The Classical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coupling with Cassie had been urgent but with her twin he was now able to take his time, to savor her beautiful figure and all the little alluring details along the way. Cassie had been the expressway, thrilling and dangerous. Andi was the scenic route and all the more pleasant for that. When he reached the collar of her cotton pajamas, he raised his fingers to the buttons. He heard Andi's intake of breath but he just smiled and looked up.

"Shhh," he said, "just relax angel," he encouraged. Seeing her father's confidence, Andi breathed out again and smiled back. His fingers undid first one button and then another and before long her ample breasts were spilling out, so proud and firm and just begging to be taken into his mouth, Tom thought. He obliged and Andi gasped in pleasure, her own fingers scrunching the duvet in response to every movement of his lips and tongue as he took her into his mouth. Andi arched back, one hand now in her father's hair, holding him to her breast, wanting to ensure that he missed nothing, that every inch of sensitive nipple and areolae received its due share of attention. The nerves sent signals of pleasure all through her body and she shucked off her loose pajama top, not wanting to be restricted.

"Yes Daddy," she moaned, "it feel so good having you there. I want it so badly, ahhh yess! She gasped as he nipped at her nipple, enjoying the mixed sensations of pleasure and pain. She closed her eyes and allowed herself slowly to focus on his touch, the touch she had craved for so long and then she opened them again for a moment, just to check that this was really happening and not some fevered dream. She was both reveling in his every touch but also eager for him to touch her elsewhere. Her pussy screamed its unhappiness to her mind that it wasn't getting attention, while her breasts begged for her daddy's tongue never to leave them. Faced with such conflicting emotions, Andi trusted her father and surrendered again to him, telling her pussy to be patient and that Daddy would get there in his own good time.

She didn't have to wait too long. Tom too was being driven onwards, kissing his way down her body, marveling at her smooth pale tummy, pausing for just a moment to dip his tongue into her innie tummy button, eliciting yet another giggle of delight. As he reached the waistband of her pajamas, however, it turned into a gasp of fear. None of her boyfriends had ever kissed her down there, they didn't seem to like the idea and Andi had been too shy to bring it up, despite Cassie's rave reviews. She was also acutely aware of how wet she was. Her paisley bottoms were soaked through and her cheeks blushed at the thought of her Daddy finding her like that.

"Daddy, you shouldn't," she stammered. He looked up and grinned.

"I'm going to my angel. I can see how much you want me to. You do, don't you? Want Daddy to kiss you little cunny?" Andi's body gave a little involuntary jerk at his dirty talk and commanding tone.

"Yes Daddy," she squeaked and suddenly she felt her father's strong hands at her waistband and her bottoms were whipped off in one powerful movement, leaving her totally exposed to her father's gaze and touch. She instinctively wished to close her legs but then she remembered how badly she wanted this, wanted him and with a shy smile she opened them further, the petals of her flower opening to him. Unlike Cassie, Andi kept a short tuft of light red hair down there and she looked good enough to eat, Tom thought, which was exactly what he planned to do next.

Tom kissed his way up her smooth, firm thigh, inching upwards towards her glistening pussy. The skin was so sensitive and Andi was quivering with anticipation as her father approached her core. She reached out for his head, uncertain whether she wanted to push him away or pull him closer. Tom was too quick for her, though, and reached up to grab both her hands and pin them to her sides, leaving her totally exposed to him. Andi moaned in excitement, pleased to be relieved of the dilemma of choice. She was in her father's power now, where she had wanted to be for a long time, all she had to do now was to let him have his way with her. When his lips touched her pussy for the first time, she sighed a sigh of deep contentment, as if she had come home, to a place where she belonged.

Her taste was heady in his mouth. Tom hadn't tasted pussy for a long time and she tasted different to what he remembered of Jennifer. His wife had a deep, musky, mature taste which he adored but his daughter was tarter, more tangy, newer. After kissing her lips and tasting a little of her juices, Tom began to focus his attention around her clit, circling his tongue in ever decreasing circles until he began to lick and nuzzle the little pink bud that had emerged from its hood and seemed to sit up and beg for his attention. The sensations coursing through Andi's body were intense and unlike anything she'd ever known before. She squeezed her father's hands right, her nails digging into their back before escaping his clutches and tearing at the duvet in distracted delight.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy," she cried out, "yes, right there, oh my God no, please, please," she begged, her voice rising half an octave as slid a finger inside her pussy as he continued to tease her clitoris. Tom looked up at his girl, through the valley of her young breasts and into those green eyes of hers that seemed to be losing focus as the pleasure began to build inside her to ever greater heights. "I've never, no one's ever...Daddy," she groaned through gritted teeth , throwing her head back, exposing her long pale neck, the blood pumping through faster than she could bear.

