The Clan Wars Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers

"Delicious!" announced Aelsetur as his massive dick was enveloped by the tiny elf's pussy. "Habernalle truly chose well when he made you his whore, cum-slave" said the beast of flame and coal.

"Do you always go on like a braying donkey when you get your dick wet?" said Dayna as the pillar of cock-meat slid into her. Despite her repartee, however, she couldn't prevent a small moan of satisfaction from escaping past her lips as her hungry womanhood was stretched around the swollen tool.

Aelsetur's monumental prick was burning hot inside her and oozed viscous, creamy pre-cum that mixed with Dayna's dripping juices to form an obscene lubricant that eased his entry into her needy quim. The elf had never felt anything quite like the heat radiating from the coal black dick and almost immediately an orgasm shuddered through her body as the wide flare rubbed along the walls of her magically adapted cunny. As her limbs spasmed with pleasure, she began bucking herself up and down on the nightmare's delectable organ, her pussy lips clinging wetly to the slick, veiny skin as she rose and fell. Aelsetur wrapped his huge hands around her waist and began dragging the mage up and down his shaft with a steady, relaxed rhythm. Relieved of the need to propel herself up and down the awesome phallus, Dayna simply hung limply in his strong grip and let the demon use her as a cock-sleeve as rivulets of pre-cum and fem-lube streamed past her stretched cunt-lips and down his iron hard schlong.

The elf and the demon were rutting like only beasts can. As the nightmare's inhuman phallus pistoned into her quim while pumping increasing amounts of hot, gooey pre-cum into her, Dayna quivered and roiled in one long, continuous orgasm, her eyes half closed, her mouth hanging open and drooling. Off to the side of the obscene display of primal lust, Gomp was rapidly stroking his own distended cock. Almost tentatively, the imp addressed his thoroughly fuck-drunk master; "Uh, boss? D'you mind if I get in on that too?"

"Suuure... Whateverrr... Fuuuck meee..." came the slurred response.

"Come then, little brother," rumbled Aelsetur, "let us fill this elf-whore with our seed."

Gomp practically skipped over to the tableau of debauchery. Aelsetur released his grip from around Dayna's waist and let her slump against his broad chest before gripping her asscheeks in each hand and pulling them apart to present the rosebud of her anus to the joyfully grinning imp. His master's butt crack was already slick with the rutting pair's combined juices, so Gomp simply placed his swollen glans against her sphincter and began pushing his shaft into the tight confines of Dayna's arse. The sensation was exquisite and Dayna shuddered and spasmed as her holes were filled with two huge demonic cocks. The little demon could feel the heat radiating off Aelsetur's cock through the thin layer of elf flesh that separated their tumescent organs and, combined with the buttery vice of his master's anal passage, his cock exploded immediately. Blasts of imp cum spurted forcefully up into Dayna's ass, bathing her insides in hot, alabaster cream and causing her to let out a long, ululating cry of pleasure. The imp's refractory period was supernatural, however, and his tool stayed rock hard inside her ass. With a gleeful chortle, Gomp began fucking his cum into his master's asshole.

From below the completely stuffed elven mage, Aelsetur let out a rumble of pleasure and moved his hands back up to her waist. The huge demon then effortlessly lifted the addled elf off his chest and held her still in the air while bucking his hips upwards to pump his horse-like cock into her quim. With Gomp's oversized organ working her asshole and Aelsetur's flared column of fuckmeat plundering her cunt, Dayna was a mess; adrift in a sea of pleasure.

Toddick watched as the imp mounted the elf from behind and pushed his red shaft into her ass. As the two demons began fucking the elf maiden senseless, he could hear sloppy, wet slurping noises and the meaty slapping of skin on skin, punctuated by various grunts, groans and moans from the three lewd figures. The wagon driver had already cum twice, but the vision of utter debauchery before him brought his cock to life once more. Even after he had sated his own arousal to the point where his dick ached, the two demons continued ravishing the elf girl's cunt and asshole, using her like a toy. Toddick guessed by the way the little demon occasionally stiffened and cried out that he had deposited numerous loads of his jism into the insensate woman's anus, but the two beasts kept at it until he saw the huge one stiffen and arch his back under the limp form of the elf.

