The Clan Wars Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lean elf sat cross-legged before the warm flames and met Mila's appraising, challenging stare. No, there was no thought of escape in his mind. The elf had returned to the orc's company because he knew she probably wanted revenge against Kalliya as much as he did and Dayna's pursuit of the dusky-skinned mage seemed like the best avenue towards achieving that goal. Kalliya had promised him a reward for his part in the planned heist and he intended to collect. The thief had seen a job go south before - even a wet-eared footpad had to contend with fences that wouldn't take the goods or houses too guarded to rifle through - and if it had simply been money or a cut of the spoils that was promised to him, he would have easily cut his losses and walked. Kalliya had promised something more, though. She had information, and had even offered up a sliver of proof that she knew what he was seeking; a fragment of a song from a time so long ago that he had been sure only he knew the verse. A thief with the skill and experience that he had could not be hired for a pittance, but, when the mage had found him and made her offer, he could not turn her down.

There was something else, too. Pointer liked Mila. The orc's forthright manner and sardonic sense of humour that suited his own so well, to say nothing of the air of overripe sexuality that she exuded, made him almost feel like a young elf again. When his hand had been forced against her, he had felt a pang of regret that he thought his life of larceny and other dark deeds had inured him against. He had not made the pact on the bridge, putting his life at her disposal, lightly; he truly intended to make amends. Compounding his reasons for rejoining the orc was her companion, Dayna. The beautiful mage seemed oddly familiar. He knew he had never met the young elf before, but there was something about her appearance that made him wander the halls of his memory looking for clues. The presence of the two women caused some difficulty for him, however. Although he had sought their company for reasons purely to do with revenge, regret and curiosity, ever since being relieved of Kalliya's incapacitating lust spell, Pointer had found he had to devote a disproportionate amount of his considerable willpower to the task of keeping his arousal in check. His current proximity to the buxom, muscular orc and recent contact with the slender, gorgeous elf caused a tightening in his loins that left him feeling unfocused and somewhat helpless.

Mila sat down, keeping half an eye on Pointer, and reached over to the saddle she had earlier unbuckled from Alagar's back, pulling her crossbow from the loop on which it hung. As she began oiling the weapon's machinery and checking the state of its parts, the rogue pulled out his dagger and produced a whetstone, seeking relief from his salacious thoughts in the unnecessary, menial task of honing his already razor sharp blade. He could see the orc at the edge of his vision as he attempted to concentrate on the task in his hands. She had shed her chain shirt the padded jerkin she wore beneath it and the laces at the neck of her linen blouse were undone. The curvy warrior was waxing her crossbow string and each time her hand ran out along the line, Pointer could not help noticing the tempting way the movement made her ample breasts quiver. He shifted uncomfortably as his nethers throbbed with desire. There was a grinding sound followed by a horrible clink as he fumbled drawing the edge of his dagger along his whetstone and nicked the blade slightly. Mila looked up at the sound and flashed him a quick, devilish grin that made the elven rogue feel like she knew exactly where his eyes had been lingering.

As he was considering getting up and letting his desires be known, Dayna walked back into the clearing. Her familiar was following close behind her, a big, self-satisfied smile spread across his face.

"You mind keeping an eye on our guest while I go refill the water skins?" said Mila at Dayna's approach.

"Sure," agreed the elf.

Once the orc had wandered off, followed by Alagar, Dayna turned and looked at Pointer. "V'esuthil marre?" she said. "That's a strong oath."

Pointer pulled out his slate. I know, he wrote. I stand by it.

Dayna switched to conversing in elvish. {I haven't heard an oath like that except in the old tales,} she said. {Just who are you, anyway?}

Just an old elf, wrote Pointer, flashing a quick grin at the pretty young mage. What about you, he wrote, where is your family from?

{I am house Te'alor, of Firstlanding.}

Ceres Bay? It has been a long time since I visited there.

Pointer's mind whirled; house Te'alor - he knew them.

Lord Daenis is your father?

{Yes,} replied Dayna. {You know him?}

I knew your mother, a long time ago.

{What house are you?} said Dayna.

This had been the moment he was dreading.

I am of house Galur.

Dayna's eyes widened. {Galur? I thought that house passed with the fall of the empire?}

It did, wrote Pointer. I was a child, but a house servant smuggled my sister and I to safety.

{I will keep your secret safe,} swore Dayna.

