The Circle Ch. 51

Story Info
Nancy comes, teen questions, Willow leaves.
4.4k words
4.79
15.6k
10

Part 51 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 51 – Nancy comes, teen questions, Willow leaves

Nancy stayed an entire week in Dillonville. She got to meet her new family, cementing relationships with her grandparents, and her half-siblings, not to mention her father and stepmother. The latter two relationships involved some serious sex, and were 'hyper romantic' to quote Nancy.

Nancy and Brad met with Marlene on Monday, and moved most of her money to an investment account. Alex came and helped with the transactions and some of the investment advice, especially so Marlene stayed 'legal' with the SEC.

Brad drove Nancy around to the five nearby colleges and the university to see if she found any appeal on those campuses. She favored the university, and made an application to attend and to seek financial aid. Given Brad's financial worth, he doubted she'd get all that much, but he had her covered.

The decision that came hardest for Brad was that Nancy wanted to live at The Circle's house. She was certainly of legal age for about everything but alcohol, but she still hadn't plunged into the sex in the house the way Stacy had.

Stacy and Nancy had rapidly become best friends, although it was a little lopsided, as Nancy looked up to Stacy as someone who was pretty, smart, knew her pathway through life, and was already on it. There was some worship involved, as there was for Brad and Sandy, and many of the others in The Circle.

Brad tried to persuade Nancy to live at the house where he and Sandy continued to reside. True, they spent about three nights a week at The Circle house, and they were totally plugged into all the activities and meals, but Brad apparently found a streak in him where he wanted to protect his daughter from all the sex.

Sandy laughed at him. "She's not a virgin. She lost her virginity when she was fourteen, and has been having sex routinely ever since. How come it's all right for you to have sex with her, but she can't have sex with others? Are you jealous?"

Brad pondered that. "No, not jealous. Protective might be the right word."

"Were you that way about me?"

Brad teased, "No, but I did worry about the men you slept with. I hoped they'd be all right after the experience with you."

"Doofus!" Sandy slugged his shoulder and wandered off. Over her shoulder she said, "Let her live in the house. She'll grow up a lot faster. Everyone will be a parent to her too."

That evening at the house, Nancy felt comfortable enough with everyone to engage in a long discussion with Matt about her life, his photographic work, and many other topics. One result was that Nancy pleaded with Matt to take some sexy nude pictures of her, and if the truth be told she was turned on by Matt and wanted to make love with him.

Brad and Sandy both gave Matt a wink and an indication that he should accommodate Nancy's wishes. They knew he was a careful and considerate lover, and would only engender positive feelings as a result of the planned encounter.

The pair went off to Matt's room. Matt had Zoey as a roommate at that time, and she was about the same size as Nancy. Knowing he had her permission, he outfitted Nancy in Zoey's powder blue see-through baby doll nightie set that made her the sexiest woman on the planet. Matt got hard just seeing her walk out of the bathroom in the garment.

In the span of ten minutes he posed Nancy and took over two hundred sexy shots of her, coaxing and cajoling one pose and one sultry look from her after another in record time. Nancy's breasts were visible through the material, and her wild growth of pubic hair also was not to be hidden behind the gossamer material adding to her mystique.

Eventually, Nancy insisted, "I want some of me nude, like the ones of the other women in The Circle scattered around the house." Indeed, Nancy had studied the large nude photographs around the house of the other women. Some that verged on pornographic were in bedrooms, and some of those included interactions with Circle males, in some cases two or three at a time.

Matt shrugged, trying to keep his cool, "Then it's time to lose the nightie."

Nancy slipped the pretty nightgown over her head and carefully replaced it in Zoey's closet. "Be sure to thank her for letting me use this," she said.

A pair of gentle female hands came around Nancy's beautiful body, grasping her bare breasts as kisses landed on her shoulder. Zoey whispered, "You're welcome, you sexy little mink. You're my size. When you move in we'll have such fun sharing clothes ... and each other."

Nancy and Zoey kissed. Zoey was naked, and obviously as horny and stimulated as Nancy appeared to be.

Near them, Matt's camera continued to click, adding more possible shots to the ones he'd already taken of Nancy.

After some more kissing and whispering between the two women, Nancy and Zoey turned to Matt. He wasn't surprised, and enjoyed having his clothes stripped away, and then the fabulous feeling as Nancy inhaled his already swollen cock and started to please him.

