The Clan Wars Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers

As his master was vigorously sodomised by a hulking orc warrior, Gomp was groaning in pleasure. The orc riding his cock was lustier than a succubus in heat and an obscene mixture of her cunt juice and his pre-cum oozed in pulses from her pussy each time he pushed his oversized organ into her. The small demon's fingers sank deep into her round, heaving asscheeks and he squeezed the green skinned globes happily as he fucked her with hard, heavy thrusts of his oversized demonic cock. Above him, the orc was clearly enjoying the hard dicking. Strands of spittle dripped past her fangs from her open mouth. Her eyes were unfocused and half closed and she thrust her bounteous tits into the imp's face as he plunged his cock in and out of her cunt, her diamond hard, dark green nipples pressing into his cheek as he turned his head to gasp for breath. Taking the opportunity as presented, Gomp grinned and gently gripped the erect nubs with his pointed teeth and flicked his tongue across their sensitive skin. The combination of pain and pleasure set off a flash inside the orc's head. A light flashed behind her eyes and her cunt clamped down hard on the huge schlong entombed within it, causing Gomp to groan as his balls unloaded huge gouts of pungent seed into her.

Beside the imp, Pointer writhed in exquisite agony. His balls felt heavy and swollen with need while his cock was crushed in the velvety warm embrace of Siva's anus. The orc was leaning back on one hand as she heaved herself up and down his veiny shaft, her other hand beating a desperate rhythm on her clit, driving herself towards orgasm as her asshole was reamed. Sweat beaded on the scarred skin of the elf's chest, mingling with the droplets that dripped from his orc jailer's bouncing breasts. His lust veiled vision traipsed from her heaving, perky tits to her oozing cunt and erect clitty to where her asshole was stretched tightly around his engorged tool, and, steadily, he felt the cum boiling up within him. The elf weakly thrust upwards a few more times, teeth clenched, until a sheet of bright white light flashed behind his eyes and his cock throbbed and pulsed and he began spurting ropes of sloppy jism deep into Siva's bowels, filling her until the obscene liquid oozed from her straining hole. The blasts of semen pumping deep into her anal passage, basting it with hot, sticky fluid, combined with Siva's vigorous clit massage to tease a momentous climax from her, and a gush of fem cum splurged out of her cunny to splash messily onto Pointer's abs. As her body quaked with pleasure, her muscles bulged and tensed beneath her sweaty skin and her sphincter squeezed and convulsed around Pointer's spasming cock.

Nearby, Dayna was in the throes of climax as well. Romak had pushed her hard against the bars of the cell, holding both her hands above her head with one hand while plunging the broad middle finger of his other hand deep into her quim. His calloused palm mashed hard against her erect pleasure button, wringing jolts of pleasure from her as he thrust powerfully into her ass with his monolithic slab of a cock. As she shuddered through her orgasm, she felt Romak's cock swell in her ass, growing to a ridiculous size until, with a loud bellow, the orc began pumping his cum into her. As jets of scalding hot seed burst into her anal passage, the big orc pressed himself hard against her back, almost crushing her between his bulk and the cold iron bars. His hips continued to thrust mechanically against her buttcheeks until the warm blasts of jism tapered off. When he pulled out, a cascade of spunk oozed from her gaping orifice to splatter on the stone floor.

The sounds of heavy breathing and contented sighs replaced the debauched noises that had so recently echoed about the jail. Mila and Siva had rolled off their respective partners and lay panting on the floor beside them, while Romak and Dayna had slumped down, backs against the bars, surveying the scene before them.

From her supine position on the floor came Siva's panting voice. "Did it work?" she asked, unmoving as elf cum dribbled from her well used ass.

"I should fucking well hope so," said Mila between gasps. "Get these damned chains off me!"

Mila checked her weapons and armour and was pleased to see everything was there and in working order. Grotag had ordered her equipment returned, but, beyond permitting him to redress, Pointer's weapons and gear remained locked in a large chest against the wall near the steps down to the cells. Now, the two of them were standing before the new chief's throne, along with Dayna and Gomp and a crowd of orc villagers. Mila had watched, fascinated, as the elven mage had cast a spell that permitted Pointer to understand the orcish tongue and he had been given his chalk and slate so he could respond to the barrage of questions the chief levelled at him.

At Grotag's prompting, Mila told the full story of her first meeting with Kalliya all the way up to the duel with Pointer in the jewel room, sparing no details. After she had finished her tale, the chief addressed her, "So you were hired merely as a guide and had no inkling that this mage Kalliya intended to steal the orb?"

Before Mila could respond, all eyes turned to look at Pointer, who was scribbling furiously upon his slate. "She had no idea," Dayna translated, reading from the small tablet. "Kalliya did not entrust her with the full parameters of the mission."

"And you?" Grotag addressed the scarred thief. "You killed the guards and aided the mage in her escape. Clearly you were party to the theft."

Mila was confused. The elf was damning himself with his words, although his chances of escaping punishment were all but nonexistent even if he had remained silent. Still, she thought, he had no reason to support her story.

Pointer's chalk scratched the surface of the slate once more. "Yes. I'm a thief. I was brought into this endeavour to help steal the stone." As Dayna spoke aloud the words he had written, the gathered villagers murmured angrily.

"Do either of you know where the mage would have fled?" Grotag growled.

Both Pointer and Mila shook their heads and then looked over at Dayna as she spoke. "I have an idea where she might be going. I think she plans to travel to the university tower in Drasich. It works in conjunction with the stone, like a giant wizard's staff, although what purpose she has in mind, I have no idea, and how she plans to get past some of the most powerful mages in the world to use it escapes me as well. I fear she has a few more cards to play."

"Generations ago, this tribe was tasked with protecting the stone, and we have failed," grumbled Grotag. "We must gather the warriors and depart for Drasich. We may have no mages, but we shall do all in our power to prevent the sorcerer from achieving her goals, even if it means our doom. Honour demands it."

"You do your ancestors proud," said Mila. "I've a bone to pick with this mage as well. I think I'll tag along."

"Your intentions are noble," agreed Dayna, "I'll use my magic to travel ahead and make what preparations I can."

"What about the thief?" growled an orc in the gathered crowd. "The mage may have fled, but we have the other thief! He should be punished!"

"Yes!" came another shout. "Kill the thief!"

"It is true," said Grotag, standing to face Pointer. "You have murdered members of our tribe and stolen from us - for this, your life is forfeit." The big orc turned to Romak and Siva. "Put him back in the cells. There shall be no more killing on the night of the chief's crowning. Tomorrow, before we march, he will face justice."

Mila watched as Pointer was led down to the jail once more. In the cave where the orb had been kept, the two had duelled one another, lives on the line, but he had also warned her of the danger beforehand in an attempt to prevent the conflict, and she had a warrior's respect for the silent elf that she felt may have even become a friendship. Now, however, there was nothing she could do to prevent his fate and the orc felt a pang of remorse as she thought of his impending execution.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers
12