The Classmate Ch. 03

Story Info
Making it to Friday and the best kind of conversation.
6.9k words
4.77
78.5k
186

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, Victoria.

I couldn't explain to you what was going on in my head if I tried. One minute, I'm a straight, horny, pussy-loving male, and the next I'm guzzling cum from the cock of the most beautiful girl in school. Then, I spend the next six weeks obsessing over her, obsessing over my own tangled sexuality, and when I finally see her, ready to confront my confusion, she shoves me under a desk and convinces me, without a word, to drink her cum again. We've barely had any substantial conversations. I've never taken her out on a date. Hell, I haven't even kissed her! Well, I haven't kissed her face...

But the strangest, most confusing part out of all of it, I enjoyed every minute that cock was in my mouth. I felt like it was the most right thing to do in the universe, like I was born to be down, below this goddess, sucking her cock.

After our little escapade in her office, with her boss not a foot from me while I drank her cum, she told me to leave so she could meet with a student. Before she closed the door, she told me to meet her at her dorm on Friday at 8pm.

Well that was Monday, and today was Wednesday...how the hell were my nerves going to make it to Friday? What would I do on Friday? Actually talk to her? Would we start dating?

I was contemplating all of this as I sat in my boring astrology class. The professor curves everyone's grades anyway so no one studies. It's actually kind of sad because I really enjoyed the subject, but the professor was dull and terrible at his job, so my interest disappeared. It didn't help that I had a vixen to obsess over during all of my spare time, and then some.

I walked out of my astrology class and started heading toward my dorm which was about a 10 minute walk. As I passed the elevator lobby, what I saw out of the corner of my eye made my heart skip a beat.

I turned and saw her. She was standing, waiting for the elevator. She had on a sundress with an unbuttoned collared shirt over it, allowing her cleavage to be visible. Her gorgeous brunette locks were down, framing her face and cleavage. She also had a purse on her shoulder, flip flops, and had repainted her toes with a bright purple. She was looking down at her phone, biting her lip, thoughtfully.

Holy shit was she sexy.

Okay, uh, what do I do...I'm not supposed to see her til Friday...but she's right there. Maybe I'll just gauge the mood of Friday. Talk to her and get an idea of what I can expect. That's perfectly reasonable given we haven't really talked about anything. Yeah, perfectly reasonable. I started to walk toward her, gauging my speed. I didn't want to walk too fast and seem too eager, but too slow was like I was creeping up on her. I didn't want to be creepy. Maybe a little faster. Now you're practically sprinting you idiot.

WOULD YOU STOP OBSESSING OVER EVERYTHING!

I got to about five feet from her when she looked up at me. She immediately recognized me and and a big smile grew on her face.

"Well hey there, Eric." She turned toward me, putting her cleavage on display.

My eyes couldn't help but roam across her entire body. I could feel her watching me study her. I looked back up at her face. She didn't seem fazed that I had blatantly checked her out. "Hey Victoria."

"Just get out of class?" She asked me, still smiling.

"Um, yeah, I was heading back to my dorm and I saw you so I thought...uh, I thought I'd say hi, I guess." You're stammering again!

Her smile had changed slightly, becoming this almost knowing, expectant smile. The kind girls get when they know what boys want.

"Well, then hi!" She said. She kept looking at me with that knowing smile.

"Um, hi." I laughed awkwardly. We were silent for a second, her looking at me, as if she knew everything about me. And I just stood there pretending to have even an ounce of charm. "Actually, I wanted to talk about Friday."

"Oh? What about it?" She took a step toward me, keeping her eyes locked on mine.

"I...I...I was thinking we could...uh...we could talk about...uh."

"You're so cute when you're nervous, Eric." She smiled again. "You're just impatient, aren't you?"

"Uh, what?"

"You just can't wait until Friday. I understand." Just then, the elevator opened. She looked at it and then to me. "Follow me." She turned and walked onto the elevator. I stood there for a second, dumbfounded. She'd barely said anything and I was hooked. My cock was already twitching in my pants at the way she had just dominated the whole conversation and was now expecting me to follow her. Holy shit, I was getting turned on just by being told what to do!

I watching her as she entered and turned around in the elevator. "Well, are you coming?" She asked.

