The Circle Ch. 52

Story Info
At the end of the following year.
2.6k words
4.8
18.3k
22

Part 52 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 52 - At the end of the following year

The next year flew by for everyone in The Circle.

Willow and Darrell had moved to New York City, taking Ariana with them. Willow made it back to Dillonville six times during the year with the baby, who by then was approaching four years old. We saw Willow on the evening news almost every night; she was prominent, and had started to do some high profile interviews including many controversial senators, and eventually the President of the United States. She was in the big leagues, and she regularly distinguished herself.

Zoey and Lolly's babies, named Ashley and Christopher, were growing like weeds, already toddling around the house, following the four year olds from Sheila and Alice, and the three year old class that included Monica, Tina, and Ellie's tots. Tammy, Lynn, and Michelle were the eager universal grandmothers, but Jim's mother Denise had also started to be an afternoon regular to play with the growing herd of grandkids. She always bugged out before dinner and never stayed around for any evening activities, but she did laugh when teased by one of the other nannies about avoiding the sexual side of things.

The reality TV series went on for another season. It was hard for The Circle to keep track of where things were on the TV series because by the time some of what The Circle had gone through got aired, almost six months or more had gone by. Some of the fan mail often addressed problems and things that were long past.

Towards the end of that season, NBC politely told us that the show was ending. It all involved something about ratings and not wanting to poison the well for other reality TV shows they might air. In any case, none of the Circle was too disappointed. Each person was known as a star and continued to find it difficult to carry on a normal life without someone asking for an autograph or a selfie, although even that died out when the show stopped.

Many in The Circle got invited to do commercials or become spokespersons for various products besides the Cialis commercial Mike and Zoey had done. Those were airing with a lot of laughter by the rest of the group. Those that participated thought the effort was truly fun.

The end of the show also meant that everyone in The Circle could again indulge in some spontaneous sex around the house so long as the kiddies were abed. The effect on everyone was truly therapeutic. Relationships that seemed to have been flagging suddenly caught fire again. Privacy is a good thing.

Nancy had moved in, and slowly integrated into the sexual mores of the house. Stacy helped with her assimilation. She didn't launch into a huge gangbang orgy, but slowly over a couple of months she established loving relationships with each man and woman in the house. I think we all learned a lot from Nancy about love and tenderness.

Nancy started her freshman year at the nearby university a little older than the rest of her classmates, and was eating up the territory because of her adult attitude. While many of her classmates were partying and flunking out, Nancy kept taking course overloads and trying to figure out how to turn a four year college degree in computer science into three years. She'd already blown off a year after her high school graduation working in Best Buy's Geek Squad, and cleaning up her family's affairs after her mother's death.

Sheila, Monica, Renee, and Steph got pregnant. Their time was getting near, and the various house committees were trying to figure out how to integrate four new children into the house situation. There was even talk about having Bill and the rest of the work crew build another addition. There was also a lot of jesting about reestablishing the old incentive program that have first enticed the four men into joining The Circle.

Because of the publicity of the TV show, BSKM Construction had become well known for building custom large homes in record time, albeit at premium rates. They had a business backlog of several years' worth of work. Bill, Steve, Kurt, and Mike were each happier than they'd ever been - and wealthier.

Renee had expected her baby bump to take her off the modeling circuit for at least a year until she got her figure back. Instead, she became even more sought after as a supermodel. Whether it was sexy nude photography, lingerie for expectant mothers, or contemporary clothing for those in a family way, she was the number one choice. Ellen and Rhonda (Renee's agent) negotiated her rates into the stratosphere, and no one blinked so they did it again and again.

Jessica Slarinsky's paper about The Circle and polyamory was published in theJournal of Relationship Psychology. In the first few months it triggered a huge outpouring of erudite mail and editorial pieces in the journal. She also had a book going through the publication process. Jess had finally bitten the bullet and moved into the house full time. The distance disappeared that she'd tried to maintain for professional reasons while she wrote the paper and counseled Tammy and Ellen. She realized that no one else cared, plus the two women were both doing fine in the atmosphere of love and caring in The Circle.

Zoey and Ellie were flying high and having a ball as the co-anchors on WWLX-TV. The pair had doubled the viewership of the news, in part because of their antics and banter that occasionally had some kind of teasing, silly looks at each other, or even sexual innuendo to it. They were getting more fan mail than any of the sitcoms that came on later in the evening. Moreover, Willow had led a move to use one or both of them whenever the network needed a local or grassroots perspective on something in the state, so they were each getting national exposure.

Thanks to Zoey and Ellie, Jess's article and book also got some local media coverage including personal TV appearances by Jess. NBC picked up one of their stories about the article, encouraged because they had been the network airingThe Circle TV show. They made sure it got recognition on some of the talk shows; that Jess became a frequent guest talking about relationships; and that in turn spread the coverage of Jess's work even further into the populace.

Jim and Brad both moved up to separate vice presidential posts in Evans Electronics, Jim for security systems, and Brad for consumer electronics. The company had gone public, enabling them to each participate in the IPO in a lucrative way.

Alex and Marlene had also bought into Evans before the IPO. The venture capital gave then a percentage of the company and enough to warrant a board position. To everyone's surprise, Alex ducked that honor and assigned Marlene. Of course, everyone knew of her rough start in life as a porn queen, but it's hard to keep dragging that up when the self-made woman was listed in Forbes magazine as one of the nation's top-100 wealthiest women.

Matt continued to work at Glidden Pharma, picking up a couple more patents on new drugs to alleviate pain and suffering in the world. While he did this, he also continued to build his reputation and fame as 'the' premiere erotic photographer in the country. There were now a series of people beating a path to his door to have him photograph them, usually as a couple, although there were a few threesomes and foursomes he connected with. He often did 'connect' with most of them, too; in more ways than one. He was putting together his first book of photographs for sale to the general public:Erotic Nudes. The book featured photographs of every woman in The Circle. Nancy felt particularly pleased to be included in several that were truly sexy and revealing.

