The Circle Ch. 49

Story Info
Sex after photoshoot. Surprise letter deals a shock to Brad.
2.5k words
4.76
16.6k
8
0

Part 49 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 49 – Sex after the photoshoot. A surprise letter

Lloyd had collapsed a few feet away into a comfortable living room chair. His cock remained wet from his wife's pussy, and a few drips of semen remained on the head.

Alice stowed the large reflector she'd been using to help Matt with the lighting, and swooped in, gobbling down the cock. After a minute of surging her mouth around his nearly flaccid tool, she pulled off. "Yummy. You taste especially good: Jean's pussy juice and your cum all mixed together. What a nice cocktail." She went right down on him again.

Lloyd gasped, "That's almost too much."

Alice pulled off, "Oh, do you want me to stop?"

"No. I said almost." He grinned at her, and then tugged at the top she wore.

Alice tugged the t-shirt over her head, exposing her generous breasts to Lloyd. She could see his cock surge and get larger as she allowed his hands to touch and caress her tits, pulling on her nipples.

Alice said, "Is this OK with you two? We don't want to cross some boundary and mess you guys up."

"No, this is good. We even fantasized about this happening, but didn't dare think it would."

Jean said, "Oh, yes. We want this."

Matt moved and sat beside Jean's nude body. The pair immediately started to kiss again, and soon were into a full-scale make out session, this time with no intent to stop. Less than ten minutes later, Matt had sucked on her tits, eaten some of the cum from her pussy, and stood nude and proud in front of her with his cock at full attention.

"Yes, fuck me," Jean gasped.

Matt smiled, and slowly penetrated the pretty woman.

Next to them in the armchair, Alice was nude and had started to ride Lloyd in the reverse cowgirl position, his hands coming around her from the back to fondle her breasts as she rode him.

The orgasms started with Jean, in part because Matt kept toying with her clit and driving her from one climax to the next, even as he read her signals and hammered into her body with his engorged cock.

Eventually, everyone came again. Alice immediately cleaned up Lloyd and Matt with her oral skills, and then worked over Jean until she had one more cum.

Lloyd panted, "Wow. That was spectacular."

Matt smiled and kissed Jean quickly, "I think so too."

Jean said, "Can you come back once in a while?"

Matt said, "Well, we have to come back after I've processed the pictures, and I would like to see what you do with them. May I show them to my housemates? They won't end up on the Internet or anywhere unless you put them there. Later, I'll give you all of the good ones."

Jean nodded, "That's fine, but plan to spend some time with us when you return. This was a monumental day for us."

"You've never done this before?" Alice asked.

"No, but we've talked about it for years. This is a milestone for us."

Alice posed, "Would you like us to put you in touch with a swingers' group we know and sometimes participate in? Nice people; about the same socio-economic level."

Lloyd said to Jean, "What do you think?"

Jean nodded, "Yes. We could at least explore what it might be like with someone."

Alice said, "I'll get the information for you and give it to you when we come back."

Matt stood and walked to one of the tripods. He lifted the camera off of it. "Oh, good. I think we got some good pictures of the four of us."

"How's that?" Lloyd asked.

"I set up the cameras to watch our foursome. Each took a photo every five seconds, so we have a whole set that I can sort through to see whether anything worthwhile will show up. It's only a couple of thousand pictures."

Jean said, "How many pictures did you take overall today?"

Matt glanced at the other camera, and then one he'd been using to photograph her masturbation session and their lovemaking session. "I'd guess around four or five thousand. I'll have to let you know."

"Thousand!"

Matt nodded, "These two cameras were taking shots every five seconds the whole time we were swapping. So right there is two thousand. I took about a thousand of Jean masturbating, and I'm guessing another thousand when the two of you were making love."

* * * * *

Marty Graham, our contact at NBC, and the assistant to the producer of the TV show The Circle, called one evening. She got Bob, but asked, "Is Brad there? I have a letter I need to read to him."

Bob got Brad on the line. It was one of the nights that he and Sandy were staying over at the house. Sandy was already cuddled up with Jim on one of the sofas after dinner.

Marty read Brad the letter than she'd opened that day from the backlog of fan mail about the show.

Dear Brad Ross,

I hope this letter reaches you, because it might be life changing for both of us. My name is Nancy Tilden, I'm eighteen, and I live in San Diego. To cut to the chase, I think I am your daughter.

So you can test this, I took a swab from my cheek and put it in the enclosed plastic tube and sealed it up. Please compare it to your own in some way – DNA test, for instance. I know from cop shows on TV that you can do this. If you let me know the cost, I'll pay you back. I just wanted you to get the raw swab.

Mom was Ann Tilden. She died a year ago in an auto accident. A drunk driver ran a red light and T-boned her car. I was old enough to remain on my own, but I had to sell our house and fold up everything that had been our way of life.

Why do I think you might be my dad? Unbeknownst to me, Mom kept diaries when she was a teen, through when I was conceived and born, and after we moved out here. She talked about you (or someone with your name) as the baby daddy. She didn't want you to know, because you two had broken up by then, and she didn't want to be a burden to you. She continued to love you even though you couldn't be together. She did wed eventually but that didn't last long.

I have lots more to share, but let's find out if we're related. I will be glad to talk to you too, but I only know how to contact you by sending this to NBC. My contact information is ...

Brad had stood in a corner of the lounge mostly listening on the phone as Marty read him the letter. At the end, they heard him ask her to scan the letter and send it to him by email. He promised to follow up. They also heard him ask her to send the vial with the swab and the enclosed photograph, a statement that made them all look at each other full of questions.

