The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 05

Story Info
Asian-American coed is blackmailed and humiliated.
11.6k words
4.62
227.3k
70

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had sex that night, the door was open. I really enjoyed fucking Jennifer. Her pussy was small and tight. It was almost as if it was trying to stay tightly closed to prevent me from penetrating her. However, at the same time she would get very wet. That combination of tightness and wetness felt so well, I cannot even describe it. There was something about the paradox of Jennifer Kim that made me want her more and more each time I was with her.

I don't know what it was about her. I had dominated many women before her. Jennifer was not even the prettiest or the hottest. I just can't explain how she got under my skin like she did.

There was something about her apparent internal conflicts that really got to me. There was like this tension in her soul as several opposing forces within her struggled with each other. There was an ongoing war between her conservative sexual values, and her obvious slutty submissive nature. But there was also a tension between her desires to do well and to perform well contrasted with her strong sense of dignity.

So, if I gave her an order, say, to strip for me, conservative Korean Jennifer would want to resist because doing so would be improper or immoral, while slutty submissive Jennifer would want to get naked and get fucked right away. Meanwhile, the strong dignified Jennifer would want to keep herself clothed, while the competitive over-achiever Jennifer would want to perform the sexiest striptease ever.

In the weeks that would follow, I could see that there was a four-way tug of war going on inside of her whenever I gave her an order to do something sexually degrading. Sometimes this side of her would come through a little bit here, while that side would show through there. Did she hate it or did she love it? Whenever I fucked her after that first time, she definitely became aroused, and she definitely had orgasms so you would think that she loved it. But her facial expressions and general reluctance seemed to suggest she hated it. It made watching her, touching her, just being with her so compelling. I could not get enough of it.

This, for me, was a very bad thing. As a Dom, I could not allow her to penetrate my mind like she was starting to do. As a Dom I had to keep myself somewhat detached. If I were to fall for her, she would have some degree of control over me. I could not, and would not let that happen. I needed to be completely in control, or this whole thing would fall apart.

After that first night, I spent the next few days alone. I did everything I could to get her out of my head. But the more I tried, the worse it got. I would see her in class, but I would not acknowledge her. And if I did not acknowledge her, she would not acknowledge me. But everyday she wore the hoop earrings as I had commanded.

So she sat in class, listened to the lecture, dutifully taking notes, and she never -*never*- looked over at me. But whenever I saw the light reflect off of those hoop earrings, I knew she had to think of me. I knew that for now, the part of her that wanted to look at me was losing the tug of war with the part of her that had to focus on schoolwork. I would stare hard at her. I knew she could see me staring at her in her peripheral vision. But she never once looked over at me.

Finally I could not take it anymore. After seven days of not speaking to her, I handed her a note as she walked out of class. She took the note and slid it into her pocket without looking at me or saying anything to me. She did not even break her stride as she walked by. God, that drove me nuts.

The note simply instructed her to be at my place at 6pm that night. I had no doubt that she would obey. And when she showed up at my door at 5:57 pm, she wore the earrings with the rhinestone letters that read S-L-U-T dangling from each perfect earlobe.

When she arrived, I did not have to command her to strip naked as I usually did. She just walked in without a word and began taking off her clothes. On some level this annoyed me, that she would do something without me issuing a command. But on the other hand, it really excited me that this beautiful girl was getting naked in my living room. The thought that on some level she was really excited to be with me sexually made my heart beat a little more rapidly.

By this time she no longer presented even a hint of resistance. Nudity did not seem to really bother her anymore, at least not being naked in my presence. By then I had seen her naked many times, I guess she had just grown used to it.

She approached me, again without being commanded. Then, finally, after more than a week, she spoke to me.

"May this girl suck your cock, Master?" she said coolly.

I admit I was surprised. "Yes, yes you may."

Her expression did not change as she lowered herself to her knees in front of me and unbuttoned my jeans.

She casually took a hold of my hardening cock and mechanically inserted in her mouth. The sound of her SLUT earrings jingling mixed with the slurping noises she made were the only sounds in the room as she bobbed her head up and down earnestly, but dispassionately. She was like a well-programmed robot. By this time she had performed oral sex for me many times, so she knew what sensations I liked and when I liked them. She knew just when to suck, just when to stroke, and just when to lick. She had become a perfect little blowjob slave. Oral sex in my living room had become a well-traveled road for her.

