The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 04

Story Info
Asian-American coed is blackmailed and humiliated.
5.4k words
4.65
208.8k
75

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you can control anyone, you must be able to control yourself.

For a while there, I thought Jennifer Kim had gotten under my skin. And I could not let that happen.

A Dom breaking in a new sub simply cannot succumb to his own immediate desires. It takes patience and discipline. You need to be strict, and consistent. It sounds bad, but in many ways it is like training an animal. You need to remain detached. If you start to develop romantic or lustful feelings for the girl, you will fall down a dangerous rabbit hole. In the end, if you cannot control your own emotions, the sub will end up in control of you. And neither of you want that.

I saw Jennifer on campus twice that week, both times in class. Both times she wore the hoop earrings as I had commanded.

I wondered if she wore the earrings everywhere, or just when she knew I would see her. I decided to try to see her some time next when she did not expect to see me, just to check on her.

That would have to wait. On Thursday afternoon, I slipped her a note to meet me at my apartment that night. By this time, she had given up resisting. She knew I had control of her grades, and that I had evidence that could get her expelled. I also had video of her performing sex acts that I could easily send to her parents.

Ostensibly, she was following my orders because of the blackmail. But today I know different. Today I know that by this time, Jennifer had started to become a true submissive slut. She had not realized it yet. In her mind this was completely non-consensual. In her mind she was being coerced. She would continue to feel like that for quite some time. But things were changing.

Thursday night she showed up at my apartment at 8pm, just as I had ordered, wearing the dangly SLUT earrings. She did not speak. She did not say hello. I opened the door and she walked in moping and reluctant, looking at the ground.

Of course she was reluctant. This was the first time I had her alone in my apartment. Before this we had been in the lab room on campus, in the mall, the adult bookstore and my friend Scott's apartment. There was always someone else present, or at least there was the possibility that someone could walk in. But now, now we were truly alone together.

And the thought of what I might do to her here clearly repulsed her.

I did not waste anytime.

"Hello Jennifer." I said "Strip naked and put your clothes on that chair."

I walked into the kitchen, as she stood there, stunned at my dismissive abruptness. I imagined that she stood there for a moment, angry and insulted, and may have even contemplated walking right back out the front door. But instead, she began to disrobe. I did not have to insist. She was beginning to learn her place. Soon, I would not even need to tell her to take her clothes off when she entered my apartment.

"Nadu, in the living room when you are finished." I said from the kitchen.

I put some ice water into a glass, and a pot of water on to boil.

When I came back, she was naked and kneeling on the floor between the coffee table and the television. She sat in a perfect Gorean position, just as I had taught her. Good girl.

I admired her pert breasts and slender Asian figure as I picked up the 36-inch ruler I had set on the table. She sat facing me with her knees spread and I could see that she was continuing to keep her pussy shaved.

Now that was Interesting. I had not told her to keep her pussy shaved, and yet, there it was, completely bald. Something in her had prompted her to shave herself for me. Perhaps it was a conscious decision; maybe she had simply wished to avoid the indignity of being strapped down and shaved again, as she had been by Scott and me before. Or maybe, it was an external representation of what was going on inside of her. A woman's submission is like a blossom that first germinates in the subconscious. Natural subs will often resist, while simultaneously making subtle subservient overtures like this. Maybe she shaved her pubic hair for me as an offering. On a very deep level, she wanted to please me.

She looked toward the ground with a resigned expression on her face.

"Okay slut" I said with some force, and tapped the ruler into my palm "Now I am going to formally begin your training."

She looked up at me as I approached her. I slapped the side of her thigh with the ruler.

"DO NOT look at me!" I said as she winced from the sting of the ruler.

"You may only look at me if I give you permission." I said, "Do you understand, slut?"

She looked down, more resigned than before. "Yes, Sir."

Under strict Gorean rules, she should be addressing me as "Master" but I kind of liked it when she said "Sir", so I allowed it. Besides "Master" always sounded a little pedantic to me. "Sir" was more real.

I proceeded to review the first four or five Gorean positions with her. She already knew Nadu, the kneeling position. Nadu is the Gorean word for "kneel". In this position Jennifer would sit upon her heels with her back and shoulders straight, breasts out, belly in and her head up, though her eyes would remain downcast. Her thighs would be widely spread, and her hands would rest upon thighs, palms upward.

