The Circle Ch. 43

Story Info
A hot female fan wants to join the group.
3.8k words
4.77
16.2k
9

Part 43 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 43 – A hot female fan wants to join the group

Matt stood in the electrical aisle at the Walmart in Centerville comparing the attributes of dimmable versus non-dimmable LED light bulbs. He had a list of items to pick up, all in the nature of cleaning or maintenance on the house. The LED bulbs were slated for the canned ceiling lights in the cathedral ceiling part of the living room. He'd already rented a twenty-foot folding ladder to be able to reach the fixtures, several of which had dead bulbs and no way to easily reach them. Now, he only needed to decide on the type and brand.

The store wasn't very busy given the time of evening on a Thursday, so it was a pleasure instead of the mobs of frenzied shoppers he often found there on Saturdays and Sundays.

He glanced up to see a cute blond walking in his direction with some determination in her step. The pretty girl seemed to be looking right at him. She wore flats, snug shorts that revealed shapely hips and probably her rear, and a pretty flecked blue top that hugged her body enough to show she was busty. Glancing at her face, Matt saw she was very attractive: mid-twenties, five-foot-four, and from the look on her face, clearly on a mission. Matt instantly gave her a '10' rating.

As he finished his initial assessment, the pretty girl arrived where Matt was standing.

"Hi, I'm Stacy."

Matt smiled, "Hello Stacy, nice to meet you. I'm Matt."

"Oh, I know exactly who you are. I'm even in love with you."

"Huh?"

"I've watched you over and over again onThe Circle. I've hoped and dreamed about meeting you, so I could offer myself to you."

Matt blushed some more, "Huh?" He made a resolution to say something more profound to the cute girl that 'Huh.'

"I would like to make love with you ... to be one of your girlfriends."

"Errr, Stacy, I'm flattered, but ..."

"Oh, I know," Stacy said in a resigned tone, "girls walk up to you all the time and give themselves to you. I ..."

"NO!" Matt protested a little too loud. "No one has ever done this ... what you're doing." He looked horrified that someone so cute and so nice would be throwing themselves at him. In a way this was a dream come true, but in another way it felt really strange and surreal.

Matt started, "I'm sorry, but ..." He was at a loss for words for a few seconds.

Stacy said in a tone loaded with exasperation obviously at herself for mishandling her conversation, "Please, let me begin again before you turn me away. I've watched every episode of your TV show, and I love your entire intentional family. I especially love you, because you exude the values and principles that I find I resonate with more than ever.

"I am twenty-six, have a masters degree in fine arts, I paint and do photography – so I have that in common with you, and I work in the city at the museum as a curator of contemporary art – including photography. I lucked into that job because one of my professors knew the head of the museum and put in a good word for me. I do not have a boyfriend, but I have had several. I live in Dillonville with my parents and older brother, about three miles from your home. I am an open book ... what else would you like to know about me?"

Matt stuttered and stammered, "Errr, how many men have you walked up to like this?"

Stacy stomped her foot in mock anger but smiled, "NO ONE. I've never felt like this about anybody or any group of people in my life." Perhaps without knowing it, she put her hand on her heart.

There was a long silence. Matt finally said, "What do you really want, Stacy?"

"I want to be one of your girlfriends. I would like to live with you and your housemates. I promise I'll fit in and be a really good citizen of The Circle."

Matt paused, "Stacy, do you know how many other women have made exactly that same offer over the past few months since the TV show started?"

Stacy suddenly sounded very uncertain, "A lot?"

"Several thousand!" Matt exclaimed, knowing that he might be exaggerating somewhat. "So, I'm torn here. You are the first person to ever accost me personally, and I do like you. You are cute, and I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't attracted to you on many levels. BUT, I don't know how to handle this. If I allowed you into The Circle, I'd have to allow almost all those others who have asked too. We'd have a Circle the size of a small city. I have a sense of fairness about this, and I don't really know what to do."

Stacy frowned. "Hmmm. I see what you mean, and I feel I know you, so I can understand the dilemma I pose."

"Thank you."

Stacy brightened, "Hey, you said I was cute and that I sort of turned you on, right?"

Matt carefully said with some degree of suspicion, "Right."