The elevator started to close and I jumped to stop the doors. She smiled slightly as I scrambled in, the doors closing behind me.

She pressed the button for the top floor and the elevator started to move. We were silent the whole ride up. Both of us staring forward. I glanced over at her for a second, trying to think of something to say, and then looked back. She didn't react, but I'm sure she noticed.

The elevator doors opened and she stepped out first. I followed her as she rounded the corner and walked down the hall, watching her ass as it swayed. As we walked, I noticed the rooms we passed were all either empty or had the doors closed. We reached the end of the hall and she turned into a conference room. It was a corner conference room so two walls were all windows, allowing lots of light into the room. There was also a large table in the middle with chairs surrounding it. I followed her in. As I entered, she allowed me to pass her and then closed the door behind me.

She turned toward me and I could see that glimmer in her eye. The glimmer that told me I was about to do something for her. Something I was going to love. My cock was already tenting my shorts. I noticed her look down at it and I followed her gaze, seeing the bulge in my jeans.

"Victoria, I don't understand how you have this effect on me." I said motioning toward my pants. "It's insane! I just..."

She put down her purse, walked toward me as I spoke, and put her finger to my lips. "It's okay Eric. I understand." Her voice was so calm, so comforting. "You're experiencing new things and it's scary."

As she spoke, her hands went down to the skirt on her sundress. Her fingers started to slowly pull up the cloth, inches at a time. My eyes glued to the dress, watching as it rose. "You don't know how you're supposed to react to these things that you feel."

The front of the dress slowly rose past her perfect ankles, then past her shins, past her knees. "But there isn't a set way that people are supposed to react to things they are attracted to."

It grazed over her beautifully tan thighs and finally reached to right below her groin. My mouth was watering, my heart was racing, and my cock was trying to shove it's way through my zipper. "When you see something that you want, that you need, you just do what comes naturally." As she spoke those last words, she pulled the edge of the dress over her groin and revealed her hard, throbbing cock. It was just as thick and long as ever. I also noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. There was no end to the perfection of this girl.

I didn't know what to do. My clouded emotions were telling me one thing and my brain was telling me it was wrong. I looked up at Victoria's face. She spoke again, in an airy kind of voice, filled with certainty. "What comes naturally to you when you see my cock?" I looked down at her cock. It was throbbing. What comes naturally?

I dropped to my knees.

"That's it...good..." I started to move towards the object of my desire but her hand was suddenly on my chin and she gently guided my gaze to her eyes.

"That's perfect, Eric. You're letting your body decide what it wants for itself. Now, I know you're eager, but you're supposed to wait until Friday. I can't have you getting your treat early." She smiled down at me, so innocent looking. "But I know Friday is so far away, so, I'll give you a little appetizer. I'll let you kiss it."

I looked up at her, eyes pleading. "Kiss it?"

"Yes, you can kiss it, just the tip."

I inwardly groaned, but I was gonna take what I could get. I looked back down at her cock. I watched as a drop of precum slide from her slit down her head. I leaned slowly toward her cock, my lips slightly puckered. I closed my eyes as I felt my lips touch her cock head. I took my time with a nice long kiss, and felt her precum smear across my lips. I finally pulled back with a light pop and licked my lips tasting her sweet nectar. I looked up at her. She had a look of intense longing as she watched my tongue lick up her precum.

"You still like my cream, Eric?" She said, her voice heavy with lust.

"God yes. It's so fucking good." I told her, making a show of licking my lips again.

"I'm so glad to hear that. Why don't you kiss it again, but maybe a French kiss this time?" She bit her lip.

I eagerly moved my lips back to her cock and started to kiss her again, but this time made sure to use my tongue and lick around her head. I could hear her gasp and moan quietly as I reached the sensitive underside of her helmet. I kept kissing in between licking, doing my best to slurp up as much sweet, delicious precum as I could. She didn't make it easy because every ten seconds or so, her cock would jump from the stimulation and another small bead of precum would leak out. I would immediately lick it up, smearing it around my tongue and her cock.

Suddenly I felt her pull her cock away from my face. I tried to follow it but couldn't without falling over. "That's enough for now Eric." I almost started to beg, but somehow knew that would get me nowhere.

