The Circle Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lloyd looked to Jean and she said, "The pictures we have from you aren't ... sexy enough for us. We wanted something even more erotic and more explicit, if you will."

Alice probed, "Sex acts?"

"Yes."

"Such as?"

"Oh, I see. Well, female masturbation can be beautiful," Jean said slightly embarrassed. She wasn't used to having two people she'd barely met suddenly discussing sex with her.

Lloyd diverted, "Intercourse in various positions, even group sex in some situations. We both enjoy pornography, at least some genres."

Matt said, "With each other, I assume?"

"Oh, yes, of course."

"Just making sure."

Jean and Lloyd looked at each other and exchanged some hidden communication.

Matt said, "Well, Alice and I will get some equipment from the car. This room is nice and airy, and might be a good place to start. What I'd like to do is move the sofa over about eight feet front of that window. We'll pick up some natural light that way, and it'll give me a natural background with all the trees out there."

They nodded, and a few minutes later, Matt and Alice were setting up some additional lights and strobes in the room, and getting several cameras laid out on a side table with a variety of lenses.

Matt turned to Lloyd and Jean. "I suggest you two strip down, otherwise we're going to have underwear and bra impressions on your skin to contend with. You can wear robes if you want." He indicated, "We'll be shooting in this direction, so put your clothing back there."

Jean and Lloyd slowly stripped off their clothing. Sure enough both of them had had on tight underwear and a bra, so there were obvious lines on their skin.

Matt nodded to Alice, "Show them how to massage those lines away." He said his request in a no-nonsense business-like way, but Alice knew this was a request for fun.

Alice moved to Jean first. She started on her back, shoulders, and sides, massaging where her bra straps had been. Slowly, she worked her way to her front, only as she came around, somehow Jean's nipples received as much attention as the bra line.

Alice allowed her hand to drop lower too, where the elastic in Jean's bikini pants had left a line low on her torso, and around her legs too. Of course, Alice's hand also brushed against her tuft of pubic hair, and then even slid along her moist slit.

Jean moaned as she held onto Alice's shoulders.

Alice immediately moved to Lloyd. He was briefs man, and so had obvious lines from the elastic in his underwear around his waist and thighs. Alice managed to go past every inch of those lines, constantly bumping into the pleasingly large cock that seemed to get larger by the second.

After another minute of the foolish game, Alice engulfed Lloyd's cock in her mouth for a few seconds. She explained, "Just in case there were any obvious lines around this appendage that I might have missed earlier." Gulp. Alice understood the art of deep throat fellatio, and she surprised Lloyd with her initial demonstration.

She looked over at Jean, and got a huge smile.

Alice stood and rejoined Matt. "What's next, boss?"

Get some of the makeup and give them a dusting. You know."

Alice opened up a large tool box, which turned out to have a large number of tubs of make up in it, along with lipsticks, rouges, and so on. She took several containers of powder and held them up to Jean's skin, even testing several on her shoulder. When she found one she liked, she dusted Jean's body with the colored talc. She added a hint of high gloss lipstick, and a little rouge on her cheeks and then stepped back and admired her work.

Alice repeated the process on Lloyd, paying a little less attention to his facial features. The pair laughed when she ran the dusting brush over his tumescent cock, just now settling down after her brief sortie on the beast.

Matt had Jean sit on the back edge of the sofa, her back to the window with her feet on the pillows where one would normally sit. He instructed, "Get comfortable, but try to keep your back straight. Also, spread your legs pretty wide, and then masturbate. Don't think about the camera or me, or anything else except getting off. If you can achieve an orgasm, please do so."

Alice picked up a four-foot square silver reflector and moved around until Matt nodded. She was reflecting onto Jean some of the natural light streaming in the windows.

Jean stared at the camera and reached down with one hand and touched her pussy. She appeared to be very self-conscious and even looked worried. She started to rub herself, but the movements were still and stilted. Erotic it wasn't.

Matt went and whispered to Lloyd, and got a large nod from the man.

Matt then went behind Jean on the sofa. He turned her slightly towards him, and pulled her gently towards him and into a kiss. It was a long and tender kiss, and the temperatures of the two rose exponentially over time.

One of Matt's hands cupped her left breast, massaging the beautiful body part until the nipple felt rigid and tight. He leaned in and sucked on the teat. Jean moaned. As he mouthed her breast, his hand dropped to her pussy. After rubbing around the area for a moment, he slid one and then a second finger into her pussy. He started to finger fuck her.

Jean's back arched and she pushed both her cunt and her breasts into him. She uttered, "Oh, God. Wonderful ..."

Matt could feel the fluids in Jean's pussy start to flow. She became exceptionally responsive to him. They kissed many times as he moved around her body. He whispered, "Are you horny? Do you want to be fucked?"

"God, yes."

"You have to masturbate to orgasm for me first. Will you do that?"

Jean's hands jerked to her pussy as Matt went back to his camera and started to move around to get interesting shots. As she penetrated herself, or stroked her clit area, her body gave in to the experience. She swayed to some unheard rhythm as her fingers danced across the critical areas of her skin. Matt captured shots of her from across the room, as well as close-ups of her hands, fingers, vagina, and clit.

Eventually, Jean came ... hard enough that her body doubled over and she sank down onto the sofa with an obvious flush of her climax. She was panting.

Matt gestured to Lloyd. "Go and make love to your wife."

Lloyd had been standing behind Alice and Matt slowly stroking his cock as he watched Jean do herself. He strode to the sofa, and gathered Jean in his arms, showering her with kisses, and then allowed his hands to caress her body, trying to take it all in.

Matt moved around, occasionally pointing to Alice and having her move with her reflector to a different position. The shutter fired off aperiodically, capturing shot after shot through the couple's foreplay, and then his penetration of her body there on the sofa.

Once or twice Matt made a nearly inaudible suggestion to the couple, and they changed positions slightly, but as the afternoon went on, they enjoyed a long and public make out and fuck session.

Lloyd finally turned to Matt. "I have a growing case of blue balls. If I don't orgasm soon, I think I'll spontaneously combust."

Matt chuckled, "Then cum."

Within the minute, Lloyd exploded like a nuclear device in the desert into Jean's sweet and drippy pussy. A few minutes later, Matt had him move to the side so he could capture some shots of the semen leaking from the vaginal opening. He happened to like creampie shots.

12