to make that a possible outcome."

"Then take them off of me. I've wanted you to do that for months, almost since the day I got to Boston. I was such a fool." She choked up a little.

"Now. Now. Don't beat yourself up. We're human, and therefore God gave us permission to fuck up royally every now and then. You didn't go that far; you're not in jail, hooked on drugs, wanted by the FBI, or anything nearly that serious."

Steph said softly, "I am over sexed or under loved, or something like that."

"And that's bad, how?"

Steph giggled and smiled for the first time in weeks.

As he talked buttons got unbuttoned, zippers unzipped, and hooks unhooked. As each patch of skin became unveiled, Jim kissed every inch of it.

"If you think you weren't missed by all of us, you're very wrong. We grieved after you left. My heart is rejoicing that you're home. I hope you'll stay a while."

Steph nearly cried, "I maynever leave again. I still can't believe how I allowed myself to be so manipulated. It seems so obvious now."

The bikini thong came off down Steph's slender legs. She said, "Oh, dear, I haven't showered for days. Let me up; I'll shower and be right back."

Jim nuzzled his face into her sex. Yes, she was ripe, but ripe was what he wanted. She smelled and tasted divine – real woman. She'd already started to secret her odiferous sexual juices. He lapped at her slit, and that produced more.

Eventually, his tongue and lips found her nubbin; he lapped, and Steph's entire body shook and arched as the sensations overtook her. An orgasm overtook her, and her fists clenched the sheets as she came.

Jim kissed her lips and she could taste and smell herself. "You were primed and ready to go, weren't you?"

"Oh, God, you have no idea how much I've needed this – needed you."

"All the men are going to want to make love to you. They want to bring you pleasure and orgasms." He hesitated and added, "We'll all be a little cautious of over-doing it with you. You'll have to guide us about what you want."

"Just so long as no one calls me a cum dumpster for a while, I will welcome all comers. I love everyone here. Now, please come over me ... do me."

Jim's long cock wavered over Steph's nude body until she caught the wayward appendage in her hand. She masturbated him for a few seconds right over her pussy, and then nudged him until she could rub his glans up and down her slit. She guided him towards her aching hole, but he toyed with her; he guided his shaft so it stroked her clit a few times, and then allowed the guided missile to penetrate into her body.

Steph came again, wrapping her legs about his lower body to pull him as deep into her body as she could, hoping that as their two bodies merged, their souls would become as one. As the orgasm swept over her, she felt that union take place. A year of pain subsided.

Steph cried out in joy, "Oh, God. So much love. So good."

The pair made love, and Jim kept up a hushed banter of love words to this woman. She was petite, and although older than Jim, she looked so young. He recalled when they'd go out dancing, that she'd get asked for age ID over and over.

After their climaxes, Jim cuddled her into his arms. Steph said, "No one has held me like this for over a year. I was such a fool." He felt a tear on his arm.

"No more self flagellation. It's against house rules. The only time you're allowed that privilege is when two-thirds of the house is pissed off at you, and that's clearly not the case here."

The partially open door swung a little wider and Sandy slipped into the room. She was only wearing a thong.

She tiptoed across the carpeting to the bed, and slithered up between Steph's outstretched legs.

Steph watched her without saying a word, wondering just what would happen – and then hoping for exactly what Sandy started to do.

Sandy kissed up Steph's thighs, ending with a kiss directly atop her swollen clitoris. Her tongue came out, and then she lapped and sucked at the cum seeping from the slightly swollen lips. Steph moaned in wonder and excitement.

When Sandy shifted her attention back to Steph's clit, she added a few fingers, and then Steph had another orgasm, her hands holding Sandy's head to her pussy.

"Sandy, come and kiss me. I've missed you more than you'll ever know," Steph pleaded a moment later.

Sandy said as she came up the bed, "Oh, I do know, because I missed you. I knew you'd come back. This place is the most special place in the whole world. The people here are truly unique and you'll never be loved more than you are here. Welcome home."

The women kissed as Jim cradled Steph, and stroked Sandy's hot cheerleader body.