The second position was Bara, also known as Belly Position. When given the order to assume this position, Jennifer had to fall to her stomach, with her face down to the floor and turned to the left. She then had to cross her wrists behind her back and similarly crosses her ankles, with her legs straight.

The third position was Sula, also known as Prone Position. She had to lay upon her back with her hands at her sides, palms upward, and her legs widely spread.

An addition to Sula was Sula-Ki. This is one of my favorites because Jennifer found it especially humiliating. This position is almost identical to Sula position but she had to slowly lift her hips off the floor, as if beckoning me with her pussy, encouraging her sexual use. She had to raise her pussy in the air for my viewing pleasure.

I spent several minutes making Jennifer fumble around naked on the floor as I called out each position, and slapped her with the ruler. The SLUT earrings were jingling in her ears.

"Sula!" I would yell, as she flipped over on her back.

Then "Nadu!" and she would turn over again to get back into kneeling position.

"Bara!" and she bent forward to lay on her belly as I spanked her ass with the ruler and yelled "FASTER Jennifer!"

I spanked her ass with the ruler again, leaving a slight pink stripe, and yelled "Sula!"

She flipped her body over, frantically trying to avoid my cruel spanks.

"WIDER!" I yelled as I slapped the inside of her thigh with the ruler.

She spread her thighs wider.

"Sula-Ki!" I commanded.

She raised her ass and hips off the carpet giving me a wide-open view of her pussy. It was a spectacularly degrading position. I could see that her labia had already started to swell.

This poor little slut was helpless to avoid displaying her desire to me. I smirked down at her. Her eyes closed in shame, and she began to blush. She knew I could see her arousal and there was nothing she could do about it.

I stood above her victoriously. "Get that ass higher!" I laughed as she strained to raise her hips, presenting her swollen pussy to me for my pleasure.

"Well, well, well" I said mockingly as I touched her pussy with the tip of the ruler. "What do we have here?"

She recoiled as the cold hard tip of the ruler met her hot tender lips.

"Aroused already Jennifer?" I asked smugly.

She took a fast breath and remained silent. I slapped her pussy with the ruler.

SMACK!

Her hips bucked with the sudden sting and her eyes opened widely.

"ANSWER ME SLUT!" I shouted, "Are. You. Aroused. Already?"

Jennifer whimpered and struggled to hold her hips up for me. I raised the ruler slowly as if to threaten her with another slap.

"Y-yes sir!" she managed to squeak out.

"Yes sir, WHAT?" I demanded.

She was really struggling with this. It was hard to admit her own arousal in such a demeaning position.

"Yes sir, this girl is aroused." She whined.

"Oh well isn't that nice of your Master to arouse you?"

She started to cry as she struggled to stay in position. I slapped her pussy with the ruler again.

SWAP!

"UUUGGHHhhhhhh!" She groaned and squirmed her hips, while still holding them up.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Yes sir, it is very nice (sob) of her master (sob) to arouse her." She cried.

"Well don't you think you should thank me?" I said condescendingly.

"Yes, Master. (sob) Thank you for (sob) arousing this girl." She said.

This was really humiliating for her. She had never cried so quickly and so openly. I could see that the shock of what I had made her do up to this point was starting to wear off, now she was just alone with the humiliation of what she was being forced to do.

I made her scramble into positions for several minutes. I really enjoyed watching her fumble around naked on my living room carpet. Even when moving quickly she always seemed to move with such grace.

I loved hearing the SLUT earrings jingle. She was sobbing openly and sweating as she jumped from Sula to Bara and back to Nadu. I delighted in slapping her thighs and ass with the ruler.

Finally I was growing tired, and I could see that she was exhausted.

"On the coffee table, slut. Nadu." I said.

She paused, and then scrambled up to kneel on top of the coffee table facing me.

"No," I said, slapping the side of her knee with the ruler. "I want your back to me."

She rolled her eyes and turned herself around as I sat upon the chair at the end of the coffee table, getting a perfect view of her little ass and the delicate curve of her hips and lower back. She had such a beautiful shape. I could see that her skin was starting to get flushed, and it was beginning to glisten with sweat. She was just so beautiful. I had to take a moment to collect myself.