With a deep, rumbling bellow, Aelsetur's turgid cock suddenly swelled inside Dayna's thoroughly used cunt before suddenly spraying a veritable torrent of seed into her. Her guts were already gurgling with buckets of Gomp's rank cum, but Aelsetur's volcanic ejaculation put the imp's plentiful deposits to shame. Like a dam bursting, the nightmare's horsecock blasted a sloppy flood of demonic cum into her and then pulsed and throbbed repeatedly as it filled her pussy to the point of overflowing and the obscene fluid spurted out past her cunt lips in lewd, gushing squirts. Gomp pulled his spent tool from Dayna's now gaping asshole and staggered backwards to land heavily on the ground. The imp grinned broadly as he watched his much larger demonic brethren finish pumping his master's fuckhole full of seed while a steady stream of his own jizz coursed out of her recently vacated sphincter. The thoroughly used elf bucked and spasmed as her fuck-hole was filled, gasping and moaning as a final, quaking orgasm ripped through her. Finally, with a long, satisfied sigh, Dayna rolled off Aelsetur's chest and slid onto the grass, dazed and shivering slightly from the monumental series of orgasms.

A sudden, startled rustling from the nearby bushes brought her out of her post-coital reverie. The elf and the two demons raised their heads in time to see a man in peasant clothes trying to pick himself up off the ground while attempting to pull his pants up at the same time.

"Sorry! Please don't eat me! Ahhhhhhhhh!" blurted Toddick as he scrambled to his feet and ran into the forest, clutching the waist of his trousers.

Gomp collapsed to the ground, his body shaking with laughter. With an unimpressed glance at her giggling familiar, Dayna groggily got to her feet, cum oozing from her gaping pussy and asshole, and retrieved her clothes. Before she put them on, she cast her cleaning cantrip and felt the demons' sticky ejaculate wick from her skin. "Alright, mule," she said to Aelsetur as the large demon got to his feet, "I've paid your fee - take me where I wish to go."

"As you wish, cock-sleeve," said Aelsetur.

The nightmare stretched, blotting out the sky above the mage and and her imp. Then, a long shudder rippled through his body and strange lumps appeared and disappeared in quick succession on his skin. The behemoth lurched forward onto his hands and his body warped and shifted until its form had changed to that of a large, sable skinned stallion with a mane of fire. The stallion walked over to Dayna and kneeled beside her.

With no small amount of apprehension, the elven mage climbed onto Aelsetur's back. Gomp hopped up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. Dayna could feel him nestling his cock against her arse, but just as she was about to tell him to stop, Aelsetur sprang to his feet, leaping forward as he did so. The landscape around the trio blurred and shimmered, flying past the wide-eyed mage with staggering speed. Pine covered mountain sides became green and brown smears while rocky cliffsides sped past them in a flicker of grey. At some point during the journey, Dayna thought they may have gone through a town - a momentary flash of stone walls and a blur of yellow thatch caught her eye - but in a blink they were flying onwards, the ground skimming under Aelsetur's hooves like a rushing river of greys and browns.

As if emerging from a tunnel, the mountains around the speeding demon and his passengers suddenly shrunk in size to be replaced in short order with a smaller, looming tunnel of trees. Aelsetur's pace became progressively slower as they travelled through the forest, eventually becoming a fast gallop, then a trot, until he slowed to a walk before coming to a halt and dropping to his knees once more. Dayna and Gomp slid off his back, stunned by the journey that they had just undergone.

"Where are we?" she asked Aelsetur, her voice quivering.

Aelsetur's voice echoed in her head, "We have arrived, cum-drinker. You will find your destination just down the trail from here."

