The Clan Wars Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bann released his foe from the bear-hug he held it in. The hellhound bucked itself to its feet, jaws agape and ready to eat the barbarian's face. With glacial calm, Bann grabbed the beast's upper and lower jaws and wrenched them apart, tearing the mandible from the demon's head. He stood, tossing the creature aside.

Kalliya watched the young man stand. She gathered her will, preparing to rip him apart with a blast of energy. Suddenly a sharp pain ripped up her leg. She looked down. More piercing agony seared through her other leg. Another pinprick of terrible torment shot through her from her lower back. As she twitched in agony, a large black ant crawled out from the sleeve of her robe and bit into her hand. It felt like someone had plunged a dagger into her palm. It was then that she saw what was happening - hundreds of the insects were seething out of the pile of sand that had spilled forth from the ruptured barrel the elven mage had dropped near her. Her shield would have been able to withstand the impact of a sword blow, an arrow strike, even a catapult boulder, but the army of ants had simply crawled through it and were now sinking their jaws into her unprotected skin. She shrieked in agony.

The brown-skinned sorcerer collapsed, screaming, to the ground. Bann's gaze scanned over her impassively before locking on to Gaermeon. He charged.

Gaermeon looked up as Bann launched himself at her. The boy had no weapon in his hands - his arms were outstretched as he dove over the plinth and tackled the demon. With the omnigarch stone trapped between them, the two figures tumbled backwards. Gaermeon tried to plant her feet, but Bann's tackle had propelled the two foes into the massive hole Dayna had torn in the edifice. There was no floor beneath them. With a cry of anger, Bann's arms still locked around her, she plunged out of the tower.

The stone shone brightly, projecting beams of bright white light from between the entangled boy and demon. Bann looked into the succubi's eyes as they fell, a surge of satisfaction lending his arms strength as they locked around the purple-skinned demon's torso, clamping her wings to her back and preventing her from using them. Gaermeon snarled at him in frustration and fury, but could do nothing as he dragged her towards the earth. The ground rushed to meet him. His world went black.

Bann opened his eyes. It didn't make any difference - everything was pitch black. He lifted his hands before his face, but could see nothing. As far as he could tell, he was standing in complete darkness.

"Hello?" he shouted.

Nothing.

"Anyone?" he shouted again.

Nothing.

He turned around slowly, but the darkness enveloped him completely. There was nothing to see, anywhere. He kneeled and put a hand to the ground. It was smooth and cold, like well polished stone. He also realised, at that point, that he was completely naked.

He stood up again and watched as the darkness drained away from him, letting him see his own body. He looked up, casting around for where the light was coming from, but there was no source. Instead, his eyes fell upon the distant, naked form of Thyra, a girl from his village, the first one he had ever lain with. Somehow, even as he realised who it was, the girl got closer until she was standing right in front of him.

"Thyra?" he asked. "What are you doing here? Where are we?"

The lass didn't respond. She simply smiled and reached out to touch his chest, running her hands over his skin. Bann's eyes roved over her body. She appeared exactly as she had, that spring night when they had fumbled about in the longhouse. The night of the Festival of the Thaw - it came back to him now - when the clan celebrated the melting of the snows and the end of winter. The mead flowed freely in the longhouse. It was his first year as a man and Thyra's first as a woman. They had ended up paired by the dance and, as was custom, he had been the one to take her first time by the longhouse fire.

Just as they had that first night, Thyra ran her hand down his chest and stomach until her fingers found his cock. He reached up to caress her sides, pulling her against him until her small, pert breasts pressed against his chest. Together, they lowered themselves to the ground and he slid his head between her thighs, nervously kissing her pussy. He remembered glancing anxiously around that night, seeing his clan brothers and sisters who were also being inducted into adulthood nervously exploring their partners while their older clanmates feasted and drank and salaciously showed the youths how it was done. He recalled how Jon had given him a cheery thumbs up and Hedda had winked at him while she sucked on his clan brother's cock. He remembered his first taste of a woman's cunny. He remembered the incredible, wet and warm pressure on his dick when Thyra had turned around underneath him and taken him into her mouth for his first blowjob.

His swollen organ throbbed with pleasure in Thyra's mouth, but now, instead of his happily cheering and fornicating clanmates, he was surrounded by strange darkness. Still, he couldn't help but buck his hips gently, as he had that first night, fucking Thyra's mouth with his engorged dick while she ground her pussy against his tongue. Then, mirroring her actions from that time past, the lithe maiden beneath him pulled away from his dick and mouth and lay back, offering her quim to him.

