The Circle Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What then?"

"NBC wants to film us over a long period of time, and have weekly one-hour shows, with us just being us."

Bob was taken aback. "Where'd they get this idea?"

"Well, the Duggar family is now off the air, thanks to Josh doing shit with underage teens, and Bachelorette is getting stale. They're looking for something 'hot,' as it was termed to me. Something that verges on sexual a lot, but had people doing interesting things."

"I get it, but why else. We're pretty boring, aren't we?"

"Over time, we're not," Renee replied. "We have two heroes who foiled an armed robbery, there's me the supermodel, we have two ex-porn queens in our circle, plus we've done some of our own movies – and this'll kick those sales through the roof. We have babies with indeterminate paternity. We have several self-made millionaires. We have drama. We have a network TV news anchor. We have diversity in sex, race, creed, age, national origin, and lots of other things. We have all the makings of a great TV show."

Ellen stepped in, "They want to film now so they end up with twelve one-hour shows for the fall season. We'd have a film crew here pretty much 24/7."

Bob looked around at the nude bodies, "But how would they handle something like this?"

Renee shrugged, "Don't know, but you can bet it would sell a lot of advertising space." She laughed, "Especially, for Viagra, Cialis, and that new female mood drug Lady Prelox, not to mention Trojans."

Bob said, "We have to bring this up Sunday night when we meet as a group. You want to do this, right?"

Renee and Ellen both nodded.

Alex said, "I think it'd be a gas – talk about reality TV."

Sunday night after dinner, everyone gathered in the family room. Extra chairs had been brought in from elsewhere in the house. Bob looked down the list of names on his agenda and made visual eye contact with each person, including the toddlers who were still up and the babies in mothers' arms. There were thirty-six warm bodies in the room.

Bob called the meeting to order. "We have an interesting proposal before us again. Renee has been working on the pros and cons of the request, so I'll turn it over to her."

Renee stood. She wore sexy spike heels as usual; sport shorts that hugged her tight ass and that made mouths water; a crop top sans bra; and a colorful scarf around her neck. She blushed as she stood.

"Hi everyone; I'll get right to the point. Rhonda my agent was contacted by NBC. They want to do a reality TV series about The Circle." She explained the mechanics of the request, and then did a brief report on the pros and cons.

"Cons first," Renee said. "We'd lose our privacy for a while. We really would have to stop having sex in the public rooms, regardless of time or day, although I think the film crew would be happily entertained. It'd be like making the porn movies.

"I can't estimate the impact that revealing our way of life to others would have on our careers and other social contacts. The first time it happened, withThe Courier, it didn't go well. ThePlayboy fallout was miniscule, unless I missed something. I'll come back to this another way.

"As for the pros for doing this, we will all get some serious media exposure. It'll do me a world of good, and increase my rates because my visibility increases. I talked to Alex and he thinks it'll be good for his business too, so I imagine Marlene and Sheila would be positively impacted, as clients would want to sign-up with a TV personality. Willow thinks it'd be good for her. You others will have to think about what it would or wouldn't do for you.

"We'd also reap a small fortune from the network. We've been talking about hiring more staff and getting a vacation retreat; I'm sure the funds could do all that with no problem. I mean we're talking over a million here."

Renee turned back to Bob.

Bob said, "Discussion and then a vote? I think we'll need a unanimous vote on this one too, like so many of our others. What affects one of us, affects us all."

There were a dozen questions for Renee, most of which she could answer. A few Ellen had the answer to, since she'd had the longer discussion with Rhonda about the reality TV show.

Bob summarized the discussion after having gotten comments from almost everyone, "We need to communicate to NBC that we will only do this if we are portrayed in a positive light. We don't want this show to be judgmental about our lifestyle any more than that the lifestyle of love and caring speaks for itself. We want to be sure that it's clear that we are not just tolerating each other, but we are celebrating each other's mind, body, and spirituality."

Bob checked his notes, "Oh, yes, we don't mind that the eroticism of our lives comes across, but it should not appear as though we are a bunch of swingers who care little for one another. Let's see, and we'd like all of this in writing."

In the end the vote was unanimous for doing the TV show.

12