The Clan Wars Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

Putting lips against her brother's ear while they hovered just in front of the sexually frustrated elven mage, the succubus said, in a whisper loud enough that Dayna was clearly meant to hear, "Fill me now, sweet brother. Pour your seed into me."

"Mmmm," came the incubus' melodious baritone voice in reply, "how could a dutiful brother say no to any request from such a sweet, caring sister?"

The male demon's neck muscles strained against his skin and he moaned loudly. Dayna couldn't help but watch as his smooth, weighty balls grew taut and a flood of pearly white cum overflowed from the succubus' well fucked cunt as her brother's cock ejaculated into it. It fell in heavy, wet dollops from her stretched quim to splatter and mingle with the sheen of slime rain that coated the ground. The demon extended her wings and parted from her brother's embrace to alight in front of the iron portcullis in the middle of the gatehouse. On either side of the imposing entrance, a pair of guards lounged against the stone work, watching the party's progress towards the gatehouse. Dayna could see they were beastmen; strange amalgams of goat and human and a type of lesser demon often used as foot soldiers by demon lords. Their goat like faces were split into leering grins as they watched the succubus dip a finger into her cum-oozing pussy and then lick the jizz-covered digit clean.

Dayna's cunt was on fire. The hours she'd spent walking behind the passionately copulating pair of demons had left her yearning for release. Trying to maintain her composure, she walked over to one of the beastmen standing by the keep gates. As she approached her nose filled with an earthy, cloying odour that radiated off the shaggy demon soldiers. The guard closest to her was at least seven feet tall, possessing a bestial, goat like visage atop a humanoid, almost comically muscled chest. Where his torso met his legs, the lesser demon's body became bestial once more - his digitigrade legs were covered in a shaggy coat of brown fur and he stood on pair of cloven hooves instead of feet. Between his legs swung a girthy, goat-like cock, glistening pink and tapering to a fine point. Behind his inhuman phallus hung a massive pair of fur covered balls. All four of the demonic guards had a distinct lack of armour and clothes but gripped wicked looking halberds as they stood watch.

The strange creature nonchalantly scratched his hairy sack and sneered at Dayna as she walked up to him.

"Whaaat do you waaant?" he asked in a bleating voice.

"I need to speak with Duke Habernalle," explained Dayna.

On her previous visits, accompanying her tutor, they'd had to pay for entry - a magical trinket or the like would suffice for the entry tax. Dayna reached into her satchel to produce seance crystal and offered it to the guard.

"I have an item to trade for passage."

"Too baaad, elf," said the goat-man, "Haaabernaaalle haaas saaaid no visitors."

The mage sighed in frustration. This was shaping up to be an irksome encounter. She pulled an onyx ring from her satchel and added it to the offering for the guard. The beast reached out with a very human hand to take the trinkets from Dayna and held them up for examination.

"Hmmmm. Maaagicaaal. Not baaad," bleated the guard.

By now the other three beastmen had gathered round to observe the negotiations. One was quite similar to the guard she was currently conversing with, but with black fur instead of brown. The other two were clearly female - they lacked the male genitalia of their comrades and each had an impressive set of mammaries hanging from their muscled torsos. One had reddish brown fur while the other had grey fur that was streaked with white and black vertical bands. The two females were also bigger by half a foot than the male guards and seemed to carry themselves with some authority over their smaller brethren, as demonstrated when the grey furred demon reached out and snatched the two magic trinkets from the hand of the male as he examined them.

"Mine!" said the imposing beastwoman and glowered at the smaller male as if challenging him to do anything about the theft. Keeping the ring for herself, she handed the crystal to her female comrade.

"Aaaah! Pretty!" said the russet furred guard as she held the crystal up in the gloomy light.

"Well," said Dayna, trying to move past the two male guards, "I see we have a deal. I'll just go on in then."

Her progress was halted when the black furred beastman slapped his ham like palm against her chest.

"Not so faaast," he said. "They got theirs. We waaant ours."

A leery grin smeared itself across his face and Dayna felt the restraining hand on her chest curve to cup her perky breast through her tunic, calloused thumb rubbing across her erect nipple. Her pussy tingled again with unwarranted lust while her stomach fluttered with nervousness.

Behind her she could hear Gomp snickering gleefully.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers
12