The Clan Wars Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers

Dayna released the mammoth member from her grasp with a small pang of regret and got to her feet. With a lust driven urgency she pulled off her hose and tunic, revealing her lean, naked body once more to Habernalle's gaze. Her pert breasts were flushed with arousal, her nipples were hard and erect and her pussy dripped noticeably. Stepping towards the enthroned lord of hell, she let herself be lifted up by his muscular arms until he was holding her above his broad, trunk-like penis. Then, with exquisite slowness, Habernalle lowered the mage's drenched quim onto his cock. As her cunt lips were parted by the demon lord's wide flare, Dayna felt the strange tingling in her nethers once more. She looked down and gasped with surprise and pleasure as she saw the immense column of the demon's phallus begin to slide into her - she felt no discomfort, only incredible satisfaction as her cunny stretched to accept the intrusion despite the apparent physical impossibility of the act. Sweat beaded on her skin as a flame of lust licked through her body.

As his tremendous column of a cock inched into her, Habernalle spoke; "Your wards are impressive, mage, but they seek to protect your body from harm and your mind from charms. I have other tools at my disposal. I could fuck you until you beg me to take your soul for just one more orgasm."

Slowly but surely, Dayna slid further down the demonic pole until, by any natural accounting, the shaft should have been pushing against her stomach, but still the elven mage felt no discomfort, only a delectable feeling of stretched fullness. She folded her legs beneath her, resting her shins on the demon's thighs once the rampant tool was fully sheathed inside her. Dayna had enjoyed a few very good fucks in her time, but the sensation she was experiencing at this moment was unlike anything in the world. Her whole body throbbed in time with the blood pumping in the monumental phallus that was filling her so completely and an almost gentle, full body, low intensity orgasm seeped through her veins.

A distant, guarded part of her consciousness, a bastion of will created through years of magical study, nudged her, helping the mage to retain some semblance of control and reminding her of her original mission.

"I have studied demons for many years. You'll not take me that easily," said the elf as she placed her hands against the broad pecs of the demon lord to give herself some leverage while she began to hump herself up and down the thick shaft embedded in her needy pussy, "Delicious -ah- cock that -ah- you may -ah- have, you agreed -ah- to answer -ah- some of my -ah- questions."

"How remarkable," said Habernalle, a twinkle in his eyes betraying his marvel at the sweating mage's willpower. "Indeed I did. Very well, ask away."

"Who's behind -ah- this shift in -ahhh- power?"

Dayna's stuffed cunt creamed itself as the perpetual orgasm coursing through her momentarily increased in intensity. Her sloppy white discharge oozed from her stretched lips and slid down the column of cock-meat that she was mounting.

As the mage's cunny spasmed in orgasm around his colossal shaft, Habernalle reached his hands behind her to grip the elf's asscheeks in his giant hands. His palms were bigger than each cheek and enveloped the mage's pert buttocks entirely, his fingers long enough to wrap around her upper thighs. As he groped her spread ass, the Duke slid forward on his throne until he was half off the seat of the massive piece of furniture. Dayna leaned forward against the demon's chiseled abs, her head resting just under his chin and her tits pressed to his chest. From his new position, Habernalle began to thrust upwards into the elf's juicy cunt and a wet squelching noise filled the air in time with his movements as more cream was squeezed from Dayna's stretched hole.

"A new faction has arisen in the inner and outer realms," explained Habernalle as he effortlessly plowed his tumescent member in and out of the elf's pleasure wracked body. "A succubus by the name of Gaermeon recently achieved the status of duke, and seems to be in the process of striving for princehood."

"I thought -ah- that elevation -ah- to princedom -ah- happened -ah- incrementally," said Dayna, trying not to drool on the Duke's chest as she was thoroughly fucked.

"It does, generally," said Habernalle, his thrusting increasing in speed. More cream oozed from the mage's stretched pussy. "Collecting souls is a slow process - personal attention is required. Gaermeon, however, claims to have discovered a method by which she can claim souls in bulk, to put in unrefined terms. The Princes, although they wouldn't want anyone to know, are worried."

Dayna moaned as another orgasm rollicked through her, "How would -ah- she be -ah- able to -ah- do such -ahhh- a thing?"

