The Classroom

Story Info
Aliens force college classroom to become an orgy.
4.4k words
3.83
93.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man with a plain face walked into the lecture room. The students turned and looked. Even the professor looked. There was something about this man that was too innocent, too curious. As if he had never seen a classroom. A moment later an identical person man the room, followed by a third and a fourth. Very quickly ten identical men stood in the doorway, each bearing that same plain face. The last one in closed the door. The students were too shocked to move, as was their teacher.

"Dzien dobry," said the first man.

"English," corrected the second.

"Excuse me. Good day," the first began again. "We apologize for the interruption. However, we have selected your classroom as a temporary laboratorium. During the following hour we will use your bodies to increase our comprehension of the sexual dimorphism in humans. You will not be able to prevent this. After one hour, we will leave and you may continue with your business."

Several of the students had gotten up and moved away from the door. The professor was nervously shuffling her papers and looking around to see if there was a phone. Because it was an auditorium there were no windows, and because it was late on a Friday the building was empty. The invading men did not appear armed, but they did appear confident.

"Please one standard male and one standard female step forward," continued the leader. When nobody moved, he approached the closest boy and asked him, "Are you a standard male?"

The boy stared back at the stranger crazily. "What do you mean?"

Quickly the stranger approached the young man and took him by the wrists. Although he did not appear especially large or muscular, it was apparently no problem for him to pull the boy's hands behind his back. From somewhere he withdrew a small black cord and fastened it in a split second to the boy's wrists. Then he stuck his hand down the boy's pants.

The rest of the students went wild. The boy who's genitals were being grabbed yelled out for help, but the rest of the students went in the opposite direction, away from the strangers. The boy was held immobile for a long second as the stranger's hand probed him between his legs. The rest of the students back into a corner as the other men approached them. Although they appeared plain and non-threatening, nobody wanted to challenge them after seeing how easily the first boy had been subdued. But the strangers approached the crowd, and one said, "Please step forward one standard female."

The professor had ended up in the front of the group and she was approached first. One of the strangers was looking at her chest. She instinctively moved her arms to cover up a bit, but he grabbed them and easily locked them behind her back, the same kind of short black cord appearing from nowhere and locking as if by magic. Then he put his hand down her pants.

"Stop!" she cried out, speaking instinctively and almost against her will. "Not me! I'm too old!" The other students were bunched up in one corner of the lecture room. The men had spread out through the space and several of them were clearing an area on the floor.

The man whose hands were down the professor's pants stopped and looked at her. After a moment, he said "There's a difference?"

"Yes!" she cried wildly. "For anything sexual you want a younger woman!"

"Who is a younger woman?" he followed up.

The professor briefly glanced over at a young blond girl across the room. The blond girl stared back at her with hatred. The man gave tilted his head and two other strangers went over to the blond girl. This time some of the other students tried to intervene. There was nowhere else to run, and the atmosphere was increasingly terrifying. Two large guys placed themselves between the two strangers and the blond girl. In a second they were lying on the ground, hog-tied with those same little black cords. The two men took the blond girl by the arms and led her to the center of the room, where the professor and the captured young man were waiting.

"This is an older female," said one of the strangers, presenting the professor to the group. "Let us compare her breasts to those of the younger one." Without another word the men ripped the shirts off both women. The professor's thick white bra held up two very large breasts, just beginning to sag heavily with age. The young woman woman wore a sports bra. In a flash both bras had been torn off and the two women stood with their tits completely exposed. Men approached them and began to feel up their boobs with their hands. They worked dispassionately but thoroughly. It did not appear that they were sexually aroused, but the women were made to feel extremely uncomfortable as their breasts were squeezed and pushed and maneuvered in various ways. One of the strangers took hold of the prof's tits by their large brown nipples and pulled them upwards so that they pointed to the sky. She gasped with discomfort and humiliation. Then he dropped them suddenly and her breasts fell down, bobbing slightly as they dangled. Next he pulled sharply her by the nipples into a leaning position, so that her breasts dangled heavily and swayed from side to side. The same things were done with the blond girl's tits. She looked even more uncomfortable as her smaller, firmer breasts were massaged and fondled in what still appeared to be a scientific way. Finally the men ripped off the shirt of the young man and began to play roughly with his nipples.

