The Claiming Ch. 01

Story Info
A man, a girl, and a craving.
1.5k words
4.32
16.2k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Quin
_Quin
1 Followers

She followed the chain into the room, her green eyes straining to see through the blindfold over her eyes. The scent of grapes caressed her nose, letting her know that He had candles burning nearby. She thought of Him and smiled slightly, though the fear in her made it difficult. She imagined him holding the end of the chain that was attatched to her collar, guiding her into this room. She did not know what he had planned, merely that he was going to take her. She felt infinitely small at that moment and thought about how she'd gotten to this point.

Here she was, not two weeks ago, laying on the couch, her head in her husbands lap, watching an erotic film some friends had suggested. The girl in it had been claimed as a slave. She felt a yearning to be the girl ... to be taken and used ... to be cared for in such a deep sense ... to live for his pleasure ... and she talked to her husband about the feelings. He hadn't seemed to notice then, and she was left to satisfy herself manually. Then, this afternoon, when he got home from work he frightened her. He told her that he was going to grant her wish, and reached out, catching her hair in his hand. She couldn't speak ... couldn't think ... couldn't do anything except give into Him and fall on her knees at His feet. He seemed so much larger, then, as if He consumed the room, and she feared that she would be lost within Him. No, she thought, that's not right. Not feared ... in truth, she longed for it. She started to watch where He went as He stepped away from her, but He ordered her not to.

"Keep your head forward and your eyes down!", he reprimanded, "Do not look at me!"

She immediately obeyed, frightened by the strength of His voice. She could hear him closing the blinds throughout the house and then felt His arms reaching around her from behind. Her breathing quickened as His fingers slid lightly over her breasts and she gasped as He began to undress her. Her nakedness only heightened her awareness of what He might do, and she started to cry, as much from fear as from an overwhelming happiness that she was going to be His even more now. Their marriage had been pleasant, but now, to truely be owned by Him, she could not conceive of any end to her love for Him. When he had her stand so he could remove her jeans and panties, she could see the smile on His face and the love in His eyes. She felt her sex throb and moisten as He brought out a razor and shaving cream and began to remove the hair from her mound. She could not believe this was happening. She had always kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, but He was shaving her clean even her anus. She considered resisting ... fighting Him, but the pulsing between her legs kept her motionless. She wanted this ... more than anything she'd ever wanted in her life ... and she did not want to jeopardize His ownership. When He put her back on her knees and forced them apart with His foot she felt somehow more naked than ever before. Her sweetness was open to His view easily, in this position, and she knew that this was her place. She saw Him, from the corner of her eye, pull a small duffle bag from the corner. He had dropped it there when He got home. She'd seen it in His car over the last two weeks, but had never been curious enough to ask what it was. When He pulled a small silver chain with clips at the end from it, she knew. He'd been gathering materials over the last two weeks, behind her back. She moaned as He placed the clips on her nipples and adjusted their tightness. She reached down to soothe the ache between her thighs and winced when He kicked her hand away.

"Don't EVER do that again, unless I tell you to," He commanded. "That is not yours anymore. It is mine, and it will ache untill I choose to relieve the ache."

He then placed a small leather band around her throat, attatching using a small lock to hold the rings at the end together, and used some large, leather cuffs to lock her wrists together behind her back. The last thing she saw was the dog leash He hooked to her collar, before he placed the blindfold over her eyes.

Based on the path they had taken, she was guessing that they were in His workroom. He had been so gentle in guiding her here ... steering her around obsticles and through doorways. She felt Him bend her over His workbench and then His hands were all over her. Stroking her hair, scratching softly down her back, gliding down to touch the core of her desire. She could feel His finger laying against her opening, and she tried to push back onto it, but He pulled it away.

"I told you not to do that," He commented and she thought she'd heard a bit of laughter in His voice. "Now you're going to have to be punished."

She thought frantically about how to stop Him. What could she do or say to stop Him from doing this. She wanted to please Him, but the lust was so strong, she couldn't help herself. She had to try to fill her hole with His finger. It was as though her body had done it against her will, but it hadn't ... she had done it willfully and displeased Him. She tried to think of something that would change His mind, but found herself merely begging Him not to be angry.

She was cut off by the loud smack. She heard it, almost before she felt it. The sound of skin against skin. Then the realization came ... He was spanking her with His bare hand. She cried out but the desire in her only rose. With each swat she felt more alive. Her ass was on fire, but it was Him that was doing it. After 20 swats He rubbed her reddened ass and teased her some more. Her body was alive with desire ... the clamps only adding to the pain and pleasure she was getting from the spanking. With every swat the chain would sway and remind her of their presence. She had started to get use to them, to ignore them. Now they were added arousal.

She heard Him step away and unzip the bag again. She strained trying to guess whatever it was that He was getting, based solely upon the sound. She felt Him beside her again and gasped as His finger touched her anus. He'd never gone near her ass before ... probably because she had never let Him. Now, as His property, it seemed she would not have a choice in the matter. She felt the cold wetness of the lube and squeezed her eyes shut beneath the blindfold, afraid of what was to come. She felt something small press against the opening ... seeming to get wider as it entered...and she moaned slightly, in spite of herself.

"This is called a butt-plug, my love. I intend to enjoy every part of you, this will begin preparing your ass for me."

Finally it was all the way inside her. She felt so full. She could have cum while He was inserting it, but the pain from the stretching helped her to resist. She did not want to cum until He was inside her. Her mind was a whirl of thoughts. She almost could not distinguish between the feeling of the clamps and the plug....it had become one divine agony. She felt herself slipping deeper inside herself to another world.

Something soft against her skin, almost like...fur. It had to be. So soft...so smooth. Her hair being pulled...guiding her to her feet. His foot pushing hers apart, making her spread herself open to Him. He released one of the cuffs and she longed to wrap her arms about His neck, to kiss Him deeply, to thank Him for all He'd given her, but she resisted. She wanted to obey. She knew He would tell her if she were allowed. He raised her arms over her head and closed the cuff around her small wrist. She felt the chain between them pulled a bit and heard a click. She tried to pull her hands away...fearful of the unknown. They remained over her head. He had hooked them in place. She relaxed a bit, giving in, further, to her submission.

She felt the softness again. Gliding over her shoulders and up her arms. Up her legs, teasing her sex. Then it thudded against her ass. So soft. The thudding gentle, caring, making her long for more. His lips touched hers and she fell into His mouth, giving herself completely to Him in one soft, deep kiss that came from far within. She felt His hardness parting her wet lips, filling her completely. He used her there and then and she was completed. She knew then that He had claimed her as His and their life would never again be the same.

_Quin
_Quin
1 Followers