I watched as she put her sundress down over her beautiful legs, and noticed the tent her cock made under it. She saw me notice. "Aw, are you worried about someone seeing? You're so sweet. It's okay. I like to go without panties, but if something were to...pop up, I bring a pair just in case." She pulled out a pair of purples panties that matched her toenail polish from her purse and moved to put them on. I saw her slide them up her legs and over her delicious ass. She took her cock and put it under one of the sides of the panties so it was about perpendicular to her leg and pressed against her hip and thigh. When she put her dress back down, you could barely tell that there was a bulge.

She looked back down at me. "Go back to your dorm, Eric. I'll see you Friday at 8." Then she opened the door and walked down the hall. I took a few seconds to stand and readjust the log in my pants and then headed down the hallway too. She had already disappeared.

____________

Friday finally came along and my nerves were shot. I was excited, anxious, confused, and ridiculously horny, all at the same time. I was walking down the street toward her dorm in a daze of disbelief in what I was doing. Disbelief that I had reached this point in my life, and that something deep down knew it was right.

I tried to be casual but well dressed for the...I wasn't sure what to call it...date? Hook-up? In any case, I wore a pair of converse, jeans, and a shirt with a button up over it. My hair was styled and my face clean shaven. Who knew what things were going to happen on my face tonight. Might as well be prepared.

I walked down the sidewalk toward her dorm. It was on the outer edge of campus, along a main road that had a McDonald's and a sex shop called 'Augmentation to Exploration'.

I reached her dorm and walked up the front steps. I swiped my student ID to get in. Only students and staff were allowed in the lobbies of the dorms, but only the students that lived there could get past the front desk leading to the elevators.

I sat down in the small lobby and checked my phone. 7:45. So freaking early. Way to not seem desperate. And so I sat there, continually checking my phone for the time, shrugging off odd glances I would get from people wondering why I was just sitting in the lobby alone. I checked my phone again. 8:05. Great, she's letting me sweat.

Just then, I looked up and saw her walking off an elevator and turning toward the lobby. My heart started to beat faster, probably because my cock started to rise at an inch a second.

She was walking across the floor barefoot, her hair down, cascading around her shoulders, and she seemed to have nothing on but a black mini dress. She saw me and smiled, then waved me over. I shot out of my seat toward her.

"Sir, I'm gonna need to see your badge." The security guard at the front desk said in quite the authoritative voice. He scared me just slightly and I looked at him. "Your badge."

"Uh, right." I pulled out my student ID and gave it to him. "I'm with her." I pointed to Victoria.

He looked back at her and she waved to him. He stared at her for a couple seconds then looked back at me. He seemed to size me up. "Wow, really?"

"Uh, yeah." What's this guy's deal?

"...okay then... Here you go." He handed my badge back and I proceeded to the elevator lobby, and to Victoria.

"Wow, that guy's a dick." I said as I reached her.

"I think he's nice." She said, looking back at him.

"Yeah, 'cause you're gorgeous." I said matter-of-factly.

She giggled. "Don't be jealous, Eric." She pushed one of the elevator buttons and one of them opened. We both stepped into it and she pressed a button.

As the elevator started to move, I looked over at her, getting a better look. Her cleavage was astounding but she definitely didn't have a bra on as I was able to clearly see her nipples through the dress. "You look very lovely." I said.

She turned slightly toward me and look up at me. "Why thank you, Eric." She looked back toward the door.

After a moment, I said, "do you always wear skirts or dresses?"

She smiled. "I try to. They're more comfortable, if you know what I mean."

"Fuck, that's hot."

She giggled. "Thank you, Eric. I'm glad you're comfortable enough with me to say things like that."

The elevator doors opened and she stepped out onto the floor. I walked behind her as we passed several dorm rooms, watching her perfect ass sway back and forth. The mini dress would sometimes bounce just enough that I thought I could see the bottom of her ass. My cock was obviously tenting my jeans but I didn't care. We reached a door and she pulled a key card from next to her breast and swiped it. The door opened and we walked inside. The dorm room was nearly immaculate. The walls had some minor, basic decor on them. Things like pictures of landscapes or flowers. To my left was a small, clean kitchen with flowers in a vase. The living room area was just past that with a rather large, expensive looking TV in one corner and a couch with a chaise and ottoman filling up the other corner. To the right was a hallway with three rooms, one of which was closed and the other two I could see was a decorated bedroom and a bathroom. The entire place smelled of her perfume which made my head spin just a bit.