Sandy sat forward as he ended the call, "What's up, honey?"

Brad looked at everyone in the room. "I might have a teenager I didn't know about until just now."

Sandy shot up like she'd just sat on a cattle prod. "You'd better explain that a little further."

Brad looked a little worried. "Honey, before I met you I dated a girl named Ann Tilden. I was a senior and she was a junior in high school. We were pretty hot and heavy for about a year, but then right after I graduated she moved to California with her parents. I got a couple of letters from her, but we knew we'd never make it being over a thousand miles apart. We broke up and I never heard from her again."

Brad turned to the room, "That was around eighteen years ago. So the letter I got is from Nancy Tilden. She said she was eighteen, and thought I might be the guy based on diaries her mother kept. I don't know much more than that, except she sent a photo of herself and a DNA swab for me to compare with my own. Marty at NBC is sending in tomorrow's mail."

Sandy said, "What's she want? Money?"

"I'm not sure. The letter didn't ask for anything other than to make contact."

"Are you going to call her?"

Brad thought for a moment as he paced part of the room. "After I get the results of the DNA tests, but I'm guessing they'll prove we're related since I certainly did date Ann."

Three days later the package from NBC arrived at the house. With so many people living at the house, the mail usually was a crate full of envelopes and sometimes small boxes. The UPS and FedEx trucks were at the house a couple of times a week too.

Brad took the vial with the swab and drove into the city to a lab where DNA testing was done. They took a swab of his mouth, and clearly marked the two vials and promised results in a week.

Brad went in a week later, and met with a 'counselor' to talk briefly about the results. The 'counselor' was a young woman in a white lab coat named Maureen.

Maureen said, "No doubt that you two are related. The one you had us mark Nancy is obviously your daughter with a probability of 96.4 percent – that's makes it almost certain. There were no prominent disease markers for either of you either, and that's always good news."

Brad paid for the results and left. Now what.

The phone call that evening was one of the most unusual he'd ever started.

"Hello, this is Nancy."

"Nancy ... this is your father."

Silence and then, "OH, GOD. DAD." Nancy erupted into wild sobbing and tears. The effect on Brad was pretty intense too; tears rolled down his cheeks. Sandy stood beside him, and dabbed at him with a tissue.

"Honey. Honey, I don't know what to call you, or even where to start. I got the DNA results this afternoon. I'm sorry it took so long."

All he heard on the other end of the line for a long time was a young woman crying and making noises that encouraged him to keep talking.

Brad said, "I need to tell you that although we were young, I loved your mom very much. If we'd been just a little older, we would have stayed together somehow, but that wasn't to be. I think I was seventeen and she was sixteen when she moved to California. I got a letter or two from her, but then everything stopped and I knew that the distance was too much for us."

He went on, "I would have come out there, or done something much different if I'd known about you. Your letter was a shock, and I'm still in shock to find you. It's a good shock, and I want to meet you."

"Can you talk? Say something."

Nancy blubbered, "Oh, Daddy. I have wanted a father all these years, and now I have one. Oh, I have all these dreams about you, and then one of my girlfriends put two and two together. She's the one that figured out that you might be the guy, and that started me to dig a little deeper. She and I had been reading my mother's diaries, and I know we're really supposed to burn them, but if I had I wouldn't have found you."

Nancy went on, slowly getting more control, "Anyway, my friend found this long passage about what a great guy you were – and you were named – Bradley Ross. My friend said, 'Hey, there's a guy named Brad Ross on that TV showThe Circle; you don't suppose it's the same guy do you?"

"That night I cried. I knew Mom had lived not too far from Dillonville where you live now. You HAD to be the guy, but I didn't know how to prove it. That's why I sent the swab with my DNA. I figured you'd know what to do."

Brad said, "Well, you know much more about me from the TV show than I know about you. Talk to me."

"Oh, yeah." Nancy paused. "I'm eighteen. I'm told I'm cute. I'm an A-minus student, or was until I graduated last May. I was a cheerleader, a member of the computer club – so I'm a bit of a geek, and I have lots of friends on Facebook. I couldn't find you there."

Brad mumbled, "I'm not on Facebook, but everyone is hammering on me to join up."

"Anyway, I started to work at a store called Best Buy in what they call their Geek Squad. I've been there four months now, and the pay is pretty good. I work in the store diagnosing and fixing computers, and once in a while go on a house call if we know the person – usually an older woman in my case."

"Where do you live?"

"Oh, yeah. Mom and I had an apartment until the accident. It was a condo, and she almost owned it outright. There was just the two of us." She sighed, "After she died, I had to move in with a foster family, but I lucked out. I had just turned seventeen and just started my senior year. They kept me at the same school, and allowed me to live at home, although my foster mom kept a close eye on me, often staying at the condo with me. They helped me eventually fold up the condo and put it on the real estate market. It sold right away, and I settled up with the bank and now have a bunch in the bank."

Sandy kept nudging Brad, "Ask her to come visit."

Brad said to Nancy, "Can you come and visit us? I'll pay for your ticket and meet you. You know I'm married to Sandy, and she's right beside me and is very excited to meet you. I'm even more excited. If you can't come to me, I'll fly out there this weekend."

Nancy said, "I'd love to come and see you. I want to see the house and the others you live with. I want to meet Sandy too. I hope you like me."

"Oh, darling, I already love you. It's automatic. Come and let me hug my daughter."

Eventually, Brad ended the call. He turned to the rest of the room who had been listening to his side of the conversation, and occasional asides as Sandy explained something to them that Nancy had said.

Half the room had tears running down their faces. Zoey said, "This is so sweet. We are going to love this kid to pieces."