The Clan Wars Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dayna shook her head, trying to shake the rising fog of lust from her brain.

"Ah, here's the stuff," said the hovering librarian, producing a small silver flask from one of the drawers. With a deft flick of his prehensile limb, the librarian unscrewed the cap of the flask and poured a measure of a rich amber liquid into two tumblers held in the grasp of two other slick limbs. Dayna's hand brushed against the tentacle that was wrapped around the glass the librarian handed to her. Contact with the slick, cool surface caused a tremor to issue forth from her loins, travelling up her body and into her limbs. She almost dropped the glass and her hand shook as she placed it on the table in front of her. She was glad she'd sent Gomp back to her quarters, else the imp's snickering would be unbearable.

"Are you alright?" asked Trelis. "You seem quite flushed."

"Uh, yes, I'm okay."

"I'm not so sure, friend," said the huge magical beast. "You look like you need to lie down for a minute."

"Oh, gods, Trelis," cried Dayna. Her nipples had grown as hard as steel under her robe and she realised she'd forgotten to wear a bra this morning too. "I can't take it. I went to the outer realms and I met a demon and I let him cast a spell on me and I still think it was for the best and it felt really good but now I feel like I have to fuck everything I see."

"Oh, you poor thi-"

Trelis' words were cut off mid sentence as his elven friend hurriedly stood up and began peeling off her clothes. Seeing as she seemed to have forgotten to wear any undergarments that day and her university robe was all one piece, it did not take her long.

"Dayna, wha-"

"Trelis," said Dayna in a voice edged with steely determination and urgent need, "I. Need. You. To. Fuck. Me. Now."

Trelis backed up as the strident, nude form of his friend stalked towards him. He could see clear ropes of viscous arousal mixed with pearly white cum dripping from her naked cunt as she climbed up onto the desk he was unsuccessfully hiding behind.

"Darling, I'm not sure you realise how this works..." stuttered the shocked beholder. "I'm carrying eggs, it's the season..."

"Stuff your gods damned ovipositor in me then," growled Dayna, clambering across the surface of the desk and grabbing one of the surprised beast's writhing tentacles, "and pump me full of your eggs. I. Need. To. Be. Fucked."

"Oh dear," stammered the librarian, visibly taken aback by his friend's aggressive behaviour. Dayna had perched herself on the edge of the desk and was attempting to stuff one of his squirming limbs into her drooling quim. As the wriggling length slid into her slippery fuck-hole, the warm, tight embrace stirred his own needs. Beneath his primary eye, he felt his ovipositor begin to extend.

Dayna watched as a broad, blunt tipped tentacle slowly emerged from the centre of the writhing nest of slightly smaller appendages beneath her friend's hovering central mass. Unlike the slick grey skin of his other limbs, this one was mottled grey and pink and shone wetly, apparently even more slimy than the one she was currently trying to stuff into her ravenous cunt. Blue-grey veins ran in pronounced ridges along its length and the surface of the emerging organ undulated with bumps and curves.

"Look, Dayna, we can do this, but I can't lay my eggs in your cunt if you've just been inseminated by someone... or something," said Trelis. He reached out with a few more tentacles and began wrapping them around the pale skinned contours of the elf's body. The warmth radiating from her skin and the softness of her flesh, especially her perky breasts and rounded ass, was igniting the desire to breed and deposit his eggs within a slick, wet hole.

"I just don't care, Trelis," moaned Dayna. The slimy smooth feeling of the squirming limbs enveloping her and rubbing against her lust scorched skin was driving her to previously unknown heights of desire. "Just stick it in meee! Make me cummm!"

"There's something more," continued the beholder, wrapping a tentacle around each of the elf's limbs and lifting her aloft. "I may know a spell that could help you control this lust. It wouldn't get rid of it, but it could help make it more manageable."

Trelis began slowly sliding the fleshy filament in the elf's dripping pussy back and forth. The suspended and restrained woman writhed and contorted herself as her twat was fucked by the greasy appendage.

"Whatever you say," grunted the pleasure wracked mage, trying to drive her aching cunny further down the wide limb inside it.

Trelis lifted his ovipositor until it hung in the air just below the cleft of Dayna's buttocks. A steady stream of slime dripped from the small opening at the end of it and he moved the turgid member until it was prodding against the nearly insensate elf's sphincter. The strange goo pumped out and smeared across the entrance to her anus and Dayna felt a bizarre combination of numbing and tingling where the sloppy substance made contact with her skin. Trelis flexed his breeding organ and Dayna let out a ululating moan as she felt her sphincter spread and eventually engulf the bumpy, girthy tool. The beholder used the tentacles he had wrapped around his friends heaving tits to tweak and tease her painfully erect nipples as he steadily fed his veiny protrusion into the hot confines of her ass.

Dayna's cunt sprayed fem-cum as her first tremendous orgasm battered her body. Her cunt convulsed and clenched upon the squirming tentacle within it and her ass squeezed around her friend's monstrous ovipositor as it wormed its way up her anal passage, spewing out pulsing waves of goo to ease its progress.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Oh FUCK!"

