The Circus of Weres Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia takes on a tiger.
2.5k words
4.45
15.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK here is Chapter two. Thank you pixie87 my wonderful editor for helping me out. I hope you all enjoy this. I tried to make it longer, but I don't have a lot of time to write considering I work. Enjoy and comments of all kinds are welcome.

*

A rogue was trouble, even to a circus. It meant that a were of some kind was tromping about trying to make a meal out of something, or just trying to kill. You see some people of were descent just had such a bad trauma, that they snapped. For some it was as simple as their mate died, for others it was a defect in their brains. The animal took control, and no human thought was left. The first kind I could deal with, they were easily talked down, the second well that was a different story. Hell, they weren't even in the same book. You had two choices with the second kind, kill or be killed. I headed out prepared for it to be a kill or be killed. Alfred led the way, the lion strong men, the cat knife players, the fire breathers, and the animal tamer, were all there. Waiting for me, to lead them in the hunt of this creature that was threatening, their husbands, wives, and kids.

We all grabbed a walkie talkie and separated. Letting our animals lead the way to the creature. I stripped and shifted to my were form. Pure white fur, my muzzle was twice the length of a cat, but half the length of a wolf. My legs were agile like a cat, but stocky like a wolf. My tail was a similar length to that of a cat but, bushier. My ears were pointed like wolves, but swiveled like cats. It was a sight I didn't normally let people see. I headed off with the walkie talkie strapped around my neck, listening to reports of tracks and small disturbances. About ten minutes later there was screaming over the radio. It was north of me. I headed that way quickly. I came upon the cheetah of the knife throwers trying to keep a massive Bengal tiger at bay with out shifting.

I barreled into it with out a second thought. That cheetah wouldn't have stood a chance, even in cat form, he was just too big. He slashed into my side and I howled in pain. I bit into his forearm and raked my claws down his side. He roared and forced me down. I was done playing games with this beast, and he had me pinned. So I slammed him to the ground with wind. He looked shocked and faltered. I flung a fire ring around him, and sunk him into a pit where he could not get out. I stood in the fire letting it lick my fur. It didn't hurt me and it felt wonderful. He thrashed about and tried to gain purchase in the soil to get out, but to no avail. The others showed up and I dropped the fire. I shifted back and Alfred put his cape around me.

"Alright what are we doing with him?" I asked and I knew I was bleeding, but I was not going to point it out to anyone. If they could smell it they pretended not to. Alfred was watching the tiger in the pit.

"Wait till he shifts back, then we will see if he can be helped. Is everyone alright, no major injuries?" Alfred asked seeming caring for a minute. He was good at that. He would act like he cared, but really what he was doing was seeing his losses. If someone was hurt that meant that they couldn't perform, and if they couldn't perform he lost money. A very self serving cynical man.

He looked at me and smiled. No one was owning up to any major injuries. I saw the intent in his eyes. He knew I was bleeding. He always wanted a taste of that blood of mine. I growled low in my throat. He laughed and nodded. We had a agreement, as long as I had the power to shove a stake through his heart with powers, he would never try and take the blood. I wanted to laugh, it was more of a understanding, that I could kick his ass, any day of the week. I heard a thud and looked down in the hole. The tiger was now a 6 foot 9 man, with rippling muscle, some nasty wounds, and well hung. What could I say I had to look, he was naked, there was no avoiding that sight. It had my inner cat purring. He looked up weak, but thankful. Weak I understood, thankful confused me. He growled and I made the ground go back to normal, so now he was laying on his back on the ground. Everything in full view of everyone.

"Alright bone head why did you go rogue?" I asked and he didn't say a word. He rose to his feet and stared at me. One of the fortunetellers pushed through the crowd. She was the one people turned to when their animals weren't making sense, she could talk straight with them, bypassing YOU, as it were.

"Mia, he is just animal now, there is no man left. The man died in a torture room, that is what the beast says. That to save themselves, the man gave up and let the animal take over fully. It might take years for the man to come back, if he ever dose. The animal says he will obey you Mia, as you have proved his alpha." She said and he watched her with those tiger eyes intense. I sighed, but smiled at her.

"Thank you for the insight Mrs. Lanna, it is very appreciated old friend. Mia, you and the man stay here, everyone else go home rest, and thank you all for helping." Alfred said and everyone understood to get the heck out of there while they still could. Alfred turned to me with a evil smirk.

"Train him Mia, I wanted a male in your act, well what do you know, you can't get much more male than that." Alfred said to me, and I full on snarled. Alfred laughed and walked over letting his red eyes show.

"Kitten we have talked about this before, just do it, it won't kill you." He spoke in a do or die tone, that I hated so much. I growled and shoved the guy forward.

"For that you aren't getting your cape thing back." I yelled over my shoulder and he laughed. I kept shoving the guy all the way to my cabin thing. It gave me a good view of his tight ass. When we got inside I threw a towel at him and he looked confused. I sighed and tied it around his waist. He actually looked annoyed at the cloth. I took the cape off and he stepped closer, a deep rumbling purr started coming from his chest. I glared and went into a bathroom locking him out. I patched wounds and got dressed. He waited right outside the door and paced. I came out and he looked disappointed I had clothes on.