Of course I loved it. I loved it every single time. She had become a real expert at sucking my cock. I don't mean she was an expert at cock sucking in general; she had become an expert at sucking MY cock in particular. That expertise plus her reluctant affect was an incredible turn on for me. We both knew that she was doing it because she had to, not because she wanted to.

It did not take me long to climax. She opened her mouth wide like a baby bird in its mother's nest. She squeezed me hard and pumped my cock fast, lubricated by her saliva, as I shot my sperm into her open, waiting mouth. She even turned her head slightly toward the end allowing the last of it spurt onto her cheek.

She knew exactly what I liked to see. I sat there panting for a moment on the couch, as the final waves of my orgasm subsided. She kneeled there looking at me lazily expectant as she held my deflating cock, and the large dollop of cum dangled from her left jawbone. She closed her eyes and sat still, waiting patiently for my next order.

I did not allow her to wipe my cum from her face. Instead I wrapped the leather collar around her neck and fastened it with the small padlock. The lock made a "cl-click" sound as it snapped shut. I attached the long chain to the D ring on the collar and made her crawl on the floor like a dog on a leash.

She sighed.

I took her through some Gorean positions: Nadu, Bara, Sula, Sula-Ki, all of them. I had her practice serving. Serving was a big deal in Gor. It was important for slaves to be dutiful, graceful and humble when delivering a drink or some food to a free person. She got good at it, really good in fact.

She got to a point at which she was even bored with it. It was all becoming routine for her. Even the 'Entice' command - the one I had made up - in which she had to get down on her hands and knees while bumping, grinding and rotating her hips for me, seemed to have become somewhat tedious for her.

It still really aroused me though. I loved making her do it. The sight of her ass swaying or her naked pussy gently thrusting back and forth to nonexistent music was still quite hypnotizing to me. Jennifer had that tight little Asian body. She wore her long dark hair in a high ponytail that just kissed the top of her shoulders.

As she writhed her nubile young figure for me, her facial expression was blank, as if she was bored, or even annoyed. She practically rolled her eyes as she gyrated her lithe naked form around for my viewing pleasure, right there in my living room. After a several minutes of that, I could not take it anymore. I made her drop to her knees, crawl to me, and perform oral sex again. I held the chain as she sucked on me.

After a few strokes, she removed my cock from her mouth, looked up at me and asked, with a very slight, almost imperceptible hint of seduction: "Would you like to have sex with this girl, Master?"

"Of course I would." I thought to myself as I looked down at her. But I said nothing. She looked at me, almost blankly, waiting for my answer. I could not understand why she was being so forward. She always did what I commanded, but she NEVER offered to do anything. Now here she was offering to have sex with me. I guess she new that sex was a fait accompli, and she might as well do it right away and get it over with.

We went into the bedroom and got into bed. I kissed her, I fondled her, I rubbed by body upon hers. She obliged. It seems strange now, but up until that point we had never really had just straight sex before. There had always been some degree of Domination and submission. I always made her get naked while I stayed dressed. I always made her do things for me. I always spanked her or made her assume humiliating Gorean positions before making her suck my cock. And only after all of that would I actually perform coitus. I got off on the Dominance and I could tell she got off on submission, at least on some level, whether she chose to admit it or not.

So having straight vanilla missionary sex was very unusual. It was almost ... exotic for us. It was like we were pretending to be regular boyfriend/girlfriend. It was like a regular relationship without all the underlying blackmail and coercions. I actually really liked it. Holding her and kissing her, caressing her like we were lovers in love felt both natural and foreign at the same time. I did not want it to ever stop.

But it did.

It stopped in one single crushing instant when I saw her looking over at the clock for the third time. Then my internal dialogue started going crazy. "Why is she looking at the clock?"

In the end I made her get on top of me in my favorite position - reverse cowgirl.

Now you might think that reverse cowgirl is not the most appropriate position for a Dom because the woman is on top. But I would disagree. In reverse cowgirl, the sub does all the work. The Dom decides the pace, and because her ass is facing him, it is easy to spank her and command her to go faster and harder, or spank her and command her to go long and slow. As long as the Dom maintains the control, and achieves his maximum pleasure, any position is good.