"We're not getting a response from the male," said one of the invaders. "Do you think that male nipples are less responsive?"

"I don't know," replied another. "Try stimulating his genitals simultaneously." The young man pulled away from his captors and tried to run away, but they had hold of his jeans and pulled them quickly down so that he tripped on them and fell. Soon they had stripped him entirely and stood him upright again. Three men surrounded him and put their hands all over him. One stood behind him and continued to play very roughly with his nipples. The other two started grabbing and minipulating his scrotum and penis. It was obvious that they had had no practice in sexual stimulation, for the handling was very rough. After a few moments they bent the boy over and one of them stuck a finger up his ass. The boy screamed. "We are not succeeding in arousing them," one of the men announced.

"Try intercourse," suggested another. Immediately they approached the young blond girl and pulled down her pants. She pulled away from them struggling but they lifted her up and slid her white panties off her hips and to the ground. Then they lay her across a table and spread her legs. "Begin intercourse," one of the men said to the boy.

The boy resisted as he was dragged over to the helpless girl. She had given up talking to the intruders but now began to beg the captive boy not to fuck her. He certainly didn't want to, but the men's playing with his balls and penis had become slightly gentler after he screamed, and now his dick stood out erect and pointed towards her open cunt. Another man stepped forward and pulled her labia apart, revealing the dark and tight opening to her vagina. Finally, when it became clear that intercourse would not be voluntary, they grabbed hold of the boy by his hard penis and pulled him right up to her pussy. Then one of them manually inserted his cock into her vagina and pushed him in from behind. She girl moaned as her helpless cunt was penetrated.

"They need to stimulate each other," one of the intruders suggested. Quickly the boy and girl's wrists were released from bondage and they were instructed to fondle each other. Without much feeling they began to slide their hands across each others' naked skin. "Touch the nipples," someone commanded. Reluctantly the boy began to flick and pinch the girls little breasts and nipples. She simultaneously took hold of his nipples and began to play. Both of them seemed more scared than aroused.

The woman who had been holding on to the professor led her over to the fucking couple and released her hands. "Arouse them," he said. She looked bewildered. The man behind her roughly pulled her skirt and underwear off, revealing a thick bush of hair. "Arouse them," he repeated. But the professor just stood there watching the couple fuck against their will. Now that her hands were free, she was trying to cover up her heavy breasts and visible cunt lips and glancing nervously over at the other students who were watching the scene unfold.

"This is pointless," said one of the men. He had not spoken before and was standing apart from the rest of the group, eyeing the situation. The men who had been forcing the boy to fuck the girl stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"What do you suggest we do, then?"

"Use the hyperpheremones."

There was a pause. The men looked around at one another. "The hyperpheremones can be dangerous," announced one of them slowly. "We don't want them to injure one another in the heat of their sexual insanity. Especially if some of them are less effected and resist the onslaught. Also, what if they attack us?"

"So bind them. The cables will last another thirty minutes in any case."

The others slowly nodded at this suggestion. Consensus had been reached. The group of men approached the group of students. When the two companies stood facing one another, the leader of the invaders said: "Remove all your clothes." There was nervous shuffling among the students. They were packed into a tight corner, boys and girls squeezed tight together. They had been in the same art history class for six weeks now and only a couple of them had ever shared sexual secrets or seen each other naked. But the men didn't care. "Remove your clothes," the leader said again, and suddenly a slightly wild look crossed his face. It was the most unusual facial expression that had yet appeared on any of those identical faces. He almost looked mischievous. "Remove your clothes or we will cause you to feel intense sexual insanity." Nobody understood the threat and nobody moved. After a moment, the leader made a gesture and one of the other men approached a young man. He was holding a tiny vial of liquid. This he held up to the young man's nose and briefly uncorked. Quickly the bottle was sealed again, but the young man was already undergoing a transformation.