Bob and Derek started their own land development company, using in part some funds they borrowed from Maxwell Investments - Alex and Marlene. Bob had been in the business before, and some of the earlier deals finally started to mature. Fortunately, they were maturing right at the time another housing boom started and the price of platted house lots quadrupled overnight. They were happy campers, and were marshaling their funds to await the next housing slow down so they could buy some additional raw land at bargain prices.

Kyle had his business degree, and then became a certified public accountant (CPA). His non-conservative side came out in two ways: first, he bought a large, chrome Harley Davidson motorcycle that became his favorite chariot when the weather was good; second, he not only got his pilot's license, but also he went on and got his commercial-instrument ratings and his instructor's ratings. He then landed a job flying for a small regional carrier. He was also keeping their books.

Kyle developed aspirations of moving into the mainstream airline industry as a pilot, and worked at building his flight hours until he had a sufficient number to impress one of the airlines with his skills and dedication. He also talked Tammy into being his first pupil to take flight instruction. He had her working on her private pilot's license. Stacy and Nancy were thinking of taking lessons too.

Tina completed her training as a physical therapist, and had started work at a clinic where many of the local doctors refer their patients needing those services. Several orthopedists had told her she was the best there was in the business. One even urged her to go on to medical school and become a bone doc. Tina planned to start on some courses at the university to put her on that track.

Stacy continued to work at the city museum, although now with an elite status because of all the times she featured on the television show.

During the third season ofThe Circle TV show, the rumor mill caught on that Tina and Marlene had done adult films. Everyone blew that off without a further thought; as far as Circle members that was very old news. The rumors then extended to report that most of the people in The Circle had done adult videos, and that they were still for sale. Everyone's attitude became 'So what?'

Deke at Brassballs.com reported a spike in the sales that The Circle had produced that lasted for well over a year. Alex speculated that he might have been the source of the various rumors; as he put it, 'Loose lips sink ships.' The Circle's porn videos were turning out to be best sellers, and Deke was making a fortune off of them. Of course, honest man that he is, he routinely sent along large checks payable to Circle Productions, the name The Circle had given to their adult video business.

A few of the newer members of The Circle were requesting that they also be able to make a porn video. Bill, Steve, Kurt, and Mike wanted to do something on the men's side of things; and Steph, Renee, Ellen, Tammy, Jess, Stacy, and Nancy all wanted to become a porn star representing the newer females of the house. Alice and Matt were starting to spend some time conjuring up a couple of more videos much to Deke's delight.

* * * * *

The town commons was very dark. The only light reaching the picnic tables came from the streetlights several hundred feet away.

In the shadows, two naked adults were making out at one of the tables; a man and a pregnant woman. She was sitting on the table with her legs spread apart, and he was between them with his cock slowly pumping into her moist pussy.

"Sheila, I love you."

"I love you, Jim."

Sheila giggled, "I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

Jim smiled, "This was the idea that started The Circle. I wanted to make love to you here on this particular table, like this."

"Did you think I'd be seven months pregnant with my second child," she teased as she moved her hips forward to meet his incoming thrust.

"No, but I love you for it. You make beautiful babies, and you're especially beautiful this way. I really do love you. I hope I fathered this one too. Maybe we can do a third."

"Well then don't wait any longer. Let's practice."

Sheila reached between them and pulled his cock from her pussy. She massaged the shaft and head with both hands, enjoying the hardness and texture as she had many times before.

Jim reached forward with both hands to fondle her breasts still damp where he'd been sucking on them earlier. They were darkening - an indication that their function was changing from decorative to functional.

She stroked the head of his cock up her slit and sighed. "I can't decide whether to use my hands because you feel so nice to touch, or to have you inside me because you hit all my special places and then leave baby batter inside me." After another sigh, she said, "I think I love you inside me more. I love making love with you."

The two moved together and again coupled, Sheila rolling her eyes in her head as the ecstasy of being impaled on her lover's cock swept through her. Both of them sighed.

Jim said, "You have the sweetest kisses, and the hottest pussy. I can never resist you."

Sheila smiled and thrust at him with her hips, "You say that to all the girls."

"That doesn't make it any less so for you," he teased. He kissed her with a great deal of passion and love.

Sheila said softly, "This is so symbolic of the love we feel for each other - and for everyone. Don't you wish you could spread the word about how our lifestyle is so much better than the alternatives?"

Jim pumped into her as he groaned, "Most people will remain unconvinced." He grunted a few times, "Oh, God, you do things to me that no one else would believe." He responded to the way she rotated her hips and groin into his thrusts.

As Jim sucked on her breasts, Sheila shut her eyes. "I second that."

Just as their orgasms peaked, a car slowly rolled down the street a few hundred feet away. While the couple could have scrambled to get back into their clothes, neither seemed motivated to move with any speed. Instead they just lay motionless together basking in the afterglow.

Jim whispered to her in a voice that teased, "You're my dream girl - my own personal ice princess." He recalled how Sheila along with Monica and Zoey had been ice princesses when he, Matt, and Bob had decided they wanted to date and then mate with them. At the time the odds were slim to none, but something changed in all of them and the roots of The Circle started.

Sheila kissed back, "I wouldn't have it any other way. You and the other men were so persuasive." She hugged Jim to her in a genuine act of love.

Eventually, the car turned the corner and the headlights swept across the park, briefly illuminating the area. Unless you were looking for something, a driver wouldn't see anything but the illuminated darkness, the expanse of grass, a few trees, and a few isolated picnic tables.

Life is sweet.

The End