The orgasming elf's pussy clamped down on the demon lord's phallus once more and Habernalle's chest rumbled with a satisfied moan.

"One moment, my dear," he said, and suddenly Dayna felt his cock swell to stretch her cunt even more before a powerful jet of demonic spunk erupted into it.

The forceful spurts of jism blasted another orgasm into the already almost insensible elf. Hot, sticky cream filled her completely until it squirted past her tautly spread lips to arc through the air and splatter onto the floor. A delicious warmth nestled deep into her core and Dayna gasped with the overwhelming pleasure of the sensation. Habernalle held the quivering elf tightly to his chest, massive hands gripping her clenching ass, as he slowly pumped his behemoth of a cock in and out of her cunt while he inseminated her. After what felt like an eternity, the flow of cum pouring into her finally tapered off and Dayna felt Habernalle lift her off his lap as he got to his feet. A torrent of jizz gushed from her gaping orifice with a sloppy splattering noise as the lord of hell pulled the insensate elf off his still rigid tool.

Habernalle gently placed Dayna on ground and the elf stood woozily as the huge demon lazily stretched. His immense, erect organ bobbed in front of him as he spread his arms and arched his back. With groggy eyes, the mage glanced around the hall. Gomp was slumped against her small chair, hand still wrapped around his own rampant erection, stroking it wearily. A sticky puddle between his spread legs told of numerous orgasms. Nearby, Keira and Keiran were still steadily fucking, the incubus now lying on his back, arms behind his head while his twin sister bounced her ass upon his glorious cock. Both were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Beyond them the rest of the court were still engaged in their own lewd displays of lust.

Having finished stretching, Habernalle stooped to pick up the cum-drunk mage once more, putting her down on the seat of his throne so that she had her back to the hall. She leaned forward, supporting herself by putting her arms out against the back of the giant chair. The Duke wrapped his immense hands around her waist, easily engulfing the relatively petite elf. Dayna felt the solid mass of his cockhead, slick with his seed, poke against her buttocks.

"You wondered how Gaermeon would be able to collect souls en masse?" asked the Duke as he pushed his gargantuan member against the elf's sphincter. "She didn't care to explain all the details to me when she showed up at my door offering an alliance. To be honest, I expect the twins you came in with would be able to tell you, considering they work for her."

Dayna gasped when she felt the tingling sensation once more, this time in her anus, as Habernalle's wide dick pushed past her sphincter. Once again her body defied physics as the tree-trunk of a cock penetrated her ass and once again she was filled with an incredible sense of satisfaction.

From behind her there was a surprised, wet pop as Keiran's cock slid free from his sister's suddenly clenched anus.

"Uh. What? I assure you-" blurted the incubus.

"Oh, don't insult me by trying to deny it," interrupted Habernalle, not bothering to cease his gradual penetration of Dayna's tight asshole to face the surprised twins. "I can smell the taint of her sex dripping off the both of you."

The twins quickly clambered to their feet. Beside the Duke's throne, the eyes of his grigori bodyguards began to glow brightly.

"My lord, you must excuse us," began Keiran.

"We only were present in your realm in case you changed your mind about the offer of alliance," continued Keira, the siblings' words tumbling from their lips in nervous haste.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure," said Habernalle, steadily pushing his shaft further into the mage's welcoming rear. "Tell Gaermeon to keep her spies at home if she really wants me to consider joining her effort, mmkay?"

Habernalle's obscenely huge phallus was now fully seated in the elven mage's ass. Legs spread, hands splayed against the throne's back for support, Dayna looked over her shoulder at the towering demon. He smiled down at her and began to hump his weighty schlong in and out of her sphincter. Behind the fornicating pair, the grigori stepped forward in unison toward the twins, who began backing away from the throne.

"Come, sister, the kind duke appears to be showing us the door," murmured Keiran.

"Indeed, brother. We must tell Gaermeon how well he treated us," agreed Keira.

The grigori took another step forward, causing the twins to back away hurriedly. Halfway down the red carpet, with the grigori close behind them, they both bowed quickly before turning and scurrying urgently for the door. Their exit from the throne-room was greeted by a chorus of laughter from the watching demon court.