"sit down and don't squirm so I can patch your wounds." I said sternly and he sat laid back like he owned the place. I wanted to put this cat in his place. It felt like he was playing with me. With the glint in his eye I wondered. I started tending his wounds. He purred and smirked. I was confused but ignored it till I was done. He pulled me against him and I breathed deeply through my nose and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. He played me, and everyone else. He didn't think me his alpha, he thought me his challenge. He used it all to get in my home, and me alone, oh crap. He pinned me to the couch and purred, my inner cat was enjoying this, my inner wolf was saying HELL NO. I shoved and pushed trying to get him off of me. He rubbed his head in my neck, but made no move to claim dominance. He just seemed to wave it in my face that he had the strength to. I went to shove him with my powers and I couldn't do it. I couldn't understand what was stopping me. Nothing ever stopped me. He let me free and laid back on the couch after I bolted off of it. I locked myself in my room and groaned knowing that beast of a man was in the next room. What on earth had I gotten myself into.

I curled up and didn't sleep that night. I came out the next morning and he was already eating, I grabbed some food from the fridge and watched him. He smirked at me.

"So do you speak?" I asked and he got up stalking toward me. I felt cornered and went to bolt. I could not understand why my powers were not responding when I went to shield myself from him. He trapped me and pressed against me getting to my ear.

"actions speak louder than words." He said in a deep melting voice, that made my knees weaken. He backed off and sat back on the couch.

I bolted out the door and to the wise woman's tent. She was a elder of the circus that healed all of us, if it was really that bad, she also served as the midwife. I panted as I sat down and she looked at me curious.

"You left your charge alone, that is not like you Mia." She said and I looked up and sighed.

"I need your help, I don't understand." I said and she sat down. She had the old grandmother like features.

"So tell me child what is wrong?" She asked and I sighed deeply.

"My powers won't jump to defend me from him, they have failed me twice now, since he has been in my home, he hasn't hurt me, but he damn well needs to learn personal space." I said and she laughed fully.

"Let me guess your inner cat is purring every time he is close." She said and I nodded confused.

"Child, you always were special, when it comes to mixers like you there is that rare one that has two mates instead of one. Your cat and your wolf, both want their own mate and not each others, you have found the cats mate, now to find the wolfs." She said and I must have looked gob smacked. She laughed and poured me some tea. I drank steadily and let it all sink in. I groaned and got back up going to face him.

Frankly I was used to being alone. Having him in my space was going to grate at me. I stalked back in to find Alfred and Him both at the table drinking scotch. I growled and Alfred smirked.

"I wanted to come and see Beast here. At least that is what I am calling him for your act." Alfred said and I groaned.

"Alfred you are going to be the death of me, or I am just going to kill you one of these days." I said and he laughed fully. Beast looked at me and smirked. Alfred got up and walked toward me, knowing full and well that I hate people being that close, I just wasn't used to it.

Beast growled and shoved Alfred back all of a sudden. Well, it was once Alfred was within a foot of me. I was shocked and when Alfred went to lash out at him, my powers naturally jumped to block Alfred from him. I was so not comfortable with all this.

"Alfred please leave, I have some things to discuss with Beast here." I growled out and Alfred huffed off, with a secret smile on his lips, that if it hadn't been for the mirror by the door I would not have seen. Alfred was playing games with me, and I didn't like it.

I turned to Beast who was now staring at me with a not so happy look on.

"Don't give me that look ok, he is a vampire, and not many who shove him get to walk away with out blood missing, a major amount of it. That is not a pleasant experience. So don't give me the I am a macho man and can take care of myself crap." I said and he smirked walking toward me. Like it just dawned on him that I was protecting him, which means I care. Oh, crap what have I gotten myself into. I backed away and he caught me bringing me close and licking the base of my neck. I shivered my inner feline purred, and some of the sound escaped me. He smirked and backed off. I tried to think of anything but him.

"We are going to have to start training soon. I have never had someone in my act before and I don't know what is going to happen." I said and he nodded.

I went into the closet and found some rather big clothes for him to wear. Well, they were big for me, not exactly for him. They fit him well enough. Surprisingly he put them on with out much of a fight. I headed outside and to a clearing.

"First I am going to get you used to each element individually. We are going to start with the most harmless, air. I have four main dances, but I have several others that have much more dangers elements involved." I said and began to whip the air around us, turning it from air, to fog, to clear, to a wind, to mini tornados. I let it caress every inch of him, trying to instill that I wasn't going to hurt him. He reached his hand out feeling the air shifting around him. I used the air to lift me slightly off the ground. He watched in amusement, I could sense no fear in him. I lifted him slowly off the ground. He laid back and relaxed like he was floating in the water. Apparently trust was not a issue for him at all. My mind screamed alpha male. I set us both back on the ground and he walked over. He ran his hand through my hair and my cat purred. My wolf howled mournfully and it was tearing into me inside.

"Um, I am going to go for a walk." I said and ran. I ran hard and fast through the woods and ended up behind the freaks cabin. I avoided this cabin at all costs normally, these weres gave me the hebejebes. I went to turn back around when I saw a small hooded figure in front of me. It reached toward me like a child would. I kneeled down and let it get close, it rushed me and all I saw after that was black. I was aware though that I gave an earth shattering scream.