I appreciate that.

As he wiped the last words from his slate, a fat drop of rain splattered against the dark surface. He unwrapped his oilskin hood and cape and quickly threw it over his shoulders. Across from him, Dayna looked up at the impending storm. "Is that tent still in the bottom of the chest?" she asked Gomp.

"Yeah boss," said the imp. "Should be."

Dayna laid her belt pouch on the ground and Pointer watched as her hands disappeared into it up to her elbows. She fumbled around in it for a moment until she managed to pull out a canvas wrapped bundle. As the rain grew heavier, the young elf and her familiar set about erecting a small tent, only big enough for a few people. By the time the downpour had begun in earnest, the imp and the mage were sitting under its roof looking out at the thief.

"You'd better get in here," offered Dayna.

With a nod of thanks, Pointer tucked himself into the tent next to the elf and the imp.

"Dammit," groaned Gomp. "You're gonna try and cram the orc and her bloody dog in here too, aren't you?"

"It's the polite thing to do," stated Dayna.

"Fine," sighed the imp. "Send me back to the pocket plane. Anything'll be better than being stuck in a tent with a wet dog."

Pointer chuckled silently at the imp's impudence while Dayna opened up the portal for the tiny demon. Shortly after Gomp had disappeared, an oilskin clad Mila and slightly bedraggled looking Alagar plodded into the campsite. "Come on guys," said Dayna. "I think we can get you in here too."

"Thanks babe!" said the orc cheerfully as she quickly shucked her wet rain gear and crawled into the small shelter. Alagar gave the elf's cheek a sloppy lick as he followed her.

The big beast curled up at the head of the tent and was soon napping peacefully. "I think he's got the right idea," said Mila, lying down. "I'm bushed."

Dayna followed suite, and Pointer realised he was about to have to lie down between the two women. Hoping to minimize the awkward situation, he tried to lie down on his back, but the space did not permit it. He sat back up and leaned out the door of the tent to retrieve his cape and hood, planning to do the polite thing and leave the limited tent space to the elf and orc.

"Oi!" murmured Mila, looking over from where she was lying on her side. "Where do you think you're going?"

Pointer glanced back at her and then looked out the door.

"Don't be stupid," said Dayna. "It's miserable out there."

"Can't be having you slip away again either," added Mila. She shuffled over a bit more. "Come on, there's enough room if you scoot up against one of us."

The thief shrugged. "This way we'll be warm, at least," added the orc. "There's no way a fire will keep going out there."

Acutely aware of his ongoing struggle to keep his arousal in check, Pointer lay down between the two women, his chest against Mila's back. He could feel Dayna's back against his own. The tight quarters created a situation under his trousers that no amount of willpower could fight and he felt his cock stiffen. He waited for the orc to say something as his shaft pushed against her large asscheek, but she simply shifted a bit until it nestled more comfortably in her buttcrack. Thankful for her discretion, he lay there, trying to get to sleep, but kept from his objective by his predicament until he heard Dayna's heavy breathing join Alagar's snores.

The elven thief was wondering if he was the only one in the tent about to suffer through a sleepless night when he felt Mila shift in front of him. In the dark gloom, he could just make out her arm sliding down her hip and felt her lift herself up off the ground as she shimmied her leather trousers down over her ass. Task accomplished, she snuggled her bare butt back against the tortured elf's groin.

Pointer was confused. Surely she knew he could feel what she was doing - what was she trying to do? His confusion was banished amount later when Mila turned her head to make eye contact with him in the dark and gently patted her ass. Understanding her invitation, he unbuttoned his fly and freed his aching, needy shaft from its confinement, trying to move as little as possible as he did so as not to disturb Dayna's slumber.

His cock pressed hard against Mila's asscrack until he felt her shift her leg upwards to part her thighs just enough for him to tuck his swollen shaft down and then push it upwards into her offered cunt. The feeling was incredible. The orc's skin was warm, her pussy even hotter, enveloping his engorged organ in a slick, warm embrace. He bucked his hips gently, fucking his way into her with small, subtle thrusts while reaching over her and sliding his free hand under her linen shirt to find her large breast.

Lying there in the darkness, he pumped his hips as subtly as he could manage, hoping the sound of the heavy rain and the gusts of wind rattling the tent would disguise his and Mila's obscene behaviour from the other, unaware, sleeping denizens of the small shelter.

