The City Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess and Leila head deeper into the city.
12.6k words
4.64
17.2k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers

Chapter 4 – Botany

Leila and Sunny awoke a few hours later. To Sunny's surprise there seemed to be little embarrassment between them despite the fact the two friends had spent hours licking demon jism off each other and had awoken still wrapped in each other's beautiful bodies. After pulling themselves off the cold stone ground, they had quickly started dressing, as they did so Sunny went to apologise and explain – she felt terrible for being the one to get fucked by a demon, and worse, drag Leila into it too.

"Just forget it ever happened Sunny." Leila said, stopping Sunny speaking. "We knew this sort of thing might happen. Let's forget it. Move on with the expedition and try to avoid any more demons in the future."

"Okay agreed." Sunny replied, though in truth she didn't agree. The demon creatures and Leila had given her a sexual experience like nothing she'd ever imagined. As she watched Leila pulling on her tiny panties her eyes fixed on Leila's curves. She wanted nothing more than to pull the panties off again and shove her tongue back into Leila's cunt. It was just a shame Leila clearly didn't feel the same way.

"Come on let's get back to the others." Leila sternly said as she pulled the last of her clothes on.

"Yeah okay." Sunny answered. "They were odd creatures though."

"What were?" Leila asked as the pair started the way back towards their base camp.

"Those pod things, that...um...fucked me." As Sunny spoke she felt a longing in her pussy for another session with the spunk filled creatures. "I mean they weren't anything like any other demon or monster I've read about. Now I think about it maybe they were created by the people that lived in the city."

"What do you mean?" Leila asked suspiciously, clearly talking about them was making her uncomfortable but Sunny just couldn't think about anything else.

"Well I think they might have been like sex toys. The way they...um...the things they did to me..." Sunny could actually feel her wetness soaking her white panties as she talked. "It was as if they were programmed to fuck a girl perfectly. Their goal was to give as much pleasure as possible."

"How can you say that?"

"Umm...well...they only came when I did." Sunny answered, a little embarrassed now but not wanting to stop, hoping that just maybe Leila was getting as horny as she was.

"What about all the jism then? Why so much?" Leila asked sternly, still not a hint of arousal in her voice.

"Well that was the best part." Sunny quickly replied, pausing the second she realised what she'd said. Leila had stopped dead in the tunnel and was staring at her. She knew she just had to carry on. "I mean...um...if there were a few of you...and you were into orgies. And I think the people that lived here were right?"

"Yes, I would imagine so. They were twisted servants of demons." Leila answered as she took a step toward Sunny.

"Then they'd be a group of women who'd fuck the pod things to get started then they'd fuck each other whilst covered in the cum...just like we did. The pod's jism making everyone super horny. I mean it let us fuck for hours – doing each other and licking it all up. I think if we hadn't been so greedy with it we could have gone on for days. The two of us fucking endlessly..."

"Sunny...stop..." Leila whispered now only inches from her.

"Please! Leila! Let's go back, find more of them. I want them to fuck us both then screw you again and again! Just like we did before!" Sunny couldn't stop herself, she had to ask and now all she needed was Leila to say yes.

Instead the blonde Russian leant in and kissed her, their bodies and lips crushing together. They wrapped their arms around each each and Leila's scent filled Sunny's being, her pussy instantly got wetter and she relished the feeling of Leila's firm tits crushing against her own. But as quick as it started Leila pulled herself away.

"Sunny! Stop it! We have to control ourselves. We can't let the demons control us." Leila shouted as she took several more steps back.

"Leila, I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" Sunny begged feeling more embarrassed than ever.

"Okay. Just control yourself from now on." Leila replied, a little kindness in her voice now. "And once we're done here and back home maybe the two of us can take a weekend away – see how we really feel about each other away from the dark magic of this place. If we end up with our tongues buried in each other's pussies all weekend then I won't be too disappointed."

And with that Leila strode off down the dark tunnel leaving Sunny standing there, stunned but a big smile on her face.

