The Clan Wars Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
454 Followers

"Gods yes! Fuck my sloppy cunt!" groaned Mila as she relished the feeling of a long, hard slab of cockmeat filling her needy quim.

The elf needed no instructions on what to do with the slippery hole his cock was entombed within and he began pistoning his rigid member in and out of the orc's welcoming cunt with gusto. His hips slapped against Mila's ample buttcheeks and drops of sweat flew off the two frantically rutting figures. The hot air of the room filled with the obscene, meaty slapping sounds of flesh on flesh and the lewd stench of sex and sweat.

Pointer held her pressed against the wall and bred Mila's slick cunny that for what seemed like an age, crushing her tits hard against the wooden wall and taking his pleasure in her cunt with ferocious intensity. His hands gripped her flared hips tightly as he humped her welcoming fuck-hole until he felt his balls grow taught with mounting need. Mila felt the elf's pace slacken and when he began to pull out, she looked over his shoulder and snarled, "Don't you fucking dare pull out! Fill my cunt with your seed!"

Once more, the elf proved adept at following directions. He slammed his cock back into the orc's needy quim and bucked his hips. Voluminous ass pressed tight against his bucking hips, Mila quivered and then tensed in orgasm as she felt Pointer's dick swell and pulse as it started spurting powerful jets of sperm into her well-used cunt. Pointer wrapped his arms completely around her waist and leaned into her, his hips making short, heavy pumps as he hosed his cum into her. She sighed in satisfaction. "Ahhh, that's it, right there! Fill me up with that hot cum!"

The two fighters remained slumped against the wall and joined at the waist for a few, long minutes after Pointer had finished inseminating Mila's desperate cunny. Eventually, however, the elf slid his shaft from the orc's jizz filled cunt. Glistening white strings of cum stretched from his pulsating organ to the dark green lips of her pussy and more of the obscene liquid flowed slowly down her legs, but Mila wasn't sated yet. She turned to face the spent elf and dropped to her knees once more. Keeping her eyes locked to his, she guided Pointer's softening tool past her tusks and into her mouth and sucked hard on the jism covered elf-cock. His seed tasted sweet - a strange, but pleasant, artifact of elven physiology - and Mila happily slurped on his phallus until she felt it stiffen in her mouth. Once he was fully hard again, she climbed onto the bed and spread her legs.

Their next coupling was less frenzied - just a casual, easygoing fuck. Pointer climbed between Mila's thighs and slowly pushed his dick into her welcoming quim until his balls came to rest against the rosebud of her anus. Mila then wrapped her arms around the elf's lean body and pulled him against her as he began to fuck her with a steady, languid rhythm. Her cunt squelched wetly as his thrusting shaft plunged in and out of her cum stuffed fuck-hole and the two of them mated slowly and lazily in the heat of the afternoon. Mila orgasmed twice more - less intensely than her first - and Pointer humped her steadily for the better part of an hour, their first frantic rutting having taken the edge off his arousal. His orgasm was less urgent, but his muscles still strained with pleasure as his elven cock pumped more sweet, sticky seed into Mila's cum-drenched fuck-hole. Eventually, his balls thoroughly drained and her pussy properly filled, Pointer rolled off Mila's naked body and the two drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Something was wrong. Mila's eyes snapped open and adjusted quickly to the night time gloom of her room. She rolled over find the bed beside her empty, but for a scrap of paper. Grabbing the parchment, she quickly got up from the bed and put a spark to the torch hanging near the door.

If you find this before morning, do not leave your room.

Pointer

She swore under her breath, threw her pants and shirt on and looped her baldric over her neck before quenching the torch. She then opened her door just enough to peek out into the hall beyond it. The main room of the Pa was deserted, the fire in the centre of it reduced to a few smoldering embers. Treading softly, she made her way to Pointer's room and looked into it. The elf was gone. The scene in Kalliya's room was similar. The mage's pack was absent and the bed looked like it hadn't been slept in. Mila swore again and made her way to the Pa's main entrance. Next to a sputtering torch, a bored guard leaned on his spear. Mila walked past him as calmly as she could, returning the nod he gave her before continuing on her way through the village. A few other orcs were out, but it must have been very late indeed as most of the village seemed to be sleeping. The pieces of the puzzle slotted into place inside her head. It was all too obvious, actually; Pointer and Kalliya were going to steal the crystal. What's more, it seemed the second half of her payment would not be forthcoming from the mage. To cap it all off, the Redtooth would probably think she was complicit in the whole affair. She hastened towards the village gates, but paused at the door to Grotag and Kami's hut as she passed it. Without bothering to knock she forced the door open. The siblings had been asleep, but both shot upright in their beds at Mila's violent intrusion.