Dayna shook her head. "Thanks, I suppose," she said. "You've served me well, you inbred donkey."

Aelsetur laughed at the mage's response, his form becoming hazy as he did so, until nothing remained of him but for the faintest echo of his baritone amusement and the small figurine sitting on a patch of dirt.

Left alone with Gomp on the forest path, Dayna finally gathered her wits enough to properly take in her surroundings. The sun was hidden by the thick canopy, but the light that filtered through the leaves had the distinctly russet tone of evening. The air was hot and humid, hanging heavily on the elf's shoulders and causing a thin film of sweat to break out on her brow.

Gomp, naked as usual, seemed unbothered by the temperature. "That was fun," said the irrepressible imp.

"Yes. That was... certainly eye-opening," said Dayna, starting to walk down the path.

Through the trees ahead she could see a large clearing dominated by a hill surrounded by a palisade. Behind the palisade were a number of wooden huts with domed roofs. At the peak of the hill was a large circular wooden building. The path wound its way out of the trees and towards a large gate in the wooden wall, on either side of which stood two muscular orcs, one male, one female, naked but for stripes of red paint. Each carried a spear and had a large machete-like sword hanging from a leather baldric.

"I think I like these orcs," said Gomp. Dayna could see him lewdly licking his lips as he stared at the female orc's amazonian form.

"Gomp, stay near me, don't touch anything or anyone, and don't say a damn thing unless I say you can speak," said the mage, attempting to pre-emptively head off any possible trouble the imp could cause. She paused briefly to cast a spell of translation before continuing towards the gate.

"Awww, you're no fun," mumbled Gomp as the two of them approached the orc guards. The two spear wielding warriors held their weapons at the ready as the pair emerged from the jungle, and Dayna noted two more guards atop the palisade, both armed with bows. They had arrows knocked by the time the mage and her familiar were within shouting distance of the gate guards.

"Halt!" shouted the female guard. "Declare yourself and your intent!"

"I am Dayna Undreya Te'alor," replied the elf. "I need to talk to your chief about a certain artifact your tribe has."

"We are not accepting guests, elf," said the male guard. "Go back to where you came from!"

"This is important," said Dayna. "I need to speak with your chief."

"Fuck off, or we kill you!" shouted the male guard.

"Damn it, this is urgent!" shouted the mage. Gripping her staff tightly, she strode towards the gate, concentrating hard on the archers at the top of the palisade.

"Here we go..." said Gomp from behind her.

"Kill her," said the female guard.

The air around Dayna shimmered and the conjurer vanished just as the two archers opened fire. Two arrows thumped into the dirt where the elven mage had been standing only a moment earlier. "Fuck!" swore the female orc. "Another damn mage!"

Although she kept herself in good shape, Dayna wasn't much of a hand-to-hand combatant, however, she was an adept conjurer and short range displacement portals were par for the course. There was a sound like cloth tearing, and suddenly one of the archers on the wall was surprised to find an angry looking elf standing next to him, piledriving her steel-shod staff into his gut. He doubled over in time to receive a vicious uppercut from the butt of the staff that sent him tumbling backwards off the palisade catwalk. His other bow-armed comrade spun quickly and was attempting to draw a bead on the elf just as another portal opened behind him. Gomp stepped out of it and punched the confused orc in the groin. The wee demon wasn't the most brave, nor fearsome, of combatants, but he had surprising demonic strength and was more than happy to fight dirty. Unfortunately for his opponents, Gomp's height resulted in the cockpunch being his favored tactic. Hunched over and groaning in pain, the orc could not stop the tiny demon from grabbing the quiver on his back and using it to haul the green skinned warrior off the palisade.