Besides it gave me an excellent view of Jennifer's perfect little ass. I loved smacking it and hearing her groan as she pumped herself up and down on my cock. I loved how she had to do the work to please me while I watched her ass. I could always cum in that position. And once again I did. Jennifer did not have an orgasm at all.It seemed like she was just trying to get it over with. When it was over she asked to go to the bathroom. When she came back out, I am pretty sure I saw her check the clock again. That was really starting to bug me.

"Were you trying to beat your record?"I asked

"Sorry sir?" she did not know what I was talking about.

"You keep looking at the clock." I said.

"Oh ... I .." she looked at me and asked "Did you enjoy that, Sir?"

"Yes." I answered.

"This girl worked very hard to please you, Sir." She looked at the ground.

"And you did," I said, "I could tell you were really putting forth an effort."

"This girl is happy that you are pleased, Sir," she said. She usually did not talk this much. Something was up.

"What is it Jennifer?" I asked.

"Well sir ... she said "you made me come over on such late notice. I had told my friend that I would be able to go to a study group tonight."

"A study group?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir." she replied. "At 8 pm. I was hoping that since this girl had pleased you, that ... that...

"That what?" I was getting impatient.

"That this girl could..." her voice got quieter "leave at 7:30?"

I was angry. "So that whole time we were having sex, you were just looking at the clock and thinking about your study group?!"

"Oh NO sir!" She said with a faint degree of panic. "I was thinking about how I could ... how this girl could ... please you... Sir.

"Why are you so worried about studying?" I asked. "I told you I have access to the University computer system. I can give you a 4.0 this quarter and you wont have to do anything."

"But..." she whined

"But WHAT?!" I was raising my voice.

"But I still want to learn ...I- I am pre-med ... this is Bio ... I need to know this material!" She was sounding worried.

I was getting angrier by the second. No wonder she was so aggressive. No wonder she did not waste any time, and did everything without being told. She wanted to make me cum quick, so I would let her go.

"With whom were you planning on studying?"

"No one." She said. "Just a friend."

"WHO?!" I demanded.

"Sophie." she said. I could tell she was lying.

"Okay let's call Sophie on speaker." I said as Jennifer's eyes widened. "Give me your phone."

"No sir, we don't have to call her. I will stay here." she said "You are right, I don't need to study. I just need to please you, Master."

"With. Whom. Were. You. Planning. On. Studying. Jennifer?" I said, trying to contain my anger.

She looked down. "James, Sir."

James...that fucking Asian guy. The fucking tall, good-looking Asian guy. God. Damn.

"I see." I said calmly.

"But I don't need to, Sir." She said. "Maybe I could just call him to cancel, so he doesn't get worried and try to call me."

"You ... want to call him?" I said, extra calmly.

"If it..." she paused "...if it pleases you, Sir. Otherwise I would be happy to turn off my phone and focus on your ... your pleasure., Sir"

My pleasure. Fuck. FUCK. God Dammit.

"My Pleasure?" I said. "Let's not worry about MY pleasure. You only really seem concerned with YOUR pleasure. Aren't you Jennifer?"

"OH no, Sir!" She said

"So why don't you just lay down." I said, barely hiding the sarcasm. "And we'll see what we can do about your pleasure."

"Sir, maybe this girl could dance for you ... or suck your cock? Sir?"

"LAY DOWN NOW!" I shouted.

She obeyed quickly, scared by my sudden shout.

The first time I was introduced to bondage was by a girl I was dating. She loved being bound and helpless. Eventually I bought some leather bindings from the adult store downtown, and some plastic zip ties with a few lengths of chain from Home Depot. With those materials, I was able to fashion some ankle and wrist shackles that I attached to each of the legs of my bed., and hide them underneath until I was ready to use them. I got them out for Jennifer for the first time.

Naturally, she was surprised to see them. I usually do not like to bind my subs. I get more pleasure from making them do things. But these leather shackles were going to come in handy. I fastened them tightly around each of her wrists and ankles. Then left her helpless, naked, and spread-eagle on my bed, as I went to find her purse.