"So, have you ever just talked to a girl you'd never met before in a conversation? You know, you kind of hit on someone you'd like to know better? Certainly you must have when you were in college if not many times since then."

"Yeah," Matt said slowly, starting to sense where the conversation was going.

"So, here I am in aisle fourteen looking at light bulbs – looking all cute and sexy, and you come along and feel all these wonderful vibrations from me or with me or whatever. So you decide to say something to me." She picked up a light bulb from the shelf and started to look at the packaging.

Stacy made a little gesture with her hands as though it was Matt's turn to talk. He was supposed to start this hypothetical situation.

Matt burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation. He said with great humor in his tone, "Hey, you come here often for light bulbs?"

Stacy roared with laughter, a point that scored many points with Matt. She got control and said, "Why you smooth talker, I bet you'd ask me to have a cup of coffee with you, wouldn't you?"

Matt smiled, "I would. Would you?"

"I'd be delighted, but do I know you?"

"I am known in some circles as a photographer, in others as a research biochemist, and in still others as one of the cast in a reality TV series."

"Oh, I know about two of the three, and I'd love to have coffee with you. Thank you for inviting me." She smiled broadly at the success of her ploy. Through her cleverness, she'd kept herself in the game.

Matt picked up a box of dimmable light bulbs, "Let me buy these and put them in my car. Come with me. I saw a Starbucks across the street. If you trust me, I'll drive us over."

Stacy put both hands on her heart and did a mock swoon, "I'd trust you to the ends of the earth."

Matt rolled his eyes, and the two of them headed to the checkout registers.

Fifteen minutes later the two of them sat outside under a laurel tree, each with a coffee.

Matt teased, "Stacy, how do you see your life changing if you became a Circle member? Talk about yourself."

She beamed, "I'd have an outlet for the love I feel bottled up inside me. I'd be loved, and be the amplifier of that love back to others. I'd have this wonderful constellation of friends and lovers – I love that term 'constellation' that Bob used. My whole social life would change so that I actually had one, and it would revolve around The Circle. I would live in the house, yet be close enough to my family to see them and not have them worry about me; I even worked out what I understand are the economics of my living in the house, and I can easily carry my weight.

"Eventually, I'd want a baby or two, and I feel like Lolly and the others. So long as someone I love impregnates me, I don't need to know the specific parentage. I love children, by the way, so I could also be one of the universal moms for the existing kids. I think they're all so cute.

"I love to read both popular fiction and stories about the great artists throughout history. I have a good self-image that I am certain living in The Circle will improve; how could it not when you're loved by so many people?

"I'm spiritual but not religious. I love being in nature, so I have liked to take vacations to hike or roam about various mountains. I ski. I help out at the Girls' Club in the city. I have one girl about twelve whom I'm mentoring; she has a tough home life, and I think talking to me about it helps her cope. I'm a self-starter. I think I'm creative and curious."

Stacy paused, "Oh, God, I sound so conceited. I haven't talked that much about myself since I was in junior high school."

Matt nodded, "No, you did very well, and just what I asked you to do – well, almost."

"Almost?"

"You have watched all our shows, and what's the underlying theme that cuts across all of them."

Stacy smiled, "Sex. Making love. Sharing yourself with each other in every way possible."

Matt gestured, "And ...?"

"Oh, I see. I didn't think I'd have to talk about that on a first date, but here goes. I am a loving and passionate person when I'm with people I care about. I've had a number of boyfriends, and been sexual with them. If anything, I'm maybe oversexed. I think about that aspect of things frequently – I mean many times in my waking hours, and I often dream about sexual situations."

Matt bluntly asked, "If you haven't had a boyfriend for a while, what do you do to satisfy yourself?"

Stacy looked puzzled, "You mean do I masturbate? You betcha. I have some great toys, and I understand my body. I also have a room at home that's a bit isolated from the other bedrooms, so I'm pretty certain no one hears me or my toys when I'm using the electric ones. I'm not sure I'd care anyway. So, for over two years, that's what I've been doing."

Matt tried to toss her an unexpected question, "Are you bisexual?"

Stacy looked surprised. "I ... I don't know. I know that a lot of girls tried stuff with their college roommates or sorority sisters or whatever, but I wasn't one of them. I've never had the opportunity to try, but I'd be willing to."