"Alright," Dayna's voice cut startlingly through the dark. "We should talk."

Pointer froze, cock still balls deep in Mila's twat, hand still firmly grasping a big green tit.

"I can feel you fidgeting, Pointer," the mage continued. "I know you must be having trouble sleeping. Look, this may be a bit embarrassing, but Mila and I both know what you may be going through. The lingering effects of the spell that was cast on you can leave you feeling somewhat... aroused and I realise we haven't exactly given you a chance to go off and, um, take care of-"

Her speech was cut off by Mila's failed attempt to stifle a giggle. Alagar gave an imperious snort.

"Excuse me?" said Dayna.

"Uh, nothing!" protested Mila, still trying to bite back laughter. "Please, um, continue."

Pointer felt Dayna sit up and a second later the tent was flooded with light. He peered guiltily over his shoulder to see the young elf looking down at him and the orc, mid coitus.

"Seriously?!" exclaimed the mage, voice dripping with indignity.

Mila turned her head towards her surprised friend. She was trying miserably to hold back a mischievous grin. "What? You were saying that he might have to 'take care of things'," came her excuse, "I was just helping him out!"

Dayna flopped back down. "Fine," she huffed. "I see my attempt at politeness has been pre-empted."

As the light she had conjured winked out of existence, its radiance was replaced by Mila's raucous laughter. Thinking that the fun had come to an end, Pointer pulled out of the chortling orc's cunny, his cock still painfully erect and covered in her juices. "Hey now!" protested Mila at the sudden withdrawal. "Where are you going with that?"

"Pshht!" exhaled Dayna. "You two horny animals might as well finish up. It's not like me being here was going to stop you anyway."

With more wicked, and now victorious, laughter, Mila picked herself up and rolled on top of Pointer, peeling off her shirt as she did so and mashing her heavy tits against his chest before squirming out of her pants. Pinned beneath the muscular woman, the elven thief was all but powerless as the domineering warrior reached down to yank his own trousers down to his ankles. He rolled his head to the side to cast an apologetic, helpless look at Dayna. He found no sympathy in the gaze she returned. The mage was lying on her side, facing the pinned thief, her head resting on a crooked elbow and a wry smile just visible on her lips.

"Hey, you asked for it," she said, sticking her tongue out at the mute.

Pushing a hand against his chest, Mila held herself up and grabbed his cock with her free hand before forcefully driving her quim down its veiny, stiff length. Pointer inhaled sharply as the wonderful, slick warmth of the warrior's cunt enveloped his turgid member, but the orc gave him no time to linger in the sensation and began determinedly humping her voluminous buttocks up and down, her skin slapping loudly against the hapless elf's pelvis as she fucked him. Pointer felt helpless, used and debilitatingly aroused as Mila made frank use of his cock to sate her carnal lusts. The elf reached up and grabbed her heaving bosom forcefully, manhandling the hefty globes and teasing her large, hard nipples, but the orc gave him no other opportunity to exercise any sort of control over their rutting. When she grew bored with bouncing on his entombed phallus she simply sat heavily upon it and ground her clit against him, bucking her hips with short, violent movements until her body tensed, her head snapped back and she growled gutturally as an orgasm ripped through her.

After riding out the pulses of pleasure, she looked over at Dayna, who had been watching the proceedings with an interested eye. "Go on, you should take this bastard for a ride," she breathed. "It's no orc cock, but fuck if it doesn't feel good."

The spent orc heaved herself off Pointer's waist with a wet slurp, leaving his long, lean shaft standing upright and glistening with her cunt juice. Dayna appraised the handsome column of aroused fuck-meat lustfully. "You know, I just might," she said, flashing the thief a sheepish look. "You don't mind, do you?"

Pointer could only manage a helpless smile and a slight nod and the lithe mage eagerly began to disrobe. As her friend prepared herself, Mila leaned over and grabbed the elf's dick once more, engulfing it in her mouth and sucking hard on it. The thief panted as the greenskin went to work, slurping voraciously on his engorged organ.

"Easy there," interrupted Dayna, now undressed. "Don't wear it out before I get a turn."

Mila ceased her oral ministrations and looked up over the pulsing, slick phallus. "Just keeping it warm for you."