As Nancy looked up and blew him, Zoey and Matt kissed, and he fingered the small woman's slit only inches from Nancy's face. She couldn't help but inhale the various aromas nearby: Matt's male muskiness, and Zoey's arousing and attractive scent.

Zoey teased Matt, "You thought you were going to get to enjoy our new friend all by yourself? Not going to happen, so long as you don't mind me here." Her words were as much for Nancy as for Matt.

Nancy rose and kissed Zoey, and then Matt. "I'm glad you're here. I'm not very skilled at loving another woman ... or even about being with a man, but I hope to improve by living here. I want to be a member of The Circle."

Matt kissed the two of them, and then it was Zoey sucking on Matt's cock as he made out with Nancy and fingered her cunt until her eyes became mere slits due to the pleasure he made in her body.

Zoey commanded, "Bed."

The trio sprawled onto Matt's large bed, and almost immediately Zoey had arranged for Matt to make love to Nancy. Nancy lay back and Matt knelt in front of her, and then slowly and in a sexy way penetrated into the teenage quim in front of him. Both of them moaned in the ecstasy of the moment.

After allowing the couple several minutes to enjoy stroking together, Zoey started to kiss Nancy. She asked, "Do you eat pussy?"

Nancy smiled and said, "Come over me while Matt fucks me."

A split second later, Zoey lowered her moist pussy onto Nancy's mouth as Matt continued to steadily pump his cock into her sweet body.

Fingers got added here and there. Orgasms started for the two girls, and finally, Matt disgorged a gallon of his male juice deep in Nancy's beautiful pussy. Everyone was now kissing, with Nancy being the center of attention.

The aroma of sex filled the room and made the trio hornier than they were when they started. Zoey went down on Matt to clean his cock, and then ate Nancy to two orgasms as she cleaned the drippy remains of his orgasm from inside Nancy's body.

Nancy panted and gasped throughout the lovemaking session. At first, she thought she'd be lucky to have one orgasm. By the time the pair stopped, and elected to rest for a few minutes, Nancy had lost track of how many Big O's she'd had, but it was more than ten.

In the next round, Nancy lay beside Matt and Zoey as they made love. Both would lean over and kiss her occasionally so she felt included in the love they were expressing.

Later, with Zoey's encouragement, Nancy also cleaned up Zoey's hot little love box. She had to admit that she got a great deal of satisfaction bringing Zoey to orgasm, and tasting Matt and her juices, as she did from playing with Matt's equipment.

As the women lay back in each other's arms, Matt retrieved his camera, and took several dozen additional photographs. Some were obviously pure pornography, but most tried to capture the essence of the romantic interlude the trio had shared and the beauty and femininity of the two women, including their kisses to each other.

As the trio drifted off to sleep, Nancy thought about how wonderful being in a house like this would be – women who weren't afraid to express their sexuality with each other, and over a dozen handsome me that turned her on, including her daddy. She wanted to have sex with everyone. No doubt about it, she wanted to live right here.

* * * * *

The following Sunday, Sandy and Nancy flew to San Diego to fold up Nancy's condo, and ship her things east. The pair had made quite a list of things to do while they were out there: get the condo on the real estate market, decide whether to keep or sell Nancy's car, ship a ton of stuff, dispose of three tons of stuff, close out various accounts, settle up with Best Buy and hope for a good recommendation, and allow Nancy to say goodbye to her many friends.

In the evenings, after dinners and other activities, Sandy and Nancy would curl up nude together and make love. Nancy was enthralled by her new step-mother, although Sandy downplayed that role in favor of friend and lover to her husband's new daughter.

All that took a week. Denied of female companionship Brad moved into the house and lived there while his wife and new daughter worked on the west coast. He moved his son and daughter into the house too, putting them in one of the spare bedrooms available in the new wing.

Everyone was well-behaved – meaning no sex in the public rooms, and the TV cameras for the reality TV show continued to roll out the footage. The discovery and arrival of an unknown teen daughter would be front-page news in any circumstance, but to have filmed the event took things to a whole new level.

