The Clan Wars Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down, toy," said the demon.

Bann stepped back from the mirror reluctantly. Where his cock had been pressed against it, the surface seemed to stretch momentarily before snapping back into place. His balls felt heavier and his rampant erection pulsed with need. The warm fog in his head prevented all but the smallest nudge of surprise when he noticed his cock was now a few inches longer and girthier. The fleeting emotion was quickly buried under an avalanche of lust. The naked warrior lay on his back in the centre of the circles, a foot of cockmeat now wobbling gently in the air above his groin.

"Mount him, Kalliya, and finish the spell," ordered Gaermeon.

"With pleasure, my queen," said the mage, stepping over the supine barbarian.

The young warrior watched through eyes no longer under his control as the dusky skinned woman straddled him, a bare foot on either side of his hips. With deliberate slowness, she lowered her plump ass towards his cockhead. Bann yearned to reach up and grasp her smooth, round asscheeks and squeeze them as she sank herself down onto his shaft, but his arms felt like lead, too heavy to move. A thin, clear strand of cuntjuice dripped from Kalliya's pussy until it connected with Bann's aching erection, linking them with a liquid string of desire. The mage continued her agonizingly slow descent until her lust glazed pussy lips grazed the barbarian's swollen crown. The touch was sweet agony. Bann felt like his cock should be spurting a fountain of cum just from that lightest of touches. He needed to ejaculate, yet something was preventing him. He moaned with need and frustration.

Within the mirror, Gaermeon had sat back on a chair that wasn't visible, slouching comfortably on the invisible furniture while her own bestial schlong throbbed and grew hard. Leaning back, the purple succubus lazily teased one of her pierced nipples while shifting her heavy, smooth ballsack with her other hand so as to access the clit and cunt that it hid. As she watched her pet mount her new toy, the demon began massaging her pleasure button, causing a thick stream of fem-lube to ooze from her twat. Above her undulating fingers, her massive, inhuman cock throbbed, bobbing gently as it grew turgid and engorged.

Kalliya's eyes were glued to the sight of the succubus lavishing attention on her dripping pussy and the mage let out a breathy moan as the succubus shifted a hand from her breast to grip the monumental phallus swaying above her pussy. As the demon began to stroke the immense organ, the mage lowered her hips to drive her cunt down onto the cock caressing her twat lips. When the warm, wet tunnel engulfed his rampant erection Bann grunted with pleasure. The feeling of the dusky mage's cunt stretching around his desperate tool was cripplingly intense. His limbs locked up and his neck strained. He was on the cusp of spraying his seed into the welcoming sheath sliding down his pole, but couldn't. His cock felt swollen and overly large for its own skin, his balls pulsed and spasmed with impending orgasm yet, like a wall an inch to high to climb, no relief was forthcoming.

When the mage raised her ass and slid her twat back up the rigid length, Bann's lust dimmed consciousness could just make out a faint ring of almost translucent purple light around the base of his penis. Strange runes, similar in form to those chalked onto the floor flickered upon the intangible surface of the purple ring. Kalliya dropped back down his throbbing length once more and the magic ring was hidden from view as her hungry cunt swallowed his tool once more. As she began to vigorously hump her pussy on his needy cock her ample asscheeks jiggled and rippled with each impact upon his pelvis while the light of the mystical ring of runes grew stronger, but, his mind clouded by the fog of lust, Bann could not focus on the strange magic ring. Drool trickled from the corner of his mouth.

Gaermeon had taken her hands off her genitals and now held both of them slightly apart, above and on either side of her hose of a cock, raising and lowering them with a rhythm that matched Kalliya's steady rutting on Bann's shaft, almost as if she was being ridden by someone the coupling pair on the other side of the magical mirror could not see. The demon's and the mage's eyes were locked and the succubus' full lips were spread in a lusty leer while Kalliya's mouth hung open in pleasure. She grunted and moaned as her ass slapped against Bann's skin.

The young barbarian's mind was adrift in a sea of desire. No thought existed within it but the need for release. The exquisite pressure and heat of Kalliya's accommodating cunt was all he could think about and the edge of orgasm he had been kept balanced on was overwhelming.

"I think he's just about had all he can take, my dear," said Gaermeon.

"As -ah- you say -ah- my lady," replied Kalliya as she continued humping her ass up and down atop Bann's engorged prick.

Shifting her gaze to lock eyes with the hapless youth, the succubus whispered sibilantly; "Cum with me..."

Like a summer storm breaking on the mountains, Bann's cock erupted. His balls jerked and pulsed, his shaft strained and throbbed and a flood of cum gushed and spurted upwards into the sodden confines of Kalliya's cunt. The warrior's muscles contracted and released over and over, pumping out rope after rope of sticky, sloppy seed into the brown skinned mage's tunnel until she was filled completely and the glistening white jism began to ooze in viscous rivulets past her stretched labia.

"My queen!" gasped Kalliya as her pussy clenched in orgasm, the feeling of Bann's weighty tool pumping her cunt full of cum pushing her over the edge.

Bann's limbs went limp and the ache of desire in his balls was replaced with a blanket of satisfaction that engulfed his entire body. His eyelids became suddenly heavy and, with a weak moan, his world went dark.

12