"I do so enjoy spoiling the machinations of a self-important upstart like Gaermeon. Thank you for providing me the opportunity," said Habernalle, casually pumping his thick cock in and out of the elf's asshole.

"You're -ah- welcome," said Dayna between grunts as her ass was rhythmically fucked, "but -ah- you were -ah- explaining -ah- how Gaer-ah-meon would -ah- acquire -ah- these souls?"

As the Duke of Hell buggered her with steady, powerful strokes, the mage had to dip into her fortress of willpower once again to maintain her sense of purpose. The feeling of her sphincter stretched around the demon's veiny shaft as it plowed in and out of her ass was beyond exquisite and her cunny clenched, achingly empty, as another orgasm engulfed her. She could feel the demon's heavy, smooth balls slap against her gasping cunt and her anus pulsed and squeezed down on the slab of dick-meat inside it in sympathetic rhythm.

"All the succubus mentioned was something about an artifact of old, belonging to that empire that once ruled over much of your world," said the Duke while his bestial cock was milked by Dayna's stuffed ass. "Run by elves like you, was it not?"

"Elves and -ah- humans -ah-, but that -ah- was before -ah- my time," said Dayna. Inside her buttocks, Habernalle's flared phallus began to throb and pulse as it prepared to deposit another load of jism, this time into the mage's bowels.

The Duke seemed indifferent to his approaching orgasm and maintained his steady, ass-slapping thrusts. His voice was level and calm as he spoke; "To be honest, I expected an entourage of representatives from the city-states of your world - representatives of governments, powerful people representing powerful institutions, not some lowly graduate student."

Suddenly, Dayna's insides were filled with warmth as Habernalle began to ejaculate into the buttery vice of her ass. His immense tool quivered and pulsed as it spurted an obscene amount of cum into her tight hole until, once she was thoroughly stuffed with the sloppy white goo, it squeezed out past the Duke's still pistoning member and oozed down her spread legs. The demon lord tightened his grip on Dayna's butt-cheeks as he fucked his semen into her.

"Delightful," said the massive demon, as if admiring a fine wine. With deliberate slowness he pulled his spent schlong from the elf's rump. There was an audible pop when his flare finally squeezed out of her cum-dripping sphincter. "Lowly student you may be, you have provided some most enjoyable entertainment and demonstrated impressive determination. I think I have a gift for you that may help your efforts against Gaermeon."

Dayna stood on shaky, cum-streaked legs, still braced against the back of the throne. Her well-used asshole gaped and dripped with demonic seed.

"Why would you offer aid without a promise of something in return?"

"You are right to distrust a demon, but, although you have a strong will, I am dubious of your chances of success against Gaermeon's schemes. Upstart though she may be, she is still a Duke of Hell," explained Habernalle. "Should you triumph, however, the current Princes are sure to look favorably upon one who aided in the downfall of the usurper. If you fail, as is likely, that alliance is still on the table for me."

"You win either way," said Dayna drily as she dismounted the throne.

"It's the only way to play the game of power, dear elf."

Gomp was still slumped, in a post-orgasmic daze, beside the chair that had originally been brought for Dayna. The mage moved to stand beside him, casting her cleaning cantrip once more before retrieving her clothes. As she did so, Habernalle summoned an imp to his side while, behind him, a group of succubi had gathered to lick his throne clean of his discharge. The Duke spoke quietly to the imp before sending it off to retrieve the gift he had in mind and then sat down on his now spit-polished throne.

By the time Dayna was clean and dressed, the imp had returned. He carried before him a small obsidian box with a hinged lid that he presented with a small flourish to the now seated elf. Gomp groggily got to his feet to peer at the gift offered to his master.

"Go ahead, open it," said the Duke, smiling. "When you find what you are looking for, this should help you get where you need to be in a timely manner, provided you treat it properly."

Inside the box, lying on a red, satin cushion, was an intricate miniature of a horse, seemingly carved from black crystal. It had what appeared to be fire in the place of a mane and tail, more flames instead of fur over its hooves, tiny red orbs for eyes and, as intricately carved as the rest of it, a rampantly erect, flared horsecock.

Beside Dayna, Gomp's face split from ear to ear in a huge, gleeful grin as his eyes darted from the statue to his master's unimpressed expression.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers
12