**********

Marie Beaumont was bored. Sunny and the Russian bitch had been gone hours and hours, the fool Dmitri was getting worried, constantly fussing, but Marie really didn't care what happened to them so ignored him and all his worried bleating. She was just here for the plants, she'd never really cared about another person but plants she loved. Unfortunately none of the those in the cave were that interesting, a couple were from rather unusual genus but on closer inspection had been much less intriguing than Marie hoped and she'd quickly grown bored of it all.

Yet despite the tedium and the boorish Russian, she'd stuck with Leila's command to stay where they were - it was not her first expedition and she knew the value of doing as the leader said. She may have had no interest in whether her comrades made it out alive but she was very keen that she did at least, and the best way to do that was stick to the plan.

Though if something didn't happen soon she might begin to consider the alternatives, there was only so long she could keep herself amused studying the few plants in the cave and recalling memories of the brothels of Paris. Even her most recent visit to the young Yvette had distracted her for only a half hour, especially as Dimitri's presence stopped her recollection from getting suitably intimate and instead she'd just been left with a burning desire in her pussy and just as bored as before.

She sat back down on one of their supply crates that Dmitri had dragged into the cave a couple of hours before, idly picking up a book left sticking out of the top of Sunny's rucksack. It was Sartre but an English translation. She threw it back down in disgust at such a heathen work. If the Indian bitch wanted to read such genius she could at least be bothered to learn French.

She was about to try sleeping on the hard rock floor again when a dull crash echoed from one of the side tunnels that wound their way from the main tunnel Leila and Sunny had gone down. She grabbed a torch from the pile of equipment and slowly made her way towards the noise.

As she reached the mouth of the main tunnel she realised Dmitri had wandered off, probably on one of his "patrols". He claimed to be "securing" the nearby tunnels but Marie was sure he was just going for a piss and didn't like to tell her. The silly fool seemed quite enamoured by her, though she wasn't quite sure why, she'd done nothing but be mean or distant to him since they'd met.

Though maybe the couple of hours she'd spent bending over to unpack the night before whilst she'd rather deliberately thrust her arse towards him the whole time had done more than make him embarrassed - she'd done it to laugh at his discomfort but it may have had more effect. And how could she blame him? She knew she had a great butt, one that looked perfect in the tight brown combat trousers she wore. She ran her hand over one firm cheek, taking great pleasure in how good it felt, a self centred smile plastered on her face.

Marie ended her vain introspection as a second crash, quieter than the first echoed down a tunnel to her right. Dmitri may have been a fool and easily hypnotised by her arse but she would have felt a little safer if his muscle and guns were nearby.

"Dimitri!" She called out in her accented English. "Did you hear that?"

There was no answer.

"Dimitri! There's rock falling in the tunnel. Might be a cave in." In truth she thought it was probably just more rats like those they saw earlier but the threat of a cave in might get him here quicker.

She swung her torch round into the dark tunnel and could see piles of freshly fallen rock, two large ones that she'd probably heard and perhaps a dozen smaller piles, all underneath gouges in the left hand wall. At first she couldn't see what created them, there was nothing obvious, then her torch showed several green roots poking through one of the smaller holes.

Excited she had some work to do and a plant to examine she dashed forward, her brown boots, with stiletto heels rather unsuited to caves, almost slipping on the uneven rock.

As she got closer she placed her torch on the top of one of the piles of rock and dirt, and had a careful look around. She could now see that each of the holes had been created by two or three of the plant roots. Each root was between one to three inches in diameter and made of a dark green, slightly rubbery flesh. Whatever plant they belonged to was obviously large and powerful if it had been strong enough to push its roots through the solid rock perhaps something akin to giant oak tree but underground. The idea rather excited Marie, an orchid or rose was pretty but her real favourites were mighty trees and giant bushes of the jungles and wilderness, they showed the true power of the world of flora. And now here was a species she didn't recognise at all – it could even be a new discovery.

What was odd though was they way the roots seemed to have broken through all about the same time, normally the process could take weeks or months. It would be extremely unusual to find a plant, especially one so large, that could grow so quickly. Marie started to think that the expedition might not be a total waste of time after all.

She bent down next to one cluster of roots and slid her hand along the rubbery flesh. It was softer than she had imagined and warm to the touch, perhaps not as warm as human skin but much warmer than a plant should be. It was rather odd.