When I came back into the room she looked at me. I could see that she was wondering why I had her purse, but she knew not to ask.

I stopped for a moment to look at her. Even though I was seething with anger, I could not help but admire her nudity. She was so helpless and vulnerable. But I snapped out of it quickly.

"Now" I said as I positioned myself between her spread open legs. "Let's see what we can do about YOUR pleasure."

Her eyes were fixed on me. She had no idea what I was doing.

I leaned down and lay on my stomach between her open legs, placing my head close to her wide-open pussy. I kissed it gently and quickly. She shuddered. I then gently kissed her left inner thigh, and then her right. She writhed slightly. I kissed all around her vulva, circling it with short little baby kisses.

Next I pressed my closed lips against it, applying pressure with my jaw. I could smell her arousal. She writhed some more and let out a soft little moan as I pressed my jaw against her pussy, grinding into her. I rubbed my lips on her vulva, continuing the pressure.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed. It looked like she was enjoying this.

As I grinded my jaw against her and I rubbed my lips on her labia, I began to let my tongue probe between them. She took a fast hard breath when my warm tongue gingerly stroked downward on the inside of her left outer labia. Then I licked upward on the right, all the way to the top, just barely teasing her clit.

Jennifer's juices were sweet. I mean they were literally sweet. I have performed oral sex on women before. They have never tasted like this. Jennifer's pussy was simply delicious, and I savored the taste as I drew my tongue up the right side and down the left.

"Ooohhhhhhhh..." she moaned as I licked her.

Then I repositioned my head so that as I licked her up and down, I was able to lightly stimulate her clit with the tip of my nose. Up the right side, and down the left with tight simultaneous little circles on her clit.

"Ohhhh Massster" she hummed. "Ohhh Master that feels soooo good. Ohhhh ... I am so glad you are not angry with this girl. Ohhhhhhhh. I ... I thought you were.... angry..... MMMmmmmmm..."

I applied a little more pressure on her clit with the tip of my nose, and then I leaned up to circle her clit with my tongue. She tensed at the intensified stimulation. I licked her clit harder as I proceeded to grind her vulva with my chin.

That is when I began to feel her pushing back on me. Despite the fact that she was immobilized, she was pressing her pelvis forward, desperate for more friction.

I flexed the tip of my tongue into a small, hard tip, and licked hard on her clit.

Her thighs tensed, I could feel them on my cheeks. She could feel her orgasm building, growing deep inside her ready to explode in wave after wave of sensual pleasure. Her moan was interrupted by a quick gasp. She was closer ... and closer ... and then I stopped.

"Unnghhh!" she groaned and involuntarily thrusted her pelvis as I sat up and opened her purse, producing her phone.

"Ohhhhh Masterrrrrr ..." she whaled. "What -what are you doing? Please Master! Please let this girl finish!"

"Oh I will let you finish." I said with a half-smile as I flipped through her contacts. "But first you need to call James to cancel your study group"

"Master, please let me finish ... ohmygod master!" She shreiked "What are you doing.!?!?"

She did not really need to ask what I was doing. It was obvious that I had found James' number on her phone, and that I had put the phone on speaker mode. I rested the phone on her chest, and returned to her sweet-tasting pussy.

"Oh GOD NO!! Master PLEASE NO!!" She begged as James' phone rang on the speaker.

I picked up exactly where I had left off, pressing hard as I circled her clit with my tongue.

"Ughhhh!" She groaned as the phone clicked.

"Hey You!" a male voice said from the speaker. "Where are you?"

She was flush and struggling. "Hi James ... I ... I cant make it tonight."

"Oh that sucks!" He said, "Why not?"

I was licking harder now, circling and circling in a tight consistent rhythm around her clit.

"She took an involuntary deep breath."

"I ... I'm just not ... I don't ... I'm just..." She was having a hard time thinking straight and a hard time forming words.

"Jennifer what's wrong?" He said.

"nnnggghhh ... Nothing. Nothings wrong."

"You sound like you are having trouble breathing"

I continued to stimulate her, bringing her closer.

"N-No ... I'm fine ... I mean I'm I'm not ... um (gulp) feeling well"

"Are you sick?"

"NO!" she shouted, probably at me, rather than James' question.