"Now" I said calmly as I sat in the chair. "Lean forward and put your elbows and head on the table."

The next position was called She-Sleen. A sleen is a four-legged animal on Gor. This position forced her hindquarters up-thrusted for my viewing pleasure. With her legs spread and her ass up I could easily see her hungry little pussy and her tight pink asshole.

I sat there for a moment admiring her pussy and ass, so starkly exposed. I smiled. I was quite satisfied with myself. Of course by now my cock was rock hard. This lovely little creature was completely under my control. She was forced to demean herself so totally as her ass stuck up in the air. I felt so powerful.

Next was a command I had made up, but it was one I really enjoyed. It was called "Entice". Whenever I uttered the command "Entice", Jennifer was forced to sway and gyrate her ass in a seductive manner. She would slowly swivel and grind in the air.

She hated this more than anything. It was a performance. She had to present herself on display and present her sex to me as I sat there grinning at her. God, how I loved the "Entice" command. I loved seeing her reluctantly wiggle and move her ass, beckoning me against her will, to fuck her.

As she grinded and swayed her hips for my pleasure, I stood, leaving the ruler on the chair and approached her from behind. I stood and caressed her gyrating ass and removed my cock.

She groaned. This was it. She knew that I was finally going to fuck her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

I know she wanted it. She needed to have her starving pussy filled and stretched by my erect cock. I could clearly see her juices now. She could not deny it. She wanted me to fuck her hard, right then and there.

However, I would deny her once again. It was too early to fuck her. I had a strict plan, and fucking her was still weeks away. As her hips danced before me, I stood and jerked off. It did not take long before I was ready to shoot my load. I came hard spurting my cum on her ass, her back, and even the back of her head.

She groaned again. Was it a groan of humiliation from being cum upon so crudely? Or was it a groan of wantonness, for she was denied once again? I made her hold her position, covered in my ejaculate.

By this time the kettle of water had begun to whistle. I poured the boiling water into a mug. Then I took two table knives. I put one knife into the glass of ice water and one knife into the mug of hot water. I carried them out and put them on the table next to her.

The next lesson was the association of pleasure and pain. To be honest, I do not really get off on inflicting pain, but I know through experience that it is necessary to properly train a slave.

I began rubbing and probing her soaking wet pussy with my fingers. By now, I knew exactly how she liked to be finger fucked. Two fingers, slightly apart, thrusting deep and alternating, almost like they were two kicking legs of a scuba diver. I pushed in and out until her body tensed. Her hips began to buck slightly, meeting my thrusts. Just as she began getting into it, I stopped and touched her hip with the hot knife.

"AAHHHHhiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIII!!" She screamed and recoiled as the hot knife touched her skin. I rubbed her pussy some more. She wanted that feeling so badly. She desperately wanted my fingers to penetrate and fill her.

I touched the same spot with the cold knife.

She gasped but did not scream.

Maybe the hot knife was a little too hot. I touched myself with it. Ouch. Yes, too hot. From then on, I paused a moment after taking the knife out of the boiling water before I touched her with it.

I repeated this several times at various points on her body. The back of her knees, the top center of her back, her armpit. I was forcing her to become aware of every square inch of her body. She was not able to forget her nakedness and vulnerability as I pleasured her throbbing pussy. I alternated between hot and cold knives against various sensitive areas on her helpless body. I teased her and toyed with her. She groaned and whimpered as she bucked her hips in vain. Then, as her breathing increased, and I could barely feel her vaginal muscles begin to clench. I removed my fingers completely.

Her pelvis continued to thrust, uselessly humping in the air. She whined. It was a desperate whine, wanton and bare.

She looked over her shoulder at me, glaring.

I spanked her sharply on the ass. "I told you not to look at me." I said coldly.

She closed her eyes and sucked in air, hanging her head in defeat. She wept as the weight of her humiliation fell upon her once again. Her own body betrayed her dignity with such, vulgarity. At that point she had to wonder what it was inside her that made her ass hump so crudely, begging to be fucked despite her.

I knew what it was of course. I could see the precursors of her total submission manifesting themselves right there on my coffee table. For a long time I stood there looking at her. I did nothing. I just let her kneel on all fours like an animal, ass in the air, as she wept. Eventually she stopped crying until she was just taking those quick deep involuntary post-cry breaths.