The night of the festival, Anja, one of the clan's blacksmith's, her raven hair streaked with grey, but her toned, muscled body defying her years, had helped guide his cock into Thyra's twat. The older woman had volunteered to participate in the dance to make up the imbalance in the ratio of men and women. On her hands and knees beside Bann and Thyra, Anja was giving a lucky clan brother his first taste of pussy and Bann remembered the warm smile the woman had given him as she rocked back and forth under their clanmate's enthusiastic thrusts.

With exquisite slowness, Bann pushed his dick into the wet tightness of Thyra's virgin pussy. Suddenly, Thyra's features shifted underneath him. Her tits grew in size, her brown hair lightened to blonde and her muscles grew more defined until Bann found himself looking down at Hedda's smiling visage.

Hedda - the blonde spearmaiden had been his second, that very festival night, no less. Bann remembered it all so well; after he had gasped and shuddered over thyra, spewing his seed into her, the blonde warrior had climbed off Jon's dick and had given Bann a cloth to clean himself off with. The lad had found himself hardening swiftly as he dried off his no-longer virgin shaft and his grinning friend had laid back before him, presenting her pussy. As Jon happily crawled over to take a turn between Thyra's jizz-leaking pussy-lips, Bann had eased his cock into Hedda's offered fuck-hole.

Surrounded by the heavy darkness, Bann looked down at Hedda's friendly expression. He reached out to touch her large breasts and remembered how she had told him to squeeze them harder and had directed him to pinch her nipples. Bann followed in the footsteps of his memory, sinking his fingers into the blonde's ample boobs, watching them jiggle as he pumped his engorged member into her silky, hot cunny. Bann leaned forward, pressing himself against Hedda's exquisite body, fucking her with fevered intensity.

Reality shifted again, subtly, and Bann raised himself to find his cock seated within Hedda's pliant butthole. The memory flowed into him again - Jon tossing them a flask of oil after he had used some himself to ease his own passage into Thyra's asshole. Hedda slathering the oil over Bann's rigid tool. The sublime, greasy grip of Hedda's ass wrapped around his shaft. He blinked. Without him noticing the change, Hedda was now on her knees before him, head down, ass up. He squatted behind her, steadily plunging his girthy fuck-pole into her ass.

The memories flickered past his eyes and the reality he was adrift within shifted to match each carnal vision. Now, he was servicing Anja in the blacksmith's shed - a quick fuck, the older woman bent over her workbench, a reward for restocking the coal without being asked. Now, he was under the orchard's leafy canopy, his face buried in a harpy's bountiful bosom, his cock balls-deep in her grasping pussy. Now it was Thyra again, high up on the valley slopes, dick pumping cum into her ass, the valley spread majestically below them. Now it was Greta, the cook, in the dark of the longhouse, the sounds of other couples mating in the ember-lit gloom. Then, Hedda again, taking him and Jon at the same time behind meadery, the three of them mellow with the honey liquor.

The memories caught up with recent history. Hedda transmuted into the centaur queen, Lisbet, before shifting into Hedda again. Hedda transformed into Cress, and Cress became Kalliya. There was a momentary stutter in the chain of recollection. The image of a large mirror lingered in Bann's head. There was somebody in the mirror, an image of someone he knew. The youth tried to grasp the fleeting memory, to hold it still, but Kalliya shimmered into Hedda once more and the memory of the mirror flitted away as Bann felt the divine embrace of his friend's cunt around his desperate cock.

Hedda merged into Cress and then became Dayna and Mila. He was in the Ogre's Drum in Top Town. Then it was the barn on the road to Drasich. Dayna was gently riding his dick, her hands on his chest. He ran his hands up her stomach to her breasts, gripping the perky orbs and teasing her hard nipples. Dayna was looking down at him in the dark. She was smiling, but... there was something else; somehow she was shouting urgently at him as well.

Dayna suddenly turned into Mila, bent over the railing in Drasich, his cock deep in her ass. Bann lifted her tail and gripped it tightly, using it as a handle as he hungrily sodomized the orc's luscious arse. The purple skin of muscular woman's asscheeks rippled under his heavy thrusts, her bestial legs spread to grant him easy access, her hooves planted firmly.

Bann shook his head and looked up at the darkness that wrapped around him. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw, trying to focus. He looked down again.