"Fair answer. Now, you may ask me lots of questions."

Stacy looked pleased that Matt had turned the tables on himself. She posed with a smirk, "Do you masturbate?"

"Rarely. Usually only when some of us are playing and arousing each other with sexual kinks."

"How often do you have sex?"

"A couple of times each day at a minimum, maybe more on weekends. Sometimes more on ..."

"A DAY!"

Matt just nodded.

"Do you sleep with all the women in The Circle?"

"Yes, but sleep is often not on the agenda. We are a very sexual group."

"Wow. That's so under played on the TV show. Are you bisexual?"

"No."

"Who's the horniest man and horniest woman in The Circle?"

Matt laughed. "For the men, it's probably Jim, Bob, or me, althoughall the men are right up there. For the women, it varies around, but overall Alice, Sheila, and Tracy might be the most oversexed."

Stacy nodded as though she'd already reached a similar conclusion. She asked, "Is it true that Tina and Marlene were strippers or did porn?"

Matt smiled, "Yes, and you should know that not too long ago many of us in The Circle also made some adult videos that we sold and that are available on the market. We're trying to downplay that side of things on the TV show, but I'm sure it'll get revealed by someone in the media one of these days."

Stacy gestured with her hand, "Say more about that. What'd you do?"

"Well, we did one video that was pretty real and pretty sexual about how The Circle got formed – Jim, Bob, and I going after Sheila, Zoey, and Monica, with Alice on the sidelines coaching us and fucking our brains out. Eventually, it was one big orgy, and that was the porn movie.

"We did some others, and Alice scripted the parts and roles for us. What we lacked in acting ability we made up for with enthusiasm and horniness. I think eventually everyone in The Circle at the time appeared in some role where they had sex on camera. I was the head cameraman by the way, but I also appeared in most of them."

Stacy said, "Oh, I'd love to see them. Would you give me the titles or tell me where I can get copies?"

"If you promise not to be the source that reveals our secret lives to the media. It'll come out, but I'd like to stall that revelation for the sake of the show and the people working so hard to make it a success."

"Oh, of course."

Matt asked, "Would you make a porn video?"

Stacy didn't respond right away. She eventually said slowly, "There are two things going on in my head. One is to not embarrass my family."

"A laudable goal."

"The other is to acknowledge that I am a sexual animal, and I'm fun-loving, and would get a huge charge out of doing something of an exhibitionist nature with my friends." She paused, "I'm torn by the tension of those two responses."

"A very good answer."

Stacy asked, "Who are the most recent additions to The Circle and how did they find their way into your hearts?"

Matt said, "Fair question, given your wishes. For the men, I think one of the cameramen on the TV crew is going to join us. Darrell is a great fellow, well liked and even loved, and is highly personable. We've gotten to know him over the past months as the cameras followed us around.

"Before that, we had the four men who built our large house addition join us, but that was after weeks and weeks of flirting and teasing with the women. Before those four, the men were pretty much personal friends or spouses of some of the women."

"And the recent women?"

"Jessica will likely join up with us if she hasn't already; she's the psychologist that worked with Ellen and Tammy, and is now doing the interviews of everyone for a research paper on our polyamorous lifestyle. Before Jess, Tammy was a friend of a member and brought in to be a nanny; however, she's had her personal problems to overcome. Renee and Ellen came by way of a swingers group The Circle sometimes engages with.

Let's see, Sandy and Stephanie came in by way of a party we did – Sandy was the planner and Steph helped out; the party devolved into a bit of an orgy at the end. Along with them came Lynn, the mother of one of the young men who came into The Circle early on."

Stacy nodded, "I can see why my approach in the store put you off on me. All of the other contacts have been through your networks or became known to you on your initiative to interact with them."

Stacy looked sad, "I guess I blew it. I should have tried to find a way to befriend someone in The Circle or get a part time job helping out in some way."

Matt smiled, "But you did befriend one of the members, or did you forget?"

"Huh?"

"I'm your new friend." Matt's smile broadened.

* * * * *

Matt wasn't the only person confronted by an 'outsider' who wanted to join The Circle. The situation started to happen so frequently because of the TV show, that Bob called a Sunday evening meeting to discuss the situation.