After showers, the trio dressed in casual clothes and went downstairs. Steph blushed and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day, as she interacted with others in the house, but soon she realized that there was no animosity towards her, only joy at her return. She continued to get a lot of attention: kisses, hugs, and words of affirmation about her.

As they sat around the dinner table after eating, Bob asked Steph, "Do you still want to work as a paralegal?"

She nodded, "Yes. I'll have to start looking for a job."

Bob smiled, "If you want one with our attorney who you've met several times, Martin Harber is looking for someone with exactly your qualifications."

Steph looked surprised, "Now, how do you know that?"

Bob grinned, "Because I talked with him about two hours ago about you. He remembers you; he remembers all of us. If you're interested you just need to call his office Monday morning and schedule a time to come in for a perfunctory interview. Unless you do something outlandish, you have the job."

Bob pushed Martin Harber's business card down the table to Steph.

The moment added yet one more emotional moment in Steph's day. Her face scrunched up as she tried to hold back the tears, but then they came with another series of sobs. Though it all, she blurted out, "Thank you. Thank you all so much."

Bob got up and went down the table a few chairs to Steph's side. Zoey was next to her, and already rubbing Steph's back and telling her that we all cared about her. Bob embraced the two of them, and there was some whispering. Steph had nearly collapsed again. Soon, Bob picked up Steph's nearly limp body and carried her upstairs. Zoey came along with a smile.

Alice and Sandy sat with Stephanie the next day and talked about the many changes in The Circle since she'd left a year earlier with Nick. Of course, there were the babies to start with.

After that, Alice told her about Renee Duval – our supermodel. Steph knew her by name and all the hype and magazines, but had a hard time believing that Renee had chosen to live in The Circle. Alice explained the many reasons. The three of them watched a re-run of Renee onGood Morning Today, where Renee got interviewed about her appearance as aPlayboy bunny for the Christmas edition of the revered magazine.

With Renee also came Ellen Delaney, her personal assistant assigned by Renee's agent in Hollywood. Alice and Sandy both talked about Ellen's journey back to mental health after have been abused both growing up and then while in college. Steph was especially sympathetic.

Steph laughed when she heard about the second drone incident. The Circle had dispensed with the security guard after a month. People might have known where Renee lived, but no one seemed intent on bothering her. The week Steph came back Renee and Ellen had flown to Paris so she could appear in a fashion show of some kind.

Alice was graphic about how the guard had pulled his assault rifle and shot the drone out of the sky as it hovered trying to take a picture of the front of the house.

Also, as Steph had seen the night before, The Circle had added a cook for the evening meal to both prepare and clean up. So far, the match seemed ideal. Neil got a lot of praise for his culinary masterpieces for twenty-five people or so, and no one in the house had to break away from other activities for long periods of time to worry about dinner or clean up.

Alice also talked about her best friend on the west coast, Amy Saddler – Matt's real aunt, who had been a 'remote' circle member, but who had fallen in love locally out west, and then married a man named Montana Jones. The pair kept promising to visit, but so far there hadn't been an opportunity to come east due to their jobs.

Lynn and Michelle joined the three women after the toddlers and babies went down for naps. Both women looked exhausted and it was only early afternoon.

Steph asked, "If you hired a cook, why don't you hire some nannies? That way, everyone and especially the grandmothers can enjoy the babies without feeling overwhelmed by the full days with them."

The four other women looked at each other as though they had been the dumbest people in the world.

Alice nodded at Steph, "Thank you for stating the obvious, which no one else in this house had seen. We've been boiling frogs since the first babies arrived."

Stephanie didn't understand, "Boiling frogs?"

"Oh, there's this old story, and I don't know whether it's true or not, that if you put a frog in a pan of boiling water, it'll jump out right away; but if you put in cold water, and slowly turn up the heat, it'll stay there and swim around until it's a boiled frog. It represents being too close to a continuously deteriorating situation, until you're cooked."

Steph nodded, "That was me in Boston with Nick. Everything went bad a little each day, and I didn't do anything. In hindsight I should have jumped out of the pan much earlier."

12