Orgasm denial is one of the most powerful tools at the Dom's disposal. Denying a sub of an orgasm serves many purposes. Of course it serves to assert ones dominance. But more importantly, it leaves the sub in a state of intense desire. She begins to associate the Dom with that pining feeling. The Dom becomes the symbol of her want. The longer the Dom can keep her desperately desiring an orgasm while being alone in my presence the better. It becomes what Pavlov called "The Conditioned Response". Eventually, her response to the Dom's mere presence will become an intense desire for an orgasm.

After giving her a few moments to calm down, I began to gently and lovingly torture her once again. I let my hands roam over her bare skin. Her skin was still warm and slightly moist from sweat. I felt her ass, her hips and into the curve of her hips. I ran my hands up her waist along her ribcage, under her arms and then over her shoulders. I ran my hands up the top of her shoulders to her neck. I gathered her hair in my hands and pulled it back softly into a ponytail, and let it fall back, spilling over her upper back.

She knelt there helplessly as I caressed her body. I reached under with both hands and cupped each of her breasts. Her breasts were small, but very firm. Whenever I squeezed them like this, I could feel her tense a bit. I knew her breasts were sensitive and erogenous. I kneaded them, squeezed them, and fondled them. I pinched her nipples lightly and played with them between my fingers. She remained bent over on hands and knees the table as I stood over her, reaching around her torso with a hand on each of her breasts. I alternated between playing with her nipples and kneading her breasts until I felt her still herself, and her breathing pattern changed.

At that point I put my hands on her ass. By this time the air had cooled her skin, and my hands were a warm surprise. She took a quick breath, but not quite a gasp. I smiled. I squeezed and caressed each of her cheeks. I rubbed and separated them, letting the cool air hit her sensitive little asshole. I know this embarrassed her. I stood above her and toyed with her. She knew I could see between her legs. She wanted so badly to curl up and cover herself, but I would not allow it. I wanted her to want. Her thighs were so smooth and strong. The skin of her inner thighs was supernaturally soft. I did not understand how any surface of any creature could feel so soft. I could not take my hands off of her. I stroked her calves, her ankles. She squirmed slightly when I touched the bottom of her feet. She was ticklish there.

But I had to focus. I reached up to her pussy and burrowed in with my fingers. She involuntarily arched her back. My fingertips stroked her slit up and down. She had some wetness remaining, and almost instantly she was completely aroused with juices once again.

I put one hand on the small of her back, steadying her, as the fingers of my other hand found her engorged clitoris.

"What do we have here, Jennifer" I said smiling.

She whimpered with involuntary desire and arched her back even more deeply.

I rubbed her clit. I put pressure on it as I pressed my hand onto the small of her back.

"oohhh..." she moaned.

"Would you like to cum Jennifer?" I asked coyly.

"Yes, sir." She said quickly.

"Then you will have to beg for it." I said.

"Ughhhhhhh!" She breathed hard.

"Beg me Jennifer. Beg me to let you cum."

"Pleeeeassee!"

"Please?" I asked, and I continued to manipulate her clit.

"Please let me cum, Sir!"

I yanked my fingers out of her pussy and spanked her, her juices on my hand splattering on her ass as my bare hand met her vulnerable skin.

"Owwww!" She moaned, out of frustration more than pain.

"Me?!" I asked and swatted her again.

"Ughh! This girl! Please let this girl cum sir!" She whined.

I laughed. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Please let this girl cum sir!" She was really sounding desperate.

"You want me to rub your clit some more?" I asked as I rubbed the remainder of her juices on her ass.

"Yes Sir! Please, Sir!"

"I said, 'do you want me to rub your clit some more' Jennifer! Repeat it!"

"Ugghhh" she started to buck a little "Please rub this girl's clit sir!"

"You want me to finger-fuck you!?"

"YES! Yes ...please finger-fuck this girl, sir!"

I stuck my fingers back between her legs and quickly found her clit. It was so hard and swollen, that it was very easy to find.

"AIIIIIiiiiiiii!" she exclaimed as the pleasure hit her.

"Now I want you to use first person Jennifer. Say 'Please Fuck me Sir'."

She looked up, possible confused.

I pulled my finger out and spanked her again.

12