Gaermeon was bent over before him, her spaded tail in his hands, his cock in her asshole. The succubus looked over her shoulder at the young man, smiling seductively.

"Alright, back to it, boy, and be quick about it - we should be getting down to the walls," said the demon, her voice sounding like Mila's.

Bann froze. A look of worry flickered across the succubi's face.

"Oh. Shit."

"You!" growled Bann.

"Wait, no!" stuttered the purple succubi, but Bann had slipped from her grasp.

The barbarian pushed forwards, shoving the demon to the ground in front of him. Bann was upon her in a flash, plunging his dick back into her gaping asshole. With one hand gripping her tail firmly, the other pressing her head against the ground, the young warrior got to work on her asshole, ravishing it with deep, heavy thrusts. Beneath him, Gaermeon grunted and gasped as her anus was plundered. Between her spread legs, dangling beneath her achingly empty cunt, her heavy balls and broad, blunt horsecock swung, half-hard and sympathetically dribbling pre-cum as Bann's hefty column of cock-meat massaged her prostate. The demon could sense Bann's impending orgasm.

"No," she murmured weakly. Her own pleasure was building implacably within her. "No, don't make me..."

Bann pumped his hips furiously. His pleasure boiled up inside him.

"Don't make me..." moaned Gaermeon. "You're... gonna make me... cummm!"

The succubi's cock throbbed. Her balls heaved. Jism erupted from the hose-like organ, splattering the floor beneath the rutting pair. Her ass clenched around Bann's pistoning shaft, milking it as he bucked his hips. Bann grunted and smashed his pelvis against Gaermeon's large, round asscheeks. Buried deep in her bowels, the young warrior's phallus bloated with pleasure and exploded, spurting jets of scalding hot seed into the dominated demon's anus.

"Oh shiiit," groaned Gaermeon, her pussy gushing, her cock spasming helplessly as it squirted out more sloppy seed. "Oh fuck..."

Bann closed his eyes as the waves of pleasure washed over him and his engorged organ basted Gaermeon's bowels with its syrupy spunk. With a final buck of his hips, he unloaded the last few drops of his ejaculate and then opened his eyes.

*****

"You think he's going to be okay?" asked Mila as Dayna entered the room and came to stand beside her. The two looked down at Bann where he slumbered on the bed.

"I don't know," said Dayna. "I've never heard of anything like this."

They had laid the youth on a bed in the university infirmary after recovering him, strangely unharmed, but for his catatonic state, from the foot of the battered Omnigarch Tower. Beneath his armour, the boy now sported a curious, light coloured, almost white, circular mark over the left side of his chest. The mark was the same size as the Omnigarch stone. Of the stone and the demon Gaermeon, there was no sign. To make matters even more perplexing, the youth was sporting a prodigious erection, and had done since they'd found him and brought him into the infirmary.

"What's going on with the army?" said Mila.

"It's all up in the air right now," said Dayna. "With the troops from the Free Cities, the Redtooth and Queen Lisbet and her centaurs showing up, there's a lot of armed soldiers about, but I don't think anyone's in the mood for more fighting."

"Cress and Frieda mentioned something about Lisbet trying to broker a treaty or something."

"Yeah, there's talk about that," shrugged Dayna, "but I'm not sure anything's going to come about quickly."

Mila shook her head wearily and stretched.

"You should get some rest," added Dayna. "I think I'll watch over him for a bit."

"Alright. 'Night," said the orc as she turned to leave the room.

After Mila had departed, Dayna fed the boy some water and a few sips of a nutritious elixir they had gotten from an alchemist. Despite appearing asleep, they had found that Ban would accept and swallow the sustenance they placed in his mouth, but would not respond to any other stimulus. Dayna caressed the lad's forehead, running her fingers back through his hair.

"What are we going to do with you?" she worried.

Of her comrades, Bann was the one who had her most concerned. They had all suffered significant injuries, but all were healing well. Trellis, grievously wounded as he was, was on the road to recovery, although he was lacking a few appendages. Even Hedda, although still distraught at her shieldbearer's passing, appeared to be coping (although Dayna knew she wasn't, and maybe would never be, back to her old self). The mage wondered if Bann's recovery would assist the spearmaiden's psychological healing.