She walked toward the kitchen and opened a cabinet to reach for a small glass. Her dress rose up just a little on her thighs, and I caught a glimpse of her ass. "Wow, nice place you've got here. Is your roommate home?"

"I don't have a roommate." She said as she turned and filled up the glass from the tap.

I looked at her for a second. She leaned against the counter and crossed her legs, then brought the glass to her lips. She looked over at me as she drank from the glass. I pointed to the closed door. "But there's two rooms."

She drank about a quarter of the glass and then lowered it from her lips. "My father paid for both units when I moved in."

"Wow! That's some serious room and board costs."

She looked over at the other room. "My dad's rich, and he loves me a lot. I guess you could say I'm spoiled. And I'm okay with that." Her eyes moved to mine and I could see that glimmer I had come to know so well. "I'm used to getting what I want." She held her stare as she drank more from the glass.

I watched her intently as she put the glass down on the counter and walked toward me. She stopped about a foot from me. She was looking up at me and I could see lust forming in her gaze. "You said you wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Um, yeah, I just wanted to kind of gauge, like, where we are. You know?"

"Okay." She said and she turned and walked toward the kitchen. "Have a seat on the couch and we'll talk."

I looked at her as she walked back into the kitchen, skeptical, but then went and sat on the couch.

"Can I get you anything?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Um, yeah, water's fine."

I waited a few seconds and then she walked in with her own and another glass of water. She spoke as she handed me mine. "So, Eric, what's on your mind then?" She moved over and sat down on the couch, sideways, facing me. Her hair laid down the sides of her chest and accentuated her cleavage perfectly. She rested her arm at on the back of the couch and brought her shaven, silky smooth legs up onto the couch, slightly under her. Her crystal blue eyes seemed to look into my soul as I tried to think of an answer for her.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. Okay, you're about to express your undying love for this sexies girl you've ever laid eyes on. You got this.

"You're beautiful." She smiled slightly to brush off the comment. "And I've had a pretty big crush on you since we first met." I saw her smile grow just slightly. "I'm not sure, but I'd like to know if you have similar feelings toward me. And I would love to be in your life as more than just a classmate. We could go out to restaurants and movies. I could meet your friends and you could meet mine. We could enjoy each other's company as much as we wanted."

Fucking golden speech, man. Now drop the bomb.

"Victoria, would you go out with me?"

Her smile suddenly blossomed and her eyes beamed excitement. "Oh Eric, I would absolutely love to go out with you!" She brought her arms around me in a hug. I could feel her breasts on my chest. She pulled back to look in my eyes. "I would love to go on dates, see movies, meet people. I would love to do all those things with you!"

My heart soared at her answer. I felt myself beaming at her. I was so happy, happier than I'd ever been. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was falling in love.

"I had a feeling you would ask me out." She smiled coyly at me.

"You did?" I felt a little embarrassed.

"Yes, and I'm glad that you asked!"

"Oh good!"

"Before we proceed, I want to let you know what you're getting into, Eric." My heart stopped soaring and jumped into my throat.

"Okay, what do you mean?" I tried to suppress my immediate nervousness, but my voice betrayed me.

She smiled at me. "Oh Eric, you're adorable when you're nervous."

I smiled timidly, looking down at the floor. "I'm really sorry, I just don't want to screw this up with you."

"Eric, we haven't been through that much together yet, but what we have been through, I think we both want to expand on, would you agree?"

"Oh absolutely!"

"Good. In this relationship, we'll be able to get to know each other better, and I'm very excited for that."

"Thank god, I'm so glad you think that..."

"But." she interrupted me. Her smile had disappeared. "There are many parts to this relationship that I think will be...different...from the typical boyfriend-girlfriend dating thing."

Her hand came up to her hair and she began to twirl a strand in her fingers. "You want this type of relationship with me. Going on dates, buying me flowers, meeting your parents, that kind of thing. And were going to have that type of relationship. I want that just as much as you."

12