While Wendy and William, Brad and Sandy's daughter and son, knew their parents lived part of the time with a larger intentional family, they'd had only limited interaction with The Circle. The week getting ready to move Nancy to Dillonville and into The Circle, enabled her half-siblings to have a unique experience and to get a feel of the love their parents enjoyed for the first time.

Monday of that week as soon as school ended, Brad picked them up and brought them to the house. Lynn and Michelle were in part of the living room taking care of the babies and toddlers, that day assisted by Derek. William and Wendy plunged right in to play with the two year olds, and entertain the others, as best they could. There was a lot of laughter.

As the members of The Circle arrived home and the ritual of hugs and kisses took place, the teens were speechless, especially watching their father embrace and kiss all the other women, and then buddy-up with the men. A few of the members extended their affection to the teens, occasionally with a little embarrassment.

The Circle's dinner at the long tables amazed the teens, and because they were new they were often the center of attention. Stacy, Lolly, Tracy, and Ellie made it a point to befriend the teens, since they were closer to their ages than any of the others.

After dinner, Brad corralled the teens into a homework review session, and some talk about school, and then they headed off to their own quarters. Brad came back eventually, and plopped down. He said, "It's not so much physical exercise, it's the mental sparring that uses up what little intellect I have." The others in the room broke up laughing.

Brad was up early and out the door to chauffeur the teens to school and to get to his own job. Promptly at four, the trio arrived back at the house and repeated for the most part the day before. This time the teens were more adaptive to the welcome rituals and even hammed it up with some of the folks.

Wednesday, Brad had a huge curveball thrown to him by his teenagers. After dinner as they went to their room for their homework review with their father, Wendy asked, "Dad, what's porn?"

Brad's head about exploded at the question, and all he could think about was who'd put her up to this.

Before he could say more, William said to his sister, "It's dirty pictures or movies, dummy."

In her innocence, Wendy said, "What makes them dirty? What do you mean by that?"

Brad waited to see if William would answer that one, but he seemed just as puzzled and looked to his father.

Brad said, "First, I want to know what prompted you to ask that question?"

Wendy said, "The kids at school were talking about it. I tried to act like I knew what they were talking about, but I didn't have a clue. I could tell it was naughty in some way, but nothing else."

William said, "I have friends who've seen it on the Internet, but you have blocks on our home computers so we can't go to those sites. I didn't realize that until I tried. So, what gives, Dad?"

Brad took a deep breath. How to explain porn and not glorify it? Hmmmm. "Porn is a word that is short for pornography. You know about the birds and the bees, meaning how a man and woman have sex, sometimes in order to have children. Well, some people get sexually excited watching that, and so there is an industry to make pictures or movies that show various aspects of those sexual acts. Usually there is little emotion or sweetness in those pictures or films, and what they portray is not real love and caring. They are considered bad or naughty by a large segment of the population."

Brad looked for understanding in his kids, and he got a flicker or two from each.

Wendy said, "So, if one of my friends says she was watching porn with her boyfriend ...?"

Brad interrupted, "At your age, that's pretty naughty. If your mother or I caught you, you'd be grounded until you became forty-two, and we'd forget about Christmas and birthdays until then too."

William said, "That's pretty bad. Why?"

Brad had to think fast again, "You know that teenagers and adults see the world differently, right. We have different rights and privileges too, for instance, if I want a beer, I can go and get one. If you want a beer, it's illegal."

The kids nodded.

"Well, seeing pornography is sort of like that. Kids watch porn and think that's the real world. It's not. It's a movie full of exaggerations, people doing weird and unnatural things, and usually some pretty bad acting. Adults watch it, and they can put those pictures or movies into a larger perspective – one they've developed by being older. They can see its faults, and maybe still enjoy it without expecting that it's what anyone else would consider normal. For those reasons, adults try to keep pornography away from kids."

"When do you become an adult?" Wendy asked.

"For many things, adulthood starts about eighteen. For others, such as having drinks with alcohol in them, it's twenty-one. A few others, it might be twenty-five, or even older. Some people mature faster than others. You're seeing that among your classmates."

The kids stared at Brad.

Brad said. "Your childhood is a precious time. It's easy to ruin some of it by rushing to do or see certain things. Don't rush to be an adult. Believe me, you'll get there all too fast without doing anything, and once you get there you'll often wish you could go back, but you can't. There's an old saying, 'You can never go home again.' In part, it means just this; you can't go back to the time you were innocent and full of wonder. Porn is one of those things to leave alone for a while. Now you know what it is, but don't go there."

