The Circus of Weres

Story Info
Meet Mia the freak among freaks.
1.2k words
4.34
16.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is my first submission tell me what you think. Also I am looking for a editor if there are any volunteers. I hope you enjoy this, and there are many more on the way.

*

Welcome to the circus one and all, see the freaks of the were world do amazing things. Ha, what a joke. To someone like me, someone in this circus, it was not amazing, and we weren't freaks. Oh, yeah, we were odd. Some of the oddest people out there. I laid on my bed and looked up at the top of the tent. I shared a tent with no one, because not a soul in this circus was brave enough to room with me. I was the true freak among freaks. I was both a were cat, and a were wolf. That was common theses days, but what I could do with the world around me was not. I could manipulate every element around me. It got boring to me after awhile, but the crowds loved it. They especially loved it when I combined it with a dance. I loved to dance. That was the one part of my act I could tolerate. I loved to hear the beat of the music and let my body flow with it. I was a extremely graceful dancer. We were leaving tomorrow, to head back to the states tomorrow. We had been in Europe for the summer. Now as winter approached we headed back home. To work on new acts in the long gaps between shows in the winter. I sighed deeply and curled up in my blankets. My long white hair wrapping up in the blankets as well. It was down to my but. The ballerinas loved to braid it in a million braids for my fire dance. They said it made me look more exotic. Like they would even know. I let them, it was better to indulge in peoples little pleasures, then being stuck alone. Like I am most of the time. The animals in me craved others. I didn't know whether to call it a pack or a pride, so I always called it a clan. I fell into a fitful sleep. When I woke up I could hear the beginnings of the circus packing.

I groaned and got up changing into my black pants and white button up top. It hugged my d breasts well. You could see the lace in my bra. I was 5 food 6 inches, with a slender waist, bright blue eyes, and a athletic form. The guys always hit on me, but kept a wide birth. I packed my bag and tossed it on my back. I walked around barefoot. It was just a habit, I had never grown out of. I grew up a orphan of the circus. My parents killed in a fire accident. I don't remember them, so there is not much to morn. Unfortunately the feeling of being inevitably alone eats at you after a while. Not having any roots to hold on to. Having nothing, and no one to lean on. I had lived that way for the last 22 years. I turned and looked at the tent as I exited it. I forced the pegs out of the ground and made the air wind the rope up and fold the tent away. I placed it all into my pack and walked toward the caravans. People moved out of my way as I walked toward the lead part of the caravan and got inside the rv. I always traveled in the ring masters rv when we traveled to the boat. He was the only one that could feel comfortable around me. Having helped raise me in his own odd way. I sat on the couch and looked out the window. He came in after a while. He smiled at me. He wasn't a bad looking man. He was a vampire, and that within itself, made the others afraid of him. I wasn't, he knew any day of the week I could kill him. I just wasn't that hostile. He loaded it all up and started to drive.

"I have a idea to run by you Mia." He said and I got into the passenger seat, my curiosity peaked.

"What this time, Alfred." I said and he chuckled darkly. I was the only one that ever called him anything, but ring master.

"I think we need another person in your act. Yes you dancing with the elements creating beautiful and scary effects around you is a crowd pleaser, but we need something to take it over the top. Another person dancing in that danger with you would do it." He said and I groaned.

"I know you keep trying to shove me with people, but really, what creature is going to trust me spinning fire around the both of us. Did you notice that the rest of the crew moves well of stage for that." I said and he chuckled.

"There must be someone with the balls." he said and I glared.

"You are trying to stick me with a guy." I said in slight outrage. He laughed and looked at me.

"Mia it is about darn time, you had a boyfriend or something damn girl, you are not made out of the stone that you can control." He said and I sighed.

"They are all afraid of me, or think I am out of their league." I said and he smiled. We chatted about this and that through the ride. It wasn't a long ride to the plane, and not a long plane ride to the states. I passed the avian acrobats, the lion strong me, and the monkey clowns as I grabbed my bag. They watched me carefully. I ignored it, they always expected me to take someone's head off. I headed to the waiting bus and sat in the back. The were cat dagger players were forced to sit around me. I didn't mind them, but they were jumpy around me.

"Ok guys really relax, I can feel the tension. I won't hurt you. I wouldn't hurt a goddamn fly. I am all bark and no bite most of the time. So please." I said really irritated. They relaxed enough to speak around me and discuss stuff. Soon we were at our retreat and I headed right into my room. We had the entire valley to ourselves out here. Our rooms were actually cabins dotted around the place. I headed to mine and sat my bag down. I heard laughter and looked outside the window. The fortune tellers children were running around. I smiled, they loved me, and all my tricks. The fortune tellers were the only ones that trusted me. It had something to do with my mother being one of them. I went outside and greeted them. The 6 kids piled on top of me. I laughed and they got up. I grew a few flowers for the little girls and the little boys loved it when I shook the ground under them. They laughed like it was some great game. I played with them, until their mothers called them home. Over the next days I replenished my garden and took long walks in the woods, just being at one with what was around me. Giving my animals time to stretch their legs. Late in the night on the second week were there, someone came banging on my door. I opened to see the ring master ashen faced, and in a bad mood.

"What Alfred?" I asked and he growled.

"We have a rogue on the lands." He said and I stiffened.