His eyes grew wide and his hips started to move. His hands shot out towards the nearest girl next to him, grabbing her breasts through her shirt. She yelped and tried to get him off her but couldn't, until another girl came to her assistance and pulled the groping fingers away. Before she could do anything else, the young man knocked this second woman down onto the floor and pushed his fingers down her pants. It was clear from the look on her eyes that he had immediately forced one and probably several fingers up her vagina. Then another girl came from behind to rescue the one who was being involuntarily finger-fucked. She took aim and landed a swift kick between the boy's legs, connected with his balls as they dangled in a particularly vulnerable position. The boy curled up in pain but at the same time a spasm shot through him as he appeared to orgasm in his pants. Finally he just lay on the floor with his hand down his pants, rubbing his aching penis and balls and crying softly to himself in a strange mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Would someone else like to experience this insanity, or will you remove your clothes?" The boys in the group imagined what we happen if they were forced to sniff the vial and went crazy in the same way. They knew it would end with a kick to the nuts in any case. The girls imagined themselves being overtaken by insane desire and jumping on the boys, demanding to be fucked. Slowly the students began to remove their clothes. Of course there were hesitations. Many of the boys did not want to pull down their boxers, because when they did everyone could see that their dicks were already achingly erect. The girls did not want to reveal their breasts and pussies to all these strange men, especially after seeing what had already happened. But there was no choice. Soon the small crowed of students stood pressed together in the corner completely naked, trying to keep their hands to themselves but at the same time sharing slight twinges of desire as naked skin pressed against naked skin.

Now the men entered the group and moved among them. This made the students extremely uncomfortable, but there was nothing they could do. They were already naked. One by one their wrists were locked behind their backs by those familiar lengths of featureless black cord. Their naked bodies were completely on display. As they were packed so closely, it became impossible to prevent swinging breasts and erect penises from knocking into one another. Hard dicks collided and rubbed back and forth. Nipples touched. The girls tried to keep their legs together to conceal the wetness seeping out through their pussy lips.

One of the men pulled a student forward by the nipples. She had beautiful breasts and a nice hairy cunt, but from out of her pussy lips protruded a clitoris that was several inches long, almost like a small penis. "An intersexed specimen" declared the stranger controlling her tits. "Statistics indicated that there should be at least one." He put his hand between her legs and began to rub her long dangling clit. She went crazy trying to pull away but to no avail. After a few moments another man came up and put his hands on either side of her, front and back, and plunged his fingers into her anus from one side and into her vagina on the other. The first man was still tugging on her big clit. She came with a moan and juice dripped down her legs.

Then the leader smiled that strange smile again and held up the little vial that had caused one of the boys to go crazy before. Very slowly and with all eyes watching, he opened the vial and spilled the entire contents onto the floor right in front of where the gang of students were standing. It made a small brownish pool on the linoleum. A few seconds later the students in the corner began to react.

They went crazy. With their hands tied behind their back they could not grab each other, so instead they just pushed. The boys jumped and rubbed agains the girls. Some of the girls lay down and spread their legs so that they could be fucked. Others swung their breasts around wildly, desperately trying to get a mouth to suck them. Other girls pushed people down onto the ground and straddled their faces, lowering their dripping cunts onto the mouths below. Boys paired off in a sixty-nine position to suck each other's penises. In the wildness of the orgy they also took one another's scrotum sacks into their mouths and sucked. Girls paired off in the same way and buried their lips and tongues in each other's cunts. After a few minutes people were cumming, but it didn't stop. Soon boys were throat-fucking people of both genders, and other students of both sex were moving backwards quickly in an effort to get their fingers inside of someone else's orifice. It hardly mattered what orifice anymore, as dicks and cunts were thrust and pushed against all body parts. Tongues and penises invaded soft wet openings. Hot vaginas rubbed their juice across faces and ball sacks. Everyone was rubbing and shooting cum into one another.