The two guards outside the gate shouted in alarm and turned to push the wooden doors open so they could get inside and get to grips with their foe. Dayna nimbly leaped down from the catwalk and was standing at the ready as the two spear wielding orcs entered. Just as they levelled their weapons at the mage in front of them, there was another tearing sound behind them. Both spun on their heels to face the new threat, only to be greeted by an empty, fading portal. Dayna stepped forward and lunged with her staff, smacking the steel-capped end into the side of the male guard's head. While he reeled with the impact, his female comrade wheeled about, swinging her spear in a broad arc that only just missed the elven mage. Dayna danced backwards, concentrating once more, and the dazed male guard groaned as Gomp stepped out of a portal right before his unfocused eyes. With a wicked chortle, his stubby wings flapping madly, the imp sprang upwards to smash his nubby horns into the orc's face. There was a sickening crunch as the guard's nose collapsed and began gushing blood. The big orc collapsed onto his hands and knees in front of the tiny demon, who began driving kicks into his head and ribs, laughing maniacally all the while.

The remaining guard was flummoxed. Her comrades were lying on the ground in various states of pain, the air filling with groans and moans. Snarling in frustration, she lunged forwards at the elf, who displaced away once more.

Dayna called down to the warrior from her new position atop the palisade; "Your friends aren't dead. I don't want to hurt you. Just let me talk to your chief, please!"

"Fuck you, pointy eared bitch!" growled the orc.

"Enough!" came a bellowed voice from behind the furious guard.

Dayna looked up to see a huge, barrel chested orc marching down the path that led from the gate to the large building at the top of the hill. He was significantly larger than the orcs she had just been fighting and was accompanied by another ten brawny warriors. Feeling more than a little drained, Dayna was pleased that the big orc had decided not to attack right away. She wasn't sure if she could muster up the energy to take on the huge warrior by himself, let alone the coterie of guards he had with him.

"You cannot see our chief, mage, because we currently do not have one," said the huge orc. "If all you need to do is talk, however, I will listen. My name is Grotag - if you will agree to be under my custody, I will offer my protection that you may be heard among the tribe."

Dayna surveyed the groaning mess she had made of the gate guards. "I'm not sure I need 'protection'."

"This is clear," said Grotag. "But it is custom among us that outsiders be under the custody of a tribe member when there is no chief. You are clearly a person with power, and we respect strength here. If you have something to say, we shall listen. Just know, we are wary of magic. If I see one trick, if I smell any magic, I shall wring your neck myself."

"Fair enough," said Dayna, climbing down from the wall. "My name is Dayna, and I need to talk to you about a powerful artifact your tribe has."

Grotag shook his head sorrowfully. "You come seeking our sacred crystal?" Dayna nodded - a 'sacred crystal' fit the description of the Omnigarch Stone. "You are not the first," continued Grotag, "and the group who came before you has caused us much trouble. They are the reason we have no chief. They are also the reason we no longer have the crystal."

"Oh shit," Dayna swore. "Then I'm too late."

"What do you mean?" asked Grotag. "You know the thief?"

"Not quite," said the mage, "but I knew someone would try to steal it. I came here to warn you. A powerful demon has plans to use the crystal for a terrible purpose. If she has it already, it's probably too late. Who stole it? When was it taken?"

"The thief struck six days ago," said Grotag. "A group came to our gates seeking to study the artifact - a human, an elf and an orc guide. Our chief permitted them access. That night, however, one of them stole it. We were warned of the theft by the orc guide, but by the time we got to the place where it was kept, it was too late. It must have been the human who stole it, for the elf and the orc remained behind. The human must have been a mage for her to escape so easily - we searched far and wide for her, and we know these lands well, but our trackers found no trace. Our chief exiled herself yesterday out of shame."

"Wait, you said the elf and the orc remained behind?" said Dayna. "Could they not tell you who this human was or where she went?"

"Well, that is more complicated," said Grotag. "They are under some sort of spell. I shall take you to them. You are a mage, perhaps you can help them."

Dayna's heart sank. Gaermeon had the Omnigarch Stone and a week's head start. The future was bleak.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers
12