With a small giggle, Dayna swung her leg over Pointer's pelvis and leaned against his chest. Wordlessly, the lean thief reached down and guided his spit-shined cock into the wizard's tight cunny. As he penetrated her, Dayna shifted forwards and wrapped her arms around his head, pushing his face into her perky tits.

"Ohhh," she sighed as his swollen schlong slid home, "that does feel nice. I can't believe you were trying to keep this to yourself behind my back!"

The orc grinned ferociously at Dayna. "Sorry girlie," she said. "I promise I'll share next time."

"Damn right," exclaimed the mage as Pointer gripped her pert butt with his hands and began thrusting upwards into the tight sheath of her pussy.

While doing more work but feeling no less used, Pointer sank his fingers into the firm flesh of Dayna's ass and pistoned his hips, fucking the slim woman with steady, heavy thrusts. His hips flexed mechanically and with a dancer's rhythm common to elven-kind he slammed his cock deep into his lithe mate over and over. Her small gasps and moans at the peak of each push were lusty music to his ears. As he worked, he gently teased one of her small, perky nipples with his lips, occasionally biting it softly between his teeth before switching over to the other one.

"Oh yes, keep doing that!" murmured Dayna as her pussy was steadily hammered towards orgasm. "You're gonna make me cummm!"

"Gods damn it, that's the shit right there, isn't it?" grunted Mila appreciatively from her vantage point on the sidelines. "Fucking pound that cunt!"

Dayna's arms went rigid around Pointer's head as she clenched him against her breast and her body quivered. Sparks of delight ricocheted through her body, teased out from her cunt by the thief's hungry thrusts. Her quim clamped down on the slab of cockmeat within it and Pointer's fingers gripped her upraised buttocks even more tightly as his rhythm broke and his hips gave a few disjointed, urgent pumps. Dayna felt the buzz of her orgasm mingle with a sudden warmth as the thief below her basted her fuck-hole with surging, hot seed. The delectable heat combined with the quivering vibrations of her orgasm to leave her breathless and she slumped forwards atop Pointer as his cock spasmed inside her.

The morning sun lit the roof of the tent brightly. Dayna groggily opened her eyes and realised she was still lying on Pointer's chest. She raised her head to see him looking back at her. She smiled guiltily at him.

"I'm sorry," she said softly, "I didn't realise I'd fallen asleep on you. You should have said something."

He looked at her, grey eyes twinkling, and grinned wryly before shrugging.

"Um, right," she murmured, embarrassed as she remembered his impediment.

It dawned on her that the two elves were alone in the tent when the delicious smell and sizzling sound of frying meat drifted into the canvas shelter and she figured that Mila was outside cooking breakfast. Somewhat reluctantly, she began to ease herself off Pointer's firm, warm chest, but stopped when she felt a slight throb in her cunt.

"Oh dear," she remarked with a smile as she shifted to a seated position on Pointer's lap and felt his cock inflating within her. "Well, we can't be setting out on the road with you in that state now, can we?"

Twenty minutes later, Mila's reproachful voice sounded out. "If you horny animals are gonna spend all morning fucking, we're never going to get anywhere and I'm going to eat all your breakfast."

The two week journey to Top Town passed quickly. The party quickly developed a pattern - Pointer loped ahead of Alagar, keeping a wary eye out for possible hold-ups, while the warg easily bore the two women along not far behind him. They would set camp late in the evening, at which point the rogue would usually get pounced on by the insatiable orc and fucked to the point of insensibility. After being mauled by the voracious greenskin, Dayna would often seek him out and many mornings he found himself awakening with the slight young woman still in his arms.

They were only a few days out from their destination, travelling at their usual rapid pace, when Mila finally spoke up about something that had been puzzling her.

"I dunno how he keeps going like that," said the orc.

"It's not that remarkable," said Dayna. "He's in really good shape, and being a century old for an orc or human might mean they can't keep it up anymore, but for an elf it's only just middle age. I'm pretty sure the lingering effects of Kalliya's magic helps too."

Mila laughed. "No, that's not what I meant, although he's a lot of fun in the sack, for sure. No, I mean how is he able to run ahead of us like that without collapsing?"

"Ohhh," giggled Dayna. "Magic boots."

"Huh?"

"He's got enchanted boots," explained the mage. "Really nice stuff. Subtle. I almost couldn't detect it. Not the most powerful of enchantments, but whoever wove it was a master of the art."

"Oh yeah? I wonder what that's like."