Still Tom licked and still the pleasure heightened, her juices flowing over his finger and then his second finger as he pushed that into her tight folds. Andi felt her orgasm approaching now, like a train gathering ever greater momentum. Her painted toes began to curl, her breath grew ragged and Tom knew she was close.

"That's it angel, cum for Daddy," he encouraged her softly. "Cum for me like you've dreamed of. We belong together angel, my own Andi, cum for Daddy." His words of love and encouragement brought her to the very edge and one final long press with the flat of his tongue on her clit sent Andi spiralling over the edge, tumbling into the arms of an incestuous orgasm that she had dreamed about for so long.

"Daddy, cumming!" She cried, her voice filling the house, carrying all the way up to her sister's bed, where Cassie lay, her own fingers filling her eager pussy at the sounds of love coming from below which she had precipitated. It would be too easy to say the sisters came together. In fact Cassie was a few seconds behind Andi and just as Andi's body slowly ceased trembling, Cassie's took up the baton like a sexual relay and she moaned into her pillow, her pussy clutching at her fingers, pulsing around them.

Tom gently kissed his daughter's mons and then up her body towards her face. Andi's breathing was shallow and each of Tom's kisses sent little electric shocks through her, such was her post-orgasm sensitivity. She was a little nervous about tasting herself on his lips but when he reached her, she was so filled with love, desire and gratitude to him that none of that mattered and she kissed him full on the lips, her own lips parting, her tongue sliding happily into his mouth to taste both him and her.

"Daddy, that was amazing," she whispered. "Thank you for making it so special," she said and he just smiled and touched her cheek. She could feel his rigid hard on against her thigh and gave a wicked little smile of her own. "Poor Daddy," she giggled. "I can't leave you like that now can I? Are you going to fuck me Daddy?" She asked eagerly.

"I am my love," he replied simply. "It's what you deserve angel. We've both waited long enough. Though I didn't know it before tonight, I've been waiting for you for years." Andi nearly cried at those words and she began to undress him, taking her time, learning his body in a new way and a new light. She loved his strong chest, lightly dusted with strawberry blond hair, so different from the bare chests that she knew from the men who played water polo and which was so popular among boys her own age. Her father was a man, she reflected and that was good.

He had remained in good shape and her nails ran through the soft hair around his belly with joy until she reached the belt to his pants. She fumbled at the buckle until his big hand closed over hers and together they pulled it lose and, as she kissed him again, she dared to venture her hand inside and to close around his hard shaft. It felt bigger and somehow sturdier and more substantial than her previous lovers' cocks and her pussy gave a little jump, as if telling her that it wanted its prize as soon as could be arranged. She looked up at her father through her long lashes imploringly and he smiled a reassuring smile in return.

"You want this inside you, don't you Andromeda?" He said simply and she nodded. "Then ask," he told her. She blushed, loving his confidence, feeling safe in it despite the illegal act that they were both proposing they commit.

"I...I want you in me, Daddy...in my pussy. Now...please," she stammered, almost pleading by the end. Tom disposed of his pants, socks and underpants with a skill that he hadn't needed to employ for several years but which, thankfully, hadn't deserted him. Rolling his daughter onto her back, he found himself between her long thighs which dutifully parted for him. Andi felt the hairs in his legs delightfully tickling the inside of her thigh, as he took his cock in his hand, kissed her, the fingers of the other hand twisting her flame-red hair in his fingers and pushed into the second of his daughters that night.

She was even tighter than Cassie and despite her wetness, her muscles did not give way easily to his intruder. For a moment they both held their breath until, at last, with a great exhale, her pussy surrendered to his advance and gratefully welcomed home the cock that had created her many years before. Whereas Cassie had raked his back with her nails, Andi just gently held her father's sides, not directing him, allow him to dictate the pace but ensuring she kept contact with him.