Trelis gasped at the tight, hot pressure that clamped down on his fleshy breeding tube.

"Darling, that ass of yours feels perfectly exquisite, but please, this is a library! Try to keep it down!"

"Oh Trelis, just shut up and fuck my ass!" came the elven mage's impertinent response.

Trelis sighed and, taking matters into his own tentacles, snaked one between the airborne woman's breasts, coiling it gently around her neck before feeding its sensitive length into her gasping mouth. With her limbs held immobile and all her holes filled with the beholder's slimy filaments, Dayna could do naught but hang in the air, her body quivering with pleasure as Trelis' undulating organs fucked her thoroughly. The goo steadily pumping into her anus eventually filled her passage to the point that it began escaping from her gaping sphincter in spurts, squeezing past the squirming member that was stuffing her rump so delectably to drip in heavy wet dollops onto the surface of the desk below.

"I can feel the eggs coming, my dear," moaned the librarian as he felt the pressure building at the base of his ovipositor. "Hold fast. This could feel a little strange."

Dayna had little choice in the matter, suspended in the air as she was, but nothing could tear her away from the almost religious experience of the most complete fucking she had ever had. From her lofty position, the elf looked between her spread thighs and swooned with desire as she saw a chain of prominent lumps, each slightly larger than a plum, progressing steadily up the beholder's lengthy organ towards her asshole.

As the first of his eggs began to push past the muscle of her sphincter, the librarian began to chant an incantation in a low, steady tone. Dayna felt her anal ring flex and give way, permitting the egg entrance, and another rollicking climax shuddered through her used body. She unconsciously sucked hard on the tentacle filling her mouth while her other stuffed holes convulsed and spasmed helplessly. Trelis's spell was short, and as the third egg popped into her back passage, the hovering creature joined his partner in gasping pleasure.

"Ungh! Yes! Take my eggs!" moaned the librarian. His fleshy filament throbbed as the eggs popped free from its length to nestle into the quivering elf's bowels. Each egg's entry caused more of the goo he had previously pumped into his friend's anus to spurt out in a sloppy, squelching pulse.

The door to the office opened and the acolyte from the front desk stepped into the room. He looked up from the sheaf of tomes he carried, eyes widening as they absorbed the sight in front of him - Dayna, held aloft by Trelis' squirming tentacles, breasts squeezed by coils of the fleshy organs, her holes plugged and glistening goop oozing from her stretched ass as a knotty chain of eggs worked their way along the librarian's ovipositor to be deposited in the young elf's butt.

"I'll just leave this here, then," murmured the stunned youth before backing out of the office and closing the door hurriedly behind him.

With a final, tired moan, Trelis pumped his last egg into the tight confines of Dayna's rump. The elf was shattered, worn out by countless orgasms, and hung limply in his grasp. With an affectionate sigh he gently laid the slime dripping woman on the desk and unwound his limbs from her body. Her abdomen was swollen slightly with the weight of the numerous eggs he had pumped into her and the librarian was careful as he cleaned her with a towel and redressed her in her robes.

Dayna slept peacefully for some time and the light outside the window was fading when she finally opened her eyes. The office was empty and, tottering slightly due to the bloated sensation in her gut, she opened the oak door and peeked out. The library was quiet. She could see the orb-like body of Trelisopoles hovering behind the main desk.

"Uh, hi Trelis," she whispered as she wobbled her way to the desk.

"Hi yourself," replied the beholder.

"Um. Sorry. About what happened. Earlier," apologized Dayna.

"Think nothing of it, my dear," said her friend with affection in his voice. "In fact, thank-you. I haven't had a fuck like that in a very long time. It was most... liberating."

"I, uh, liked it too," said the young mage, her embarrassment fading. "But what about this extra load I'm carrying around now?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. They're not fertilized and you should be able to push them out fairly easily. Might even be fun," he grinned and handed her the sheaf of tomes from the archives. "Here, this is for you."

"You're amazing," said Dayna. "Thanks so much. For everything."

"Like I said earlier, dear; think nothing of it."

Back in her quarters later that night, Dayna was squatting over a bucket. Biting her bottom lip, the elf contracted the muscles of her ass. Below her, her pussy was dripping once more, strands of lady lube pooling into the wooden container. The desire was still there, the erotic sensation of squeezing Trelis' eggs from her asshole inflaming her need once more, yet the lust was not clouding her mind as it once had and Dayna smiled to herself as a shudder of pleasure rippled up her spine and the first egg dropped into the bucket. Open on the floor before her was the archival tome. The elven mage's smile grew wider as she read the words on the page in front of her; 'Omnigarch Stone -Redtooth Orc Tribe - Eastern Reaches'. Feeling positively buoyant, the elf pondered a way to make the experience of laying Trelis' eggs even more pleasurable. If only she had a decent cock to sit on...

With a mischievous light glinting in her eye, the elf called out to her familiar.

"Gomp, get in here!"

12