{What is-} began Kami.

Mila cut her off curtly. {There is trouble! Get some guards and get to the sacred cave,} she commanded, before turning on her heel and racing to the gates.

She almost tripped over a prone guard as she stepped through them. A quick glance told her the guard was dead, his throat cut. Kalliya's horse was gone as well. It didn't look good - every moment she delayed, the mage and the thief could be slipping away. The orc swore under her breath once more and loped quickly into the woods, heading towards the cave.

Two more dead guards greeted her arrival at the tunnel entrance. One had his throat slit and the other had clearly been run through by Pointer's estoc. Mila unsheathed her bastard sword and, with a grim frown etched into her face, descended into the tunnel. The torches had all been put out, but her good orcish vision made her descent fairly easy. It helped her spot the dead guards at the foot of the stairs as well.

In front of her, the great stone doors were open and, through the gloom, Mila could see two shadowed figures scuffling urgently while a third walked past them towards the plinth upon which the crystal sat, glowing faintly. Mila broke into a run, charging towards the pedestal. "You fuckers!" she shouted. "Get away from that!"

The two struggling figures ceased their fight and one dropped slowly to the ground - a long, gurgling sigh escaped the orc guard's lips as he collapsed to the floor. Kalliya halted mid stride en route to the crystal and turned towards the charging orc. "Pointer? Kill her," said the mage calmly.

Pointer left his poignard in the body of the dead guard and drew his estoc as Mila slowed her charge and took a fighting stance. In the dim radiance of the crystal, Mila could make out the fine features of his face when he glanced over his shoulder at Kalliya and then back toward her. His eyes looked sad. She watched as he shook his head regretfully and levelled his blade towards the her.

Mila took three steps forward in quick succession and thrust towards the lean elf. He quickly danced backwards and slapped her blade to the side with a casual parry, playing for time. The orc pounced to her right, turning her wrist and slashing upwards as she moved, trying to create an opening in his guard, but Pointer kept his blade in contact with hers and pushed her swipe wide. He stepped in and grabbed the orc's wrist, pulling her sword arm past him as he drove the pommel of his weapon into her gut. The blow was ferocious and Mila doubled over. She felt the elf release his grip on her sword arm as he stepped back to create space. Pointer knew how dangerous a close up fight with the female warrior could be, but Mila didn't let him gain that reach advantage. Grimacing through the pain in her bruised gut, she lunged forward, slashing right to left with her blade. The elf was forced to drop his sword point as he moved his right arm across his body to protect his left flank. Their swords met with a steely clash, but Mila had known he would parry her wild slicing attack. As the air reverberated with the sound of their weapons meeting, she swung her balled left fist out in a cruel hook that caught the elf on the lower jaw. Pointer stumbled backwards, spitting blood, and Mila pressed her advantage, raising her sword to strike down at the staggered elf.

She never got the chance. Kalliya had reached the crystal and turned towards the two combatants with the glowing jewel held in both hands. Holding the shimmering orb towards her former comrades, the mage uttered some arcane gibberish and the light of the crystal flared. Both bastard sword and estoc clattered to the ground. Within Mila, a sudden heat exploded. It felt like her cunt was on fire, burning with a need to be filled. The muscles in her neck strained as her mind lost all function but for the primal, carnal urge to breed. In front of her, the same force had seized control of Pointer and the elf looked hungrily at the orc woman he had been fighting only moments before.

""Well," said Kalliya lightly, "I'm off. Hopefully you two will have some fun before the Redtooth get here and cut your heads off." Mila and Pointer were already urgently tearing their horribly constricting clothes from their lust inflamed bodies as Kalliya weaved her magic once more. There was a sizzling crack and the air took on a pungent tang as a strange, purple rift appeared before the mage. The dusky skinned sorcerer flashed a wicked grin over her shoulder at the two nude fighters and then stepped into the portal and disappeared.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
454 Followers
12