Marie jumped back as the root in her hand moved. She almost giggled at herself, she'd been a botanist for nearly ten years, moving plants should not come as such a shock, they were much more common than most people realised, but it had been rather sudden and there was strength in the movement.

She bent back down again and saw that the root she'd touched was still moving, gently wriggling from side to side. She ran her soft hand over the root again and it clearly responded to her touch, moving faster and then gently wrapping around her lithe fingers whilst slowing rubbing against her skin. She smiled, it felt rather nice.

Slowly she untangled her hand and quickly rubbed several more of the nearby roots. Each reacted the same, springing to life and moving around. Whenever she stopped her hand however the nearest roots would swiftly wrap around her, entangling around her fingers and sliding around in her palm.

She then reached out and touched one of the thicker roots which was sticking nearly a foot out of the rock, the moment her fingers made contact it slid further out of the rock with astonishing speed and spiralled all the way up her tanned arm before the tip of the root reached out and began gently rubbing at her cheek. It seemed to be trying to find it's way into her mouth but couldn't quite reach. She instinctively turned away from it but it didn't feel that unpleasant to her.

The root kept sliding over her face, it tickled a little but soon began to feel rather nice, Marie had never seen such interest in a human from a plant before, she felt honoured. She giggled a little at that thought before turning to give the root a brief kiss on its tip. She didn't know why she'd done it, it had almost been in jest, though they was something else in her thoughts too...

The plant's reaction however was instant, as soon as her soft red lips touched the green flesh every single root exploded in movement, thrashing about and ripping their way out of the wall. Rock began crumbling all over the side of tunnel as the roots pushed their way further in and new ones began bursting out.

Marie screamed, she didn't know what was going on, such extensive movement was not normal behaviour for any kind of plant. She tried to pull herself out of the grasp of the thick, green, tentacle root still wrapped around her arm but found it was now holding on tight, firmly grasping her in place.

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed again. "Dmitri! Help!"

A second root, one of the thick ones, suddenly grabbed at her leg. It wrapped it's way up her boot, passed her knee, twisting around her thigh, fiercely pushing further upwards.

"Dmitri! Help!"

There were three loud bangs, joined by another of Marie's screams and suddenly her leg was free. She turned to see Dmitri, rifle in hand standing at the tunnel mouth. He'd shot the root off, severing it where it burst from the rock wall.

He bounded towards her, shouldering his rifle and pulling out a large knife. With a swift slash he cut through the one holding her arm even as he crushed a smaller pair of the wriggling roots beneath his combat boot.

Now free Marie dropped back down the tunnel, the root wrapped around her arm fell away but the root around her leg was still locked around her despite it no longer being connected to the plant. It caused her to trip, tumbling onto her back. She cried out again, more in surprise than pain and was now sprawled out on the tunnel floor.

Dmitri still stood by the wall, slashing again and again with his knife. He taken out several more of the tentacle roots but more were smashing their way out of the wall quicker than he could cut them. Several of the larger ones were now battering into his body, for some reason they seemed less keen on grabbing him than they had Marie.

Marie hurriedly pulled the root from off her leg, as she did so sap from the cut end dribbled onto her bare hand. It was as sticky and viscous as she'd expect from such a large plant, what she didn't expect was the way it made her skin tingle, a warm and incredibly pleasant feeling from where the sap had touched her all the way up her arm. It made her shiver in pleasure. It made her want to taste the sap. It made her want to touch herself.

Before she could even begin to consider what was happening the world fell apart as the entire section of the tunnel wall collapsed in front of her. She was far enough away to avoid the falling rocks but as the dust cleared it was obvious that Dmitri was not, he lay prone in the middle of the floor, blood dripping from several wounds. Yet that was not what drew Marie's attention for standing where the wall had been moment before was a giant botanical monstrosity.

It turned out the roots were not roots after all but the tentacular appendages of the plant. The bulk of it's body was made up of scores of the writhing stems at the centre of which sat a thick trunk, it was both taller and wider than even Dmitri and seemed to be swaying around from side to side in a menacing fashion.