After a long silence, the kids said, "Thanks, Dad."

* * * * *

Willow arrived home on Thursday looking sad. Everyone greeted her, but knew instantly that something was wrong.

Bob was often the point person when something was happening like this. After dinner, he came up beside Willow, and pulled her along to the living room. It was quiet in there now that all the children had gone to bed.

"Willow, why the unhappy face? What's wrong?"

Willow looked at him with tears in her eyes, "I have a very hard decision to make, and it's got all sorts of complicated parts to it. I have to make a decision."

"Can you tell me about it?"

"Yes, I guess it's time to start sharing."

Willow sighed and flopped down on a sofa, kicking off her shoes. "I may have to move to New York." She was on the verge of tears.

Bob left the silence alone. This was Willow's story to tell as she saw fit. He didn't want to interrupt, so he just nodded to encourage her to keep talking.

Willow shook her head. "This gets so complicated. I got offered a huge promotion at NBC. I'd become one of main anchors on the network news – nationwide. This is huge. The salary is immense too. And then, there's Darrell. He's being pulled out of here and back to New York too. In a whole separate arrangement, he got offered the job of chief video editor for everything going on the airwaves out of New York. It's a big move for him too."

Bob nodded some more.

Willow continued, "I'm ambitious enough to want this. I earned it, and almost got myself killed in the process. I get Darrell too. The huge downside is leaving here – leaving all of you, the people I love."

Bob moved beside her and put his arm around her. They shared a kiss.

He said, "You know there's not a 'right' answer to this situation. What's 'right' for one person, will be wrong for someone else. Something else too, we'll all still be here for you, even after you've left. You can come home again and again."

Willow sniffed a little, "I hope that's true. I only have a hazy idea about the schedule, but you can bet I'll be making tracks back here a lot."

"When does it start?"

Willow stood and started to pace, "I need to talk to Rod tomorrow about finding a replacement. The network wants me ASAP, but I can't leave the station high and dry. We've got a couple of junior people at WWLX, but no one seems ready to move into my slot. NBC might have to segue in one of their second string to fill the slot for a while, but that's not a real good option either."

Bob said, "What about someone else from The Circle?"

Willow twirled around speechless and stared at Bob.

Bob just smiled. In those few words, he'd probably solved the problem.

Willow gestured, "Say more. Who were you thinking of? Be specific."

Bob laughed. "Where do I start? Sheila, Zoey, or Monica would be fantastic. They're at ease in groups and on video, young, dynamic, and convey excitement. Even younger and not tied up would be Ellie or Tina. Ellen might even be a possibility. Stacy is probably a little on the young side just yet. Of course, most of them have appeared in a porn movie under various assumed names, but you said that might be good for ratings. I don't know if you were serious."

* * * * *

Bob, Willow, and Rod – the owner of WWLX, sat looking at the news desk where Willow normally sat. In front of them sat a beautiful young woman in a business suit.

Rod said, "We're going to start in three – two – one." He pointed his finger at her.

"Good evening, this is Ellie Saddler with the five o'clock news. Police and fire crews responded to what turned out to be a three-alarm blaze on Washington Street, near the old library this afternoon. Squatters and druggies had apparently used the building, an abandoned three-story home. Fire Chief Jim Roslynderry believes that a lit cigarette left on an old mattress was the cause of the fire. The building was a complete loss. Elsewhere in the news ..."

Rod held his hand up. He shouted over his shoulder, "Zoey!"

Ellie moved out from behind the desk and Zoey came forward and took her place behind the news desk. She glanced at some copy in front of her.

Rod pointed at her and said, "We're going to start in three – two – one." He pointed his finger at her.

"Good afternoon, this is Zoey Frye with the five o'clock news. A home invasion this morning in Wendell Court, left a seventy-eight year old woman injured – Mary Lowdenbrowski. The thief stole her purse containing about a hundred dollars and credit cards, before fleeing in the woman's car. The car was later recovered in the Centerville Mall parking lot. Police have photographs of the thief, shown here, as well as fingerprints from the car. If you see this individual you are urged to take no action on your own but to contact police by dialing 9-1-1. Elsewhere in the news ..."

12