His forehead resting against hers, his eyes closed for a moment, Tim began to rock back and forth allowing them both to adjust to the feeling of their connection. Despite being incredibly excited, Tom had the advantage of having cum not all that long ago so he knew that with Andi he would have more time to savor and enjoy her than he had had with Cassie. He was determined to take full advantage and did so, allowing himself to feel every fold of her pussy up and down every inch of his cock.

"Oh Andi," he groaned into her mouth as he kissed her. "Does Daddy's cock feel like you imagined it? Like you wanted? You feel like heaven my angel," he told her and she gasped at his words of love and praise.

"Yes Daddy," she gushed, "oh yes, so so good. Please don't stop, don't stop being inside me. I need it Daddy, need you. I'm yours I swear it, your little girl, always yours," she burbled, barely aware of the words she was speaking but meaning every single one. "Ooooh fuck Daddy," her voice became almost guttural as he reaches between their naked, glistening bodies and began to touch her clit. His hand was clamped between their bodies and the pressure on her clit was intense. Her eyes were open and rather wild as she looked at her father, knowing that another orgasm lay not far away, almost within reach.

They both paddled around in the shallow end of that orgasm, letting it lap gently at their feet, enjoying its gentle sensations for a while. But they both knew they would have to venture deeper before long. Their bodies would not allow anything else.

"Are you safe Andi?" Tom asked and his daughter nodded, biting her lip, knowing what he was asking.

"Yes Daddy," she confirmed. "You can cum in your Andi, I promise." Tom touched her cheek again and kissed her, his fingers still working her clit with growing intensity.

"I will angel, Daddy's going to mark you as his own, I know you'd like that and it's what I want." He pushes ever deeper, his strokes increasing in speed and intensity. Andi wrapped her leg as around him, pulling him deeper in, determined not to lose the precious cum that she had earlier seen Cassie spill outside her. Andi would not let a drop of it go to waste. It would make her his always when he came inside her. It was close, she could feel it. She looked into his eyes with a gaze of utter devotion and acceptance and Tom felt his orgasm exploded on him, rushing out of him and into his daughter.

"Oh my God, yes!" He cried, burying himself to the hilt, his cock twitching violently. "Cumming in you Andi," he added, somewhat unnecessarily as Andi felt his cum spilling into her. As it did it seemed to trigger her own orgasm, one of the mind as much as the body on this occasion. Daddy had taken her, owned her body and soul, which she had willingly laid at his feet, knowing that he would cherish them.

"Daddy," she whimpered this time, a secret orgasm this time audible only to him, for his ears and eyes only. The two of them lay there entwined in each other's arms, her shapely leg draped over his thigh as they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, the sun came streaming in through the open drapes and woke Andi. She blinked awake and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She looked up at her father's sleeping face. All his worries seemed to have smoothed away in his sleep and he seemed younger, happier than he had for years. It hadn't been a dream, she thought. It really had happened and it had been beautiful. Only one thing remained to be done, she thought. Andi slipped out of her father's arms, he murmured a half protest in his sleep. "Back soon Daddy," she whispered, leaning down to kiss the top of his head. "I promise."

Naked and unashamed as the woman of the house, she padded up the creaky stairs to the attic room. Cassie was asleep in her bed, curled up comfortably, her flame hair spilling over the pillow and over the side of the bed. Andi sat on the bed and looked at her sister. A purple bruise was already visible around her left eye, where Andi had struck her in fury just a few hours earlier.

"Cass," she whispered softly. Cassie's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at her naked sister. She smiled.

"So, it happened?" She asked, already knowing the answer. Her twin looked like the cat who had got the cream. Andi nodded and then leant down and hug her sister, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm so sorry Cass," she said, full of feeling. "I reacted without knowing. I'm sorry, I was just so angry, so jealous. I didn't know. Daddy told me," she said and Cassie stroked her naked back.

"It's ok Andi," Cassie said softly. "I understood, the visuals weren't exactly good. I never wanted to hurt you, or Dad. I love you both and I want you both to be happy." Andi smiled and released Cassie, sitting up slightly but taking her sister's hand.

"Really? You do?" She asked nervously, seeking Cassie's approval more than anything. Cassie squeezed Andi's hand.

"Of course, silly. It's not what I expected, but I'm happy for you. The two people I love best in the world are made for each other. Who am I to care about anything else?"

"We'll just have to see what happens, I guess, won't we? If Daddy really feel the same way" said Andi.

"Andromeda?" They both twisted round at their father's voice from the master bedroom below. "Are you coming back to bed?"