Dayna looked down at the young northerner while she stroked his brow. As her eyes ran over his sheet-covered body, her gaze was helplessly drawn to his groin and the way his swollen phallus tented the sheet he lay beneath. The monumental column of fuck-meat seemed to seep a continuous trickle of pre-cum - there was a sizeable wet patch where the lad's cumslit pressed against the blanket. She felt her pussy moisten at the sight.

With a sigh at the insatiable libido Habernalle's spell had left her with, she surreptitiously slid the sheet down to Bann's thighs. The barbarian's immense dong quivered slightly as it popped free from under its covering. With a guilty glance back at the closed door, Dayna leaned over the rigid organ and gently licked the tip. The swollen pillar throbbed under her tongue's caress, squeezing out a large bead of slimy liquid. Dayna's cunt clenched reflexively.

"Fuck," the mage swore. Her hands moved under their own accord to her robe and she uncinched her belt. With another sigh, she lifted the garment over her head and dropped it on the floor beside the bed.

Grinning shamefacedly at her wanton actions, Dayna climbed onto the bed and straddled the immobile youth. She felt his oversized organ nestle against her asscrack. With a rueful shake of her head, she reached behind her and slid the string of her thong to one side and pushed her pussy back against Bann's steel-hard phallus. With small flexes of her hips, Dayna slid her cuntlips up and down her patient's engorged organ. Her salacious movements left a glistening trail along the lad's hot, veiny skin.

"Dayna, you absolute slut," sighed the mage in resignation as she reached behind her once more and took hold of Bann's shaft. Her sigh turned into a moan of delight as she arched her back and angled the immense so its mushroom-like head parted the folds of her cunt.

Unable to hold herself back, Dayna pushed herself back onto the youth's breeding pole. The girthy organ filled her exquisitely. She shuddered through a small orgasm, brought on by the simple act of plugging her pussy with hot cockmeat. Relishing the sublime sensation of fullness, the elf raised herself until she was sitting upright upon Bann's meaty column of aroused flesh and began to buck her hips.

The youth beneath her raised his hands to grip her tits. Dayna gasped as Bann, his eyes still closed, pinched her nipples between his fingers. Still grinding her cunt on the boy's gorgeous dick, Dayna braced herself with her hands on his chest and shouted at the young warrior.

"Bann?! Wake up!"

The northman uttered no sound, but continued to grope her boobs, although Dayna felt his hips buck against her, thrusting his engorged member up into her pussy.

"Bann! -ungh- Please!" grunted Dayna as the boy's bucking pelvis bounced her up and down.

Eyes still closed, the young warrior suddenly sat upright and pulled Dayna off his cock before roughly tossing her onto the bed. As he climbed off the mattress, the elven mage tried to turn over to see what was happening, but Bann grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her half off the bed. With one hand gripping her asscheek firmly, the lad pressed his cockhead against the startled mage's sphincter.

"Woah!" blurted Dayna as she felt the bloated, blunt-tipped organ push into her asshole.

Thankfully, between his steadily flowing of pre-cum, a healthy coating of her cunt-juice and the magical enhancements Habernalle had blessed her with, Dayna's buttocks happily welcomed the oversized intruder. The elf's cunt spurted fem-cum as Bann slid his obscenely bloated phallus into her ass.

With golem-like purpose, Bann began fucking Dayna's ass, hands gripping her cheeks fiercely, cock pumping like a blacksmith's bellows. Any chance of trying to talk to the automaton that was her friend was smothered by the boy's steady, intense rhythm and Dayna was resigned to lying face down on the bed, grunting and mewling with pleasure as Bann vigorously sodomised her. Her pussy spasmed in helpless pleasure, squirting occasional jets of female ejaculate in sympathy for her thoroughly pillaged anus.

"You!" growled Bann suddenly.

Dayna looked back at Bann, startled at his sudden exclamation, but was unable to speak as the fuck-drunk man leaned forward and pushed her head into the bed while increasing the punishing pace of his assault on her asshole. All she could do was to keep on orgasming.

Bann's hips heaved. His balls swung beneath his pistoning cock, slapping against Dayna's fluid-spurting twat. The elf felt his dick pulse and inflate to awesome proportions in her ass. She moaned weakly as a ridiculous quantity of hot jism surged into her anal passage. The huge cum-hose stuffed in her butt thrashed and throbbed as it blasted torrents of sloppy spunk into her. Dayna quivered and twitched in tortuous pleasure while Bann's heavy phallus delivered a steady, spurting stream of warm cum to her bowels.