Bob opened the meeting, "To my knowledge, all of us have been stopped by at least one fan who expressed interest in joining The Circle. Most have been easily discouraged. Matt has had the most extensive experience, and I'll let him summarize it for us."

Matt stood and talked about how Stacy Banks approached him at Wal-Mart, and how they'd subsequently interviewed each other over coffee. That episode had occurred only a few days earlier, and the pair had again had a glass of wine after work on Friday evening after work. He talked about her style, looks, and demeanor, including how she realized she'd embarrassed herself at first by coming on too strong.

Bob said, "What do you think we should do with Stacy?"

Matt nodded, "She's unusual in many ways. I think she is authentic and guileless, so I believe everything she told me. Her responses are highly aligned with what we think, and she has good backup reasons for thinking that way. They are so highly aligned that I think she's a natural to join us. She did not cavalierly agree to every aspect of what we do, but then I don't think any of us do either. She's a good independent thinker, but so eager to please."

Matt paused and said, "She's cute, engaging, sexy, smart, and articulate. I'd like to invite her dinner or for some weekends so she can meet more of us, and then see what we think. I'll serve as her sponsor. I'd like her here. I doubt we'll find a better match."

Bob held his hand up, "Don't all jump on the bandwagon. Let's hear another story at the other end of the spectrum. Sheila?"

Sheila stood and grinned, "I was in the mall on Tuesday, and this handsome well-dressed man comes up to me, acknowledges that he knows me from the TV show, and we start to chat. He comes on to me in a strong way, but it's clear he's a control freak, and that he's not at all into sharing either me or himself with anybody. He became crass, rude, and too many other things for me to even consider having a cup of coffee with him, although he did suggest that. I wouldn't give him the time of day, so I brushed him off and broke off our talk. He called me a few unkind names as I walked away. I worried all the way home that he might be stalking me. I even alerted our driveway ninja."

Ellen spoke up, "At Bob's request, I talked to Marty at NBC who has been reading our fan mail. She says that we might easily have a thousand somewhat serious requests from people to join The Circle from all over the country and Canada. Many are enamored by just the sex, and others are just lonely or have no family. I don't think those are good reasons to consider anybody without a broader look at them."

Kyle said, "This sounds like where we were when we offered to mentor a couple of groups who wanted to get something similar started."

Bob nodded, "Maybe that's what we should do. Match up the requests on a geographic basis, get them in touch with each other, and help them set up their own circles."

Kyle said, "I'd be interested in helping a group or two get started." Several of the others chimed in too.

Bob said, "So, more locally, we have one viable candidate from the people we met, is that right? It sounds to me like we should invite her to meet the rest of the group."

Everyone looked at Matt.

Matt looked happy and said, "I'll invite Stacy for an evening meal, a tour of the house, and maybe a weekend getaway here. In the meanwhile, Ellen could you talk to Marty about the idea of starting satellite groups with those interested. Maybe there's some kind of form letter to send to the more cogent of those letter expressing interest."

Ellen gave a thumbs up. She liked taking on assignments like this from the group.

Later that evening, Matt called Stacy. "Good evening, my new friend. How are you?"

Stacy beamed over the phone, "I am so glad you called. I love hearing from you. What are you up to, and what has The Circle been doing?"

"Several things about you, my dear. We all talked about you and having you visit us just a couple of minutes ago. I wondered if you felt your ears burning. I'm calling to invite you to dinner on Wednesday here at the house, and to spend the weekend with us in a week."

"Oh, my God. That'd be so wonderful. Yes. Yes." Matt could tell she was overjoyed at the prospect.

Matt said, "I do have a question for you, though. We talked about you by name tonight in front of the TV cameras. I can ask them to bleep that out since you're not part of The Circle, but when you visit, you will be filmed. Does that bother you? Will that impact your relationship with your family in an adverse way?"

Stacy paused in her thinking, "No. No. That's all fine. I will explain to them what's happening; that this is a turning point in my life. They already know that I love the TV show. I'll tell them everything; don't worry. I'll do it. You can't even begin to imagine how happy this is making me right now. I'm about to spontaneously combust."

After that thought she asked, "Did people have reservations about me, for instance, how I asked to be included?"

12