At a certain point a few of them leapt up and stared across the room to where three figures stood untouched by the effects of the strange chemical that had been spilled. The professor, the blond girl, and the first boy to have been grabbed had been too far away to be taken by what the intruders had called the hyperpheremones. They stared with incomprehension and fear as they were approached by a gang of students driven insane by lust. Luckily these three also did not have their hands tied. As a group of young men approached the professor, she was able to push them away from her with her hands. But soon there were five or six of them and she did not know what to do. Whenever she pushed their chests away they just came back again, their hard penises sticking out towards her, aiming for her mouth, her pussy, her ass. She felt very conscious of the way her heavy breasts were swinging around in front of her as she tried to defend herself, and of the way her thick brown public hair clearly marked the spot where each of these aggressive penises wanted to enter her older female body.

As a last resort she reached out to the two closest boys and grabbed them hard by the dangling testicles, looping her thumbs and forefingers around the top of their sacks and trapping their nuts away from their bodies. With their hands tied behind their backs there was nothing they could do either to get away or to attack her. As long as she kept her grip firm around their helpless nutsacks, they were entirely at her mercy and in her control. But the other guys were approaching her and now her two hands were full. Quickly she yanked down hard on the two scrotums she was holding. Since she had had such a good grip on their balls, the pull was wildly painful and the two boys collapsed to the ground. But now six other men surround the naked professor, and they too were staring at her three holes, wanting to get in. She reached out to grab two more nutsacks and succeeded, but as she pulled down on them the bodies of the raging young men collapsed against her. That was the last time her hands were able to get any purchase on their vulnerable male testicles. Now her hands flailed wildly as she was penetrated in every whole. A student lying underneath her drove his hard dick into her anus. She screamed and tried to close her legs but another young man stood was between them, and as he leaned over the suck her nipple with his teeth, she felt his penis force its way between her cunt lips and deep up inside her helpless vagina. Finally her mouth was penetrated too. She lay there wriggling about as the six men rubbed and fucked her until every hole in her body had been ejaculated into several times.

Things went equally poorly for the other two students who had not been effected by the lusty chemical. The girl was violated by fingers and tongues and cocks in each of her orifices, as was the boy. Both made an attempt to disable their opponents by striking them in the nuts or in the pussy or by pulling hard on their nipples. They had the advantage of free hands, but in the end they were simply outnumbered. Mostly they couldn't even tell what was happening to them. The boy's dick was in something warm but he had no idea if it was a mouth or an asshole or a cunt. The girl felt at least three tongues wrestling to probe and violate her pussy, but she had no idea whose they were. The three hapless witness were molested from all sides and in every possible way.

Then, all of a sudden and without warning, the little black cords that had been restraining the crazy students' arms broke open. An hour had passed and a timer had gone off somewhere. The students looked around wildly as their new freedom became apparent. At first their hands reached for one another, grabbing exposed pussies and tits and dicks wherever possible. One girl pulled a boy towards her by the scrotum and dragged his cock into her mouth. Another pushed a third girl onto the ground and straddled her, rubbing her pussy against the girl's stomach and pushing one of her dangling breasts into her mouth. But most of the students were staring at the ten identical men who had invaded the classroom in the first place.

The men began to edge towards the door. "Thank you for your time," one of them said nervously. Then they were all running towards the exit. Unfortunately for them, the exit was equally distant from the students as from the strangers. Three of the men got out before the door was pulled shut by a young woman with brown hair and pointy tits. She turned to face the intruders, now backed up by the rest of the class. All of them had a wild look in their eyes.

12