Marie thought she should scream, to warn Dmitri to get up, to run from the extraordinary flora in front of her but she couldn't. She was too fascinated, too utterly entranced by the plant, it was simply incredible.

As was the feeling of pleasurable warmth caused by the sap still running up her arm. Without another thought of Dmitri she lifted her hand to her mouth and licked the sap from her skin. The second it touched her tongue the same warmth shot down her throat and as the sap, sweet and delicious tasting, slipped into her mouth and down into her belly it spread across her whole body. It made her feel light, blissful and utterly happy though more a little horny too.

She watched, slightly in a daze, as the plant ambled its way into the tunnel, one of its thickest tentacles wrapping around the prone Dmitri's throat and squeezing tight. Marie knew it was killing him but didn't care, the plant was amazing and Dmitri was pointless.

Watching dispassionately as Dmitri's life was choked from him Marie picked up the discarded tentacle that had been wrapped around her leg and brought the severed end up to her mouth. Large globules of sap dripped into her open mouth, sliding between her soft red lips. She squeezed on the rubbery flesh and a thick stream poured out. Each drop tasted delicious and sent yet another shiver of pleasure through her body. She sighed in total joy as the last of the sap dripped into her belly and she tossed the appendage aside.

She could feel herself beginning to get properly aroused as she idly watched the plant lift Dmitri's corpse into the air and fling it away into the cave behind it. Her nipples were hard, poking proudly through the thin cotton of her vest top. Whilst her pussy was getting very wet, as usual she wore no panties and already a damp patch was spreading across the fabric of her trousers.

Now with Dmitri gone the giant plant turned its attention to Marie, slowly wobbling towards the girl lying on her back. It may have just killed Dmitri but somehow she knew it wouldn't hurt her, from the moment she'd first touched it they'd been a connection between them and now she'd do whatever it wanted, and she was sure she knew what that was.

The Frenchwoman looked up at the demonic plant and said "You want to fuck me don't you?"

The plant waved all its tentacles in response, she knew it did.

"Then fuck me!" She begged as she tore off her vest, freeing her pert breasts, her light brown nipples now rock hard and yearning to be touched.

Several of the plants tentacles reached out towards her legs and in moments had torn her trousers off too, leaving her naked except for her high heeled, brown leather boots.

"That's it! Fuck me!" She cried, one hand grasping at her breasts, the other tossing away the last strips of her ruined trousers, a thunderous need to be fucked by the plant running through her body.

The plant responded by letting the tentacles that had removed her clothes slide up her. Like before they entwined around her limbs and body but this time it was soft, gentle, as if it were embracing her. Several of the rubbery tentacles replaced her hand at her breasts, rubbing all over them, arousing her further.

She then noticed a thick tentacle slipping up towards her face, the end was cut off, presumably being one of the ones Dmitri had hacked at but importantly it was dripping in the thick, sticky green sap. Marie opened her mouth wide and let the tendril plunge between her lips. She reached up with both hands, holding it in place, as she started sucking the delicious juice out of the plant with an obscene squelching sound.

It felt so good in the plant's embrace, sucking its sap but there was still something missing. Her pussy yearned to be filled. Unable to talk with her mouth so full, she stretched her legs wide and hoped the demon plant got the message. It did.

One of the thickest tentacles fiercely pushed into Marie's pussy, it was easily over three inches across and stretched the brunette's hole wide. But she didn't care, she thrust forward wanting it to fuck her deeper. The plant agreed and Marie groaned as the tentacle slid further into her cunt. All her darkest desires were finally coming true, she was fucking a plant.

Slowly at first but soon picking up speed demon plant and hot botanist began to fuck, The plant's tendril sliding deeply into and out of the girl whilst she bucked up and down to meet its thrusts. It was twisted and weird but Marie loved it, not only was it the most incredible sex but she now realised how much she'd longed to be fucked by the flora she'd studied for so long.

As they began to rut away the damaged tendril in her mouth dried up and the last of the sap dribbled into Marie's mouth. She then let it slip out and groaned deeply as the tendril in her pussy penetrated deep into her womb.

nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers